Bitcoin Forum
October 06, 2026, 09:25:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 31.1 [Torrent]
 
   Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I would like to ask for equality for the Indonesian sub forum  (Read 793 times)
AakZaki (OP)
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 2744
Merit: 2616


Integrity Over Exploits 🦁


View Profile
October 05, 2026, 03:30:45 AM
 #1

I recently noticed the Indonesian Sub Forum, where I discussed in the local section.

According to the data of posting activity per local forum written by Rikafip, Indonesia has consistently been in the top 8 over the past five months, more precisely as follows:

Post per local board Indonesia:
  • May No 7 - 621 Post
  • June No 7 - 675 Post
  • July No 6 - 712 Post
  • August No 5 - 743 Post
  • September No 5 - 710 Post

According to this data, Indonesia's local boards are quite active compared to several other local boards.

What I would like to raise regarding equality is:
First, Merit Source: What I noticed is that there is only one local Indonesian Merit Source, so historically the merit distribution lower compared to other local boards, even those with lower activity than Indonesia, in this case let's call it the following local board:

Data as of September
  • Indonesia: 58 users, 710 posts - 301 merits
  • Italy: 52 users, 486 posts - 445 merits
  • Spain: 33 users, 324 posts - 519 merits

Actually, for the Merit Souce Application, it is not that we have never applied, It's just that our application may not have been considered.
______________________________________________________________________________________
Date of application
Username
Application Link
Board
______________________________________________________________________________________
10 Mar 2020
AakZaki
Indonesian
11 June 2025
taufik123
Indonesian
______________________________________________________________________________________

Second, Local Moderators: In recent months, the remaining Indonesian local moderators have been inactive, and moderation may have been handled by global moderators.

Although for this second part I am not sure, this is part of the request for equality like other local boards that have their own moderators from each country.

With this writing, we hope that the Administrator @theymos and @Cyrus will consider at least one of the two requests above.

Rikafip
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 2632
Merit: 8491



View Profile
October 05, 2026, 05:45:56 AM
Merited by AakZaki (1)
 #2

All I can say is, good luck with moderator part of the request.  Tongue

We (Croatian local board) lost our local mod Lauda years ago (not sure whether he was removed or he stepped down as it was before my time here) and we never got a new one, even though at that moment in time we were even more active than you are now. That of course doesn't mean that you won't get a replacement for sapta (that was removed) and dbshck that is inactive, but just warning you that it might take time, if it gets approved at all.


First, Merit Source: What I noticed is that there is only one local Indonesian Merit Source, so historically the merit distribution lower compared to other local boards, even those with lower activity than Indonesia, in this case let's call it the following local board
Some local boards will always have a much higher merit per post ratio than others (and some will have lower) due various reasons, but the main thing is whether you believe that the current amount of merit that you have at your disposal (your 12 months average merit per post is 0.43, which is slightly below overall local board average) is preventing your quality members from ranking up.

Btw, I remember Indonesian local board having much more merit 2-3 years ago (iirc you were  among the most merited local boards). How that decline happened?

Don Pedro Dinero
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 2184
Merit: 2839


No to Euro CBDC


View Profile
October 05, 2026, 06:09:13 AM
Merited by AakZaki (1)
 #3

Data as of September
  • Indonesia: 58 users, 710 posts - 301 merits
  • Italy: 52 users, 486 posts - 445 merits
  • Spain: 33 users, 324 posts - 519 merits

Looking at those figures, I’m all for you having an additional merit source on your local board. I’m a merit source on mine, although I should also point out that between the two of us who are active as sources of merit on my local forum, we’ll be distributing roughly 60% of the merits shown there. The rest are merits sent by members who aren’t sources of merit.



