|
Ronsbit
|
 |
October 05, 2026, 10:17:32 PM |
|
Casino games have the house advantage mechanism so what do you expect of them rather than making player's lose out so they could make more profit. There was a time I decided to play a casino slot game and I got very furious because it seems like I was dreaming while my funds were depleting because I was playing casino slots. It is very annoying and I just had to limit my slot game play because I can not be loosing consecutively and call it gambling for fun.
|
|
|
|
CryptoBuds
Legendary

Activity: 2772
Merit: 1090
HODL
|
 |
October 05, 2026, 10:17:39 PM |
|
This is an in house game that is created by the casino and no audit on them whatsoever. They have the rules to themselves and the backend of it is all in their own custody
Any in-house game can certainly have house edge and still be legitimate. However, if operator control everything, including game logic, RNG, result record etc. And there is no meaningful way for player to verify thing independently, then naturally, a great deal of trust is required. This is precisely why completely opaque game differs so vastly from any independently verifiable provably fair game. After all, if I can verify result myself using information like hash and client seed then why should I have to trust them blindly? If any casino simply says, Trust our RNG, it ceases to be transparent. Tthat is clear red flag. So, any in-house game isn't necessarily a scam. Key is to determine to what extent we can independently verify the fairness claims they are making.
|
|
|
|
Chinesebaby
Full Member
 
Online
Activity: 420
Merit: 152
Authentic Bitcoin Lover
|
 |
October 05, 2026, 11:14:21 PM |
|
I am playing in the last casino I have an account which won't be long after this happening, it shows that all casinos are really cheating heavily as you cannot really have 22 lost buy bonuses and just 2 wins, not as criminal as 29 loses with 0 wins still very close to it. That was Stake, now it is Shuffle, this was even worse as it kept massively drowning all my money in the fastest way possible, just 10 minutes almost 100 dollars gone in an instant. What is wrong with these people, I still believe no one audits them, I know I am the absolute idiot who keeps playing such things. Most likely I will close my account there too and start a calm and happy life.  But on the screenshot above, it's showing you just won $735 on the slot games. And also, playing slot games does not guaranteed any victory at all, unless if you are very lucky to hit a jackpot that you can win while playing all this new slot games. Even also with bonus buy too, which is actually one thing that have made me paused playing slot games of recent.
|
|
|
|
yahoo62278
Legendary
Online
Activity: 4480
Merit: 5542
Contact @yahoo62278 on telegram for marketing
|
 |
October 05, 2026, 11:21:59 PM |
|
I am playing in the last casino I have an account which won't be long after this happening, it shows that all casinos are really cheating heavily as you cannot really have 22 lost buy bonuses and just 2 wins, not as criminal as 29 loses with 0 wins still very close to it. That was Stake, now it is Shuffle, this was even worse as it kept massively drowning all my money in the fastest way possible, just 10 minutes almost 100 dollars gone in an instant. What is wrong with these people, I still believe no one audits them, I know I am the absolute idiot who keeps playing such things. Most likely I will close my account there too and start a calm and happy life.  While I think slots are an absolute horrible gamble and know for a fact that anyone who plays slots will be down lifetime, I am curious of your feelings about casinos in general? If you feel like they are all cheating you, will you leave the signature campaign that is a casino BTW? You would be promoting a potential scam if they were in fact doing what you say. it shows that all casinos are really cheating heavily
|
| ..Stake.com.. | | | ▄████████████████████████████████████▄ ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██ ▄████▄ ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██ ██████ ██ ██████████ ██ ██ ██████████ ██ ▀██▀ ██ ██ ██ ██████ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██████ ██ █████ ███ ██████ ██ ████▄ ██ ██ █████ ███ ████ ████ █████ ███ ████████ ██ ████ ████ ██████████ ████ ████ ████▀ ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██ ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██ ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███ ██ ██ ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████████████████████████████████████ | | | | | | ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄ █ ▄▀▄ █▀▀█▀▄▄ █ █▀█ █ ▐ ▐▌ █ ▄██▄ █ ▌ █ █ ▄██████▄ █ ▌ ▐▌ █ ██████████ █ ▐ █ █ ▐██████████▌ █ ▐ ▐▌ █ ▀▀██████▀▀ █ ▌ █ █ ▄▄▄██▄▄▄ █ ▌▐▌ █ █▐ █ █ █▐▐▌ █ █▐█ ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█ | | | | | | ▄▄█████████▄▄ ▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄ ▄█▀ ▐█▌ ▀█▄ ██ ▐█▌ ██ ████▄ ▄█████▄ ▄████ ████████▄███████████▄████████ ███▀ █████████████ ▀███ ██ ███████████ ██ ▀█▄ █████████ ▄█▀ ▀█▄ ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄ ▄▄▄█▀ ▀███████ ███████▀ ▀█████▄ ▄█████▀ ▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀ | | | ..PLAY NOW.. |
|
|
|
goldkingcoiner
Legendary

Activity: 2926
Merit: 3130
HoDL
|
 |
Today at 02:56:32 AM |
|
Are casino rigging the games themselve by running their own script?
