V4n3ss4
Member


Activity: 66
Merit: 31
|
 |
September 28, 2026, 05:10:13 PM |
|
V4n3ss4 - and all of these coackroaches that have made a scam and receive a red tag
What a gentleman, you insult me when I didn't insult you. Only people in trouble insult me.In fact, I have a red tag. I'm not complaining, I deserved this. You deserve red tags too. And wasn't it said that trusts are for trades? Why did you ever red-tag Shishir99? Did you make trades or did you red-tag him just because you didn't like him! You're an abuser and you should be punished like all abusers, just like I was.
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
bitbollo
Legendary

Activity: 4116
Merit: 5080
|
 |
September 28, 2026, 05:23:34 PM |
|
I don't waste other time with a proven supporter of scam. ...
If you can't post a single transaction related funds scammed You are just trying to defame my person. I haven't enough of this stalking non sense just for exposing a scam. Anyone would see / find these information about all these scam you have made and supported. Yeah sure continue to tag people that haven't removed from trust.
Meanwhile these users are accusing to have 29 altaccounts, to be secondtrade, to have made ponzi, and "tomorrow" they would bring other shit  completely invented only to harass me. If this is the way the forum has to work please remove me from your trust list and all of these scam supporters in yours! V4n3ss4 https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5594724.0;all this is an old trick to continue the ask the same and the same and the same.
In this topic the accuse are totally delirant including a real cyberstalking - literally - I continue to say that I am surprised that no one would comment against this violent way to accuse me. they are claiming transactions that can't show as proof I have received funds from ponzi o scam. Meanwhile they don't deal with them scam accusation RIGHT NOW! https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5594694.0 scam accusation against Little Mouse https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5594724.0 scam accusation 2nd topic Little Mouse/frogbet.com https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5594724.msg67171394#msg67171394 Links with sister scam casino https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5594724.msg67168369#msg67168369 Links of warnings they was not answering since many days / trust a newbie as "team" https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5594724.msg67171810#msg67171810 4 scams of the last 6 months (all with the same scheme) https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5594724.msg67177664#msg67177664 Shisir99 supporting a scam after 7 days https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5594724.msg67184623#msg67184623 there are 4 scam accusations against websites advertised by Little Mouse in the last month https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;flag=3591 probably a mistake while clicking  please @nutildah can yousupport the flag for a CONFIRMED SCAM THAT WAS ENDORSED BY LITTLE MOUSE !? Or you have changed idea once you have seen another guys scammed / Little Mouse wants provide "better contest idea"? Yeah frogbet.com is not a flag supported by you right now... What we are talking about? Guys but are you making all of this in public. You are accusing me without any single txid to have received funds of a crime (this is called defamation and without any single txid it's just another attempt to harrass me) Excluding "loan seeker" /red trusted  anyone could judge clear the way you defend scam and attack with non sense. I have posted an entire topic explaining all the shit support of a casino.
|
| | Sportsbet.io | │ |
| │ |
| │ | ████████████████████████ ██ ██████
██ ████████████████
MORE THAN A BET!
██ ████████████████
██ █████████████████████ ██ ████████ |
|
|
|
nutildah
Legendary

Activity: 3850
Merit: 11972
|
 |
September 28, 2026, 07:22:11 PM |
|
please @nutildah can yousupport the flag for a CONFIRMED SCAM THAT WAS ENDORSED BY LITTLE MOUSE !? Or you have changed idea once you have seen another guys scammed / Little Mouse wants provide "better contest idea"? Yeah frogbet.com is not a flag supported by you right now... What we are talking about?
That's correct. I removed my support for the Frogbet flag after they attempted to make you whole. I don't know if you accepted the $100 or not, but I do know they offered it. That flag is going to remain either way, as will my red trust on that account. It seems Cs87kxy and bitbollo are owned by the same person -- the blockchain connections between other accounts are more casual and less compelling. As the "crime" took place almost 10 years ago, I'm not inclined to give it much importance. However, it is evidence that nobody is perfect, and anyone posturing themselves as high & mighty above others probably isn't. We are all human and experience errors in judgment; thus it is better to remain humble when possible... myself included.
