Bitcoin Forum
September 28, 2026, 10:52:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 31.1 [Torrent]
 
   Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bad news from two old casinos on the forum  (Read 1906 times)
348Judah
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 1582
Merit: 689



View Profile
September 25, 2026, 10:14:41 PM
 #101

There is still much confidence in Duelbit to come back online to continue their operations, but due to the unfortunate circumstances of the hack, they are trying to make it inaccessible to fix up the platform and return. I can't say much about the Bitsler hack, but for now, I still don't want to believe that Duelbit is not yet concluded to be off with their operations; this is just a temporary challenge.


░░░░██████████████░░░░░▄▄███████████░░░░░░▄████████████░█████░░░▄███████▀
░░░░█████████████░░░░▄██████████████░░░░▄██████████████░█████░▄███████▀
░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████░░▄██████▀▀▀▀▀█████░░▄██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░████████████▀
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░█████▀░░░░░░█████░██████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████▀
▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄███████░░█████████████████░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████▄
█████▄▄▄███████▀
░░░█████████████████░█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░████████████▄
█████████████▀
░░░░░████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████░██████████████████░█████░▀███████▄
██████████▀▀
░░░░░░░████░░░░░░░░█████░██████████████████░█████░░░▀███████▄
.com
.
...🎰 100 FreeSpins | No Wager ... Instant Rakeback + VIP Transfer ... ⚽ Sport's Welcome Pack | Risk-Free ....PLAY NOW..
[/center]
Obari
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 1358
Merit: 662


HustleBTC.com | Premium Bitcoin Casino


View Profile WWW
September 25, 2026, 10:28:32 PM
 #102

1. Duelbits
Duelbits hacked, total losses $7 million
Source
https://www.coindesk.com/business/2026/09/24/crypto-casino-duelbits-goes-offline-after-usd7m-hot-wallet-hack

2. Bitsler
Bitsler ceased operations, users were told to withdraw any remaining funds by September 30th, and closed permanently on October 1st.
[img

They have also closed ANN

Duelbits own case is quite different, their will definitely continue operations, after this hack and this not the first time they survived similar attack in 2024, so this time their expected to get back to business more stronger this time.


This is a sad one and for similar incidence to happen again, that means that, the casino has to take their security very serious, duelbit have been in the business for long and shouldn't be allowing cases like this to happen and yes I checked and it's not the first time they have gone through cases like this but I hope this be the last and I hope they take their security very serious so they don't loss the trust of their customers.

Stable090
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 1498
Merit: 606


Hhampuz is the best manager.


View Profile WWW
September 25, 2026, 10:40:38 PM
 #103

There is still much confidence in Duelbit to come back online to continue their operations, but due to the unfortunate circumstances of the hack, they are trying to make it inaccessible to fix up the platform and return. I can't say much about the Bitsler hack, but for now, I still don't want to believe that Duelbit is not yet concluded to be off with their operations; this is just a temporary challenge.
Duelbits have been hacked before, and they came back, am sure Duelbits are still going to come back, they just went off due to what just happened, they definitely trying to figure things out first, which I believe any casino that experience a major  hack is going to do. You don’t expect them to be hacked without pausing their operation for that moment. Duelbits will have to take their security more serious, the hack is just becoming so much which doesn’t make sense.

I never knew Bitsler was hacked also until today, and I heard that they are shutting down operation, I don’t really think they are going to continue their operation for now, because they asked everyone to withdraw their funds, but maybe later in the future they will be back in business. I feel so sad when I see news like this.

Tetu100
Full Member
***
Offline

Activity: 406
Merit: 161


Consistence keeps you more relevant in life.


View Profile
September 26, 2026, 06:56:09 AM
 #104

I'm still wondering what really transpired or what is there actual reason of taking such decision at this very time of the year. Or is it that they aren't really making profits as expected or there is something I'm not getting because there action of recent is pretty strange. I just hope that people quickly do as they're  told before another negative story will now enter, I beleive dudes wouldn't want that. Haven't said that.