After all, they simply use slot providers.
Reality is that slot provider themselve give casinos the option to select RTP range.
Some casino might set their RTP to the lowest version, like 88% or 92% instead of 96%.
So, even though they are audited on paper, they are actually draining our balances quickly through a predatory system. It is best to avoid such casino.
I think a serious casino business would never risk losing their business and having their reputation destroyed forever just to make some extra profit. But there do exist casino's that are cheating their customers and are not considered serious businesses.
|
|
|
|
yhiaali3
Legendary

Activity: 2576
Merit: 2692
|
 |
Today at 03:03:10 AM |
|
This will most likely happen in most casinos not because it is cheating but because they all use almost the same algorithm, so it is not surprising that the same thing happens to you in more than one casino. I usually don't see the need of switching casinos unless they openly did you dirty. Perhaps giving an excuse to void your games even though nothing breaks their rules, freezing your accounts or too many inconsistencies in their policies and customer services. Slot games, poker, crash games and yada yada will often always be same experience, same outcome especially since most of them have cooperate terms with the same provider. I agree with you on this point. I don't know why people like to change casinos if they are all pretty much the same, offering the same games, the same features, and so on. As you mentioned, there is no need to change casinos as long as they are trustworthy and as long as they do not deliberately deceive you or cancel your games on some pretext despite them not violating their rules or freeze your accounts and prevent you from withdrawing.
|
|
|
|
swogerino (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 4032
Merit: 1265
|
 |
Today at 06:17:04 AM |
|
I am playing in the last casino I have an account which won't be long after this happening, it shows that all casinos are really cheating heavily as you cannot really have 22 lost buy bonuses and just 2 wins, not as criminal as 29 loses with 0 wins still very close to it. That was Stake, now it is Shuffle, this was even worse as it kept massively drowning all my money in the fastest way possible, just 10 minutes almost 100 dollars gone in an instant. What is wrong with these people, I still believe no one audits them, I know I am the absolute idiot who keeps playing such things. Most likely I will close my account there too and start a calm and happy life.  While I think slots are an absolute horrible gamble and know for a fact that anyone who plays slots will be down lifetime, I am curious of your feelings about casinos in general? If you feel like they are all cheating you, will you leave the signature campaign that is a casino BTW? You would be promoting a potential scam if they were in fact doing what you say. it shows that all casinos are really cheating heavily Not really. My point is another one, why no one audits the slot providers as they show this type of behavior by giving 20 or more consecutive losing buy bonuses in a row. I have played in many casinos and I know it is my fault so I am not reinstating my account in this one either, will keep playing sport betting. I would promote a signature of gambling as I know the casino it is designed to make you lose money in the long run, yet I was naive enough to believe money falls down from the sky. For the moment am enjoying sport betting some lost bets yesterday because of Montenegro but today I try again.
|
|
|
|
Don Pedro Dinero
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 2839
No to Euro CBDC
|
 |
Today at 07:10:09 AM |
|
Not really. My point is another one, why no one audits the slot providers as they show this type of behavior by giving 20 or more consecutive losing buy bonuses in a row.
