Welcome to the forum. Your casino doesn't have a license, yet when I read the terms of service, I was shocked by what I saw. I was so shocked that I kept asking myself before making this post " Why would people hand over their passports and national IDs to a casino that is operating illegally because it lacks a license?" <...>
You were selling your casino up until September 23rd.
LOL, there is no house edge, Rolling under 5 (4,3,2,1,0) will give you a 5% chance of winning

How are you supposed to make money? I think I know the answer

Also the colours are also inverted, Green suppose to Orange/Red. It gives me an impression of a casino made with chatgpt in a haphazard manner to scam people and run.
I can see too many red flags here.
Thanks for taking the time to look closely. Your concern about asking players to upload passport or ID images through the site is fair. I’m removing that upload requirement and correcting the Terms and Privacy Policy; withdrawal requests will still require account 2FA and go through operator review.
You’re also right that visitors should be able to verify the operator and licensing position for this specific website. The public information currently shown does not make that clear enough, and I won’t ask anyone to accept an unsupported claim in a forum reply.
The Sythe listing was an offer to sell the project’s source code. It was not a fundraising attempt or a sign that we lack funds to pay withdrawals. I understand, though, that a sale listing does not itself establish payout capacity either.
Your reply, although in the right direction, makes you look unprofessional. It’s better to have everything properly prepared for your ANN presentation than to rush it through half-heartedly and then have to make corrections in response to the first comments. For the moment, I wouldn’t recommend anyone to deposit money at this casino.