███████▄▄███▄███▄
███▄▄████████▌████▄
▄██████████████▐███▌
██▄███████████▌████▌
████████▀███████▐▌█
███████████████▌█▌▐
████████▄████████▐▐
██████████████████▌
███████████████▄██▄
██████████████▀▀▀
█████▀███▀▀▀

█▄▄▄██████▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
████████████████████████████
████▌█████▀███▌█████▀▀███████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▌█████▄███▌█████▄███▐███████████████████▄
▐████████████▀███████▄██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▀
▐████████████▄██▄███████████▌█████████▄████▀
▐█████████▀██████████▌█████████████▄▄████▀
██████████▄█████▀████████▐███▌██▄██████▀
██████████████▀███▐███▌██████████████████████
████▀██████▀▀█████████▌███▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▌
 
      P R E M I E R   B I T C O I N   C A S I N O   &   S P O R T S B O O K      

█▀▀
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

  98%  
RTP

 
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▀▀█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀▀▀

█▀▀
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

 HIGH 
ODDS

 
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▀▀█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀▀▀
 
..PLAY NOW..
Odohu
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 1260
Merit: 790



View Profile WWW
October 05, 2026, 07:04:47 AM
Merited by AakZaki (1)
 #4

You have raised very strong points and I completely support your case. It is justifiable to ensure that local boards that are active should be motivated with all the resources needed to sustain that momentum. I remembered when we solicited the support of the community for more merit sources for the Nigerian local board, we got the support of all and sundry which lead to many approvals for us. As it has become obvious based on the facts you have presented, I join in the plea to Themos to grant this important request.

R


▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
||.
|
▄▄████▄▄
▀█▀
▄▀▀▄▀█▀
▄▄░░▄█░██░█▄░░▄▄
▄▄█░▄▀█░▀█▄▄█▀░█▀▄░█▄▄
▀▄█░███▄█▄▄█▄███░█▄▀
▀▀█░░░▄▄▄▄░░░█▀▀
█░░██████░░█
█░░░░▀▀░░░░█
█▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█
▄░█████▀▀█████░▄
▄███████░██░███████▄
▀▀██████▄▄██████▀▀
▀▀████████▀▀
.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
████████████░███████▀▄▀
████████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
████████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▀▄███░░░▀████░███▄▀██▄
███░████░░░░░▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄░░░░▀░████░███
███░████░███▄░░░░████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄░░███▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
SOUTHAMPTON FC
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
joker_josue
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 2534
Merit: 7540


**In BTC since 2013**


View Profile WWW
October 05, 2026, 07:51:41 AM
 #5

If there are indeed many active and high-quality users, then I think it makes perfect sense for them to have their own board.

Therefore, I hope that this matter can be evaluated.

▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
██████████▀▄▄▄▀██████████
█████████░█████░█████████
████████▀▀░▄▄▄░▀█████████
███████░░░█████░░░███████
██████░░░▐█████▌░░░██████
██████░░░▐█████▌░░░██████
██████░░░▐█████▌░░░██████
███████░░░█████░░░███████
████████▄▄░▀▀▀░▄█████████
█████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
 
 Lock.com 
█▀▀
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█▄▄
▀▀█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▄▄█
█▀▀
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█▄▄
▀▀█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▄▄█
 
  Open − code isolated Crypto Wallet     Sign Up    
AakZaki (OP)
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 2744
Merit: 2616


Integrity Over Exploits 🦁


View Profile
October 05, 2026, 07:58:51 AM
Merited by ryzaadit (1), Rikafip (1)
 #6

All I can say is, good luck with moderator part of the request.  Tongue
-snip-
That of course doesn't mean that you won't get a replacement for sapta (that was removed) and dbshck that is inactive, but just warning you that it might take time, if it gets approved at all.
Yeah... that’s exactly it, even I’m not entirely sure myself. And even if in the end the Indonesian local board gets an allocation for that in the future, this is not really for me personally. I’m just voicing this for the sake of equality, and of course there will be a vote for it if it is approved.

Some local boards will always have a much higher merit per post ratio than others (and some will have lower) due various reasons, but the main thing is whether you believe that the current amount of merit that you have at your disposal (your 12 months average merit per post is 0.43, which is slightly below overall local board average) is preventing your quality members from ranking up.
One of the reasons as I said in the OP, is that local Indonesia only has one Merit Source.

If we look at the Italian and Spanish local boards, each of them has more than one Merit Source. That is why I am raising this issue of equality.