Talking about Duelbits, that is a very big lost to them and I hope God grant them the mind in bearing such lost. However, i don't know what people derive in people's down fall, what a world, just hope they quickly bounce back.


Dareo
Full Member
***
Offline

Activity: 406
Merit: 186



View Profile
September 26, 2026, 07:52:54 AM
 #105

I'm still wondering what really transpired or what is there actual reason of taking such decision at this very time of the year. Or is it that they aren't really making profits as expected or there is something I'm not getting because there action of recent is pretty strange. I just hope that people quickly do as they're  told before another negative story will now enter, I beleive dudes wouldn't want that. Haven't said that.

Talking about Duelbits, that is a very big lost to them and I hope God grant them the mind in bearing such lost. However, i don't know what people derive in people's down fall, what a world, just hope they quickly bounce back.

Actually, what is happening in the crypto market right now is beyond our imagination. I think that maybe we are seeing something like this because of the advancement of artificial intelligence and quantum computing. I think that this is why we may see the bear season of Bitcoin in the next few days. Then maybe the bull season of Bitcoin will start. Although this is my opinion, I am not giving any verified information.

However, I was a little shocked to see that Bitsler has completely shut down its operations because it is one of the oldest casinos. When I started to create an archive of Bitcoin historical signature campaigns, I saw that Bitsler had run a signature campaign on our forum in 2016. From that point of view  this is one of the oldest casinos but it is really disappointing to see it closing its operations.

Nrcewker
Copper Member
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 2576
Merit: 600


View Profile
September 26, 2026, 08:10:35 AM
 #106

Bitsler ceased operations, users were told to withdraw any remaining funds by September 30th, and closed permanently on October 1st.
Bitsler and Primedice were two of the first casinos where I started gambling. I still remember switching between these two casinos and I made some good friends at both places. Bitsler was great because it offered multiple coin options. I remember that four coins were accepted at that time, while PD had the minimalistic classic Dice game to play.

I am really feeling sad to hear about Bitsler shutting down. I cannot forget the first profit I made from the casino, the chat games we used to play, the trivias by chat moderators and the special game they had here on the forum called Bounty Roll.

Ahh damn, I feel nostalgic. Its sad to see that they were not able to keep up with the trend and remain profitable, which is why they have decided to shut down. Maybe they will come back with something surprising like Bitsler 2.0. If that happens, I will be the happiest person.
coinrifft
Sr. Member
****
Offline

Activity: 336
Merit: 252


Rainbet


View Profile
September 26, 2026, 08:16:03 AM
 #107

Duelbits have been hacked before, and they came back, am sure Duelbits are still going to come back, they just went off due to what just happened, they definitely trying to figure things out first, which I believe any casino that experience a major  hack is going to do. You don’t expect them to be hacked without pausing their operation for that moment. Duelbits will have to take their security more serious, the hack is just becoming so much which doesn’t make sense.
And maybe not just Duelbits, there could be some major casinos in the past as well that was hack and then come back strong like nothing happens. And Duelbits has established it's name already and so they could have a lot of money to get back into their feet.

I never knew Bitsler was hacked also until today, and I heard that they are shutting down operation, I don’t really think they are going to continue their operation for now, because they asked everyone to withdraw their funds, but maybe later in the future they will be back in business. I feel so sad when I see news like this.
We feel bad when there are gambling operations that are shutting down. But that is the nature of this business I guess. If they can't go and continue, then others might take the torch for them and bring a new one. They could have been one of the best during their time, unfortunately, it's hard to maintain that kind of status in online gambling.

Localhostspeed
Sr. Member
****
Offline

Activity: 476
Merit: 376



View Profile
September 26, 2026, 08:18:00 AM
 #108

I'm still wondering what really transpired or what is there actual reason of taking such decision at this very time of the year. Or is it that they aren't really making profits as expected or there is something I'm not getting because there action of recent is pretty strange. I just hope that people quickly do as they're  told before another negative story will now enter, I beleive dudes wouldn't want that. Haven't said that.

