swogerino (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 4032
Merit: 1265
|
 |
October 01, 2026, 10:16:45 AM |
|
I also won yesterday as I was playing all day the slot and I got from 100.000 ARS to over 700.000 ARS by using the super spin 2 feature which I must say is much better than the best bonus buy. I knew that if I continued I would lose it all and yes I choose to do so because I thought I want one make it or break it situation hoping to achieve substantial win for the night. Well the story just repeated itself and I lost everything. It was my choice to do so this time nothing against the provider.
I like the fact that you’re getting the whole thing. from your first post, I will assume that 6 hours isn’t just enough to judge the whole randomness result. so maybe a little more trial could have come up with the multiplier you were targeting. This part is where I wonder how you knew you were going to lose the funds you’ve won and you decided to continue, isn’t that the irresponsible gambling we are talking about? Sometimes it’s just better to excuse the casino after some win I mean you would have atleast exited with something reasonable. And it’s good you are not blaming the provider this time around, you do really understand that it was entirely your choice to lose everything. Yes it was exactly on me but I had a purpose, I wanted to erase a lot of debt accumulating in my credit card and that was my motivation to continue until completely bust. I learned that is better to withdraw and erase credit card debt little by little, probably the level of addiction to slot machines also clouded my judgment. I have gone ahead and purchased Dave Ramsey book Baby Steps to remove as much as possible of my debt.
|
|
|
|
Smartprofit
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 2482
|
 |
October 01, 2026, 02:59:01 PM |
|
So just yesterday one of the most well known games in the history of slot machines was released, namely Gates of Olympus 2500 which offers what was really needed here, features like when in free games any multiplier is collected even if no hit and so on. I tried for hours yesterday the best bonus, the one costing x1250 your bet to buy it and after more than six hours not a single x2500 was seen on the board. The game hits much less than other series and like politicians offer you empty vows this game keep building the multiplier while not giving you what "they promise".
It's amazing how slot machine designers come up with such things. On the one hand, the multiplier seems to accumulate, and the player thinks, "It's all worth it, the winning potential is growing." But on the other hand, if the multiplier doesn't hit, who cares how much it's increased to? Even 10,000. The comparison to politicians is excellent, and since everyone finds words of support for you, it means politicians in every country are the same: they make promises, and once they're elected by the people, they forget about them. But a six-hour timeframe is truly significant. I'm sorry to you bro that you didn't hit this multiplier during such a long period of time. In my country, politicians nowadays don't even bother promising voters anything good... Elections have long since become a solemn farce, a completely meaningless ritual. Politicians willingly promise voters only new difficulties and hardships. When your country is autocratic or totalitarian, politicians have no reason to lie to voters. They ensure their election in other ways. 🙋 Regarding the huge multiplier in gambling, in my opinion, winning very rarely but very large sums is better than winning frequently but small amounts. It's always nice to hit the jackpot! When you win sometimes and lose sometimes, the game quickly becomes boring. I'm talking about myself, for others, things may be different. But when you unexpectedly win a large sum, it's an incredible feeling of euphoria! On the other hand, the human psyche is designed to constantly enjoy small victories. Very few people are capable of engaging in any activity for long without receiving periodic rewards. People are simply psychologically burned out. 🤷
|
| EARNBET | | | ⚽ 🏀 🏈 🏓 🎯 🥊 |
| ⚾ 🎾 ⛳ 🏐 🏏 🏎️ | | |
███████▄▄███████████ ████▄██████████████████ ██▄▀▀███████████████▀▀███ █▄████████████████████████ ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀▀████████▄▄██ ███████████████████████████ █████████▌████▀████████████ ███████████████████████████ ▀▀███████▄▄▄▄▄█████████▀▀██ █▀█████████████████████▀██ ██▀▄▄███████████████▄▄███ ████▀██████████████████ ███████▀▀███████████ | ....HIGHEST.... VIP REWARDS ✔ G U A R A N T E E D
| | | 🜲 | KING OF THE CASTLE $200K in prizes | | | ..PLAY NOW.. |
|
|
|
|
Jaycoinz
|
 |
October 03, 2026, 07:12:26 PM |
|
LOL.. I think you are just unlucky.. just don't overthink or imagine too much, thats just how slots work, we really lose in the end. You are looking for a high multiplier, well you are hoping it will hit but in reality, we just hit if we are lucky. Even me, I won a max win in that game, but I just experienced it twice. Playing for months, I did not hit that again. So just look at the RTP, quite low, its only played to have fun and hope we are lucky, don't expect more than that.
