Bitcoin Forum
October 07, 2026, 08:28:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 31.1 [Torrent]
 
   Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Questions about Casino coins  (Read 807 times)
Olatundespo
Sr. Member
****
Offline

Activity: 938
Merit: 329



View Profile
Today at 05:55:38 AM
 #101

New casinos don’t see the need creating a coin, other factors might be involve I guess they either use same funds for other features and growing the casino because by the look of things casino coins no longer get the hype like previous times.
Personally, I don’t mind about casino tokens, I know of a few casino tokens, but these coins have lost their value.
Though a lot of people are deviating to a more beneficial coin while the casino is still considered best I doubt if casino tokens will get a high recognition.
I don't think casinos that offer popular cryptos need their own tokens. Crypto casinos have taken over the place where you used to buy casino tokens for dollars. Having crypto means you can easily gamble at the casino or the casinos offer incentives to buy crypto.

Those casino tokens have lost their value because they are no longer as popular as they used to be. When a casino offers a variety of cryptos, gamblers will not use their tokens. Casinos that have tried various strategies to increase the value of their tokens have lost their trust because they have alternatives at their fingertips.











██
██
██████
R


▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
██████
██
██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████████████
 
 THE #1 SOLANA CASINO 
██████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████▄
▀▀██████▀▀███
██▄▄▀▀▄▄█████
█████████████
█████████████
███▀█████████
▀▄▄██████████
█████████████
█████████████
█████████████
█████████████
█████████████
████████████▀
████████████▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████
█████████████
▄████████████
██▄██████████
████▄████████
█████████████
█░▀▀█████████
▀▀███████████
█████▄███████
████▀▄▀██████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
████████████▀
[
[
5,000+
GAMES
INSTANT
WITHDRAWALS
][
][
HUGE
   REWARDS   
VIP
PROGRAM
]
]
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████████████████████████
 
PLAY NOW
 

████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
Barikui1
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 1078
Merit: 718


Rollbit - The #1 Solana Casino


View Profile WWW
Today at 06:22:29 AM
 #102

Those casino tokens have lost their value because they are no longer as popular as they used to be. When a casino offers a variety of cryptos, gamblers will not use their tokens. Casinos that have tried various strategies to increase the value of their tokens have lost their trust because they have alternatives at their fingertips.

This one the main reason they have lost their popularity and usefulness to many people is because their are varieties of options, that are useful outside the casino, unlike the casino coin that is only useful in the casino, but if these casino coin where as useful and can be spent on other crypto platforms, I guess it would not have suffered it current fate, but since their usefulness only ends in their casino, gamblers would rather choose a crypto that they can make use of when trying other things, than holding a token that will tie down your money with. O benefits attached.

 
█▄
R


▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT▀█ 
  THE #1 SOLANA CASINO  
████████████▄
▀▀██████▀▀███
██▄▄▀▀▄▄█████
█████████████
█████████████
███▀█████████
▀▄▄██████████
█████████████
█████████████
█████████████
█████████████
█████████████
████████████▀
████████████▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████
█████████████
▄████████████
██▄██████████
████▄████████
█████████████
█░▀▀█████████
▀▀███████████
█████▄███████
████▀▄▀██████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
████████████▀
........5,000+........
GAMES
 
......INSTANT......
WITHDRAWALS
..........HUGE..........
REWARDS
 
............VIP............
PROGRAM
 .
   PLAY NOW    
Fivestar4everMVP
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3136
Merit: 1192


View Profile
Today at 06:41:54 AM
 #103

It's 2026 and no one seems to be talking about casino coins anymore, what went wrong?
The alternative coins chart is looking bullish and I can't help but remember how moving RollBit token was.

Does any gambler have any new casino tokens or coins in mind that they are presenting looking into?

Also why can't other casinos have or build their own coins as well?
Do you like or hate casino coins?
From the experience I've had with most casino coins, I can personally say that I don't find them investible anymore, if you check or research well, you definitely will see/understand that casino coins usually don't have any use case aside from staking which is not actually a use case to me, and any coin that can't be used for anything important, doesn't solve any real problem is nothing but a shit coin..