Quote
Btw, I remember Indonesian local board having much more merit 2-3 years ago (iirc you were  among the most merited local boards). How that decline happened?
I'm not sure 2-3 years ago had the highest merit on our local board. After being inactive for several months, I started receiving merit again around 11 months ago, up to the present. Most of the merit I received came from the global board. Here is the overview for the past 11 months:



I try to present my informative posts to generous global Merit Sources, and they grant them, then I bring that merit back to the Indonesian local board. I don’t think that is a wrong practice, right? considering that Indonesia only has one Merit Source.

It is simply a form of my concern for quality posts in the Indonesian local board, but I do not disregard posts that are also deserving in the global section.

There used to be about four Merit Sources if I'm not mistaken:
  • First user: It seems like he was removed as a Merit Source for not disciplining his merit, until now he is also the most stingy.
  • Second user: changed his username and never returned to Lokal Indonesia
  • Third user: dbshck since he is rarely active it is possible that his Merit Source status has also been deleted.
  • Fourth user: the only one that exists to date is Husna QA.

Rikafip
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 2632
Merit: 8491



View Profile
October 05, 2026, 08:51:34 AM
Last edit: October 05, 2026, 09:26:19 AM by Rikafip
 #7

Yeah... that’s exactly it, even I’m not entirely sure myself.
Well, it doesn't hurt asking and no doubt that every local board would benefit from having their own moderator, I just wanted to warn you that things regarding that don't change easily around here.


If we look at the Italian and Spanish local boards, each of them has more than one Merit Source. That is why I am raising this issue of equality.
I doubt that theymos looks at it that way, and I doubt that he wants to make all local boards equal. If he did, he would give each local board a similar merit allocation relative to the size of the board. And he doesn't do that.


I'm not sure 2-3 years ago had the highest merit on our local board.
Back in 2023 you had the 2nd highest number of merits shared, and also very high 0.85 merit per post ratio. Unfortunately for you, things went downhill since then.


BitBakerr1
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 658
Merit: 552



View Profile
October 05, 2026, 10:01:38 AM
Merited by AakZaki (1)
 #8

I support your request for a merit source in your local board, it’s very important that your local board be given a merit source, I suggest the 2 applications you showed in this thread be accepted.

Talking about the mod part, I really don’t think it’s important for now especially since global mods are doing the job very well, the only time a mod should be considered in your local board is when moderation is not applied in your local board, but if global mods are doing the job perfectly then there’s no need for a mod, don’t you think so?

 
█▄
R


▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT▀█ 
  THE #1 SOLANA CASINO  
████████████▄
▀▀██████▀▀███
██▄▄▀▀▄▄█████
█████████████
█████████████
███▀█████████
▀▄▄██████████
█████████████
█████████████
█████████████
█████████████
█████████████
████████████▀
████████████▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████
█████████████
▄████████████
██▄██████████
████▄████████
█████████████
█░▀▀█████████
▀▀███████████
█████▄███████
████▀▄▀██████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
████████████▀
........5,000+........
GAMES
 
......INSTANT......
WITHDRAWALS
..........HUGE..........
REWARDS
 
............VIP............
PROGRAM
 .
   PLAY NOW    
The Cryptovator
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3038
Merit: 2623


Protect your privacy 🔏 it's very important


View Profile WWW
October 05, 2026, 10:40:00 AM
Merited by AakZaki (1)
 #9

What I would like to raise regarding equality is:
First, Merit Source: What I noticed is that there is only one local Indonesian Merit Source, so historically the merit distribution lower compared to other local boards, even those with lower activity than Indonesia, in this case let's call it the following local board:

Second, Local Moderators: In recent months, the remaining Indonesian local moderators have been inactive, and moderation may have been handled by global moderators.

Although for this second part I am not sure, this is part of the request for equality like other local boards that have their own moderators from each country.
For me, I too believe your concern is right. If the local board is pretty active and there is not enough merit circulating, then there need more merit sources as well. At least one more merit source would increase merit circulation. So users will be inspired for more contributions.