And let's be real here... a few hours playing slots or a bunch of bonus buys are just a drop in the ocean for high-volatility slots.
It will end up just a waste of time ( most of the time). Exactly, when playing any slots be it old or new it is always important to reduce your expectations so you don't get disappointed when things doesn't go the way you want. There's no telling the exact multiplier we would hit when playing slots. personally, I haven't tried out this particular slot game but I'm not expecting it to be different from the ones that i have played previously, they are all a game of luck.
|
| █▄ | R |
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄ ████████████████ ▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████ ████████▌███▐████ ▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████ ████████████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀ | LLBIT | ▀█ | THE #1 SOLANA CASINO | ████████████▄ ▀▀██████▀▀███ ██▄▄▀▀▄▄█████ █████████████ █████████████ ███▀█████████ ▀▄▄██████████ █████████████ █████████████ █████████████ █████████████ █████████████ ████████████▀ | ████████████▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████ █████████████ ▄████████████ ██▄██████████ ████▄████████ █████████████ █░▀▀█████████ ▀▀███████████ █████▄███████ ████▀▄▀██████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████ ████████████▀ | ........5,000+........ GAMES ......INSTANT...... WITHDRAWALS | ..........HUGE.......... REWARDS ............VIP............ PROGRAM | . PLAY NOW |
|
|
|
|
Floxynice
|
 |
October 03, 2026, 07:51:07 PM |
|
LOL.. I think you are just unlucky.. just don't overthink or imagine too much, thats just how slots work, we really lose in the end. You are looking for a high multiplier, well you are hoping it will hit but in reality, we just hit if we are lucky. Even me, I won a max win in that game, but I just experienced it twice. Playing for months, I did not hit that again. So just look at the RTP, quite low, its only played to have fun and hope we are lucky, don't expect more than that.
And let's be real here... a few hours playing slots or a bunch of bonus buys are just a drop in the ocean for high-volatility slots.
It will end up just a waste of time ( most of the time). Exactly, when playing any slots be it old or new it is always important to reduce your expectations so you don't get disappointed when things doesn't go the way you want. There's no telling the exact multiplier we would hit when playing slots. personally, I haven't tried out this particular slot game but I'm not expecting it to be different from the ones that i have played previously, they are all a game of luck. Slot games are one game that gives no guarantee, so I do not expect anything from them, no matter how well they are promoted. Slot games are still the same; there is nothing that has changed. The game requires no real skill and is relatively addictive. I was not expecting anyone to believe in that multiplier thing or take it seriously. Slot games have always acted like politicians; the promotions are always attractive, but sometimes the opposite of what is promised is what happens.
