Bitcoin Forum
September 29, 2026, 01:45:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 31.1 [Torrent]
 
   Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: bitbollo needs help - Is it worth the blood?  (Read 4853 times)
mindrust
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 4116
Merit: 3019


Bitz.io Best Bitcoin and Crypto Casino


View Profile
September 27, 2026, 09:30:59 AM
 #161

Just to have a look, this is another guy they are "defending" - pay attention there is forum staff involved on harsh defense including distrust ! Grin

I am not forum staff. I'm just a guy hired to do a job who doesn't like seeing your red trust on Shishir99. Even if I was staff, it wouldn't make a difference. I'd still disagree with your use of the trust system, and it would still be wrong to not do anything about it.


I don't understand what's the big deal about red trust ratings.

If most DT members don't agree with the trust rating, it doesn't affect anything anyway. I mean what difference does it make if 9 out of 10 campaign managers don't see a problem with hiring Shishir99 in their campaigns? That rating effectively becomes a note from some guy. Yes that guy is a DT member too and it is worth reading but since many people (probably most) don't agree with it, it is practically ineffective and we can see that in the recent change of trust lists.

It is the heavy bombarding of red trust ratings (and flags with heavy support) on a profile that moves something.

███ 
███████▄▄███▄███▄
███▄▄████████▌████▄
▄██████████████▐███▌
██▄███████████▌████▌
████████▀███████▐▌█
███████████████▌█▌▐
████████▄████████▐▐
██████████████████▌
███████████████▄██▄
██████████████▀▀▀
█████▀███▀▀▀
Bitz.io███ ████████▄████▄▄▄█████▄▄
██████▄████████▀▀██▀▀
█████▀▀█████▀▀▄▄█
███████████▄▀▀███
████████████████▐▌
████████████████▐▌
███▄▄█████▄▄█▄▄█████▄▄
█▄█████████████████████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
██
███████████████████████
▀██
█████████████████████▀
█▀████
█████████████████▀
███▀▀████▀▀██▀▀█████▀▀
98%
RTP
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄███████████████
██████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
HIGH
ODDS
 ████ PLAY NOW   ███
bitbollo
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 4116
Merit: 5080



View Profile
September 27, 2026, 10:10:53 AM
 #162

Like I said they are scammers and cannot prove otherwise.
Shisir99 has defined a scam site after 2 weeks as "doing terribly".
I have proved on how all the time he has not addressed his defense for the scam and scam campaign manager https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5594724.msg67184001#msg67184001

They continue to point to my reputation because they can't address all the same scam made by the same manager Grin
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5594724.msg67171810#msg67171810 Here there are 4 for example only in the last few months Smiley

Meanwhile you are wasting time about my reputation, the same scam manager has supported other 2 scams casino with both previous scam posted.
Please I need help and attention, on this very challenge, I requested for withdrawal since two days now it has not reflected in my wallet
...opsie... have you checked their license and other issues they are having?

...

...
This is another site that in a couple of minutes you can check the license has already made another 2 scams and other forum users have complain nowadays.
Only this month there are issues with 3 sites! Anything can be verified immediately. The accuse on my reputation are just blatant way to derail from the scum behaviour of these users involved.

My trust is appropriate, including the flag. I don't trust this user - it has been already all explained.
Since 10 pages of 2 topics are not enough to make a summary, I can continue to quote the same that has not changed and has been avoided to be answered:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5594694.0 scam accusation
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5594724.msg67171394#msg67171394 Links with sister scam casino
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5594724.msg67168369#msg67168369 Links of warnings they was not answering since many days / trust a newbie as "team"
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5594724.msg67171810#msg67171810 4 scams of the last 6 months (all with the same scheme)

Satofan44
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 518
Merit: 1220


Don't hold me responsible for your shortcomings.


View Profile
September 27, 2026, 10:36:34 AM
 #163

I spent the past 3 hours reviewing everything mentioned, and waited for trust update -----> https://loyce.club/trust/2026-09-26_Sat_05.18h/2344286.html[1] to obtain a more neutral assessment.

If you noticed, not many DT members were convinced by what you presented, so I can list the reasons that will lead to adding more negative trust, such as proving any of the following:
1. Relationship between LM and @naim027 farm.
2. LM continued to promote any scam project (after it was proven.)
3. LM uses an alt account to join a signature campaign or add known spammers to one of its campaigns.
4. LM steals any money deposited in escrow or intentionally misuses it.
5. LM defaults on any payments related to any signature campaign.

