Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 05:06:13 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][LIM]LimeCoin X11 Algo | OBSOLETE move to LimecoinX please  (Read 61934 times)
wzttide

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 10, 2014, 12:09:27 PM

fack ... 0.0001 on europex ... dickhead aim his goal
fackin dickhead !

another dickhead wants to dump the coin to death
on europex ... damn guys don't you have a brain ?

PRICE                   VOLUME                 VALUE
0.00000500    10 000.00000000    0.05000000

yearr ... brilliant ...

Try https://www.swaphole.com/
Shadow_Runner

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 10, 2014, 12:22:05 PM

why you wanna sell em for so cheap then?

I wanna set order for higher price than last trades and continue my work, I'm not monitoring exchanges 24/7 coz I have some life you know.

fackin dickhead !

PRICE                   VOLUME                 VALUE

yearr ... brilliant ...

Calm down this is lowest buy order every coins has similar and cheaper orders. No one says that you must sell for that price. Maybe someone drunk make mistake and sell it, then other someone will be lucky Wink
I had experience when somebody sells to me DOGE at 1 satoshi lol.
MineP.it

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 10, 2014, 12:30:12 PM

New pool! Latest wallet - jump in now Smiley

Dev - Can you please add to your main list? Thanks Smiley

MineP.it LIM Pool

Register now, if you haven't already done so, and prepare your workers get mining.

Stratum connection example:
stratum+tcp://lim.minep.it:3357 -u MinepitUsername.anything -p anything

MinePit Pools
  • One registration to access all our pools
  • Auto payouts every minute
  • Super fast, powerful, scale-able servers
  • Unbeatable DDOS protection
  • Unique, custom interface and back-end infrastructure
  • Super fast compile times - we aim to be one of the first pools running at every launch

Register Now!

https://www.minep.it - secure, stable mining pools | 0.75% fees | chat | forums | one login for 40+ pools | unique interface
Pools: Bitcoin | BitMark | ConspiracyCoin | CryptCoin | CureCoin | DarkCoin | Digit | DogeCoin | Dvorakoin | FeatherCoin | FractalCoin | Hiro | IsraelCoin | KarmaCoin | Kryptonite | LimeCoinX | Litecoin | MultiWalletCoin | Negotium | NewWorldOrder | OzzieCoin | PyramidsCoin | RootCoin | SaveCoin | Shade | SurvivorCoin | SysCoin | TalkCoin | TitCoin | Trinity | UseCoin | UtopiaCoin | VertCoin | ViaCoin | VirtualCoin | VirtualMiningCoin | WankCoin | WorldCoin | ZetaCoin
adhitthana
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 10, 2014, 12:35:38 PM

im just being informed that doing this "mini giveaway is not allowed in bitcointalk forums, so we should do it in our Limecoin forum lol

sorry Modds.

Grin

we will use this topic guys in the limecoin forum

http://w11.zetaboards.com/Limecoin/topic/10191416/1/#new

Seriously..how is anyone able to register with that ridiculous anti-bot captcha thing?... No one could possibly read any of those , unless they were on ayahuasca
IParn (OP)

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2014, 12:44:29 PM

Nice Pool¡¡¡¡

Grin

Seriously..how is anyone able to register with that ridiculous anti-bot captcha thing?... No one could possibly read any of those , unless they were on ayahuasca

LMFAO you made my day¡¡¡ 

April 10 , NEWS:

Today we will add two more seed nodes to speed up transactions, fercho will fix difficulty with DarkGravity well  and i patched Limecoin against OpenSSL heartbleed attack.

This is a MAJOR SECURITY UPGRADE:

Theres gonna be a HARD FORK. we are planning to do it today if everything goes well. you will have to download the new Wallet  (V3).
Pool Owners and Services providers, you will have to update wallet and get the newest source from github.  please wait for our announce.

Exchanges News:

*Today an europex admin contacted me about the slow transactions in deposits, i want to say that is NOT EUROPEX fault, the problem is our network, today we will add more nodes to speed it up.

*We are now listed on Mintpal for Voting please vote for us, donations are also accepted: https://www.mintpal.com/voting

Newtowk News:

*the network power keeps increasing daily, thats a good signal of more people interested in LimeCoin, we went from 405mh/s yesterday at night, to 704 MH/s !  

DIAGON  e S p o r t s       Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAP CN SPN RU   WHITEPAPER  ]   ICO ❱ ❱  Nov. 12 th
facebook    TWITTER    reddit     ────   (   B U Y   )   ────
adhitthana
Legendary

View Profile
April 10, 2014, 01:04:57 PM

I wanna set order for higher price than last trades and continue my work, I'm not monitoring exchanges 24/7 coz I have some life you know.

fackin dickhead !