Regarding moderation, if a local board becomes more active, then there will be more spam as well, and for that, you need an active local moderator. The global moderator won’t always understand the local post; otherwise, they have to use translation. So local board merit should be local as well.

tbct_mt2
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1084


EagleSwap.to | Crypto Exchange


View Profile
October 05, 2026, 11:21:25 AM
Merited by AakZaki (1)
 #10

There used to be about four Merit Sources if I'm not mistaken:
  • First user: It seems like he was removed as a Merit Source for not disciplining his merit, until now he is also the most stingy.
  • Second user: changed his username and never returned to Lokal Indonesia
  • Third user: dbshck since he is rarely active it is possible that his Merit Source status has also been deleted.
  • Fourth user: the only one that exists to date is Husna QA.
I don't know about first and second users but maybe there usernames are in these lists. As users in a same local board, Indonesia, you will possibly recognize their names easily.

[TOP-200] The most generous users giving merits.
[TOP-200] Members who support newbies - Thanks!

        ▄▄████████▄▄ 
    ▄█▀           ▄▄▄ ▀▀███
▄██                 ███▄▄███
██████▄                   ▀███▄
▀  ▄██▀                 ▄███████
  ▄█▀  ▄█   ▄      ██▀        ▀██
▄█▀▄██   ██    ██               ▀
██████  ██   ██       
█▀    ██  ██   ▀█▄       
        ██    ██     ▀█▄▄▄▄█
        ▀██    ▀█▄     ▀▀▀▀ 
            ▀█▄     ██▄         
❰❰  EagleSwap  █▀▀▀
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▄▄▄█
❱❱
⚡FAST & SECURE
✨24/7 SUPPORT
        ▄▄████████▄▄ 
    ▄█▀           ▄▄▄ ▀▀███
▄██                 ███▄▄███
██████▄                   ▀███▄
▀  ▄██▀                 ▄███████
  ▄█▀  ▄█   ▄      ██▀        ▀██
▄█▀▄██   ██    ██               ▀
██████  ██   ██       
█▀    ██  ██   ▀█▄       
        ██    ██     ▀█▄▄▄▄█
        ▀██    ▀█▄     ▀▀▀▀ 
            ▀█▄     ██▄         
Agbe
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1464


Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform


View Profile
October 05, 2026, 11:45:51 AM
Merited by AakZaki (1)
 #11

Although for this second part I am not sure, this is part of the request for equality like other local boards that have their own moderators from each country.
The two are important in the local board, I could remember when we got our independent (got our local board), the board was littered with all kind of topics and threads, and finally admin gave us moderator and at the same time merit sources. And because of the moderation in the board, everything is going fine.

And from the number of active users and posting frequency of the local, you need the two at once. Let admin (theymos) approved the two for you at once. The inactive moderators, theymos will know how to do. Continue to report the unrefined and uneducated and none contributing topics and posts to the global moderators until your request is granted.

I wish you all the best.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
lovesmayfamilis
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 2968
Merit: 5905


🧿🌿🕊️


View Profile
October 05, 2026, 12:06:19 PM
Merited by AakZaki (1)
 #12

I wish you good luck too. Last year, the Indonesian section handled the distribution of merits on its own by organizing a separate topic, but after your investigation by, OP, it turned out that the merits were not distributed fairly, as we saw. You, OP, have put your section in what seems to be order, and if someone had asked me for my opinion, I would have recommended you not only as a merit source but even as a moderator. I know it’s up to the admins, but you’d have my vote💪.

SuperBitMan
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 812
Merit: 703



View Profile
October 05, 2026, 12:23:19 PM
Merited by AakZaki (1)
 #13

I love the fact that you actually pointed out your concern and what you need in your local board.
One thing I know concerning merit source being given to a local board is how active the local board is, the more active the local board is the more merit source will be allocated to it.

For the fact that a local board has 3 or 5 merit source those not mean they actually applied to become a local board merit source, they may actually apply to become a global merit source, it may be so for the other board you mentioned having more merit source than your local board.

The fact is that your local board is now big and shouldn’t have only one merit source anymore, 3 is okay and if theymos should approve more 2 in your local board there merit allocation should be 100 upward, the newly appointed once in my local board has only 50 allocations which is not actually enough for them to distribute well.