So, casinos operations are completely independent from their coins so I see no reason why they should create it, most casino coins do well at the beginning due to hype but in the long term, they do very badly..
drangos
Full Member
***
Offline

Activity: 637
Merit: 105


SIG-A043B59AE2


View Profile WWW
Today at 07:26:00 AM
 #104

Those casino tokens have lost their value because they are no longer as popular as they used to be. When a casino offers a variety of cryptos, gamblers will not use their tokens. Casinos that have tried various strategies to increase the value of their tokens have lost their trust because they have alternatives at their fingertips.

This one the main reason they have lost their popularity and usefulness to many people is because their are varieties of options, that are useful outside the casino, unlike the casino coin that is only useful in the casino, but if these casino coin where as useful and can be spent on other crypto platforms, I guess it would not have suffered it current fate, but since their usefulness only ends in their casino, gamblers would rather choose a crypto that they can make use of when trying other things, than holding a token that will tie down your money with. O benefits attached.
I believe it's only part of the issue with utility. If a casino token offers discounts or rakeback or other benefits within the casino, but the player has little or no liquidity or ability to use the token outside the casino, then the player might not hold the casino token. That means that the same money can be transferred between exchanges, casinos and other services, whereas with BTC or stablecoins it's another story. If the gains to be gained from holding a casino coin are likely to be less than the opportunity cost of capital trapped in the casino, it will not be a desirable asset. Otherwise, why would a gambler take the extra risk?

███████████    B I T L I S T        🔄 MIXERS     📈 EXCHANGES     🎰 CASINOS    ███████████
████████████████████     CATALOG CRYPTO WEBSITES #KYCFREE    ████████████████████
███████████    |   Bitcointalk Archive   |   Image Hosting   |  Currency Converter  |    ███████████
TopTort777
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3178
Merit: 1623



View Profile
Today at 08:01:55 AM
 #105

I have suggested make those who more tokens have greater bet boosts in sports betting.
Is something like that possible? I would actually be happier if holders of casino coins in a certain amount could also determine the VIP level of their casino account and receive some additional bonuses that are not offered to regular customers. I really don’t know if your suggestion can be implemented by the casino, but it is indeed interesting.
For casinos that have coins, they should indeed think about offering better benefits to their coin holders. Perhaps the lack of attractive offers is what makes the development of casino coins uninteresting at the moment.

Why cant it be impossible? Long time ago when I used sportsbet.io for betting, they gave bet boosts. I dont remember if they were given for specific sport, or they were bonuses I could active, but I remember bet boost could increase odds for 0.1-0.2. I wasnt a VIP there.

Just make it like this: for each thousands casino-tokens you hold at casino balance, you get 0.01 bet boost. The more you have, the bigger is the boost, but there must be limits also, so that huge holder wont turn 1.01 into 3.00 Cheesy At least with that, people would be interested in buying those tokens.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
███████████████████▄█████
█████████████████████████
███████████▀█████████████
█████████▀███▀██████▀████
██████████████████▄██████
█████████▄▄█▄▄███████████
██████████▄▄▄████████████
███████████████████▀█████
████████████████▀▀███████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
 
 EARNBET 
|⚽ 🏀
 
🏈 🏓
 
🎯 🥊
 
⚾ 🎾
 
⛳ 🏐
 
🏏 🏎️
|


███████▄▄███████████
████▄██████████████████
██▄▀▀███████████████▀▀███
█▄████████████████████████
▄▄████████▀▀▀▀▀████████▄▄██
███████████████████████████
█████████▌████▀████████████
███████████████████████████
▀▀███████▄▄▄▄▄█████████▀▀██
█▀█████████████████████▀██
██▀▄▄███████████████▄▄███
████▀██████████████████
███████▀▀███████████

....HIGHEST....
VIP REWARDS

 ✔ G U A R A N T E E D   
| 
 🜲 
KING OF
THE CASTLE

$200K in prizes
| 
..PLAY NOW..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!