Since you have sent bitcoin to bitbollo, you should know how the connection was made.
Its actually the other way around:  Bitbollo and Cs87kxy both send BTC to Cex.io Hot wallet
Its a deposit address assigned to the customer -- the hot wallet is the address it sends funds to.
|
1864jXLSdbZq319oQScCNG1m7nLYbGHuBX
|
|
|
AakZaki
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 2564
Integrity Over Exploits 🦁
|
 |
September 28, 2026, 07:36:43 PM |
|
AakZaki
OMG... you called my name twice in this drama, which I actually got tired of seeing. Actually, you don't need to ask me that they are connected accounts, because it's already mentioned in this allegation:
If the context is that you question the connection of the account, I can verify it, see this: 8 years ago there was this transaction14A8fkAAv2yaLJUBU5Nb82QWTtpPSYFPp2 sent 0.05002774 BTC to 1BoSH7RisUAPpGfNbX8scSB43YP6Tx3g7M https://www.blockchain.com/explorer/transactions/btc/e8600728dbe7b64678150dc74042cddd1c3a68c5c9692e2af60d328d7a7a74d414A8fkAAv2yaLJUBU5Nb82QWTtpPSYFPp2 sent 0.04764821 BTC to 1BoSH7RisUAPpGfNbX8scSB43YP6Tx3g7M https://www.blockchain.com/explorer/transactions/btc/a80b94d9c657dfc8948b280d0b15259d0b77d421613f94a480cf77fa61a421b91BoSH7RisUAPpGfNbX8scSB43YP6Tx3g7M sent 0.05577953 BTC to 14A8fkAAv2yaLJUBU5Nb82QWTtpPSYFPp2 https://www.blockchain.com/explorer/transactions/btc/6413e4d45050a7c907374f7092fd0f7f15788d2ceb7a9ae6c273d5d15ce1d1be1BoSH7RisUAPpGfNbX8scSB43YP6Tx3g7M sent 0.09574821 BTC to 14A8fkAAv2yaLJUBU5Nb82QWTtpPSYFPp2 https://www.blockchain.com/explorer/transactions/btc/d2d1b9d8b2708f42dfdcd14faa9a79d452e71d08796ec0a7d9121bab7f37f1d9
 I think my visualization is hard to deny, because there are a lot of transactions between the two addresses, starting from the transactions of 10 years, 9 years and 8 years ago are there. However I think the designation of the 4 transactions above is enough to prove it. Or you want to see this one  Regarding redtrust on the Cs87kxy account, I hope you define it yourself I don't follow the case.
|
|
|
|
icopress
Ken Masters
Legendary

Activity: 2478
Merit: 13504
|
 |
September 28, 2026, 07:59:28 PM |
|
I think my visualization is hard to deny, because there are a lot of transactions between the two addresses, starting from the transactions of 10 years, 9 years and 8 years ago are there. [...]
Your visualization should have indicated that both addresses belong to Bitbollo (you explicitly named the other guy), and as far as I can tell from the transaction history, that address has been—and still is—used very actively by him. That is what I said regarding this matter, and my opinion hasn't changed (especially since I also checked the user's post history and see that he is Italian, so the copy-pasting isn't surprising after yet another trade). By the way, I also checked the spreadsheet for the campaign where this user submitted the address, and he isn't listed there (the spreadsheet is still active). I asked Bitbollo specifically about this and received an honest answer—one I trust, given his impeccable ten-year reputation. It is also impossible to verify how his Bitcoin address ended up in someone else's quote; 11 years have passed, and the history of this address (14A8fkAAv2yaLJUBU5Nb82QWTtpPSYFPp2) is closely intertwined with those of dozens of other users—which is hardly surprising, given that Bitbollo is a collector.