Having an active mod in your local board is very important, in fact i think it’s more important.
theymos should look into it, every local board deserves an active mod that is from that region.


█████████████████████████████
███████████▀▀██▀█████████████
███████▀▀████▄▄████▀█████████
█████████▄▄██████▄▄█▄▄███████
████████▀▀████████████▀▀█▀▀██
████████████▀▀█▀▀▄██████▄████
███████▄▄████████████▀███████
███████████▄███████▄▄█▄▄█████
███████▀▀████████████████████
███████████▀█████▀▀█▀▀███████
███████▄▄██████████▄▄████████
███████████▄▄██▄▄████████████
█████████████████████████████
 
 
 🕶 NO KYC 
|🜲 
VIP ❯❯❯❯
TRANSFER
| 
WEEKLY
RAKEBACK
|
| 
  PLAY NOW   
Free Market Capitalist
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 2254
Merit: 3687



View Profile
October 05, 2026, 01:08:30 PM
Merited by AakZaki (1)
 #14

I would say that theymos is not so much about equality as he is about merit. Is there a particular reason why he, not long ago, appointed merit sources for the local boards but did not do so for the Indonesian board?

I merited your post because I think you are an overall good forum member and this is a good initiative but I am wondering about the reason.

eaLiTy
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 2996
Merit: 1008


Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe


View Profile
October 05, 2026, 02:42:11 PM
Merited by AakZaki (1)
 #15

~
We (Croatian local board) lost our local mod Lauda years ago (not sure whether he was removed or he stepped down as it was before my time here) and we never got a new one, even though at that moment in time we were even more active than you are now. That of course doesn't mean that you won't get a replacement for sapta (that was removed) and dbshck that is inactive, but just warning you that it might take time, if it gets approved at all.
Lauda was removed from the staff position after a drama around early 2017. The major accusation was removed from the reputation board after they resolved it privately.

~
Although for this second part I am not sure, this is part of the request for equality like other local boards that have their own moderators from each country.
The India sub-forum also hasn't had a moderator for years, but the global mods are taking care of the reports. I wish you luck with your request.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
███████████████████▄█████
█████████████████████████
███████████▀█████████████
█████████▀███▀██████▀████
██████████████████▄██████
█████████▄▄█▄▄███████████
██████████▄▄▄████████████
███████████████████▀█████
████████████████▀▀███████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
 
 EARNBET 
|⚽ 🏀
 
🏈 🏓
 
🎯 🥊
 
⚾ 🎾
 
⛳ 🏐
 
🏏 🏎️
|


███████▄▄███████████
████▄██████████████████
██▄▀▀███████████████▀▀███
█▄████████████████████████
▄▄████████▀▀▀▀▀████████▄▄██
███████████████████████████
█████████▌████▀████████████
███████████████████████████
▀▀███████▄▄▄▄▄█████████▀▀██
█▀█████████████████████▀██
██▀▄▄███████████████▄▄███
████▀██████████████████
███████▀▀███████████

....HIGHEST....
VIP REWARDS

 ✔ G U A R A N T E E D  
| 
 🜲 
KING OF
THE CASTLE

$200K in prizes
| 
..PLAY NOW..
Sandra_hakeem
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1119


Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform


View Profile WWW
October 05, 2026, 03:40:14 PM
Merited by AakZaki (1)
 #16

I would say that theymos is not so much about equality as he is about merit. Is there a particular reason why he, not long ago, appointed merit sources for the local boards but did not do so for the Indonesian board?
Perhaps he didn't see a need to appoint one for them? perhaps he only attends to requests that have been suggested by at least three reputable users? perhaps he maxed out his merit allocation slot and decided to keep them pending for the next phase? Perhaps none of this was the case.

Zaki, you have been of good value to the forum. Now you decided to speak up on behalf of your community and it shows how much you'd love to see the forum grow, even from the starter groups like the LBs. Best of luck with this!

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Coyster
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1485


Spinly.io - Next-gen Crypto iGaming Platform


View Profile
October 05, 2026, 03:47:28 PM
Merited by AakZaki (1), joker_josue (1)
 #17

If there are indeed many active and high-quality users, then I think it makes perfect sense for them to have their own board.
Board you say? The Indonesian community already have their own local board. OP's request is for more merit sources and an active moderator from their community.

