Bitcoin Forum
September 28, 2026, 12:34:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 31.1 [Torrent]
 
   Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Duelbits getting drained?  (Read 1711 times)
Localhostspeed
Sr. Member
****
Offline

Activity: 476
Merit: 376



View Profile
September 27, 2026, 05:20:55 PM
 #161

Coming back online and resuming all gambling activities is already a big trust and no further trust needed by users to want to see before they get their accounts active and use the casino again. This is the kind of trust many users want to see from casinos they’re using, their funds should be safe always. At a time like this, they should give priority to users funds which is actually what they did. Not all casinos will face this big hack and resume operations already. To me this is an already a +1 trust from them.

I grew confidence in them too but we need to address the big elephant. Why and how was the casino drained of $7m. That's a lot of money that I think the company might have to work for 1 or 2 years before they can get this money and pay the debt and if it's a loan, then it's possible the debt might come with interest. The casino will have to do two times jobs now to be able to get back that money and be free of debt. This is a sad omen.

If the casino has been hack before it repeated it self, I think the casino have to work with experienced devs to be their security experts. The competite casino don't experience this kind of problem and if they are doing well for years and not experience this hack, it speaks alot about the workers that are working for them. No one can tell, but looks like insider job.

Filicius
Sr. Member
****
Offline

Activity: 756
Merit: 456


ENG>SPA translator


View Profile
September 27, 2026, 05:27:36 PM
 #162

The truth is that you don't have to be too skeptical about that, just wait and see how the user funds are handled in the end. I am also monitoring the progress, if it ends badly I have no hesitation in removing this sig.
I visited Duelbits now and I noticed they are back online. I have forgotten my password on the site, I will login later. So I do not know if withdrawal has been enabled. But it is a good step that the site is back online. If nothing happened, just as I had posted before, it is not a surprised. I think a good gambling site has better probability not to shut down because it was hacked. I may later be wrong on another gambling site, but not on Duelbits.

It's great news and it seems like it's because they stopped while they did the necessary investigations and checked that everything was in order before they went back online. I imagine that if this happened to a smaller casino it would surely mean their end, although it is also true that being smaller may make you a lower priority target for this type of threat.

Be that as it may, I'm glad, especially for users who had money in their accounts.

███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
🗲
███    ███████████████████████████████████████

CRYPTO'S MOST REWARDING CASINO

███████████████████████████████████████    ███
██████▄▄██████▄▄
███▄██████████████▄▄
█▄███████████████████▄
███████████████████████
▀███████
████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
███▀███████████████████▀
█████████████████████▀▀
██████▀███████████▀▀
███████████████▀▀
█████████▀██▀▀


█▀▀
█
█
█
█
█
█
█▄▄


▀▀███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▄███
█████




███▄▄▄▄███▄
████████████
███████████▀
████████▄
██████████▄
██████▀█████▄
█▀██████▀█████
██████████▀██▀
skarais
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3346
Merit: 2232