As for post #2 (witch hunt), regarding the alleged link between 29 accounts. I don't think there's anything to respond to here. This is a false accusation; it is clearly just a case of funds being moved within the DirectBet platform. I have checked and can see that each participant deposited a significant amount; a unique Bitcoin address was assigned to each bet, and after the bets were placed, the funds were moved between addresses within the same system.
There is absolutely no chance that the guy—who has traded with almost everyone on the forum, is a well-known public figure (a pharmacist), has been a member of the Italian Bitcoin Association for years, and is currently touring Japan (If I remember correctly, it was a tour connected to a certain Bitcoin project) is a scammer.
|
|
|
|
AakZaki
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 2564
Integrity Over Exploits 🦁
|
 |
September 28, 2026, 08:31:13 PM Last edit: September 28, 2026, 08:53:49 PM by AakZaki Merited by Shishir99 (3), hugeblack (2) |
|
I think my visualization is hard to deny, because there are a lot of transactions between the two addresses, starting from the transactions of 10 years, 9 years and 8 years ago are there. [...]
Your visualization should have indicated that both addresses belong to Bitbollo (you explicitly named the other guy), That's impossible, sir. because according to Bitlist data, this address 14A8fkAAv2yaLJUBU5Nb82QWTtpPSYFPp2 was first posted by Cs87kxy on June 19, 2015. then followed by Bitbollo's post when staking the address on August 12, 2015. I took all this data from Bitlist which is powerful, sir. I also think that you are still saying that the data on Bitlist is not wrong, right?
Regardless of any drama that has happened these past few days, I really don't care. But for the matter of seeing the address connected, I think I can show it. P.S: Unless the address is posted by bitbolo first at the time, I'm sure I won't be linking or visualizing it.
|
|
|
|
Shishir99 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1081
|
 |
September 28, 2026, 08:31:57 PM Last edit: September 28, 2026, 09:00:22 PM by Shishir99 |
|
so the copy-pasting isn't surprising after yet another trade). By the way, I also checked the spreadsheet for the campaign where this user submitted the address, and he isn't listed there (the spreadsheet is still active). It is also impossible to verify how his Bitcoin address ended up in someone else's quote; 11 years have passed, and the history of this address (14A8fkAAv2yaLJUBU5Nb82QWTtpPSYFPp2) is closely intertwined with those of dozens of other users—which is hardly surprising, given that Bitbollo is a collector.
What are you talking about? bitbollo himself claims that his friend used his address, but you tell us it is impossible to know? Sad. Not only that, there is no possible copy paste error because this address was posted by Cs87kxy first. How could they copy a address from the forum which was never posted before? bitbollo posted the same address after two month of Cs87kxy account. The verification is here: bitbollo owns both accounts and he is a scammer himself. Some killer escaped after killing people 10 years ago doesn’t mean they are free to go. Of course you can trust him based on his last few years history. My point is - he isn’t innocent like how he is acting. I hate double standards. He is just playing big brother and trying to shut everyone who doesn’t agree with him. He is abusing his DT status and people should know that he isn’t worthy of it. He is bullying anyone who doesn’t agree with him. He is a scammer himself, and he knows this better than anyone. so ~bitbollo
|
| EARNBET | ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ | ███████▄▄███████████ ████▄██████████████████ ██▄▀▀███████████████▀▀███ █▄████████████████████████ ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀▀████████▄▄██ ███████████████████████████ █████████▌████▀████████████ ███████████████████████████ ▀▀███████▄▄▄▄▄█████████▀▀██ █▀█████████████████████▀██ ██▀▄▄███████████████▄▄███ ████▀██████████████████ ███████▀▀███████████ | | ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ |
▄▄▄ ▄▄▄███████▐███▌███████▄▄▄ █████████████████████████ ▀████▄▄▄███████▄▄▄████▀ █████████████████████ ▐███████████████████▌ ███████████████████ ███████████████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
| King of The Castle $200,000 in prizes | ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ | 62.5% | RAKEBACK BONUS |
|
|
|
|
Mahiyammahi
|
 |
September 28, 2026, 09:07:57 PM |
|
It seems Cs87kxy and bitbollo are owned by the same person -- the blockchain connections between other accounts are more casual and less compelling. As the "crime" took place almost 10 years ago, I'm not inclined to give it much importance. However, it is evidence that nobody is perfect, and anyone posturing themselves as high & mighty above others probably isn't. We are all human and experience errors in judgment; thus it is better to remain humble when possible... myself included.