PRICE                   VOLUME                 VALUE

yearr ... brilliant ...

Calm down this is lowest buy order every coins has similar and cheaper orders. No one says that you must sell for that price. Maybe someone drunk make mistake and sell it, then other someone will be lucky Wink

That is actually my bid. There was no bid at all. Nothing. Not even one bid.
I had a quick look at the coin (then had to go out) , and gathered it was comparable to HIC except HIC  has 30 times more coins. So HIC  is trading at .0000085, Multiply by 60 and we get .0005
But Lime has a lot of catch up to do on HIC, and there are dozens of coins appearing each week it seems.
What do you think is fair?

And, keep in mind I looked at this coin for about two minutes and put in that bid, so Im being cautious and wondering why there was not any bids.

coda

Activity: 212

View Profile
April 10, 2014, 01:05:32 PM

Nice Pool¡¡¡¡

Grin

LMFAO you made my day¡¡¡ 

April 10 , NEWS:

Today we will add two more seed nodes to speed up transactions, fercho will fix difficulty with DarkGravity well  and i patched Limecoin against OpenSSL heartbleed attack.

This is a MAJOR SECURITY UPGRADE:

Theres gonna be a HARD FORK. we are planning to do it today if everything goes well. you will have to download the new Wallet  (V3).
Pool Owners and Services providers, you will have to update wallet and get the newest source from github.  please wait for our announce.

Exchanges News:

*Today an europex admin contacted me about the slow transactions in deposits, i want to say that is NOT EUROPEX fault, the problem is our network, today we will add more nodes to speed it up.

*We are now listed on Mintpal for Voting please vote for us, donations are also accepted: https://www.mintpal.com/voting

Newtowk News:

*the network power keeps increasing daily, thats a good signal of more people interested in LimeCoin, we went from 405mh/s yesterday at night, to 704 MH/s !  

great news !

BTC:18oLLFcxwwzfQt4F2YF7QzKyFeksq3dqsQ
coda

View Profile
April 10, 2014, 01:13:51 PM
Last edit: April 10, 2014, 01:26:30 PM by coda

fackin dickhead !

PRICE                   VOLUME                 VALUE

yearr ... brilliant ...

That is actually my bid. There was no bid at all. Nothing. Not even one bid.
I had a quick look at the coin, and gathered it was comparable to HIC except HIC  has 30 times more coins. So HIC  is trading at .0000085, Multiply by 60 and we get .0005
But Lime has a lot of catch up to do on HIC, and there are dozens of coins appearing each week it seems.
What do you think is fair?

And, keep in mind I looked at this coin for about two minutes and put in that bid, so Im being cautious and wondering why there was not any bids.

well ... i think you're  trying to defend your hirocoin's prices

and ...
if you looked more attentively on europex you could see the trade history ...
and ... if you were on europex a little bit more then you could see that
there are some buy offers but you maybe looked at the wrong moment

don't forget it's the people who make the price not a fallen altcoin price
(this shady reputation coin price has gone down a lot do you want lime to do the same??)
you can't compare tomatos and bananas bu they're 2 fruits ... huh ?

and ... to finish i don't think it's a good idea, to put this kind of prices
EXACLY when there's no other buy orders ...

vindyne8
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1009

View Profile
April 10, 2014, 01:17:15 PM

Nice, we will get it added, Minep.it
iru786

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 10, 2014, 01:38:49 PM

Guys...
I am trying to give this coin a try. No matter whether i point it to Minep.It or OmarG's pool. I get difficulty of 0 and just keeps getting HW errors.

Other pool on same config works fine.

Any ideas what can be the issue?
adhitthana
Legendary

View Profile
April 10, 2014, 01:39:34 PM

Is anyone else logged onto europex? None of my balances are showing and I cant place a bid for Limecoin.
adhitthana
Legendary

View Profile
April 10, 2014, 01:44:32 PM
Last edit: April 10, 2014, 02:00:26 PM by adhitthana

well ... i think you're  trying to defend your hirocoin's prices
Defend? In what way? Surely I'd want to attack HIC  price if I wanted Lime to be lower  (I'm not sure if you noticed too, but I was pointing out that Lime is a lot cheaper than HIC, on the basis I used)
and ...
Like I said, I only looked at Lime tonight, and there were no bids.
(this shady reputation coin price has gone down a lot do you want lime to do the same??)
I have no Lime, and can't say I even understand the coin properly yet, so it doesn't matter to me where they are.
I'm all ears if you want to explain why Lime is different or better. As i said I had a quick look.
You are welcome to outbid me if it's too cheap. I'm not meaning anything except to discover where the interest is now. The best way is for me to bid, and then maybe be outbid. Though in thinly traded coins this may not work so well.

