The people who needs to be Working smartly are even those who are starting from the scratch, because for anyone to make it to the top at any point in time, then a high level of smart work needs to be applied. Because when it comes to wealth creation the solution is smart work. Hard work is good but there is an extent to which you can make progress, when you don't think about working smartly.
People who start their businesses from the scratch, they need to work hard and work smart. Both are important, we can't only tent to work smart only because it doesn't work for certain businesses. We can't think that each business must prefer to work smart, it is just in theory. In reality, it can be quite different, I know it because I have experienced myself. I ever built my own business and I focused on smart work, it totally failed.
So smart work is for everyone not only for some person's alone. It's left for individuals to choose which of the two to follow.
Of course, smart work must be for everyone. But we can't do smart work only, we must also keep hard working because it also determines the success in our own businesses. We must also have the ability to adjust the approach in managing our businesses.