Some of these casino are just managing, it's not easy for them. Some launched their casino with hope that there are going to be more losses than winners and unfortunately, some gamblers are really good in this betting, they make so much money that make casino to fold up. Some of them do not have large reserve to handle big win and if more people keep winning, they have no choice but to fold up than be in debt hoping more people to lose.

Quote
Talking about Duelbits, that is a very big lost to them and I hope God grant them the mind in bearing such lost. However, i don't know what people derive in people's down fall, what a world, just hope they quickly bounce back.

I don't understand how private keys of hot wallets are compromised. The way they do this is strange and how hackers usually have access to their back end. What I think is that, there is someone behind any successful hack. There is no way someone from outside can compromised and steal millions from a company until a staff from the company especially IT tips the hacker. I hope they get back soon to work.

Cointxz
Copper Member
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3640
Merit: 1342


Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform


View Profile WWW
September 26, 2026, 08:27:18 AM
 #109

…

Same here including Fortunejack. This trio dice site makes my early crypto encounter a wonder experience. I spend my week grinding on faucets, rotators and ptc site just to have funds for my gambling.

Bitsler faucet features is what makes me play more on that site since it gives higher payout for high level account which I manage to reach lvl 23.

It’s sad that they decided to reset the lvl for those inactive accounts that makes me lost interest on this casino. I believe many user do feel the same way when they start removing the faucet features and change to new VIP level.


..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Smartprofit
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3150
Merit: 2481



View Profile WWW
September 26, 2026, 09:40:50 AM
 #110

I've never played at Bitsler online casino, although I've heard the name mentioned many times. It was also discussed on our forum. I can't recall them holding any events or contests on the forum (although I could have missed that information, of course).🙋
It was popular in the past and the forum did really helped its promotion through its campaign and they were one of the campaigns that have advertised for a long time here. IIRC, there were some contests although I cannot vividly remember that.

As far as I understand, Bitsler casino marketed itself as a casino for anonymous and confidential gaming with no withdrawal limits, although, of course, they did require their clients to complete the KYC procedure in certain situations.
They were also the ones who promoted their branding as the "instant deposit". CMIIW, that is even the transaction hasn't been confirmed yet by user's deposit to their bitsler's wallet address, it's considered as instant. I didn't took a long time playing in them though.

In principle, online casinos could accept Bitcoin deposits without miner confirmation. This was a great marketing ploy; "instant deposits" sounded great! It also provided additional convenience for legitimate users, who could quickly and without delay start playing their favorite games. 🙋

Of course, this situation presented a certain risk for casinos, as players could reverse their transactions. The casino partially protected itself by not allowing players to withdraw winnings until the deposit was confirmed at the casino's address. In any case, such a marketing tool should be used with caution.

In 2015, when Bitsler Casino was founded, stablecoins like USDT had not yet become widespread. Also, fast deposit methods like Tron, BSC, or Solana were not available. Bitcoin was primarily used.

Therefore, it should be noted that this entire story once again demonstrates that the founders of Bitsler Casino were extremely concerned about ensuring a comfortable gaming experience for their casino users.  Considering the casino's age, it's easy to say the cliché: "Oh! An era has passed!"🧖


███████▄▄███▄███▄
███▄▄████████▌████▄
▄██████████████▐███▌
██▄███████████▌████▌
████████▀███████▐▌█
███████████████▌█▌▐
████████▄████████▐▐
██████████████████▌
███████████████▄██▄
██████████████▀▀▀
█████▀███▀▀▀

█▄▄▄██████▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
████████████████████████████
████▌█████▀███▌█████▀▀███████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▌█████▄███▌█████▄███▐███████████████████▄
▐████████████▀███████▄██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▀
▐████████████▄██▄███████████▌█████████▄████▀
▐█████████▀██████████▌█████████████▄▄████▀
██████████▄█████▀████████▐███▌██▄██████▀
██████████████▀███▐███▌██████████████████████
████▀██████▀▀█████████▌███▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▌
 
      P R E M I E R   B I T C O I N   C A S I N O   &   S P O R T S B O O K      

█▀▀
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

  98%  
RTP

 
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▀▀█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀▀▀

█▀▀
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

 HIGH 
ODDS

 
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▀▀█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀▀▀
 
..PLAY NOW..
qwertyup23
Hero Member
*****
Online Online

Activity: 2842
Merit: 817



View Profile
September 26, 2026, 10:05:11 AM
 #111

These casinos have been around in the forum for many years now. They have created and established their reputation as they have built the trust of its users over the years of their operations. It is very unfortunate and sad to see that both Duelbits and Bitsler are ceasing their operations today, though I am very hopeful that they would be coming back after settling their affairs.

