I also wouldn't be surprised if this made someone suspect that you might be operating an alt account. A lot of recent users who got sigbanned were later found to have alt accounts and some of them had very similar posting patterns with this graph.
People who are handling alt accounts are not gonna bother with at least gambling a lot, and
they're greedy as well (will chase maximum payout). FYI, it turns out that after reading the part of the OP thread, he claims he doesn't chase posts and comment Don Pedro Dinero regarding that part. I decided to check on his previous campaign (EARNBET) spreadsheet. Turnout Bitinity is indeed getting invited with special deals, same as Mahdirakib, with a maximum of 30 post/maximum 120$.
I checked that he joined the campaign from W#14 - #W52 and never once reached the maximum payment (30 post).
- The highest number of posts he made weekly was around 20-27 (only 7 weeks counted manually from the spreadsheet).
- The rest he usually post around 10-15 weekly.
- The highest total post: 27. W#15
- The lowest total post: 9. W#25
Since most of us know someone who handles alt-accounts is greedy, that's why they have multiple accounts to gain more and more money
BTC, they will chase maximum payout. And the quality of the post is also becoming less and less IQ too. Would you be so kind as to compare it with the history of posts he made, $ he earn/weekly, activity from his gambling habits (you can see from the picture gambling as well, he share), and other posts he created, maybe in typical spammy threads except the heatmaps? What do u think?
Not replying to this case in particular cause I have seen similar graphs elsewhere, why has this posting pattern become popular to be used to judge users, or was it always so, but I just did not notice it?
As a forum we should judge people purely on subject of the content they put out and if we are to judge posting pattern it should be to kick against post bursting and other similar habits not to police how exactly people post.
-snip
Graph or the data stat doesn't lie. If someone's posting pattern changes in a certain way, then there may be something behind it.
-snip
I'm not saying that the graph alone proves anything, but if the pattern is unusually consistent over a long period, I don't think it's unreasonable for it to raise some questions.
Regarding the comment for heatmaps, I also have similar opinions like @Upgrade00. However, heatmaps can be considered to be shared once, maybe after we looks from typical post, and history post habits they're created. Heatmaps post could be be taken just as minor decision, main factor, and judging we still need to lock on history post habits (did he post like bots, or maybe someone like handling alt-account). If we taken a lots the view from heatmaps, people or someone who are having alt-account farm, will start to make a system random post for their account.
I was a bit surprised when I noticed that 'Bitinity' has received signature ban. 'Bitinity' is a genuine gambler and he shares his real gambling experience in different casinos ANN thread.
This is the definition of a gambler knowing another gambler.

I guess Bitinity becoming the first member got reduce for lower the bans right? Or could I be wrong? A 30-day ban maybe can be used by OP for a thinking phase. Judging from last thread he was created on Gambling Board and based on how he setup the thread. He have some potential to grow, maybe the difficult for him is the topic selection or resource to created a post/thread. Hope he can figured it out by him self, maybe start freshly with some topic are not to heavy.