|
|
|
|
|
|
| R |
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄ ████████████████ ▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████ ████████▌███▐████ ▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████ ████████████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀ | LLBIT | | | 4,000+ GAMES███████████████████ ██████████▀▄▀▀▀████ ████████▀▄▀██░░░███ ██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██ ███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███ ██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██ ██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██ ███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ | █████████ ▀████████ ░░▀██████ ░░░░▀████ ░░░░░░███ ▄░░░░░███ ▀█▄▄▄████ ░░▀▀█████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ | █████████ ░░░▀▀████ ██▄▄▀░███ █░░█▄░░██ ░████▀▀██ █░░█▀░░██ ██▀▀▄░███ ░░░▄▄████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ |
| | | | | | | | | ▄▄████▄▄ ▀█▀▄▀▀▄▀█▀ ▄▄░░▄█░██░█▄░░▄▄ ▄▄█░▄▀█░▀█▄▄█▀░█▀▄░█▄▄ ▀▄█░███▄█▄▄█▄███░█▄▀ ▀▀█░░░▄▄▄▄░░░█▀▀ █░░██████░░█ █░░░░▀▀░░░░█ █▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█ ▄░█████▀▀█████░▄ ▄███████░██░███████▄ ▀▀██████▄▄██████▀▀ ▀▀████████▀▀ | . ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀ ███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀ █████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀ ███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀ ████████████░███████▀▄▀ ████████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀ ████████████░▀▄▀ ████████████▄▀ ███████████▀ | ▄▄███████▄▄ ▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄ ▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄ ▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄ ▄██▀▄███░░░▀████░███▄▀██▄ ███░████░░░░░▀██░████░███ ███░████░█▄░░░░▀░████░███ ███░████░███▄░░░░████░███ ▀██▄▀███░█████▄░░███▀▄██▀ ▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀ ▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀ ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀ ▀▀███████▀▀ | | OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP SOUTHAMPTON FC FAZE CLAN SSC NAPOLI |
|
|
|
|
DiMarxist
|
 |
October 03, 2026, 08:51:55 PM |
|
So just yesterday one of the most well known games in the history of slot machines was released, namely Gates of Olympus 2500 which offers what was really needed here, features like when in free games any multiplier is collected even if no hit and so on. I tried for hours yesterday the best bonus, the one costing x1250 your bet to buy it and after more than six hours not a single x2500 was seen on the board. The game hits much less than other series and like politicians offer you empty vows this game keep building the multiplier while not giving you what "they promise".
So you expect that a Casino or slot games will be favourable to you, and give you what you actually expected because they run a promotion because, they are releasing a new feature on the slot game. Slot games are the most unfair when it comes to sport betting which also includes slot games. You should not be surprised that you didn't see what you were expecting from this particular game that were released because it was not meant for your favor rather, was designed to extract money off your pocket. Well I agree with your discribtion about slot games been like politicians because, it's only politicians that will tell you one thing and do the opposite. Slot games too are like that because there are times were you will think that you have gotten the sequence of movement of a particular slot game only for you to see the opposite and lose alot of money in the process.
|
|
|
|
|
Queen uloma
|
 |
October 03, 2026, 08:55:55 PM |
|
Don't rush into conclusion and just accept that yesterday was a bad day for you and luck wasn't smiling at you. By now, you should know how gambling works especially, casino game like this one you mentioned above slot. Since, I have known and played slot, you lose the more you play. You might be lucky to win your first games but after two or three wins, you will start losing.
I will check the game out myself to see if I will have the same experience as you. You can try again some other time.
I totally agree with you that a person isn’t suppose to conclude based on a bad day. Slot is gambling, most times you can win at first and also start losing. The crucial thing is to know when to stop and don’t chase after losses. You can try again next time but don’t expect that the results must change.
|
|
|
|
|
bangjoe
|
 |
October 03, 2026, 09:06:49 PM |
|
Don't rush into conclusion and just accept that yesterday was a bad day for you and luck wasn't smiling at you. By now, you should know how gambling works especially, casino game like this one you mentioned above slot. Since, I have known and played slot, you lose the more you play. You might be lucky to win your first games but after two or three wins, you will start losing.
I will check the game out myself to see if I will have the same experience as you. You can try again some other time.
I totally agree with you that a person isn’t suppose to conclude based on a bad day. Slot is gambling, most times you can win at first and also start losing. The crucial thing is to know when to stop and don’t chase after losses. You can try again next time but don’t expect that the results must change. Or we can lose at the beginning and win at the end, although this is a very rare occurrence. Many people will feel disappointed if they only rely on unfounded expectations such as gambling, we must indeed be more objective in assessing the game and the offer on each series in the game, and it's not just about gate olympus, like Starlight Princes and similar games are also the same as similar series offers. I mean indeed we should not one 6 hour experience conclude an unfounded thing, they will say that we failed because it was our unlucky day or we were out of luck, it is necessary to try more random experiments to make it possible. but you should not expect more in gambling, and force yourself to get the thing on which depends on luck, be prepared to lose.
|
|
|
|
Crypto Library
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1267
Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform
|
 |
October 03, 2026, 09:31:02 PM |
|
So just yesterday one of the most well known games in the history of slot machines was released, namely Gates of Olympus 2500 which offers what was really needed here, features like when in free games any multiplier is collected even if no hit and so on. I tried for hours yesterday the best bonus, the one costing x1250 your bet to buy it and after more than six hours not a single x2500 was seen on the board. The game hits much less than other series and like politicians offer you empty vows this game keep building the multiplier while not giving you what "they promise".