View Profile WWW
September 27, 2026, 05:57:31 PM
 #163

~~~
It's great news and it seems like it's because they stopped while they did the necessary investigations and checked that everything was in order before they went back online. I imagine that if this happened to a smaller casino it would surely mean their end, although it is also true that being smaller may make you a lower priority target for this type of threat.

Be that as it may, I'm glad, especially for users who had money in their accounts.
Duelbits is a casino that has developed so well and they have become one that can be trusted, so keeping their reputation is what they do. They have a big budget and are able to solve problems, which are some of the characteristics of a responsible casino. However, one of the most important things to remember is that any casino or centralized service is never completely safe from hacking and you have to be prepared to take the risk. Always consider withdrawing funds there and leaving only a few who can afford to lose it, at least that's the advice that makes sleeping safer and more comfortable.

gracreavix
Full Member
***
Offline

Activity: 434
Merit: 194



View Profile
September 27, 2026, 06:05:10 PM
 #164

Damn. Any further news on what is happening? Like for gamblers, any compensation? What are the response on the casino towards users? All this are the main questions. Anyways, what has happened as happened. It's now left for the casino to do it's due diligence to players in their forum. Hope they don't quite on them. And for the hackers, hope they find them too.

Asiska02
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 1680
Merit: 907



View Profile WWW
September 27, 2026, 06:14:13 PM
 #165

I grew confidence in them too but we need to address the big elephant. Why and how was the casino drained of $7m. That's a lot of money that I think the company might have to work for 1 or 2 years before they can get this money and pay the debt and if it's a loan, then it's possible the debt might come with interest. The casino will have to do two times jobs now to be able to get back that money and be free of debt. This is a sad omen.

If the casino has been hack before it repeated it self, I think the casino have to work with experienced devs to be their security experts. The competite casino don't experience this kind of problem and if they are doing well for years and not experience this hack, it speaks alot about the workers that are working for them. No one can tell, but looks like insider job.

It is very obvious and looks like one from the look of things. Getting hacked in the space of two years doesn’t really make a lot of sense and calls for a very vigorous interrogation with their internal staffs. When it happened the last time, I am very sure they strengthened their security more and won’t leave any loophole for hackers to be able to penetrate that easily. When you have an insider to help, it is always easy.

I don’t know if they’ll ever release any reason on why they were hacked, but the good part is that customer funds are safe and operations have resumed. They can deal with that separately after all this incidence is calm, they’d better work on it seriously to avoid such occurrence again in the future. It is better for them and for continuous trust and confidence in their services.

Texac
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 2576
Merit: 561


how do you define success?


View Profile WWW
September 27, 2026, 06:21:15 PM
 #166


I grew confidence in them too but we need to address the big elephant. Why and how was the casino drained of $7m. That's a lot of money that I think the company might have to work for 1 or 2 years before they can get this money and pay the debt and if it's a loan, then it's possible the debt might come with interest. The casino will have to do two times jobs now to be able to get back that money and be free of debt. This is a sad omen.
In this case I wouldn't jump to conclusion that it will take casino 1-2 years to recover that $7 million, especially since we don't know whether it was Duelbits own money, users funds or funds that could be covered by reserves or insurance. For any large casino, losing $7 million can be sober but it doesn't mean it's critical to their financial situation.
The fact that Duelbits got back online fairly quickly and user were able to access platform again is definitely a good sign. But I would wait for investigation result before making any final conclusion.

And I think it’s still too early to assume that it was an inside job.  Even a well protected company can fall victim to one successful attack.

.◼.◼.Vega.bet.◼.◼.██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

...100 FS + 750% BONUS..MAX.WIN.$5,000...

███...FAST PAYOUTS  |  NO KYC  |  10% LOSSBACK...███
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

...Play Now...
Sandra_hakeem