Then he should agree with it and should also agree he is a scammer. Idk Even blockchain data is written still bitbollo is insisting it and some guys are also supporting this. No one even saying the damn fact that he is a living scammer ok forum , lol.
|
|
|
|
AB de Royse777
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 3346
Merit: 5090
Bitcointalk Campaign Manager. Telegram @Royse777
|
 |
September 28, 2026, 09:18:29 PM |
|
I took all this data from Bitlist which is powerful, sir. I also think that you are still saying that the data on Bitlist is not wrong, right?
Can we try taking the data from Loyce.club too? I would not wonder if the data are manipulated on Bitlist later. I understand TryNinja is there but it's always better to have more than one source.
|
|
|
|
|
|
██████ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██████ | ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████Need a Campaign Manager? Contact @Royse777 Mixers , Exchanges , casinos and whatnot! ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████ | ██████ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██████ | │ | ████████ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ████████ | ███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████ ██ HIGHLY TRUSTED, TOP RATED, & LEGENDARY CAMPAIGN MANAGER VISIT PORTFOLIO SAMPLE ↗️ ██ ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████ | ██████████████████ ▄█████████████ ▄███████████████ ▄████████████████ ▄█████████████████ ██████████████████ ██████████████████ ██████████████████ ▀█████████████████ ▀████████████████ ▀███████████████ ▀█████████████ ██████████████████ |
|
|
|
nutildah
Legendary

Activity: 3850
Merit: 11972
|
 |
September 28, 2026, 09:40:45 PM |
|
I took all this data from Bitlist which is powerful, sir. I also think that you are still saying that the data on Bitlist is not wrong, right?
Can we try taking the data from Loyce.club too? I would not wonder if the data are manipulated on Bitlist later. I understand TryNinja is there but it's always better to have more than one source. Its weirdly demanding to ask other people to do this for you when you can verify the info yourself. First, look at the posts in question (they are unedited): Dear bitclever, I want join your signature campaign.
Username : Cs87kxy Post Count :3 (including this) Position: Newbie BTC address : 14A8fkAAv2yaLJUBU5Nb82QWTtpPSYFPp2
1BoSH7RisUAPpGfNbX8scSB43YP6Tx3g7M
1JwLxS3za2s9gFVzn4SKk6xpgg24bxxh9d
14A8fkAAv2yaLJUBU5Nb82QWTtpPSYFPp2
Thanks!
and then... that's it. You don't need to do anything else, as one timestamp clearly precedes the other.
|
1864jXLSdbZq319oQScCNG1m7nLYbGHuBX
|
|
|
JollyGood
Legendary

Activity: 3402
Merit: 2340
|
 |
September 28, 2026, 10:50:20 PM Last edit: September 28, 2026, 11:18:06 PM by JollyGood |
|
Others will have their own views and they are entitled to them but I believe a scam is a scam whether it happened 10 years ago or 100 years ago, it makes no difference. The same applies to a scammers, there is no time attached to mitigate their scamming past. It seems as though I am the only member that answered your question. Keeping that aside, what is your historical connection the following accounts: Mahiyammahi Ronyah Wonder Work rayol74521 JeiLian Mdmain9556 Rony121 Moskan70 Eakub123 Shahadot66 Juwellislamjoy Fatemafh Mahfujme Baralikadr Sajedulkarim AyashaAktar Kaderbarali swarajeb Hasan1511 SaifulZ siamjoy0 Jack0987 @Juwel Morkel12 Faridulme Pk Boss Labu13 Netaj Coincho10 Azizulm37 Faruksu Sharmin309 Juwel12 Juwel123 mdarif909 Salman8205 Belal01 HISTACHIN9 OrangeBot97 RupbanuWould you also tell why you are not commenting a damn thing what proof I have provided ?
