Bitcoin Forum
October 03, 2026, 09:43:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 31.1 [Torrent]
 
   Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: No manual to Bitcoin future, only historical data.  (Read 237 times)
Hamza2424
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1163



View Profile WWW
October 01, 2026, 06:34:09 PM
 #21

In trading I don't stick with Bitcoin; my plan and strategy won't work on Bitcoin unless you trade with different coins. Currently I'm not fit to trade with Bitcoin; that is why I switched to ZEC before and am now trading with SUI and NEAR because I only trade with the bias trending market, not the consolidation where it happens generally with Bitcoin, and volatility is not worth it using some measurements. It's not worth trading in short term so it's not good for future trading. Who does daily trades unless the funding fees keeps cheaper.
You like to play it hard bro, ZEC and NEAR are pumping, and to be honest, trading in them at this point is like playing with fire. Really, I am totally opposite to this. I don't touch risky assets like this, especially when they have pumped too much.

Although in the shorter timeframe, with some leverage and $50 to $200, I can risk on both, but that would require me to spend some time on the chart as well, which I failed to manage. But these alts are really good too in the long term. Iran's eyes are opening about Tether, they are moving into privacy coins, ZEC is their first choice, hackers are using it, everyone is moving into ZEC, but after using ZEC, they eventually cash it out for BTC.

So BTC is the horse of the long game. But I like the way you play.

▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄███████▀▀██████▀▀███████▄
█████▀██████████████▀█████
████████▄▄██████▄▄████▀███

██████████████████████████
██▄▄██████████████▄▄██████
██▀▀██████████████████▄▄██
██████▀▀██████████████▀▀██
██████████████████████████
███▄████▀▀██████▀▀████████
█████▄██████████████▄█████
▀███████▄▄██████▄▄███████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
 
 DΞX.fo 
▄▄██████
█████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
█████████
▀▀██████

▄███████
▄██████████
████████████
█████████████
█████████████
|
▄▄█
▄████▀
▄███▀█▄
▄██▀█▄██
█████▀▀█
████████
████████
▀██▄████
▄████▄▄█
▄█████▀███
▄█████▀████▀
█████▀███████
▀██▀█████████
|  BTC     XMR  
  DAI     LTC  
   Fees  0.8%    
Alphakilo
Sr. Member
****
Offline

Activity: 1218
Merit: 318


⭐ Razed.com ⭐ The Best Crypto Casino


View Profile
October 01, 2026, 10:44:15 PM
 #22

The journey to wealth creation is boring and long, in most times it takes over and over again with years of consistency to get to your plan target. Don't be deceived by anyone who comes to you and start blabbing about how good they know the market and what could happen next. If they know the market future and are good as they claim to be, why then are they not floating on wealth due to constant massive profits.
If it were possible to predict the price of Bitcoin, then many people would have become rich overnight from Bitcoin, but I have not received any such news so far. That means it is not possible to accurately predict Bitcoin in exchange for anything. We can only form our expectations based on past data, I think it is not possible to guess.

If it were really possible to get rich quickly from Bitcoin through research, then instead of someone telling you about it, he himself would be so busy with that work that he would not have time to talk to you.
The cryptocurrency market is driven by extreme volatility mostly for traders who trade often and don't know this because they rely on past data, without knowing that historical data is only for studying how the market functions rather than a guarantee that it would bear same outcome that would be profitable.
Even the best strategy may fail to work with studying past data when risk management practices that include financial discipline and emotional control is thrown to the wind.
It is therefore a greater good to oneself as a trader to be very well disciplined, consistent despite losses and avoid the pitfall of trying to use past data or ignoring risk management practices while trying to guess the next candles that appear on a price chart.