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1117


Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform


View Profile WWW
September 27, 2026, 06:40:23 PM
 #167

I get what you’re saying, and another real question should be how Duelbits also handles the affected funds as well as how they communicate with users throughout the process. It’s true that trust can indeed be return overtime, when in situations like this when a platform experiences a serious security breach, it’s normal for users to expect the highest level of transparency, even for the most reputable platforms, they’ll need to show transparency and seriousness before that trust can actually return.
What kind of trust are you referring to? A gambling site that hackers stole $7 million, went on maintenance for like like 2 days and resume operation today with deposits and withdrawals enabled. What kind of trust is still needed?
I wonder what he means by trust in this case. The only time that can come in is if the casino decided to shutdown operation entirely without offering an option to settle everyone who got affected by the hack. Suffering a hack of that amount is something most shallow-rooted casinos would fold up quickly, but they still decided to reopen their service after just two days.
The fact that Duelbits got back online fairly quickly and user were able to access platform again is definitely a good sign. But I would wait for investigation result before making any final conclusion.
I'm also waiting to see the result of the investigation, but as we all know speculations will always surface online because the waiting period keeps everyone thinking..
Quote
And I think it’s still too early to assume that it was an inside job.  Even a well protected company can fall victim to one successful attack.
That's also true.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
BitBakerr1
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 644
Merit: 551



View Profile
September 27, 2026, 07:18:43 PM
 #168

Now that duelbit is back, the next thing they need to do is to tell their customers what really happened and the measures they have taken to make sure that same thing don’t repeat itself again.
Right now I’m very sure some people that had huge amount of money on the casino are going to start withdrawing their money and will be scared to deposit huge amount of money on duelbit or use the casino however, if they can pass a proper information to there customers on what happened and the steps they have taken to ensure it won’t happen again they won’t be scared.

As for me I’m a bit worried however using the casino won’t be as before anymore until I see them pass the information I stated above.

 
█▄
R


▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT▀█ 
  THE #1 SOLANA CASINO  
████████████▄
▀▀██████▀▀███
██▄▄▀▀▄▄█████
█████████████
█████████████
███▀█████████
▀▄▄██████████
█████████████
█████████████
█████████████
█████████████
█████████████
████████████▀
████████████▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████
█████████████
▄████████████
██▄██████████
████▄████████
█████████████
█░▀▀█████████
▀▀███████████
█████▄███████
████▀▄▀██████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
████████████▀
........5,000+........
GAMES
 
......INSTANT......
WITHDRAWALS
..........HUGE..........
REWARDS
 
............VIP............
PROGRAM
 .
   PLAY NOW    
Agbe
Legendary
*
Online Online

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1463


Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform


View Profile
September 27, 2026, 07:31:32 PM
 #169

Now that duelbit is back, the next thing they need to do is to tell their customers what really happened and the measures they have taken to make sure that same thing don’t repeat itself again.
The website was hacked and $7m was removed and all the active members of the casino knew what happened. There was a breached of security protocol in the casino and funds were move out. So telling them what happened is not the first thing to do now because they have already known. And thing to do now is how to pay back the customers lost funds. There was a comment I saw that says, this is not the first time this has happened meaning their security is not strong enough and they have to make it stronger.

Right now I’m very sure some people that had huge amount of money on the casino are going to start withdrawing their money and will be scared to deposit huge amount of money on duelbit or use the casino however, if they can pass a proper information to there customers on what happened and the steps they have taken to ensure it won’t happen again they won’t be scared.

As for me I’m a bit worried however using the casino won’t be as before anymore until I see them pass the information I stated above.