What you could also look at is the fact there are loads and loads of sell orders. It looks like people are keen to sell.
MineP.it

View Profile
April 10, 2014, 01:49:53 PM

Nice, we will get it added, Minep.it

Awesome, thanks

https://www.minep.it - secure, stable mining pools | 0.75% fees | chat | forums | one login for 40+ pools | unique interface
Pools: Bitcoin | BitMark | ConspiracyCoin | CryptCoin | CureCoin | DarkCoin | Digit | DogeCoin | Dvorakoin | FeatherCoin | FractalCoin | Hiro | IsraelCoin | KarmaCoin | Kryptonite | LimeCoinX | Litecoin | MultiWalletCoin | Negotium | NewWorldOrder | OzzieCoin | PyramidsCoin | RootCoin | SaveCoin | Shade | SurvivorCoin | SysCoin | TalkCoin | TitCoin | Trinity | UseCoin | UtopiaCoin | VertCoin | ViaCoin | VirtualCoin | VirtualMiningCoin | WankCoin | WorldCoin | ZetaCoin
MineP.it

View Profile
April 10, 2014, 01:52:10 PM

Guys...
I am trying to give this coin a try. No matter whether i point it to Minep.It or OmarG's pool. I get difficulty of 0 and just keeps getting HW errors.

Are you using x11 algo?

I.E:
sgminer --kernel darkcoin -o stratum+tcp://lim.minep.it:3357  -u username.miner1 -p x
minerd -a X11 -o stratum+tcp://lim.minep.it:3357 -u username.cpu -p x

coda

View Profile
April 10, 2014, 02:04:02 PM

well ... i think you're  trying to defend your hirocoin's prices
Defend? In what way? Surely I'd want to attack HIC  price if I wanted Lime to be lower  (I'm not sure if you noticed too, but I was pointing out that Lime is a lot cheaper than HIC, on the basis I used)
and ...
Like I said, I only looked at Lime tonight, and there were no bids.
I have no Lime, and can't say I even understand the coin properly yet, so it doesn't matter to me where they are.
I'm all ears if you want to explain why Lime is different or better. As i said I had a quick look.
You are welcome to outbid me if it's too cheap. I'm not meaning anything except to discover where the interest is now. The best way is for me to bid, and then maybe be outbid. Though in thinly traded coins this may not work so well.

What you could also look at is the fact there are loads and loads of sell orders. It looks like people are keen to sell.

well ... i only have one thing to say ... go back trading your doge joker trader
... you made me sick

iru786

View Profile
April 10, 2014, 02:07:15 PM

Guys...

Are you using x11 algo?

I.E:
sgminer --kernel darkcoin -o stratum+tcp://lim.minep.it:3357  -u username.miner1 -p x
minerd -a X11 -o stratum+tcp://lim.minep.it:3357 -u username.cpu -p x

Yes i am... Using the sgminer that is posted on limecoin site.
iru786

View Profile
April 10, 2014, 02:27:15 PM

Got it 50% working... HW errors are gone & my R9 290 is running at 2.19 Mhs ... Coin diff is showing 98 but the work but the diff is showing 0  Huh
iru786

View Profile
April 10, 2014, 03:34:29 PM

This is how its showing now

Can anyone help?
xspeed9190

Activity: 189

View Profile
April 10, 2014, 03:52:14 PM

This is how its showing now

Can anyone help?
its showing connected to null.  try a different pool
I had problems with 4.0.0 but 4.1.0 works perfect for me

here's my set up if it helps

sgminer -k darkcoin -s 2 -E 10 -o stratum+tcp://omargpools.ca:8031 -u 93B8RVnFbnAUtzgT6Xug74YsPRWGUbvpx9+0.00291035 -p x -o stratum+tcp://lim.altmine.net:8031 -u 93B8RVnFbnAUtzgT6Xug74YsPRWGUbvpx9+0.00291035 -p x

BTC:19vSvHFzpFegJJsqCnkXTSPQF4UE3Vsm6i
iru786

View Profile
April 10, 2014, 03:58:02 PM

Other pool shows the same.
Will try other version of Sgminer and see
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: