Bitcoin Forum
October 07, 2026, 04:34:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 31.1 [Torrent]
 
   Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Sig Ban Appeal for Bitinity  (Read 392 times)
Bitinity (OP)
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3920
Merit: 1366


View Profile
Today at 05:44:18 AM
 #1

Hi nutildah, I hope you are doing great today.

I noticed that I was sig-banned yesterday. I want to know is about the reason why I am sig-banned as I do not think that I am spamming, most of my posts consists of genuine opinions based on my own experience as a gambler. This is also the reason why I mainly post on the Gambling board, a place where I have more knowledge and experience to share than the other board. I do not want to force myself to post something technical while I have no idea about it.

Since I joined Betfury campaign managed by Royse then invited by Little Mouse to Earnbet campaign, I rarely made post like 20-30 per week for over a year now although I'm sure that I can do it if I want by simply posting in Soccer League threads. In my opinion, it proves that I dont have an intention to spam just to get paid. Of course I have to admit that I used to be someone who tried hard to meet the post quota every week years ago but I always try my best and keep trying to improve my posts. I do not do burst posting either and I do not post in principle for the campaign payment because I do not take it as a job. I take campaign payment as an incentive for my activities while sharing my real experience in casinos, opinions about the casinos or games etc.

If the main reason of my sign ban is due to lack of earned merits as shown in your tool, it is undeniable that it is hard to earn merits on the gambling board but I always try to post something as informative as possible there but rarely received merits. I have never tried to chase merits since the first day although there are some ways to do it but I did not do it because I want to get it as natural as possible. I know that merits on Gambling board is mostly sent when a user create a useful topic so I also try to work on it like below topic:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5590526.0

I asked some users who often interact with me on the Gambling board. Most of them said that I am not the kind of spammer who deserves to be sig-banned, although some also said that I got sig-banned because I post too much on the Gambling board and rarely make posts in other boards that they said as giving real contribution to the forum. Do I really have to force myself trying to be like other people who have extensive knowledge about Bitcoin or are good at finding alt accounts/scammers to be considered as giving contribution to the forum?

I feel that my case is similar to arallmuus, the main difference is that he is active in paid pool thread while I am active more in casino's thread and in casino's competition although I also post in sports betting topic some time to share my betslips. Through this thread, I'd like to request for a sig-ban appeal or at least a shorter ban duration if you think that I really deserve the sig-ban that cant be reversed. I am open to hearing your thoughts, feedback, or even criticism.

Best Regards,
Don Pedro Dinero
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 2184
Merit: 2839


No to Euro CBDC


View Profile
Today at 06:00:08 AM
 #2

I’ve been looking into your case, and to me at least, it doesn’t seem like a clear-cut case that warrants a signature ban. It’s true that, as you say, you haven’t been posting much of late, which suggests you’re not trying to reach the maximum payout by posting (though it wouldn’t matter if you were, provided your contributions were of good quality). You don’t receive many merits, but that’s to be expected if you only post on the gambling boards and in your local forum. Also, your recent posts don't seem spam to me at all.

I asked some users who often interact with me on the Gambling board. Most of them said that I am not the kind of spammer who deserves to be sig-banned, although some also said that I got sig-banned because I post too much on the Gambling board and rarely make posts in other boards that they said as giving real contribution to the forum. Do I really have to force myself trying to be like other people who have extensive knowledge about Bitcoin or are good at finding alt accounts/scammers to be considered as giving contribution to the forum?

I don't think so. We’ll have to see what reasons nutildah had for banning you.


███████▄▄███▄███▄
███▄▄████████▌████▄
▄██████████████▐███▌
██▄███████████▌████▌
████████▀███████▐▌█
███████████████▌█▌▐
████████▄████████▐▐
██████████████████▌
███████████████▄██▄
██████████████▀▀▀
█████▀███▀▀▀

█▄▄▄██████▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
████████████████████████████
████▌█████▀███▌█████▀▀███████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▌█████▄███▌█████▄███▐███████████████████▄
▐████████████▀███████▄██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▀
▐████████████▄██▄███████████▌█████████▄████▀
▐█████████▀██████████▌█████████████▄▄████▀
██████████▄█████▀████████▐███▌██▄██████▀
██████████████▀███▐███▌██████████████████████
████▀██████▀▀█████████▌███▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▌
 
      P R E M I E R   B I T C O I N   C A S I N O   &   S P O R T S B O O K      

█▀▀
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

  98%  
RTP

 
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▀▀█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀▀▀

█▀▀
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

 HIGH 
ODDS

 
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▀▀█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀▀▀
 
..PLAY NOW..
libert19
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3374
Merit: 1197


★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!


View Profile WWW
Today at 06:34:06 AM
Merited by Bitinity (1)
 #3

I checked your profile, and I am solely gonna judge you for your comment in this topic, and not even for the post content (actually, haven't even read it!): Dice game seems not too popular | Bitinity's Comment

Like, who feeds this obvious spam topic!? Wait I know the answer and that's signature quota spammers and isn't the goal of sigban to reduce signature spam?

Tell you what even I felt the inkling to make my quick shitpost there but decided against it and rather reported the topic and it got locked, actually should have been thrashed due to how bullshit the topic was.