Actually, I will not fully support making assumptions directly against casinos or games here. Because we also need to understand that having a high RTP or having a game with a profit of 2500 or up to 2500X does not mean that if we play for a certain time, we will see a profit of 2500X. Those who think this is actually their failure should keep in mind that nothing is guaranteed in gambling and that the casino mentions things like that. First of all, we need to understand the difference between a promise and an offer.
|
|
|
|
|
Powerjumboo
|
 |
October 03, 2026, 09:55:54 PM |
|
Don't rush into conclusion and just accept that yesterday was a bad day for you and luck wasn't smiling at you. By now, you should know how gambling works especially, casino game like this one you mentioned above slot. Since, I have known and played slot, you lose the more you play. You might be lucky to win your first games but after two or three wins, you will start losing.
I will check the game out myself to see if I will have the same experience as you. You can try again some other time.
I totally agree with you that a person isn’t suppose to conclude based on a bad day. Slot is gambling, most times you can win at first and also start losing. The crucial thing is to know when to stop and don’t chase after losses. You can try again next time but don’t expect that the results must change. Slot games are actually played entirely on luck. Whenever you have to play a game that depends on luck, you should not rely entirely on that game. I am not very interested in playing slots, because I do not want to get addicted to slot games. And in particular, slot games are the most addictive for most people, because when people start playing slots, they keep playing one after another without considering anything, so they forget when to stop gambling.
|
|
|
|
Itz-prisigold
Sr. Member
  

Activity: 378
Merit: 310
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
|
 |
October 03, 2026, 10:18:36 PM |
|
Slot games are one game that gives no guarantee, so I do not expect anything from them, no matter how well they are promoted. Slot games are still the same; there is nothing that has changed. The game requires no real skill and is relatively addictive. I was not expecting anyone to believe in that multiplier thing or take it seriously. Slot games have always acted like politicians; the promotions are always attractive, but sometimes the opposite of what is promised is what happens.
Seriously this is just one of the reasons I personally don't even go close to slot games and each time I decide to give it a try, i end up losing everything without winning. I know there is no guarantee that someone might be lucky enough to win a jackpot, but what really scares me is how fast your balance keeps reducing without even winning something reasonable. You can keep spinning hoping that the next spin might be lucky and before you know it, a good part of your balance is already gone. At the end no matter how casino's promote big multipliers and exciting features I don't get tempted at all. So the best thing I do is to completely stay away from slot games rather than trying to chase what the game is offering.
|
|
|
|
|
Rashlyowl
|
 |
October 03, 2026, 10:27:29 PM |
|
So just yesterday one of the most well known games in the history of slot machines was released, namely Gates of Olympus 2500 which offers what was really needed here, features like when in free games any multiplier is collected even if no hit and so on. I tried for hours yesterday the best bonus, the one costing x1250 your bet to buy it and after more than six hours not a single x2500 was seen on the board. The game hits much less than other series and like politicians offer you empty vows this game keep building the multiplier while not giving you what "they promise".
Don't expect luck on your first shot bros @swogerino, that's what real gambling is like. This version has different multiplication for maxwin from some previous versions, like: (1) Gates of Olympus which features a payout of 5,000x the base bet amount. (2) Gates of Olympus 1000 which features a payout of 15,000x the base bet amount. Gates of Olympus 2500 have 25,000x base bet amount, that is why it is harder to make a hit.  By the way, I have tried the game in demo mode & tested free spin 2, winning around $841.5 from $2,500 feature buy (2$ base bet), it's not good even in demo mode.
|
|
|
|
kawetsriyanto
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1190
Open code isolated wallet
|
 |
October 03, 2026, 10:29:37 PM |
|
Slot games are actually played entirely on luck. Whenever you have to play a game that depends on luck, you should not rely entirely on that game.