…

Same here including Fortunejack. This trio dice site makes my early crypto encounter a wonder experience. I spend my week grinding on faucets, rotators and ptc site just to have funds for my gambling.

Bitsler faucet features is what makes me play more on that site since it gives higher payout for high level account which I manage to reach lvl 23.

It’s sad that they decided to reset the lvl for those inactive accounts that makes me lost interest on this casino. I believe many user do feel the same way when they start removing the faucet features and change to new VIP level.



I still remember my early years in this forum where Fortune Jack was one of those gambling casinos that are consistently operating. They even have a prestigious campaign signature that pays really well during that time. It is just one of those moments where you'd be really sad to see these companies cease their operations. It's like they are already part of this forum.

 
 RAZED  
| 
 100% 
WELCOME
BONUS
│
█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████████████▀░░░░▀███████
██████████▀░░▄▀▀▄░░▀█████
██████████▄▄██▄▄██▄░▀████
█████▀░░░░░░░▀██░░█░░████
████░░████▀▀█░░██▀░░▄████
████░░████▄▄█░░█░░▄██████
████░░█▀▀████░░██████████
████░░█▄▄███▀░░██████████
█████▄░░░░░░░▄███████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
████████▀░░▄▄█░░▀▄░░█████
██████▀░░▄█████▄░░▀░░████
█████░░▄████▄▀░░█▄▄░░████
████░░▄███▄▀░░▄▀██▀░░████
████░░▀▀██░░▄▀███▀░░█████
████░░▄░░▀█████▀░░▄██████
█████░░▀▄░░█▀▀░░▄████████
██████▄▄░░░░░▄▄██████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████
| 
 NO 
KYC
| 
  RAZE THE LIMITS   ► PLAY NOW     
Pandu Geddon
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 1708
Merit: 773


Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform


View Profile
September 26, 2026, 01:32:43 PM
 #112

Talking about Duelbits, that is a very big lost to them and I hope God grant them the mind in bearing such lost. However, i don't know what people derive in people's down fall, what a world, just hope they quickly bounce back.

That is indeed a large amount of loss for Duelbits. But if I'm not mistaken, they also once experienced a similar hacking problem, although the total loss was not as large as what is happening now. I haven't played on Duelbits for a long time, and even though they are experiencing significant losses, hopefully it will not have a major impact on operations in the short term.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Grace333
Sr. Member
****
Offline

Activity: 854
Merit: 275


Contributing to Bitcoin Network


View Profile WWW
September 26, 2026, 04:10:06 PM
 #113

There is still much confidence in Duelbit to come back online to continue their operations, but due to the unfortunate circumstances of the hack, they are trying to make it inaccessible to fix up the platform and return. I can't say much about the Bitsler hack, but for now, I still don't want to believe that Duelbit is not yet concluded to be off with their operations; this is just a temporary challenge.
It seems that they would be off for a while but this is not going to be a permanent thing, duelbits is one of the biggest casinos and they already know the relevance they have built over the years, they have no other choice but to bounce back, even though doing this is going to be very challenging for them but with time recovery is definitely going to be poses. They are definitely not concluded yet, there is no casino that can just be back online after incurring such losses, for now we can only continue to await their definite return.