A scammer should always treated as scammer it does not means when he did it. Or you are trying to implying that those are 10 years ago that is why it's allowed in the forum.
May I know what timeframe you guys are counting for these scam period?
|
|
|
|
bitbollo
Legendary

Activity: 4116
Merit: 5080
|
 |
Today at 01:07:06 AM Last edit: Today at 01:27:26 AM by bitbollo |
|
That's correct. I removed my support for the Frogbet flag after they attempted to make you whole. I don't know if you accepted the $100 or not, but I do know they offered it. That flag is going to remain either way, as will my red trust on that account. ...
This means you are showing in public support to frogbet.com as scammer. they are a well known company of scammer since they are promoting the second casino here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5594724.msg67171394#msg67171394 Links with sister scam casino Just after 14 days they have completely never asnwered to all these scam accusations - you decide to "remove the support for the scam flag".The more proofs , more users have been scammed - the more they understand they had to harass me they can even stop to support a flag! Have you seen their trustpilot is full of 1 star evaluation since I have posted about their scam in mid September? Why I should acccept money, if meanwhile they are scamming other users and support their scam? If you think I would sell my integrity so other users can get scammed, you have assaulted the wrong LEGENDARY! It's not like "an opinion" they are scammers, and still it's pretty strange you can't admit this, and pointing out to transaction that no one can post because have never happens. If I was already a scammer/ponzi or whatever it was pointed out immediately Attacking my reputation trying to invent a scam made 11 years ago it's just the last resort or probably an admission of responisibility. ... Regardless of any drama that has happened these past few days, I really don't care. But for the matter of seeing the address connected, I think I can show it. ...
I have posted 15 pages of proven scam accusation in the last week. Now the argument has become to prove I have run dozen of accounts including ponzi and defrauding dozens of site 10 years ago despite there is a single satoshi received in blockchain  . I understand that "people don't care" to show a dozen of scam ACTUALLY ON FORUM and they have to try to invent a SCAM a dozen of years ago.... ... That's impossible, sir. because according to Bitlist data, this address 14A8fkAAv2yaLJUBU5Nb82QWTtpPSYFPp2 was first posted by Cs87kxy on June 19, 2015. ... This connection has been posted 10 years ago by Avirunes, commented by dozen of users looking for scam, This is just a secondary/change address used in Multibit that has single key and HAS NEVER RECEIVED ANY FUNDS RELATED A SCAM or HAS BEEN RELATED TO SCAM.You can post dozen of connection between all of these and it's absolutetly true. If you insist to promote any scam activity made by me, POST A TRANSACTION THAT COME FROM A SCAM! https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=207.0 Investor and based game! Anyone can verify . This account has opened topic about ponzi that would bring directly to a red tag here on forum. ANyone that continue to accuse me that I have been the same guy making this scam is just a liar and a blatatan scammer. There is not a single satoshi received my address / linked to any scam - trying to invent this shitty story after all this time it's just the confirmation that they are truly desperate to find a way to DISTRACT THE FORUM FROM THE MASSIVE SCAM THEY ARE MAKING NOW Was ever used this address to receive funds/or during the "scam" it was posted by these users? NO Absolutely! This is just the proof - none of my address has been ever linked to a fraudolent activity and trying to invent such transactions after 11 years it's just the last resort to harass me and avoid to talk about the real scam that is still full the scam accusation! https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5594694.0 scam accusation against Little Mouse https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5594724.0 scam accusation 2nd topic Little Mouse/frogbet.com https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;flag=3590 FLAG LITTLE MOUSE https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5594724.msg67171394#msg67171394 Links with sister scam casino https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;flag=3591 FLAG FROGBET https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5594724.msg67168369#msg67168369 Links of warnings they was not answering since many days / trust a newbie as "team" https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5594724.msg67171810#msg67171810 4 scams of the last 6 months (all with the same scheme) https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5594724.msg67177664#msg67177664 Shisir99 supporting a scam after 7 days https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5594724.msg67184623#msg67184623 there are 4 scam accusations against websites advertised by Little Mouse in the last month
|
| | Sportsbet.io | │ |
| │ |
| │ | ████████████████████████ ██ ██████
██ ████████████████
MORE THAN A BET!
██ ████████████████
██ █████████████████████ ██ ████████ |
|
|
|
DireWolfM14
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2996
Merit: 5899
|
 |
Today at 02:05:23 AM |
|
This means you are showing in public support to frogbet.com as scammer.
Your logic engine is broken. It blew a head gasket, threw a rod bearing, a piston is stock in the cylinder head, and the radiator is spewing steam. Opposing the flag may be considered "showing public support" but removing his support of the flag is not. As he stated, his red-tag for Frogbet is still in place: That doesn't look like public support to me, but then I like to think my logic engine is purring along like a well tuned AMG M279.
I don't know if this thread's accusations have any merit, but at the very least, it sure seems like you and Cs87kxy are indeed the same person. You haven't denied that and keep attempting to derail the discussion to draw attention away from that point.
|
|
|
|
bitbollo
Legendary

Activity: 4116
Merit: 5080
|
 |
Today at 02:14:24 AM Last edit: Today at 03:27:15 AM by Mr. Big |
|
Probably after 2 weeks I would not see as priority remove a flag. Your logic engine is broken. It blew a head gasket, threw a rod bearing, a piston is stock in the cylinder head, and the radiator is spewing steam.
You can consider this open letter to everyone - scam supporters or no - if you believe I am the same guy that has made 29 accounts - ponzi - scammer - being Joca97 - running secondstrade it's up to you. Like you believe they not promote scam. You are free to believe 11 years ago I have launch a ponzi despite you can't show a single transaction.
I am in the forum since 2014 to have a nice time with other bitcoiners. I was already using bitcoin and the same addresses posted have activity in 2013. After being logged in this website - for 198 days, 3 hours and 42 minutes - I was not expecting to deal with users that are accusing me without any evidence - as a way for defend dozens of scam they are making NOW. " scammer, ponzi promoter, account trader, cheater, and abuser. "Anyone can look on my post history and what as been my contribution here. All of these posts, and insults to logic and to my persons are just a clear way to punish an honest users (considering users have even remove flag against well know scammers!). I have spent more than 14 days of this last month exposing a scam and it's now the 3rd topic where I am getting harrassed. I am not here to waste my time writing dozens of evidences and receive as answer a forged accusations to have scammed with a PONZI 11 years ago! It's evident they have tried everything to shut up me and my opinions, including an abusive forging of all of these scam accusation. Sincerly I can't understand the "community" anymore. It's evident It can't become a full time job exposing their scam - It's evident there is 0 interest to not promote evident scam in this forum Despite their strong way to silence these accusations, anyone can verify these information posted in public and other forum users will never trust anymore these crappy websites they have promoted. The fact they try to defame my account inventing dozen of accuses, it's just the last delirant attempt to not address the main point: all of these scams promoted by the same "campaign manager". If anyone would support these guys please add them in trust list /distrust me. Otherwise just have a look on dozens of pages that describe the same scam made by the same users. This means you are showing in public support to frogbet.com as scammer.
Your logic engine is broken. It blew a head gasket, threw a rod bearing, a piston is stock in the cylinder head, and the radiator is spewing steam. Opposing the flag may be considered "showing public support" but removing his support of the flag is not. As he stated, his red-tag for Frogbet is still in place: That doesn't look like public support to me, but then I like to think my logic engine is purring along like a well tuned AMG M279.
I don't know if this thread's accusations have any merit, but at the very least, it sure seems like you and Cs87kxy are indeed the same person. You haven't denied that and keep attempting to derail the discussion to draw attention away from that point.