Of course, slot game relies on the luck. It isn't like Poker or other skilled games which also depends on the skill factor. Dealing with this luck based game, we must be aware of the small chance of the win. We can't push ourselves too much on the game.  I am not very interested in playing slots, because I do not want to get addicted to slot games.
If you are afraid of the addiction of the game, it is a wise decision to stay away from the slot games. I support your decision. And in particular, slot games are the most addictive for most people, because when people start playing slots, they keep playing one after another without considering anything, so they forget when to stop gambling.
In most case, they are trying to recover their losses or they become greedy after winning few times. And they also hope too much of their luck in the next attempts. So, they leads to severe losses because they are playing the slot games in an excessive way.
|
|
|
|
|
uneng
|
 |
October 03, 2026, 10:34:31 PM |
|
The game hits much less than other series and like politicians offer you empty vows this game keep building the multiplier while not giving you what "they promise".
The difference is that slots machine are optional, while politicians are mandatory, meaning you can't get rid of them. Actually, if we apply that analogy to most products and services available right now in the world it will be the same. It's an age where propaganda speaks louder than quality and customer's welfare, although in gambling, as we know, the objective isn't to proportinate gamblers the profit they are looking for after all. If this game isn't being entertaining for you, maybe it's a good moment to quit and look for something else.
|
| ..Stake.com.. | | | ▄████████████████████████████████████▄ ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██ ▄████▄ ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██ ██████ ██ ██████████ ██ ██ ██████████ ██ ▀██▀ ██ ██ ██ ██████ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██████ ██ █████ ███ ██████ ██ ████▄ ██ ██ █████ ███ ████ ████ █████ ███ ████████ ██ ████ ████ ██████████ ████ ████ ████▀ ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██ ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██ ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███ ██ ██ ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████████████████████████████████████ | | | | | | ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄ █ ▄▀▄ █▀▀█▀▄▄ █ █▀█ █ ▐ ▐▌ █ ▄██▄ █ ▌ █ █ ▄██████▄ █ ▌ ▐▌ █ ██████████ █ ▐ █ █ ▐██████████▌ █ ▐ ▐▌ █ ▀▀██████▀▀ █ ▌ █ █ ▄▄▄██▄▄▄ █ ▌▐▌ █ █▐ █ █ █▐▐▌ █ █▐█ ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█ | | | | | | ▄▄█████████▄▄ ▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄ ▄█▀ ▐█▌ ▀█▄ ██ ▐█▌ ██ ████▄ ▄█████▄ ▄████ ████████▄███████████▄████████ ███▀ █████████████ ▀███ ██ ███████████ ██ ▀█▄ █████████ ▄█▀ ▀█▄ ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄ ▄▄▄█▀ ▀███████ ███████▀ ▀█████▄ ▄█████▀ ▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀ | | | ..PLAY NOW.. |
|
|
|
|
bhadz
|
 |
October 03, 2026, 10:59:10 PM |
|
The game hits much less than other series and like politicians offer you empty vows this game keep building the multiplier while not giving you what "they promise".
Hahaha, what a comparison. But you're on point, we don't expect something in return with the politicians. Because that's the reality for them already that all of those promises are going to be in vain but, it's a different thing with slots. We know that it's not guaranteed, although the expectation is the same as these politicians that we're likely to lose and get nothing.
|
|
|
|
|
lombok
|
 |
October 03, 2026, 11:39:09 PM |
|
The game hits much less than other series and like politicians offer you empty vows this game keep building the multiplier while not giving you what "they promise".