██
██
██████
R


▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
██████
██
██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████████████
 
 THE #1 SOLANA CASINO 
██████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████▄
▀▀██████▀▀███
██▄▄▀▀▄▄█████
█████████████
█████████████
███▀█████████
▀▄▄██████████
█████████████
█████████████
█████████████
█████████████
█████████████
████████████▀
████████████▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████
█████████████
▄████████████
██▄██████████
████▄████████
█████████████
█░▀▀█████████
▀▀███████████
█████▄███████
████▀▄▀██████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
████████████▀
[
[
5,000+
GAMES
INSTANT
WITHDRAWALS
][
][
HUGE
   REWARDS   
VIP
PROGRAM
]
]
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████████████████████████
 
PLAY NOW
 

████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
Maslate
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 3864
Merit: 873


Message @Hhampuz if you are looking for a CM!


View Profile
September 26, 2026, 05:01:09 PM
 #114

That is indeed a large amount of loss for Duelbits. But if I'm not mistaken, they also once experienced a similar hacking problem, although the total loss was not as large as what is happening now.
Yeah, you're right, they were hacked before as well. I think that was their first hack and they lost around $4.6M, which is still a very big amount.

So this would be the second time they got hacked. If they recover again and users don't lose their funds, I think it could actually improve their reputation because people will see that they have enough backup funds to keep the business running even after a major loss like this.

https://www.vip-grinders.com/news/duelbits-hacked-2026/

I haven't played on Duelbits for a long time, and even though they are experiencing significant losses, hopefully it will not have a major impact on operations in the short term.

They will be back for sure, they already made a statement. I also read that they assured users they would refill the hot wallet.

We just have to wait and see when everything is fully restored.

 
█▄
R


▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT▀█ 
  THE #1 SOLANA CASINO  
████████████▄
▀▀██████▀▀███
██▄▄▀▀▄▄█████
█████████████
█████████████
███▀█████████
▀▄▄██████████
█████████████
█████████████
█████████████
█████████████
█████████████
████████████▀
████████████▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████
█████████████
▄████████████
██▄██████████
████▄████████
█████████████
█░▀▀█████████
▀▀███████████
█████▄███████
████▀▄▀██████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
████████████▀
........5,000+........
GAMES
 
......INSTANT......
WITHDRAWALS
..........HUGE..........
REWARDS
 
............VIP............
PROGRAM
 .
   PLAY NOW    
l99l
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 1190
Merit: 693



View Profile
September 26, 2026, 05:27:20 PM
 #115

You can keep this thread about Bitsler casino alone and their wind-down plans, since there is already a thread about the Duelbits hack in this board and all discussions about it should be in that topic.

I know about Bitsler, but i have never gambled there. I don't know if they have a lot of players in this community, but good thing is that there are more than enough reputable alternatives to migrate to.
I had heard of Bitsler, but I never even visited the site. Duelbits was a site where I occasionally placed bets and gambled I was shocked when I saw this news it’s incredible that such a huge amount was hacked.
It’s very sad I hope everyone gets their money back somehow and that Duelbits comes back stronger. I’m sure they’ll handle this situation well.

Royal Cap
Sr. Member
****
Offline

Activity: 588
Merit: 278



View Profile WWW
September 26, 2026, 05:34:14 PM
 #116

There is still much confidence in Duelbit to come back online to continue their operations, but due to the unfortunate circumstances of the hack, they are trying to make it inaccessible to fix up the platform and return.
I just checked and saw "Not Found". Temporarily taking the platform offline is the safest decision right now. Crypto casinos getting hacked is nothing new, Stake.com was also hacked for about $41 million in 2023, but they quickly patched their security and came back online.  So keeping the site offline until a full security audit is completed is in the best interest of both users and the casino.

It seems that they would be off for a while but this is not going to be a permanent thing, duelbits is one of the biggest casinos and they already know the relevance they have built over the years, they have no other choice but to bounce back,
Yes, it takes a lot of time and effort to build a market reputation, so a brand this big can't just shut down overnight.  Big casinos usually have a good amount of reserve funds to deal with such unexpected situations, If users recover their lost funds from their own pockets, the trust in the community will increase more than before.

leea-1334
Legendary
*
Online Online

Activity: 2800
Merit: 1056


SIG-0F7008B13A


View Profile
September 26, 2026, 05:35:01 PM
 #117

Damn, did not hear about the Duelbits news untl now. Their latest updates sound really good though, I wonder if these two are connected? Bitsler,,, well, I never used, they are old but I was giving up my old sites around the time I heard about it. Seems like we are now seeing all the old names die.