This is just the proof - none of my address has been ever linked to a fraudolent activity and trying to invent such transactions after 11 years it's just the last resort to harass me and avoid to talk about the real scam that is still full the scam accusation! https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5594694.0 scam accusation against Little Mouse https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5594724.0 scam accusation 2nd topic Little Mouse/frogbet.com https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;flag=3590 FLAG LITTLE MOUSE https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5594724.msg67171394#msg67171394 Links with sister scam casino https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;flag=3591 FLAG FROGBET https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5594724.msg67168369#msg67168369 Links of warnings they was not answering since many days / trust a newbie as "team" https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5594724.msg67171810#msg67171810 4 scams of the last 6 months (all with the same scheme) https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5594724.msg67177664#msg67177664 Shisir99 supporting a scam after 7 days https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5594724.msg67184623#msg67184623 there are 4 scam accusations against websites advertised by Little Mouse in the last month
|
| | Sportsbet.io | │ |
| │ |
| │ | ████████████████████████ ██ ██████
██ ████████████████
MORE THAN A BET!
██ ████████████████
██ █████████████████████ ██ ████████ |
|
|
|
TryNinja
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 11196
@ List of no-KYC websites: https://bitlist.co
|
I took all this data from Bitlist which is powerful, sir. I also think that you are still saying that the data on Bitlist is not wrong, right?
Can we try taking the data from Loyce.club too? I would not wonder if the data are manipulated on Bitlist later. I understand TryNinja is there but it's always better to have more than one source. Crazy random accusation. Are you guys trying to break the world record for most people in a forum drama?  Feel free to find ANY manipulated data on bitlist and create your own reputation thread about it.
|
| DΞX.fo | | | | | | ▄▄██████ █████████ ██████████ ██████████ ██████████ █████████ ▀▀██████
▄███████ ▄██████████ ████████████ █████████████ █████████████ | | | | ▄▄█ ▄████▀ ▄███▀█▄ ▄██▀█▄██ █████▀▀█ ████████ ████████ ▀██▄████ ▄████▄▄█ ▄█████▀███ ▄█████▀████▀ █████▀███████ ▀██▀█████████ | | | | | ..BTC......XMR... ..USDT.....LTC... ....Fees 0.8%..... |
|
|
|
DireWolfM14
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2996
Merit: 5899
|
 |
Today at 02:54:07 AM |
|
~
You're still evading the question and no one cares how long you've been on this forum. Please answer "yes" or "no": Is Cs87kxy your alt? If you insist on posting another wall of text (or two,) do so after answering with a simple "yes" or "no", please.
|
|
|
|
Kavelj22
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1870
|
 |
Today at 03:04:46 AM |
|
This is just the proof - none of my address has been ever linked to a fraudolent activity and trying to invent such transactions after 11 years it's just the last resort to harass me and avoid to talk about the real scam that is still full the scam accusation!
This thread is not to discuss about frogbet or scam accusations or LM reputation. It is about you bitbollo and how your address is connected with another account who run a fraud years ago. It makes no sense to keep posting those links about LM and frogbet. I have already reported some of your replies in this thread as spam off-topic. Nobody here shows support for LM or frogbet. It is you who try to drail the attention away from the main point here and try to harrass users who are sticking in topic by accusing them to support frogbet scam casino or LM campaign manager. There exist other topics where we can discuss those subjects.
|
|
|
|
bitbollo
Legendary

Activity: 4116
Merit: 5080
|
 |
Today at 03:09:14 AM |
|
Why everyone make questions and not just read my previous answer? ...
Evading the question? You are asking me like "imminent" information about something that has been already addressed 10 years ago by Avirunes/public posted on forum. Meanwhile there are 4 scam accusations / 4 website supported by@Little Mouse. I don't think I am supposed to reply "like an interrogatory" yes or no once it's 3 topics I am describing a scam. 1BoSH7RisUAPpGfNbX8scSB43YP6Tx3g7M is my main address and I can sign a message.Cs87kxy can sign a message from ONE OF THESE KEYS THAT HAVE DIRECTLY SPENT BITCOIN WITH THIS KEY? NO BECAUSE THESE ARE NOT HIS KEYS AND WE ARE NOT THE SAME ACCOUNT!