Without going to such extremes, I started a thread a while back because I hit a run of bad luck with the free spins I was awarded – I didn’t win a single prize. That’s just how variance works. Sometimes it can be incredibly extreme. <...> yet I was naive enough to believe money falls down from the sky.
Well, that’s it then.
|
|
|
|
Betwrong
Legendary

Activity: 4158
Merit: 2346
|
 |
Today at 08:05:50 AM |
|
I am playing in the last casino I have an account which won't be long after this happening, it shows that all casinos are really cheating heavily as you cannot really have 22 lost buy bonuses and just 2 wins, not as criminal as 29 loses with 0 wins still very close to it. That was Stake, now it is Shuffle, this was even worse as it kept massively drowning all my money in the fastest way possible, just 10 minutes almost 100 dollars gone in an instant. What is wrong with these people, I still believe no one audits them, I know I am the absolute idiot who keeps playing such things. Most likely I will close my account there too and start a calm and happy life. Man, are you joking? I see a screenshot in your post about winning $735 with a $100 bet, which is a great win, and you are talking about losing? I don't get it. But if you are serious, Rabbit Garden™ is a slot by Pragmatic Play and sites you are playing this slot on have nothing to do with its win rate or whatever. I mean, they might choose among different RTPs, but that shouldn't affect you much. Anyway, starting a calm and happy life is a great decision. I wish you all the best on this journey.
|
| EARNBET | | | ⚽ 🏀 🏈 🏓 🎯 🥊 |
| ⚾ 🎾 ⛳ 🏐 🏏 🏎️ | | |
███████▄▄███████████ ████▄██████████████████ ██▄▀▀███████████████▀▀███ █▄████████████████████████ ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀▀████████▄▄██ ███████████████████████████ █████████▌████▀████████████ ███████████████████████████ ▀▀███████▄▄▄▄▄█████████▀▀██ █▀█████████████████████▀██ ██▀▄▄███████████████▄▄███ ████▀██████████████████ ███████▀▀███████████ | ....HIGHEST.... VIP REWARDS ✔ G U A R A N T E E D
| | | 🜲 | KING OF THE CASTLE $200K in prizes | | | ..PLAY NOW.. |
|
|
|
swogerino (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 4032
Merit: 1265
|
 |
Today at 08:09:51 AM |
|
I am playing in the last casino I have an account which won't be long after this happening, it shows that all casinos are really cheating heavily as you cannot really have 22 lost buy bonuses and just 2 wins, not as criminal as 29 loses with 0 wins still very close to it. That was Stake, now it is Shuffle, this was even worse as it kept massively drowning all my money in the fastest way possible, just 10 minutes almost 100 dollars gone in an instant. What is wrong with these people, I still believe no one audits them, I know I am the absolute idiot who keeps playing such things. Most likely I will close my account there too and start a calm and happy life. Man, are you joking? I see a screenshot in your post about winning $735 with a $100 bet, which is a great win, and you are talking about losing? I don't get it. But if you are serious, Rabbit Garden™ is a slot by Pragmatic Play and sites you are playing this slot on have nothing to do with its win rate or whatever. Anyway, starting a calm and happy life is a great decision. I wish you all the best on this journey. It is the total win of the buy bonus who cost 10000 dollars and that is a big lose if you ask me when you pay 100x to buy the bonus and get only 7.35x back, I have seen worse though only from this provider which is to give you like 0x after a 100x buy which is very unique in a bad way as no other provider does this or at least it never happened to me from another provider to give me 0x. Thank you, conducting a more calm life I hope in better days ahead.
|
|
|
|
_act_
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 2006
|
 |
Today at 08:10:47 AM |
|
Most likely I will close my account there too and start a calm and happy life.