Except Sportsbet Smiley

You have Bitcoin. I use Bitcoin. We are not the same.
Nathrixxx
Sr. Member
****
Offline

Activity: 658
Merit: 299


Bitz.io Best Bitcoin and Crypto Casino


View Profile
September 26, 2026, 05:36:48 PM
 #118

Before it used to be that they will create another purnicode website that will look similar to the intended one by plagiarizing on them to deceive users, but this is no longer getting traction again to scammers down for them to hack into a particular platform and get access to their database, wallet and other vital information they know could cost them, hatton is just getting out of hands these days.

███ 
███████▄▄███▄███▄
███▄▄████████▌████▄
▄██████████████▐███▌
██▄███████████▌████▌
████████▀███████▐▌█
███████████████▌█▌▐
████████▄████████▐▐
██████████████████▌
███████████████▄██▄
██████████████▀▀▀
█████▀███▀▀▀
Bitz.io███ ████████▄████▄▄▄█████▄▄
██████▄████████▀▀██▀▀
█████▀▀█████▀▀▄▄█
███████████▄▀▀███
████████████████▐▌
████████████████▐▌
███▄▄█████▄▄█▄▄█████▄▄
█▄█████████████████████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
██
███████████████████████
▀██
█████████████████████▀
█▀████
█████████████████▀
███▀▀████▀▀██▀▀█████▀▀
98%
RTP
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄███████████████
██████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
HIGH
ODDS
 ███
█████████   ██

......PLAY NOW......

██   █████████
███ 
IjawMan
Sr. Member
****
Offline

Activity: 574
Merit: 257



View Profile
September 26, 2026, 05:40:32 PM
 #119

There is still much confidence in Duelbit to come back online to continue their operations, but due to the unfortunate circumstances of the hack, they are trying to make it inaccessible to fix up the platform and return. I can't say much about the Bitsler hack, but for now, I still don't want to believe that Duelbit is not yet concluded to be off with their operations; this is just a temporary challenge.
I do feel pity for this casinos for the his unfortunate big losses to hackers which has disrupted the plans of th casino, now Bitsler has shutdown, an action that was never in their plans at this time but the situation leaves them with no other choice.

There could be hope alive for Duelbit though it might get them staggering for now but they will surely get back to strongly in short while. It is not what any body wishes to happen to any casino but also it is kind of an unfortunate incident that is used to know financially big casinos in the industry.

R


▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|||
▄▄████▄▄
▀█▀
▄▀▀▄▀█▀
▄▄░░▄█░██░█▄░░▄▄
▄▄█░▄▀█░▀█▄▄█▀░█▀▄░█▄▄
▀▄█░███▄█▄▄█▄███░█▄▀
▀▀█░░░▄▄▄▄░░░█▀▀
█░░██████░░█
█░░░░▀▀░░░░█
█▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█
▄░█████▀▀█████░▄
▄███████░██░███████▄
▀▀██████▄▄██████▀▀
▀▀████████▀▀
.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
████████████░███████▀▄▀
████████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
████████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▀▄███░░░▀████░███▄▀██▄
███░████░░░░░▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄░░░░▀░████░███
███░████░███▄░░░░████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄░░███▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
SOUTHAMPTON FC
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
Junii
Full Member
***
Offline

Activity: 336
Merit: 172


Not chasing hype just accumulating freedom


View Profile
September 26, 2026, 06:00:32 PM
 #120

1. Duelbits
2. Bitsler

eah that is exactly i am telling my friend he literally treats a casino like a wallet he said his fund is secure there because when he withdraw it he spend it on unnecessary things i laugh at him because it is a clear example why i do not think people should blindly trust any casino just because it has been around for years or has a big name and reputation. The hack of Duelbits is around $7M a simple and clear example that security can fail at any time. Altough Bitsler is a different situation but the result of both for users is still the same. I hope people will get there funds.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!