Overall I look forward to hearing the opinions of those who still trust LM.
Most of the people that trust this user trust him solely because he is a money source for them, or was in the past. Very unreliable, and unethical way to trust someone. It seems that there is no limit to the amount of scams that one is allowed to run here as long as sufficient DT members have been paid in the past, or are being paid presently.

How many scams is one permitted to conduct promote this way before you would take action? It would be good to establish a number, so that future campaign managers know how many scams they can deliver without consequences, unintentionally of course.  Smiley
Be fair and just and establish a number, so that everyone can work with it. Do not give a green pass to someone just because he has been a money source for many forum members -- a lot of that money is from previous scams, but nobody wants to deal with that fact.

I don't understand what's the big deal about red trust ratings.

If most DT members don't agree with the trust rating, it doesn't affect anything anyway. I mean what difference does it make if 9 out of 10 campaign managers don't see a problem with hiring Shishir99 in their campaigns? That rating effectively becomes a note from some guy. Yes that guy is a DT member too and it is worth reading but since many people (probably most) don't agree with it, it is practically ineffective and we can see that in the recent change of trust lists.

It is the heavy bombarding of red trust ratings (and flags with heavy support) on a profile that moves something.
There is no issue, it is just individuals pretending that it matters. It depends more on "who received it" rather than "why". Don't take games of pretend all too serious, they are quite obvious if you look at it with a sharp eye.

My trust is appropriate, including the flag. I don't trust this user - it has been already all explained.
That is right, don't let paid off scoundrels who pretend to be unbiased while receiving money scare you off. Your style might be a bit crazy though, it is lovely.  Cheesy

SirJohnVonSlotty
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 885
Merit: 1097


#GobaDoGroba


View Profile WWW
September 27, 2026, 04:45:45 PM
 #164

What I'm trying to understand now is what you're fighting for.

1. You got paid for what you worked for, correct?

2. Also, you got that deposit back, no?

Let's first sort out these two questions.


From what I understood through my conversation with LM, both points have been resolved.

You got paid for your work, and you got your deposit back.


What is the next issue? Just please simplify it, do not write a 1500 words reply.
bitbollo
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 4116
Merit: 5080



View Profile
September 27, 2026, 04:59:50 PM
Last edit: September 27, 2026, 05:10:05 PM by bitbollo
 #165

"don't write 1500 word reply"

My trust is appropriate, including the flag. I don't trust this user - it has been already all explained.
Since 10 pages of 2 topics are not enough to make a summary, I can continue to quote the same that has not changed and has been avoided to be answered:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5594694.0 scam accusation
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5594724.msg67171394#msg67171394 Links with sister scam casino
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5594724.msg67168369#msg67168369 Links of warnings they was not answering since many days / trust a newbie as "team"
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5594724.msg67171810#msg67171810 4 scams of the last 6 months (all with the same scheme)

Probably you have to understood with all these overwhelming evidences that he is a campaign manager that has endorsed dozen of scam.
Still now 3 of his campaigns of the last month are on main page of scam accusation!
There is nothing to talk more, these are evidences of scam, negligence, fail of escrow, insults, even continue of endorse of a scam still now "it's everything fine, take money and shutup".


...
You got paid for your work, and you got your deposit back.
...

I have warned enough time this user before claiming there was a scam. Still now, despite this site is a scam, other people are getting scammed by this approach "too friendly" that has no sense.
I should close a scam accusation so other sites promoted by him could create issues? The same frogbet has another guy scammed ...   
I am not dealing with scammers. Even if they have tried to "shut up" my trust rating with an entire topic of offense and my money owned this not change the sense of the topic and of the accusation.

SirJohnVonSlotty
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 885
Merit: 1097


#GobaDoGroba


View Profile WWW
September 27, 2026, 05:50:31 PM
 #166

Ok, so if I, again, understood correctly;

Little Mouse paid for your services and refunded whatever needed to be refunded. Ok, so this has been resolved. You got your money back.

Your next problem is the portfolio of clients that Little Mouse has and how he treated you in this campaign, correct? You already left him a negative trust from what I've understood, so we also resolved this. You voiced your opinion, he got a slap.

The problem after that I do not understand. Is your problem the way Frogbet operates? You're saying that it's a shady casino? Little Mouse doesn't operate Frogbet (I would know if he did), so this is a separate issue that has nothing to do with Little Mouse. Clarify what the goal here is.


xLays
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 2478
Merit: 848


SHUFFLE.COM


View Profile WWW
September 27, 2026, 09:54:17 PM
 #167

This thread is going nowhere. The same posts and concerns keep getting repeated, but at the end of the day nothing really happens. There’s no progress.