This is very good if you now understand what gambling is. It can happen on all the exchanges. No one should think they can make money from gambling sites. If you have lost too much money and want to start a calm and happy life by not betting again, that is very fine than to be losing money than you planned for. My point is another one, why no one audits the slot providers as they show this type of behavior by giving 20 or more consecutive losing buy bonuses in a row.
Each games you played have seeds, you can use that. But if you mean another one, how about the traditional games that does not have seeds. It is simple to know that gambling sites are designed in a way that the site will earn money from their customers. No customers should think they are wise enough to win money while gambling.
|
|
|
|
Cointxz
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1344
Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform
|
 |
Today at 08:13:22 AM |
|
I am playing in the last casino I have an account which won't be long after this happening, it shows that all casinos are really cheating heavily as you cannot really have 22 lost buy bonuses and just 2 wins, not as criminal as 29 loses with 0 wins still very close to it. That was Stake, now it is Shuffle, this was even worse as it kept massively drowning all my money in the fastest way possible, just 10 minutes almost 100 dollars gone in an instant. What is wrong with these people, I still believe no one audits them, I know I am the absolute idiot who keeps playing such things. Most likely I will close my account there too and start a calm and happy life. Man, are you joking? I see a screenshot in your post about winning $735 with a $100 bet, which is a great win, and you are talking about losing? I don't get it. But if you are serious, Rabbit Garden™ is a slot by Pragmatic Play and sites you are playing this slot on have nothing to do with its win rate or whatever. Anyway, starting a calm and happy life is a great decision. I wish you all the best on this journey. It is the total win of the buy bonus who cost 10000 dollars and that is a big lose if you ask me when you pay 100x to buy the bonus and get only 7.35x back, I have seen worse though only from this provider which is to give you like 0x after a 100x buy which is very unique in a bad way as no other provider does this or at least it never happened to me from another provider to give me 0x. Thank you, conducting a more calm life I hope in better days ahead. I believe that’s important detail you should included on your topic because I thought you are winning too since the bet on screenshot is 100$. But assuming you mentioned bonus buy then it’s justified that it’s the base bet for your bonus buy. Honestly, it’s really sucks to play slot games these days especially when bonus buy hunt since they already have lower RTP on their bonus buy compared to the theoretical RTP of the normal game. Pragmatic super bonus buy is the best example of high risk low reward.
|
| ..Stake.com.. | | | ▄████████████████████████████████████▄ ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██ ▄████▄ ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██ ██████ ██ ██████████ ██ ██ ██████████ ██ ▀██▀ ██ ██ ██ ██████ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██████ ██ █████ ███ ██████ ██ ████▄ ██ ██ █████ ███ ████ ████ █████ ███ ████████ ██ ████ ████ ██████████ ████ ████ ████▀ ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██ ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██ ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███ ██ ██ ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████████████████████████████████████ | | | | | | ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄ █ ▄▀▄ █▀▀█▀▄▄ █ █▀█ █ ▐ ▐▌ █ ▄██▄ █ ▌ █ █ ▄██████▄ █ ▌ ▐▌ █ ██████████ █ ▐ █ █ ▐██████████▌ █ ▐ ▐▌ █ ▀▀██████▀▀ █ ▌ █ █ ▄▄▄██▄▄▄ █ ▌▐▌ █ █▐ █ █ █▐▐▌ █ █▐█ ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█ | | | | | | ▄▄█████████▄▄ ▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄ ▄█▀ ▐█▌ ▀█▄ ██ ▐█▌ ██ ████▄ ▄█████▄ ▄████ ████████▄███████████▄████████ ███▀ █████████████ ▀███ ██ ███████████ ██ ▀█▄ █████████ ▄█▀ ▀█▄ ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄ ▄▄▄█▀ ▀███████ ███████▀ ▀█████▄ ▄█████▀ ▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀ | | | ..PLAY NOW.. |
|
|
|
|
BitBakerr1
|
 |
Today at 08:47:03 AM |
|
Casinos are going to always manipulate the casino games, they are the one’s that created it. They created it to be in their favor because they want to make money. They did not create it to be in the favor of the gamblers, I really don’t know what you were expecting, where you expecting that casinos are going to create their games in a way that gamblers are going to be winning a huge amount of money, it is not possible. They will always create it in a way that they will be the ones to benefit more than those that are playing. If you cannot continue with it, then i will advice you focus on sports betting I think it’s better.