the casino itself is good, they pay their gamblers without delay and it was a third party attack and if they can assure customers that such will never happen again. People will still use it but the depositing huge amount will reduce.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
BALIK
Copper Member
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 2940
Merit: 635


🍓 BALIK Never DM First


View Profile
September 27, 2026, 07:32:28 PM
 #170

I grew confidence in them too but we need to address the big elephant. Why and how was the casino drained of $7m. That's a lot of money that I think the company might have to work for 1 or 2 years before they can get this money and pay the debt and if it's a loan, then it's possible the debt might come with interest. The casino will have to do two times jobs now to be able to get back that money and be free of debt. This is a sad omen.
If the casino has been hack before it repeated it self, I think the casino have to work with experienced devs to be their security experts. The competite casino don't experience this kind of problem and if they are doing well for years and not experience this hack, it speaks alot about the workers that are working for them. No one can tell, but looks like insider job.
You're absolutely right losing $7 million is no small matter. If similar hot wallet issue occurred previously as well then security team need to be further strengthened. Possibility of any inside job cannot be ruled out. I hope they will use multi sig or better key management from now on.


It's great news and it seems like it's because they stopped while they did the necessary investigations and checked that everything was in order before they went back online. I imagine that if this happened to a smaller casino it would surely mean their end, although it is also true that being smaller may make you a lower priority target for this type of threat.

Be that as it may, I'm glad, especially for users who had money in their accounts.
hmm, it is truly good news that site is back online. I have checked personally deposit and withdrawal are live. If it were any small casino then it might have shut down. However thanks Joe, he was able to handle it very cool manner. Even so, at any centralized casino we should not keep extra money.

█████████████████████████████
███████████▀▀██▀█████████████
███████▀▀████▄▄████▀█████████
█████████▄▄██████▄▄█▄▄███████
████████▀▀████████████▀▀█▀▀██
████████████▀▀█▀▀▄██████▄████
███████▄▄████████████▀███████
███████████▄███████▄▄█▄▄█████
███████▀▀████████████████████
███████████▀█████▀▀█▀▀███████
███████▄▄██████████▄▄████████
███████████▄▄██▄▄████████████
█████████████████████████████
 
 
 🕶 NO KYC 
|🜲 
VIP ❯❯❯❯
TRANSFER
| 
WEEKLY
RAKEBACK
|
| 
  PLAY NOW   
Nothingtodo
Sr. Member
****
Offline

Activity: 1092
Merit: 326


Vave.com - Crypto Casino


View Profile
September 27, 2026, 07:59:33 PM
 #171

Duelbit Casino is at the top in terms of popularity, so it is really sad that this casino was hacked. However, the casino authorities have acknowledged that over $7 million was hacked and they have also admitted that they will continue their operations. In the past, some very popular casinos have continued their operations normally after being hacked. So, we have already heard from their official page that Duelbit Casino authorities will basically continue their operations.


https://x.com/Duelbits/status/2104074754701611398

.VAVE.COM.
.NO KYC.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

..PICK YOUR..
PROMO CODE

.
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.VAVESPINS.
.VAVESPORT.

█▀▀
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

..JOIN..
NOW

.
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▀▀█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀▀▀
Smartprofit
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3150
Merit: 2481



View Profile WWW
September 27, 2026, 08:11:41 PM
 #172

Now that duelbit is back, the next thing they need to do is to tell their customers what really happened and the measures they have taken to make sure that same thing don’t repeat itself again.
Right now I’m very sure some people that had huge amount of money on the casino are going to start withdrawing their money and will be scared to deposit huge amount of money on duelbit or use the casino however, if they can pass a proper information to there customers on what happened and the steps they have taken to ensure it won’t happen again they won’t be scared.

As for me I’m a bit worried however using the casino won’t be as before anymore until I see them pass the information I stated above.

In my opinion, time flies very quickly in the crypto and gambling industries (in my experience, a month feels like a year). We're constantly in a flood of news. Our brains are constantly overwhelmed by one piece of information being replaced by another. So, I wouldn't be surprised if, in just a month, everyone has forgotten about Duelbit's $7 million theft. 🙋

