From the experience I've had with most casino coins, I can personally say that I don't find them investible anymore, if you check or research well, you definitely will see/understand that casino coins usually don't have any use case aside from staking which is not actually a use case to me, and any coin that can't be used for anything important, doesn't solve any real problem is nothing but a shit coin..
I wouldn’t say casino token are necessarily useless just because they don’t solve some major real world problem.
But I do agree that the main problem with most of these token is their very limited source of demand. As long as casino is growing quickly, attracting lot of new player, and increasing its volume, there can still be enough demand fof token.
Rollbit was actually pretty successful example in this regard. RLB got strong support from the growth of the casino itself and its buyback and burn mechanism.
For me, there first need to be clear and sustainable source of demand for the token, and only after that would I look at staking, token burn and all other mechanism.