Moreover, I would use another EVIDENCE since I have to prove even accuse BASED WITHOUT ANY SINGLE TXID OF A PONZI PAYMENT OR WHATEVER SCAM Any of this address that belong to me and him HAVE EVER RECEIVED ANY "DIRTY" FUNDS or something related ANY SCAM ? The answer is pretty simple and also logic. With this address I am full KYC in Hype - Banca Sella / Kraken / cex.io and a dozen of other CEX.If there was a single satoshi linked to illicit activity these address was already blacklisted or whatever and not used for 13 years  We can continue to speculate that there is a connection WITH SCAM but it's evident and illogic that this was not even a remote idea 10 YEARS AGO ONCE INITIALLY WAS REPORTED! There is no a single satoshi received by this address posted by Cs87kxy that has interacted with a scam. Since there is no a single satoshi - and there is the evidence of an address full KYC with many CEX service - I would stop to invent connection with a ponzi of 11 years! That's the same to be accused to be in connection with 29 accounts and have defrauded DirectBet? and being also Joca 97 and behind the scam of seconds trade right? The wall of thext can be resumed with all of those evidences that are making damage NOW TO USERS and not trying to defaming and waste my time using 11 years old data https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5594694.0 scam accusation against Little Mouse https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5594724.0 scam accusation 2nd topic Little Mouse/frogbet.com https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;flag=3590 FLAG LITTLE MOUSE https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5594724.msg67171394#msg67171394 Links with sister scam casino https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;flag=3591 FLAG FROGBET https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5594724.msg67168369#msg67168369 Links of warnings they was not answering since many days / trust a newbie as "team" https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5594724.msg67171810#msg67171810 4 scams of the last 6 months (all with the same scheme) https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5594724.msg67177664#msg67177664 Shisir99 supporting a scam after 7 days https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5594724.msg67184623#msg67184623 there are 4 scam accusations against websites advertised by Little Mouse in the last month
|
| | Sportsbet.io | │ |
| │ |
| │ | ████████████████████████ ██ ██████
██ ████████████████
MORE THAN A BET!
██ ████████████████
██ █████████████████████ ██ ████████ |
|
|
|
|
Mahiyammahi
|
 |
Today at 03:21:01 AM |
|
AakZaki
OMG... you called my name twice in this drama, which I actually got tired of seeing. Actually, you don't need to ask me that they are connected accounts, because it's already mentioned in this allegation: I don't know why everyone is overlooking into this. 15 years ago allegations and today's allegations is not same. Allegations was posted on December 13 , 2016That time no one was receiving a negative feedback for a alt acc , I belive till now. But the focus is it was only disscused possible alts not highlighted the scam. on March 2 2017 Cs87kxy has been tagged as a ponzi scammer and it's also proven on his thread. Please look at this thread - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1809506.0The Question Is Either he has the Alt account or not or is this allegation had disscused before or not. The allegations is he had made scams. Show me a single thread about this scam accusation about his scamsThere is no, but when it brings to the surface, why this neglacting? Bitbollo for gods sake can you highlight the part where is the same allegations? 15 years ago allegations was a simple alt account allegations. Now it adds up the scam part. Scam part has been done after 3 month of the allegation has been posted. The answer is pretty simple and also logic. With this address I am full KYC in Hype - Banca Sella / Kraken / cex.io and a dozen of other CEX.If there was a single satoshi linked to illicit activity these address was already blacklisted or whatever and not used for 13 years  Let's say I have scammed $1k , for this sole reason binance will black list my account? Lol are you out of my mind. Don't have any basic idea how exchanger works. Even Bitget hacker cashed out from binance.
|
|
|
|
|