Especially since I'm sure this isn't the last successful hacker attack (much to my regret). Hackers have now gained access to advanced AI models, which helps them successfully attack various online projects.

I'd also assume that this casino is quite secure now, as security measures will undoubtedly be tightened after such an incident. Besides, the worst has already happened. Hackers found a vulnerability in this online casino's security system and successfully exploited it.  I think that's the end of the story... It's unlikely there were two serious vulnerabilities.

I think Duelbit will cover its losses within four months (at most, it will take six months). The most important thing is that the casino has resumed operations. In my opinion, this means everything will be fine from now on. 💁


███████▄▄███▄███▄
███▄▄████████▌████▄
▄██████████████▐███▌
██▄███████████▌████▌
████████▀███████▐▌█
███████████████▌█▌▐
████████▄████████▐▐
██████████████████▌
███████████████▄██▄
██████████████▀▀▀
█████▀███▀▀▀

█▄▄▄██████▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
████████████████████████████
████▌█████▀███▌█████▀▀███████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▌█████▄███▌█████▄███▐███████████████████▄
▐████████████▀███████▄██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▀
▐████████████▄██▄███████████▌█████████▄████▀
▐█████████▀██████████▌█████████████▄▄████▀
██████████▄█████▀████████▐███▌██▄██████▀
██████████████▀███▐███▌██████████████████████
████▀██████▀▀█████████▌███▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▌
 
      P R E M I E R   B I T C O I N   C A S I N O   &   S P O R T S B O O K      

█▀▀
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

  98%  
RTP

 
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▀▀█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀▀▀

█▀▀
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

 HIGH 
ODDS

 
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▀▀█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀▀▀
 
..PLAY NOW..
Mate2237
Hero Member
*****
Online Online

Activity: 1582
Merit: 689


Bitcoin Casino Est. 2013


View Profile WWW
September 27, 2026, 08:17:12 PM
 #173

$7 million! That's crazy, it is going to take them a while to recover from this but they will definitely bounce back. Rumors going around currently is that they are back but I cannot really say that for sure, but if they are then have to start thinking of ways to settle their customers that had funds in their account, they also need to explain how the system got exploited because duelbits isn't a casino that's just starting to come up, all these lapses would have been detected easily. Maybe they need to do a little recheck on their tech team because it is very possible that the hackers gained access because they have someone on the inside.

███▄▀██▄▄
░░▄████▄▀████ ▄▄▄
░░████▄▄▄▄░░█▀▀
███ ██████▄▄▀█▌
░▄░░███▀████
░▐█░░███░██▄▄
░░▄▀░████▄▄▄▀█
░█░▄███▀████ ▐█
▀▄▄███▀▄██▄
░░▄██▌░░██▀
░▐█▀████ ▀██
░░█▌██████ ▀▀██▄
░░▀███
▄▄██▀▄███
▄▄▄████▀▄████▄░░
▀▀█░░▄▄▄▄████░░
▐█▀▄▄█████████
████▀███░░▄░
▄▄██░███░░█▌░
█▀▄▄▄████░▀▄░░
█▌████▀███▄░█░
▄██▄▀███▄▄▀
▀██░░▐██▄░░
██▀████▀█▌░
▄██▀▀██████▐█░░
███▀░░
L E G E N D A R Y
Full Member
***
Offline

Activity: 266
Merit: 233



View Profile
September 27, 2026, 08:30:12 PM
 #174

What kind of trust are you referring to? A gambling site that hackers stole $7 million, went on maintenance for like like 2 days and resume operation today with deposits and withdrawals enabled. What kind of trust is still needed?
Do you know the dilemma of having funds of on a platform, and hearing the platform was recently hacked and then they go on an emergency maintenance? Even if they promise to get things running sooner or later again, do you think it’s everyone that’ll be comfortable knowing they can’t withdraw their funds? That situation is enough for some users to lose the trust they had for the casino, even though it wasn’t their fault they got hacked, many would feel insecure and discouraged about using that casino again, even though they get to withdraw their funds again, except of course they’re get reassured that the hack wouldn’t happen again.

It’s good to hear that the casino is up and running again, and everything is going smoothly now.

MorganaX
Full Member
***
Offline

Activity: 770
Merit: 160



View Profile
September 27, 2026, 08:38:36 PM
 #175

This issue is going to be resolved, duelbits has been a reputable casino and it is unlike them to go ghost even if recovering is actually going to be difficult, $7m is not a small amount of money that they can just get back instantly but one thing that I believe is that that the players that have their funds missing would get them back even if it is going to take a while.This Is why I don't really like keeping funds on a gambling platform no matter how secure It is, I prefer to withdraw it straight to my bank account.

xenomorfo
Sr. Member
