However, there is evidence suggesting that he was no longer in control of that account before it went on to promote a ponzi.
With due respect, could you please help me find that evidence? Is it the password change?
I looked at the BRDB profile. Yes, there was a password change. But he changed his password
several times over those two years. A password change alone doesn't prove a takeover, not without an email change. Remember: there was no 2FA back then. And ask yourself honestly: if his account had really been hacked, don’t you think he would have screamed it from the rooftops? He still holds the keys. He still controls that Bitcoin address himself. That isn’t "lost control." That's
still his wallet. He can sign a message and recover anytime.
Also, what I meant is - He already admits that he is insulting the DT network.
So, in reality, it's a good thing that no DT member has tagged him, because that would only be demonstrating poor use of red-tags. There's no evidence of account trading since a time when that was acceptable, and there's no evidence bitbollo himself was involved any attempt to scam.
Well…
if you can prove the account changed hands, then fine, blame the next owner. But did he
ever say someone else took it over? Did he ever come clean and say "I was hacked" or "I sold it"?
Look at what is actually on the table
- Both accounts used Italian wording.
- Both accounts posted the same address.
- There was no email change.
- He never claimed the account was hacked or traded.
- His story is that a "friend" posted his address.
Doesn't
"my friend used the account / the address" sound painfully familiar when multi-accounts get caught?
I have said this before, and I will say it again from the heart. You can trust him for the last few years of good behaviour if that's what you choose. That doesn't wash away what came before. Nobody has to red-tag him today for a scam from eight years ago. I am not asking for a witch hunt. I am asking for honesty. He is not some angel who never dirtied his hands. He's a bully this forum's DT network has covered for, year after year, while the rest of us were expected to look away.
I would still need to review all the accusations from shasir but doesn't look like the rest of the community feels he is a risk otherwise he would be tagged by now.
All you need to check is what was quoted by OP from my thread.
The addition is this one - Look at the transaction below; both addresses from bitbollo and Cs87kxy are in the same input. There is no way he could say he doesn't own it.
https://blockchair.com/bitcoin/transaction/87141eade85e9c7b669a6c15563b800cf3e4fd1bf84a8cec4c1fe8d24a878281As for what the rest of the community thinks, this is not what you think.
The community is afraid of the consequences after the negative feedback. He is attacking anyone who doesn't agree with him.
bitbollo DT1 no longer trusts lovesmayfamilis DT1
bitbollo DT1 no longer trusts DireWolfM14 DT1
bitbollo DT1 distrusts nutildah DT1
bitbollo DT1 distrusts AB de Royse777 DT2
bitbollo DT1 distrusts Shishir99 DT2
bitbollo DT1 distrusts Little Mouse DT1
bitbollo DT1 no longer trusts DefaultTrust DT2