RAZED | 100%  
WELCOME
BONUS
│
█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████████████▀░░░░▀███████
██████████▀░░▄▀▀▄░░▀█████
██████████▄▄██▄▄██▄░▀████
█████▀░░░░░░░▀██░░█░░████
████░░████▀▀█░░██▀░░▄████
████░░████▄▄█░░█░░▄██████
████░░█▀▀████░░██████████
████░░█▄▄███▀░░██████████
█████▄░░░░░░░▄███████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
████████▀░░▄▄█░░▀▄░░█████
██████▀░░▄█████▄░░▀░░████
█████░░▄████▄▀░░█▄▄░░████
████░░▄███▄▀░░▄▀██▀░░████
████░░▀▀██░░▄▀███▀░░█████
████░░▄░░▀█████▀░░▄██████
█████░░▀▄░░█▀▀░░▄████████
██████▄▄░░░░░▄▄██████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████
|
NO
KYC
│███████████████████████
 RAZE THE LIMITS   ►PLAY NOW
███████████████████████
Franctoshi
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 1680
Merit: 765



View Profile WWW
October 01, 2026, 11:03:25 PM
 #23

The only data we have when it comes to volatile asset market like bitcoin is historical data. Everyone is depending on historical data to make analysis and give their speculation of the  future price of bitcoin. Nobody knows the future to know precisely what bitcoin price would be, whether you're trading or investing, use funds that doesn't scare you to use and bury that greed and impatient so you don't hit a rock bottom before you practically start.

The journey to wealth creation is boring and long, in most times it takes over and over again with years of consistency to get to your plan target. Don't be deceived by anyone who comes to you and start blabbing about how good they know the market and what could happen next. If they know the market future and are good as they claim to be, why then are they not floating on wealth due to constant massive profits.
The market is base on speculation, expectation and prediction, and no one can behold the exact future price, So this is why people cling to using Bitcoin historical data and performance to predict, if one fails to understand this, then that's where your problem begins, risk what you can and believe the process, this is 17 years of Bitcoin existential, and the process worth believing in.

 
█▄
R


▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT▀█ 
  THE #1 SOLANA CASINO  
████████████▄
▀▀██████▀▀███
██▄▄▀▀▄▄█████
█████████████
█████████████
███▀█████████
▀▄▄██████████
█████████████
█████████████
█████████████
█████████████
█████████████
████████████▀
████████████▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████
█████████████
▄████████████
██▄██████████
████▄████████
█████████████
█░▀▀█████████
▀▀███████████
█████▄███████
████▀▄▀██████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
████████████▀
........5,000+........
GAMES
 
......INSTANT......
WITHDRAWALS
..........HUGE..........
REWARDS
 
............VIP............
PROGRAM
 .
   PLAY NOW    
[/quote]
Code:
[center][table][tr][td][/td][td][size=20pt][nbsp]
[size=6pt][color=#65e]█▄[/td]
[td][font=arial black][size=24pt]R[/size][/font][/td]
[td][size=2pt]


[color=#fec]▀[color=#fda]▀[color=#fc9]▀[color=#eb7]▀[color=#eb5]▀[col
BitMaxz
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 4130
Merit: 3693


♻️ Automatic Exchange


View Profile WWW
October 01, 2026, 11:45:50 PM
 #24

You like to play it hard bro, ZEC and NEAR are pumping, and to be honest, trading in them at this point is like playing with fire. Really, I am totally opposite to this. I don't touch risky assets like this, especially when they have pumped too much.

Although in the shorter timeframe, with some leverage and $50 to $200, I can risk on both, but that would require me to spend some time on the chart as well, which I failed to manage. But these alts are really good too in the long term. Iran's eyes are opening about Tether, they are moving into privacy coins, ZEC is their first choice, hackers are using it, everyone is moving into ZEC, but after using ZEC, they eventually cash it out for BTC.

So BTC is the horse of the long game. But I like the way you play.

Well, I have a different strategy. I don't know what strategy you are using, but I trade only in trending markets, just like those coins, and it is actually part of my condition. Seeing a high momentum like this is an opportunity for me, and I always enter on pullbacks or retracements, and I usually trade in a 1H time frame after top-down analysis.

I don't stick with these coins; the only reason I trade them is because of the possible continued pump, but I still have some references, including the volume and momentum changes and conditions must met before I make some trades. Even if it is sitting to oversold zone, it's just a signal that there's a high possibility of reversal. Actually, I am waiting for that reversal because I only enter pullbacks, not exactly pullbacks, but if I see rejections and meet my momentum and breakouts, then that is going to be my entry setup. My strategy includes price action, but I still need some indicators like EMA50/100/200 for trend analysis and MFI/RSI for momentum analysis.

Risky or not, I trade only based on my conditions and rules. I haven't traded just because the coin is risky or the current situation is risky. I have a system that I follow; it's not random or something. I strictly follow the rules and conditions; breaking them will give me a bad result.