****
Offline

Activity: 980
Merit: 418



View Profile
September 27, 2026, 09:11:53 PM
 #176

Duelbit Casino is at the top in terms of popularity, so it is really sad that this casino was hacked. However, the casino authorities have acknowledged that over $7 million was hacked and they have also admitted that they will continue their operations. In the past, some very popular casinos have continued their operations normally after being hacked. So, we have already heard from their official page that Duelbit Casino authorities will basically continue their operations.


https://x.com/Duelbits/status/2104074754701611398


I didn't know, I'm really sorry, I've always seen that the forum has been one of the most respected and loved casinos for many years, and i can't doubt their trust.
This is truly a hard blow at least for Duelbit. I don't know about the other mess i read about.

Floczy
Full Member
***
Offline

Activity: 336
Merit: 180


Have you seen a grown man cry?


View Profile
September 27, 2026, 09:20:13 PM
 #177

It's a sad one, I feel sorry for them

But These are things financial companies face, and to some extent they should always be expectant of one, skilled individuals always search for ways to make money, they search for ways to access all these financial companies including Banks, exchanges, casinos etc... All these to make some money, and with the increase of technical tools these things might be more common, although the companies can still leverage on recent technology to upgrade their security, regardless these individuals could always find a soft spot.

Overall stuffs like this happen and other casinos can learn and make sure they toughen their security to avoid similar cases.

Alvin_talk
Full Member
***
Online Online

Activity: 379
Merit: 177


I don't want peace, I love problem always


View Profile
September 27, 2026, 09:28:19 PM
 #178

I visited Duelbits now and I noticed they are back online.
It's interesting to see they are back online. I'm really curious to know how profitable casinos are. Come to think of it, $7M is quite a huge sum of money to lose, but here we go again, Duelbits is comfortably maintaining their signature campaign in the forum and their site is running again as if nothing happened.

Indeed these Casinos are really organised and have good management, else this would have been a catastrophic situation for them.

Hazink
Sr. Member
****
Offline

Activity: 1022
Merit: 455


Trêvoid █ No KYC-AML Crypto Swaps


View Profile
September 27, 2026, 09:29:52 PM
 #179

This issue is going to be resolved, duelbits has been a reputable casino and it is unlike them to go ghost even if recovering is actually going to be difficult, $7m is not a small amount of money that they can just get back instantly but one thing that I believe is that that the players that have their funds missing would get them back even if it is going to take a while.This Is why I don't really like keeping funds on a gambling platform no matter how secure It is, I prefer to withdraw it straight to my bank account.
This is no longer a matter of them coming back and it's taking time, as they are already back faster than we even expected of them. If you check a few posts above, you will see a link to their announcement about coming back, and they have also resumed service fully both withdrawal and deposit with their wallet even funded with large amount to keep things running without any issue, and for the record no user money was missing it's the casino which was hacked and their fund stolen.

@KiaKia it will be nice to update the op with the latest news, some person's are missing out.

Stalker22
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 2366
Merit: 1659



View Profile
September 27, 2026, 09:31:11 PM
 #180

This issue is going to be resolved, duelbits has been a reputable casino ...
~

The issue has already been resolved, and the casino is back in operation for more than half a day.
https://x.com/Duelbits/status/2104074754701611398

It would be helpful if you read at least a few posts in the thread before replying to it...

█████████████████████████
██
█████▀▀███████▀▀███████
█████▀░░▄███████▄░░▀█████
███▀░░██████▀░▀████░░▀███
██▀░░▀▀▀████████████░░▀██
██░░█▄████▀▀███▀█████░░██
██░░███▄▄███████▀▀███░░██
██░░█████████████████░░██
██▄░░████▄▄██████▄▄█░░▄██
███▄░░██████▄░░████░░▄███
█████▄░░▀███▌░░▐▀░░▄█████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
█████████████████████████
.
.ROOBET.██████.IIIIICRYPTO'S FASTEST GROWING CASINO.██████.
|
▄
█▄█
▀█▀
▄████▄▄█████████▄▄████▄
█▄████▀█░░█████░░█▀████▄█
▀█▄▄░▐███████████▌░▄▄█▀
▐██▄▄█████████▄▄████▌
████████▄▄█████████
█
█
█▀▀████████████████
██████
█████████████
██
█▀▀████████████████
▀
▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
| 
.
    PLAY NOW    
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 »  All
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!