Bitcoin Forum
October 09, 2026, 09:20:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 31.1 [Torrent]
 
   Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ArenaPlus PH denied a Jackpot prize and says its only a GLITCH!  (Read 1303 times)
TopTort777
Legendary
*
Online Online

Activity: 3178
Merit: 1623



View Profile
Today at 08:09:46 AM
 #141

This is not just a ramdom incident, this is a multiple scenario which the players are the victim. too bad Sad
I watched this news recently as two more supposedly winners did come out because they saw also in the news regarding the topic of this post. I cant believed there are still more cases not shown or not been news flash about this. Maybe I tend to agree on what you said to avoid these local gambling platform and we can just use the crypto platform weve seeing here in forum cause we cant be able to win at the fairest method they will offer. Philippines should change the leaders or heads handling thr Pagcor and mayne better if we change our oousy President sooner.

I am not on casino side, but if there are two more jackpot winners, then maybe it really be that there is place for glitch to happen in game? According to probability theory, could jackpots be so often? I think that if jackpots happen so often, then there might be something wrong with game algorithm. Again, I am probably very wrong, but 3 jackpots with most likely not years has passed between each of them, and they have happened in one and the same country. Is there really nothing glitchy in system?

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
███████████████████▄█████
█████████████████████████
███████████▀█████████████
█████████▀███▀██████▀████
██████████████████▄██████
█████████▄▄█▄▄███████████
██████████▄▄▄████████████
███████████████████▀█████
████████████████▀▀███████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
 
 EARNBET 
|⚽ 🏀
 
🏈 🏓
 
🎯 🥊
 
⚾ 🎾
 
⛳ 🏐
 
🏏 🏎️
|


███████▄▄███████████
████▄██████████████████
██▄▀▀███████████████▀▀███
█▄████████████████████████
▄▄████████▀▀▀▀▀████████▄▄██
███████████████████████████
█████████▌████▀████████████
███████████████████████████
▀▀███████▄▄▄▄▄█████████▀▀██
█▀█████████████████████▀██
██▀▄▄███████████████▄▄███
████▀██████████████████
███████▀▀███████████

....HIGHEST....
VIP REWARDS

 ✔ G U A R A N T E E D   
| 
 🜲 
KING OF
THE CASTLE

$200K in prizes
| 
..PLAY NOW..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!