|
| █▄ | R |
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄ ████████████████ ▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████ ████████▌███▐████ ▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████ ████████████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀ | LLBIT | ▀█ | THE #1 SOLANA CASINO | ████████████▄ ▀▀██████▀▀███ ██▄▄▀▀▄▄█████ █████████████ █████████████ ███▀█████████ ▀▄▄██████████ █████████████ █████████████ █████████████ █████████████ █████████████ ████████████▀ | ████████████▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████ █████████████ ▄████████████ ██▄██████████ ████▄████████ █████████████ █░▀▀█████████ ▀▀███████████ █████▄███████ ████▀▄▀██████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████ ████████████▀ | ........5,000+........ GAMES ......INSTANT...... WITHDRAWALS | ..........HUGE.......... REWARDS ............VIP............ PROGRAM | . PLAY NOW |
|
|
|
|
Proty
|
 |
Today at 09:03:29 AM |
|
The most important thing is that you have been able to figure out what the problem is and have decided to quit. Someone can start chasing losses after losing huge amounts of money within a space of time and this is very bad. It is not also right to say that the casino is a scam from a single loss. However, if it happens you don't actually trust the casino then the best thing will be to stop using it, instead of blaming them for cheating without a concrete proof . It is the best decision if you want to close your account and use the money for something else.
|
|
|
|
|
M47AK16
|
 |
Today at 09:51:10 AM |
|
This was why, when I walked away from casino games, I didn't even look back and didn't miss it. Mhen! The engineering in that shit is just too obvious, and yet they have the guts to scream and promise gamblers high returns when they know it is nothing like that.
I just quietly went with sports betting, because it makes no sense to log into my account to gamble, have fun and even spend extra on a feature that promises to give me an advantage, and at the end of the day I would be leaving the site with anger and disappointment.
Why wouldn't they? After all, that's the way they make money, so they have to use the possible probabilities to attract gamblers because they know gamblers fall for such things. When someone sees that a slot game has a max win of 20,000x, they don't think about how low the odds would be for them to hit such a win, but they start day dreaming about what they can do if they hit that jackpot, and this is exactly the thought process that makes so many people play slots either online or offline because these multipliers that are used to advertise the games give gamblers hope for greatness that they might never achieve. So many people lose so much money in casino games, they feel bad, get hurt, frustrated, and angry for some time, but after that, they start to get the urge again when they see another game showing high multipliers and on top of that, if the casino shows a few winners, such gamblers start to think that now it's even more clear that it is possible for them to hit such multipliers, and they start trying again. So, the moral of the story is, casinos will show only the green side because they know that is how they can attract gamblers, it is the gamblers that need to understand what they are doing.
|
|
|
|
Abdul Sami786
Member


Activity: 185
Merit: 85
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
|
 |
Today at 10:33:45 AM |
|
Casinos are going to always manipulate the casino games, they are the one’s that created it. They created it to be in their favor because they want to make money. They did not create it to be in the favor of the gamblers, I really don’t know what you were expecting, where you expecting that casinos are going to create their games in a way that gamblers are going to be winning a huge amount of money, it is not possible. They will always create it in a way that they will be the ones to benefit more than those that are playing. If you cannot continue with it, then i will advice you focus on sports betting I think it’s better.