OP, good Luck in your request. The last time Theymos added new merit sources, a couple of those sources were a part of my own local board, i'm surprised you guys didn't get a few yourselves when the additions were made. Everybody knows Theymos takes his time in implemeting stuff, but it doesn't hurt to highlight it in this way, it could speed things up, you know.


░▄████████████▀▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██
████████████░█▀
████░▄▄▄███████▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████░███
████████████░███
████████████░█▀

░▄████████████▀▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██
████████████░███
████████████░███
████████████░███
████▄▄▄▄████░██▀
████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀
████░█▀

░▄████████████▀▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██
████████████░█▀
█████████░▄▄▄
█████████░███
░▄░██████░██▀██▄
▀▀░██████░▀██▄██
████████████░█▀

░▄███████▀░▄██▀▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀▄██
████████████░███
████████████░███
██░▄░███████░███
██░█░███████░███
████████████░███
████████████░█▀

░▄██████▀▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██
██████░███
██████░███
██████░███
██████░███████▀▄
██████░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██
████████████░█▀

░▄████▀██▄█████▀▄
▀▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██
█████████████░███
█████░█░█████░███
█████░▀░█████░███
█████████████░█▀
██████████░▄▄▄
██████████░█▀
 
.....  Next−Gen Crypto iGaming  .....
| 
     Play now      
joker_josue
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 2534
Merit: 7540


**In BTC since 2013**


View Profile WWW
October 05, 2026, 06:42:32 PM
 #18

If there are indeed many active and high-quality users, then I think it makes perfect sense for them to have their own board.
Board you say? The Indonesian community already have their own local board. OP's request is for more merit sources and an active moderator from their community.

OP, good Luck in your request. The last time Theymos added new merit sources, a couple of those sources were a part of my own local board, i'm surprised you guys didn't get a few yourselves when the additions were made. Everybody knows Theymos takes his time in implemeting stuff, but it doesn't hurt to highlight it in this way, it could speed things up, you know.

I misunderstood, actually. Thank you for correcting me.

How many candidates for merit are there from Indonesia?
When the review was conducted, had they already applied?

▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
██████████▀▄▄▄▀██████████
█████████░█████░█████████
████████▀▀░▄▄▄░▀█████████
███████░░░█████░░░███████
██████░░░▐█████▌░░░██████
██████░░░▐█████▌░░░██████
██████░░░▐█████▌░░░██████
███████░░░█████░░░███████
████████▄▄░▀▀▀░▄█████████
█████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
 
 Lock.com 
█▀▀
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█▄▄
▀▀█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▄▄█
█▀▀
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█▄▄
▀▀█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▄▄█
 
  Open − code isolated Crypto Wallet     Sign Up    
Myleschetty
Full Member
***
Offline

Activity: 1786
Merit: 134


View Profile
October 05, 2026, 09:07:03 PM
Merited by AakZaki (1)
 #19

I misunderstood, actually. Thank you for correcting me.

How many candidates for merit are there from Indonesia?
When the review was conducted, had they already applied?
Based on the information provided by the OP
At present, they possess a single merit source, whereas the merit source application submitted by the OP and this user is still awaiting approval. Additionally, their local board activities indicate that their local board needed more than a merit source.
Joy- maker
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 616
Merit: 519


For promotion services t.me/ @JoyMakerbtc.


View Profile WWW
October 05, 2026, 09:26:04 PM
Merited by AakZaki (1)
 #20

A lot has already been said on the thread, and those who are okay with OP's motive has given their support as well.  However, the Indonesia board has remained active since I registered on the forum, and I'm just learning that they have only one local merit source.  If that is case, then adding another source could help improve merit circulation.

As for the moderator situation, I think it would also be good for theymos to review whether the board currently has enough active local moderation.  Because a local board without an active moderator who understands the board, is like a community without someone to guide and maintain it. I know the global moderator are there, but they can't handle the board like someone who is actively involved in the community and understand its members, language and specific needs.

Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!