░░░░▄▄████████████▄
░▄████████████████▀
▄████████████████▀▄█▄
▄███████▀▀░░▄███▀▄████▄
▄██████▀░░░▄███▀░▀██████▄
██████▀░░▄████▄░░░▀██████
██████░░▀▀▀▀░▄▄▄▄░░██████
██████▄░░░▀████▀░░▄██████
▀██████▄░▄███▀░░░▄██████▀
▀████▀▄████░░▄▄███████▀
▀█▀▄████████████████▀
▄████████████████▀░
▀████████████▀▀░░░░
 
 CCECASH 
mirakal
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 4004
Merit: 1321


EagleSwap.to | Crypto Exchange


View Profile
October 01, 2026, 11:59:10 PM
 #25

History will always be significant for bitcoin. However, its not all the time that history will repeat itself so we cannot be confident enough that by following the historical data and apply the same pattern, success will be achieved. But the fact that we learned from history even if it means the hard way, I think its already a plus points for us.

The market is full of volatility, and different speculations arise not because we know the market well, but because this historical data lead us to create different predictions that we think will probably happen in the future.

        ▄▄████████▄▄ 
    ▄█▀           ▄▄▄ ▀▀███
▄██                 ███▄▄███
██████▄                   ▀███▄
▀  ▄██▀                 ▄███████
  ▄█▀  ▄█   ▄      ██▀        ▀██
▄█▀▄██   ██    ██               ▀
██████  ██   ██       
█▀    ██  ██   ▀█▄     
        ██    ██     ▀█▄▄▄▄█
        ▀██    ▀█▄     ▀▀▀▀ 
            ▀█▄     ██▄         
❰❰  EagleSwap  █▀▀▀
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▄▄▄█
❱❱
⚡FAST & SECURE
✨24/7 SUPPORT
        ▄▄████████▄▄ 
    ▄█▀           ▄▄▄ ▀▀███
▄██                 ███▄▄███
██████▄                   ▀███▄
▀  ▄██▀                 ▄███████
  ▄█▀  ▄█   ▄      ██▀        ▀██
▄█▀▄██   ██    ██               ▀
██████  ██   ██       
█▀    ██  ██   ▀█▄     
        ██    ██     ▀█▄▄▄▄█
        ▀██    ▀█▄     ▀▀▀▀ 
            ▀█▄     ██▄         
PERtua
Full Member
***
Offline

Activity: 546
Merit: 111


SIG-E27ED2D1B6


View Profile
October 02, 2026, 01:04:10 AM
 #26

I believe the importance of position size is as significant as market analysis. And historical data is helpful. While you may be right in the long run, it is easy to get carried away with leverage and it is possible to be short the money required to cover your daily living expenses, which can cause you to sell too soon or too late. A good strategy should take into consideration the possibility that you will be unsuccessful. And not just attempt to be successful. Bitcoin's track record doesn't always provide for results. And risk management is a component of the plan. Not an afterthought.

███████████    B I T L I S T        🔄 MIXERS     📈 EXCHANGES     🎰 CASINOS    ███████████
████████████████████     CATALOG CRYPTO WEBSITES #KYCFREE    ████████████████████
███████████    |   Bitcointalk Archive   |   Image Hosting   |  Currency Converter  |    ███████████
TedMosby
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 1400
Merit: 579



View Profile WWW
October 02, 2026, 05:05:49 AM
 #27

It's interesting when many people (including pro traders) say they often read historical data, draw lines, and analyze chart patterns to help with their decision making. I mean, things like this are repetitive work and need a high level of knowledge, focus, concentration, and stable emotions, which I think is the domain of AI. But in reality, even AI can't predict the market well when it does algorithmic trading based on the technical analysis process that we feed it.

The longer I am here in crypto, the more I feel the market is just full of news, narratives, and manipulation. Technical analysis may help, but only for the short term, in a calm market. But when it comes to long term goals, technical analysis alone may not suitable for daily traders. There is only a small percentage of people who can make money consistently in crypto. It makes me wonder about the ratio of truly skillful people compared to people who get wealthy purely from their luck.

.◼.◼.Vega.bet.◼.◼.██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

...100 FS + 750% BONUS..MAX.WIN.$5,000...

███...FAST PAYOUTS  |  NO KYC  |  10% LOSSBACK...███
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

...Play Now...
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!