The difference is that slots machine are optional, while politicians are mandatory, meaning you can't get rid of them. Actually, if we apply that analogy to most products and services available right now in the world it will be the same. It's an age where propaganda speaks louder than quality and customer's welfare, although in gambling, as we know, the objective isn't to proportinate gamblers the profit they are looking for after all. If this game isn't being entertaining for you, maybe it's a good moment to quit and look for something else. Indeed, that the slot machine gives the chance to quit without any legal repercussions. There is absolutely no escape from the connection between the people and the ruling elite; every day, one has to be compliant. The modern day hype about the promotion hides the fact that there is no tangible benefit to the health of the population at large. The fact that the game stops after the euphoria is gone proves sovereignty over time.
|
|
|
|
AVE5
Sr. Member
  

Activity: 1050
Merit: 370
Winning & Loosing is the option. Take a decision
|
 |
October 03, 2026, 11:59:39 PM |
|
Don't rush into conclusion and just accept that yesterday was a bad day for you and luck wasn't smiling at you. By now, you should know how gambling works especially, casino game like this one you mentioned above slot. Since, I have known and played slot, you lose the more you play. You might be lucky to win your first games but after two or three wins, you will start losing.
I will check the game out myself to see if I will have the same experience as you. You can try again some other time.
I totally agree with you that a person isn’t suppose to conclude based on a bad day. Slot is gambling, most times you can win at first and also start losing. The crucial thing is to know when to stop and don’t chase after losses. You can try again next time but don’t expect that the results must change. Lol. As you talks about concluding while the ball is still rolling, it reminds me of certain stories where player's out of overconfidence that their bets is playing very much successful but without being patient to see the end, they reacts too fast by beginning to engage themselves on buying stuff or likely going in debts and hoping to clear the bill when CASHES OUT your bet. Unfortunately, they loses the bets and therefore put themselves in regrettable situations. It's like you're spinning on the roulette which can rotate 360 degree or more and you're already rejoicing that you've win when spin has not stopped.
|
|
|
|
yahoo62278
Legendary

Activity: 4480
Merit: 5555
Contact @yahoo62278 on telegram for marketing
|
 |
October 04, 2026, 01:03:32 AM |
|
So just yesterday one of the most well known games in the history of slot machines was released, namely Gates of Olympus 2500 which offers what was really needed here, features like when in free games any multiplier is collected even if no hit and so on. I tried for hours yesterday the best bonus, the one costing x1250 your bet to buy it and after more than six hours not a single x2500 was seen on the board. The game hits much less than other series and like politicians offer you empty vows this game keep building the multiplier while not giving you what "they promise".
I bought all the bonuses quite a few times and the biggest multiplier I seen was x500 and that only came on a feature spin. Shitty thing is the feature spin it dropped on didn't even have a connection, so I got 0 from it. Pragmatic IMO has gone downhill over the last year or so and just keeps remaking slots that were or have been semi popular like the whole Gates of Olympus series, starlight princess, and Wisdom of Athena. The games are semi fun but the bonuses almost always pay shit and are not worth spinning. Cheaper to just buy the bonuses and take your chances.
|
| ..Stake.com.. | | | ▄████████████████████████████████████▄ ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██ ▄████▄ ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██ ██████ ██ ██████████ ██ ██ ██████████ ██ ▀██▀ ██ ██ ██ ██████ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██████ ██ █████ ███ ██████ ██ ████▄ ██ ██ █████ ███ ████ ████ █████ ███ ████████ ██ ████ ████ ██████████ ████ ████ ████▀ ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██ ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██ ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███ ██ ██ ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████████████████████████████████████ | | | | | | ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄ █ ▄▀▄ █▀▀█▀▄▄ █ █▀█ █ ▐ ▐▌ █ ▄██▄ █ ▌ █ █ ▄██████▄ █ ▌ ▐▌ █ ██████████ █ ▐ █ █ ▐██████████▌ █ ▐ ▐▌ █ ▀▀██████▀▀ █ ▌ █ █ ▄▄▄██▄▄▄ █ ▌▐▌ █ █▐ █ █ █▐▐▌ █ █▐█ ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█ | | | | | | ▄▄█████████▄▄ ▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄ ▄█▀ ▐█▌ ▀█▄ ██ ▐█▌ ██ ████▄ ▄█████▄ ▄████ ████████▄███████████▄████████ ███▀ █████████████ ▀███ ██ ███████████ ██ ▀█▄ █████████ ▄█▀ ▀█▄ ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄ ▄▄▄█▀ ▀███████ ███████▀ ▀█████▄ ▄█████▀ ▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀ | | | ..PLAY NOW.. |
|
|
|
m2017
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1747
keep walking, Johnnie
|
 |
October 04, 2026, 02:07:25 AM |
|
So just yesterday one of the most well known games in the history of slot machines was released, namely Gates of Olympus 2500
To me, all slots look the same - it identical on the inside, with only the "wrapper" differing. That’s why the Gates of Olympus 2500 release went completely unnoticed by me. Were you looking forward to it? which offers what was really needed here, features like when in free games any multiplier is collected even if no hit and so on.