You guys are just wasting your time here. I think one of the main reasons this keeps happening is the language barrier. It’s difficult to have a productive discussion when people have trouble understanding each other and that may be why the same issues keep being brought up without any real resolution.

██████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████
.SHUFFLE.COM..███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
.
...Next Generation Crypto Casino...
Don Pedro Dinero
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 2170
Merit: 2826


No to Euro CBDC


View Profile
September 28, 2026, 03:36:33 AM
 #168

This thread is going nowhere. The same posts and concerns keep getting repeated, but at the end of the day nothing really happens. There’s no progress.

On the contrary, there has indeed been progress. The progress has been that the OP created a flag against Little Mouse, and ended up losing by a landslide.

You guys are just wasting your time here. I think one of the main reasons this keeps happening is the language barrier.

Language barrier? I don't see any language barrier here.

It’s difficult to have a productive discussion when people have trouble understanding each other and that may be why the same issues keep being brought up without any real resolution.

No trouble understanding. The real resolution has been the flag becoming inactive.


███████▄▄███▄███▄
███▄▄████████▌████▄
▄██████████████▐███▌
██▄███████████▌████▌
████████▀███████▐▌█
███████████████▌█▌▐
████████▄████████▐▐
██████████████████▌
███████████████▄██▄
██████████████▀▀▀
█████▀███▀▀▀

█▄▄▄██████▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
████████████████████████████
████▌█████▀███▌█████▀▀███████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▌█████▄███▌█████▄███▐███████████████████▄
▐████████████▀███████▄██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▀
▐████████████▄██▄███████████▌█████████▄████▀
▐█████████▀██████████▌█████████████▄▄████▀
██████████▄█████▀████████▐███▌██▄██████▀
██████████████▀███▐███▌██████████████████████
████▀██████▀▀█████████▌███▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▌
 
      P R E M I E R   B I T C O I N   C A S I N O   &   S P O R T S B O O K      

█▀▀
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

  98%  
RTP

 
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▀▀█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀▀▀

█▀▀
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

 HIGH 
ODDS

 
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▀▀█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀▀▀
 
..PLAY NOW..
bitbollo
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 4116
Merit: 5080



View Profile
September 28, 2026, 04:02:24 AM
Last edit: September 28, 2026, 04:26:58 AM by bitbollo
 #169

You find a victory that I have exposed only a few of scam sites Grin and all of my accuse have been proven true.
I don't need to scam other users for getting my bitcoin. It must be normal but now has become an exception.  
It's like HYIP promoters get a red trust it should be the same once you promote a website with a domain going to expiry in one month or the same license used for a few scam.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5594724.msg67171810#msg67171810 4 scams of the last 6 months (all with the same scheme)


If you like to join his signature, and defend a scammers go ahead, add in your trust list and join his scam activities.

...
No trouble understanding. The real resolution has been the flag becoming inactive.
Resolution is that anyone would be warned about the trust negative - sponsor of scam acitivites. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5594724.msg67185634#msg67185634

There are at least 3 of the last promotion of this campaign manager in the current scam accusation page - if you promote scam you're scammer it's an easy rule:
- One of these, has been already posted few days ago.
The same company has already made 5 scams with casino license. Any campaign manager that would avoid the scam for the community would just avoid to push them. You can verify by yourself (screenshot here)
....
This is the example of another "due diligence" . Same scheme already seen for all of these fake casino game.
They have many details about shady operation, have you seen someone winning few time all these jackpot in the same website?



3 players Grin Multiple winner. Just look these "lucky winners" Grin The amount they play and these slot machines that rewards always the same guys!
These scam casino can be verified in matter of minute. As FROGBET and all of the others posted in this topic he has never admit the SUPPORT OF THESE SCAM!
I would never trust someone that has promoted all of these scams for all of this time. Proofs speak by itself and anyone that don't like to get scammed can verify by himself what I have posted.


- The other is frogbet. He has confirmed to search better contest idea for scammers. Other users have been scammed too.

- Another site has just pulled another scam using the same tactic of a selective scam with blackjack... Casually only his campaign/promotion have a rate of 1 scam = 1 month.

There are dozen of these sites in the last month, with a couple of minutes of due diligence you can spot the scam !
Unless such blatant comment about "inactive", he has scammed with frogbet and promoted all of these non-sense gambling site.

SirJohnVonSlotty
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 885
Merit: 1097


#GobaDoGroba


View Profile WWW
September 28, 2026, 09:37:14 AM
 #170

Ok, so your personal issue with LM and Frogbet has been resolved.

The screenshot that you've posted about imaginary winners is a common plug-in that all of the casinos have on their homepage. Whichever grey casino you open you're going to see it. Even giants like Stake and Bet365 have it.

However, that's not on me.

What I wanted to know if you got your money back, which you did.

Then I wanted to know if LM got slapped on the wrist for the way he handled this, which he also did.

Everything after that what I see is fighting against the windmill called 'grey casinos'. That I don't want to be part of.

From my side I'm out of this conversation.
bitbollo
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 4116
Merit: 5080



View Profile
September 28, 2026, 11:12:29 AM
 #171

Ok, so your personal issue with LM and Frogbet has been resolved.
...

You find a victory that I have exposed only a few of scam sites Grin and all of my accuse have been proven true.
I don't need to scam other users for getting my bitcoin. It must be normal but now has become an exception.  
It's like HYIP promoters get a red trust it should be the same once you promote a website with a domain going to expiry in one month or the same license used for a few scam.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5594724.msg67171810#msg67171810 4 scams of the last 6 months (all with the same scheme)


If you like to join his signature, and defend a scammers go ahead, add in your trust list and join his scam activities.

...
No trouble understanding. The real resolution has been the flag becoming inactive.
Resolution is that anyone would be warned about the trust negative - sponsor of scam acitivites. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5594724.msg67185634#msg67185634

There are at least 3 of the last promotion of this campaign manager in the current scam accusation page - if you promote scam you're scammer it's an easy rule:
- One of these, has been already posted few days ago.
The same company has already made 5 scams with casino license. Any campaign manager that would avoid the scam for the community would just avoid to push them. You can verify by yourself (screenshot here)
....
This is the example of another "due diligence" . Same scheme already seen for all of these fake casino game.
They have many details about shady operation, have you seen someone winning few time all these jackpot in the same website?



3 players Grin Multiple winner. Just look these "lucky winners" Grin The amount they play and these slot machines that rewards always the same guys!
These scam casino can be verified in matter of minute. As FROGBET and all of the others posted in this topic he has never admit the SUPPORT OF THESE SCAM!
I would never trust someone that has promoted all of these scams for all of this time. Proofs speak by itself and anyone that don't like to get scammed can verify by himself what I have posted.


- The other is frogbet. He has confirmed to search better contest idea for scammers. Other users have been scammed too.

- Another site has just pulled another scam using the same tactic of a selective scam with blackjack... Casually only his campaign/promotion have a rate of 1 scam = 1 month.

There are dozen of these sites in the last month, with a couple of minutes of due diligence you can spot the scam !
Unless such blatant comment about "inactive", he has scammed with frogbet and promoted all of these non-sense gambling site.

I don't have any issue with no one. I have just exposed a scam campaign manager and a few of scams he has advertised.
You can continue to not answers and skip the evidence, but I would quote again for you.

My trust is appropriate, including the flag. I don't trust this user - it has been already all explained.
Since 10 pages of 2 topics are not enough to make a summary, I can continue to quote the same that has not changed and has been avoided to be answered:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5594694.0 scam accusation
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5594724.msg67171394#msg67171394 Links with sister scam casino
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5594724.msg67168369#msg67168369 Links of warnings they was not answering since many days / trust a newbie as "team"
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5594724.msg67171810#msg67171810 4 scams of the last 6 months (all with the same scheme)

SirJohnVonSlotty
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 885
Merit: 1097


#GobaDoGroba


View Profile WWW
September 28, 2026, 11:16:04 AM
 #172

I am not ignoring your evidence, I am just noting that the goal of this thread has been completed.

You got your money back.

You left a negative trust with LM

You shared your opinion on why you think a casino operation is a scam.

Nothing else here to discuss.

bitbollo
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 4116
Merit: 5080



View Profile
September 28, 2026, 11:18:38 AM
 #173

I am not ignoring your evidence, I am just noting that the goal of this thread has been completed.

You got your money back.

You left a negative trust with LM

You shared your opinion on why you think a casino operation is a scam.

Nothing else here to discuss.



You can't comment on the fact that they are scammers and they are still advertised right?
Or there are another 3 scams that he has posted in the last month?
Or there are another 4 scams posted before?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5595318.0
If you don't trust my judgement add these users in your trust list and distrust me.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9]  All
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!