That is because this is their initial work. Gamblers are making money from you in many ways. Those who find this a scam because they cannot stop manipulating do this kind of work. I have seen a casino in which some or the other money is deducted from the money of every winner. Apart from this, you will feel the lack of money from many places and this is why gamblers are creating new mess for themselves with fraud. Their aim is to make profit for themselves, so in every game, some people lose and some win in a crowd. If you are winning, then there is no problem in it, but I think that losing your money in gambling is not very wise. It is very easy to cheat in gambling because they know that people come here with more common sense, so it is not difficult for them to rob money.
|
|
|
|
|
Patikno
|
 |
Today at 10:47:03 AM |
|
I am playing in the last casino I have an account which won't be long after this happening, it shows that all casinos are really cheating heavily as you cannot really have 22 lost buy bonuses and just 2 wins, not as criminal as 29 loses with 0 wins still very close to it. That was Stake, now it is Shuffle, this was even worse as it kept massively drowning all my money in the fastest way possible, just 10 minutes almost 100 dollars gone in an instant. What is wrong with these people, I still believe no one audits them, I know I am the absolute idiot who keeps playing such things. Most likely I will close my account there too and start a calm and happy life.
I have gone through the same thing; suffering a string of losses that made the gaming experience really unpleasant. Sometimes, I am left wondering; what is actually going on, whether it is just bad luck, or if the game is rigged, but I feel like it is impossible to know for sure without concrete proof. Personally, I will try out different games, titles from other providers, or even a different casino just to switch things up. Sometimes that approach brings me some luck, though other times it doesn't. Fundamentally, we have the freedom to make our own choices and decisions, especially when it comes to gambling. So, I think it is wise to make sensible decisions to avoid unwanted outcomes; whether by taking a break, or managing our expectations; so that we can maintain good control over the situation.
|
|
|
|
|
I_Anime
|
 |
Today at 11:14:05 AM |
|
I am playing in the last casino I have an account which won't be long after this happening, it shows that all casinos are really cheating heavily as you cannot really have 22 lost buy bonuses and just 2 wins, not as criminal as 29 loses with 0 wins still very close to it. That was Stake, now it is Shuffle, this was even worse as it kept massively drowning all my money in the fastest way possible, just 10 minutes almost 100 dollars gone in an instant. What is wrong with these people, I still believe no one audits them, I know I am the absolute idiot who keeps playing such things. Most likely I will close my account there too and start a calm and happy life.  I experienced same thing months back . Decided to test a new casino , deposited few amount like around the range of $15 if I’m not mistaken. Cause I was test driving so I had to make use of amount I’m fully comfortable with . So they gave me my point . Then i played, I think spin the wheel, can’t really remember. But I know it was a game that solely depends on luck, so played the first round I lost , I played up to 10 times and kept losing with 0 wins . The next thing that came to my mind is that I don’t see any fairness here , without wasting any more time I withdrew my remaining balance . I was only able to secure $8 from my initial deposit, there’s no strategy that will guarantee you wins just play safely .
|
|
|
|
Achalugo BTC
Sr. Member
  

Activity: 462
Merit: 258
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
|
 |
Today at 11:24:42 AM |
|
Casinos are going to always manipulate the casino games, they are the one’s that created it. They created it to be in their favor because they want to make money. They did not create it to be in the favor of the gamblers, I really don’t know what you were expecting, where you expecting that casinos are going to create their games in a way that gamblers are going to be winning a huge amount of money, it is not possible. They will always create it in a way that they will be the ones to benefit more than those that are playing. If you cannot continue with it, then i will advice you focus on sports betting I think it’s better.
Even in sports betting, I don't think it is even easy for one to win from it. For me, they are all the same, whether it is sports betting or casino, as long as it involves gambling, the bookmakers set the odds to be in their favour rather than in favour of the gamblers and even when gamblers win, it will often come down to luck. So, if someone wants to gamble, let it be for fun and not a way to make money from it, because the moment they deviate from the right path, that is when trouble starts, which can also affect their loved ones. But seeing gambling as entertainment can make it more enjoyable.
|
|
|
|
swogerino (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 4032
Merit: 1265
|
 |
Today at 11:31:44 AM |
|
Well time to lock this topic, enough insights were collected even from fellow gamblers and fellow forum long timers so I don't think it needs to be left open for more time. The bottom line was we should expect this and even worse than this from slot gambling so bear this in mind when you are ready to hit that spin button.
|
|
|
|
|