Doesn't that seem a bit too much like cheating for a gambler? A casino wouldn't hand them such a "trump card". I tried for hours yesterday the best bonus, the one costing x1250 your bet to buy it and after more than six hours not a single x2500 was seen on the board.
Playing the same game for over 6 hours? You’re certainly persistent. I’m not surprised you didn’t see the multiplier; since x2500 is the maximum possible, the odds of hitting it are likely very low. 6 hours doesn't seem like enough time to gather meaningful statistical data. Try playing non-stop for at least a month.  I suppose it also comes down to luck (or the game's internal algorithms) and there’s a chance someone else might land that x2500 within their 1 hour. The game hits much less than other series
The experience of a single gambler can't be considered reliable, as a sample comprising a larger number of gamblers and a longer timeframe is required. and like politicians offer you empty vows this game keep building the multiplier while not giving you what "they promise".
Can compare the entire gambling industry (not just slots) to politicians.  Lots and lots of promises, very few positive results for gamblers, but very big profits for the "politicians". 
|
|
|
|
Darker45
Legendary

Activity: 3458
Merit: 2150
Spinly.io - Next-gen Crypto iGaming Platform
|
 |
October 04, 2026, 02:32:05 AM |
|
Provided this game is completely honest, the promise wasn't given to you. It's for everybody who plays the game. Again, if this is truly fair, the multiplier will eventually come out, not to every player but to one lucky guy. It may come out after millions of spins, and possibly to somebody who has just played in minutes and not to somebody who's been playing for hours, even days.
But, yeah, slot providers, and even gambling providers in general for that matter, are like politicians. But I wonder why many are still falling for them hook, line, and sinker.
|
░▄████████████▀▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██ ████████████░█▀ ████░▄▄▄███████▄ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████░███ ████████████░███ ████████████░█▀ | ░▄████████████▀▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██ ████████████░███ ████████████░███ ████████████░███ ████▄▄▄▄████░██▀ ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀ ████░█▀ | ░▄████████████▀▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██ ████████████░█▀ █████████░▄▄▄ █████████░███ ░▄░██████░██▀██▄ ▀▀░██████░▀██▄██ ████████████░█▀ | ░▄███████▀░▄██▀▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀▄██ ████████████░███ ████████████░███ ██░▄░███████░███ ██░█░███████░███ ████████████░███ ████████████░█▀ | ░▄██████▀▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██ ██████░███ ██████░███ ██████░███ ██████░███████▀▄ ██████░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██ ████████████░█▀ | ░▄████▀██▄█████▀▄ ▀▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██ █████████████░███ █████░█░█████░███ █████░▀░█████░███ █████████████░█▀ ██████████░▄▄▄ ██████████░█▀ | ..... Next−Gen Crypto iGaming ..... | | | | | | | Play now |
|
|
|
yhiaali3
Legendary

Activity: 2576
Merit: 2692
|
 |
October 04, 2026, 03:02:29 AM |
|
I am understand your frustration, especially since you spent 6 long hours and did not reach the desired result, But I think you know that it's true that this type of game promises the possibility of reaching huge multipliers of up to 2500 times, But mathematically, the probability of this maximum multiple occurring is very small.
If I'm not mistaken, the game is designed to lock up profits for very long periods without offering significant prizes, and then pay large sums to a few lucky players.
|
|
|
|
|