As for me, I don't like to read long articles claiming to offer deep brand and product analysis. It seems they're articles written purely for SEO purposes. I don't even believe those who write them really know and understand what they're talking about. They probably didn't even try the services themselves. Perhaps many of such articles are coming from poorly paid content writers from faraway countries.
Even review sites are obviously just promoting affiliate links.
I'd rather focus on actual user reviews and short feedbacks, especially on forums and discussion sites.
I completely agree with you. No gambler is going to read long, drawn-out articles. They look at news reports about the casino, read comments from other gamblers who have played there, and decide whether or not to use the site based on that.
The most important factor is the speed and ease of depositing and withdrawing money. If a site offers that, a gambler will use it.
Let's say we win a large sum of money: does the site pay out immediately, or does it make things difficult for the gambler by demanding a mountain of paperwork and imposing burdensome requirements? That is also a crucial point.