PS: I understand I might not be the best guy to parade 'morally superior behaviour' but above happening is factual! Smiley

║
★
║
.
.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]
║
★
║
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀
║
★
║
║
★
║
✔ Rainbot
✔ Daily Quests
✔ Faucet
nutildah
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3864
Merit: 12000



View Profile WWW
Today at 08:16:54 AM
Merited by Bitinity (3), Don Pedro Dinero (1)
 #4

If the main reason of my sign ban is due to lack of earned merits as shown in your tool, it is undeniable that it is hard to earn merits on the gambling board but I always try to post something as informative as possible there but rarely received merits.

This is a valid point but how is it possible to know if you've been making informative posts if you don't receive merits for them?

Do I really have to force myself trying to be like other people who have extensive knowledge about Bitcoin or are good at finding alt accounts/scammers to be considered as giving contribution to the forum?

No. There's plenty of ways to earn merits. Merits are ideally given for good posts, regardless of the section of the forum. So the best way to earn more merits would be to write better posts. According to TryNinja's Signature Ban dashboard, the average merits per post for all sigbanned users is 0.04, which is the equivalent of 1 merit every 25 posts. Since the introduction of the merit system, you are earning less than that, at 0.037 merits/post. The average merits/post for the Gambling board, where the majority of your posts are, is 0.10.



Its OK if you want to post mainly about gambling, but I expect posters who do this to be substantially informed and better at it than the more well-rounded members of the forum who post about multiple subjects.

Having said that, I re-reviewed your posts and can tell that sometimes you do put more effort in than other gambling posters, even if the subject material isn't very inspiring or fresh. I have an honest question for you, though: do you really think anybody is reading posts like this?

Scoras is new comer in this forum and the mentioned promotion is their first effort to promote themselves in this forum. This is why there is no such a rule for their promotion because they are focusing the rule on bitcointalk account level only without considering about red trust rating. It is a lesson for them obviously so they can have better way of offering exclusive bitcointalk promo in the future so abusers can be minimized. Whether they will have stricter requirements or maybe they will hire an experienced manager to manage their future promotion.

Based on the history, 1x wagering requirement was not something popular years ago which means that gamblers do not need to wager the whole deposit once before they are allowed to withdraw. I cant really remember the exact time when most casinos started to apply 1x wagering requirement but I believe the main reason behind this rule is as what have mentioned by many users here which is related to money laundering. Honestly, in the early days when casinos started to apply this rume, I considered as something inconvenient because at that time I thought that it is just a rule designed by casino to minimize the possibility of players withdraw early profit. Just for example, I made a deposit of $100 then after few bets only I managed to double my deposit but I have to wager more (which means that I have to take a risk to lose some of it back) because I have not passed the 1x wager requirement. In the end, I can understand and accept this rule while if you ask whether it is difficult or not to meet, I have to say that it is easy.

Both posts use a lot of words to say very little of substance, and you have hundreds of posts like this.

I'm going to reduce your ban to 30 days with hopes that in the future you will only write posts when you genuinely have something to add to a conversation, or want to express a unique or personal idea. I'm not saying you're not already doing that - I think that largely, you are - but I encourage you to consider adding some depth to your knowledge about the topics you most often post about, so you can have something new to share instead of repeating the same concepts ad infinitum.

1864jXLSdbZq319oQScCNG1m7nLYbGHuBX
PostQuantumBTC
Full Member
***
Offline

Activity: 378
Merit: 168


Bitz.io Best Bitcoin and Crypto Casino


View Profile
Today at 08:43:12 AM
 #5

It is good that your signban has been reduced to 30 days but let me give you a very good advice, go and be posting also on the boards that are not about gambling if you are not randomly receiving merits from gambling posts, this will help you a lot. If you like you can continue and be banned again.

xLays
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 2492
Merit: 853


SHUFFLE.COM


View Profile WWW
Today at 09:03:45 AM
Merited by hugeblack (2)
 #6

https://bitlist.co/user/id/449846?date_min=2026-06-10&date_max=2026-10-07



I think this could be one of the reasons why you got sigbanned. The graph shows how consistent your posting pattern is, especially how you tend to make a certain number of posts everyday and then stop once you've reached your usual target.

I also wouldn't be surprised if this made someone suspect that you might be operating an alt account. A lot of recent users who got sigbanned were later found to have alt accounts and some of them had very similar posting patterns with this graph.

I'm not saying that you're one of them, but I can understand why the graph might raise some suspicion. The pattern itself could be one of the things that made them look into your account more closely.

██████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████
.SHUFFLE.COM..███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
.
...Next Generation Crypto Casino...
Upgrade00
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 2898
Merit: 2976


Community Manager - Brand Promotions ✅


View Profile WWW
Today at 09:24:17 AM
 #7

I think this could be one of the reasons why you got sigbanned. The graph shows how consistent your posting pattern is, especially how you tend to make a certain number of posts everyday and then stop once you've reached your usual target.
Not replying to this case in particular cause I have seen similar graphs elsewhere, why has this posting pattern become popular to be used to judge users, or was it always so, but I just did not notice it?
As a forum we should judge people purely on subject of the content they put out and if we are to judge posting pattern it should be to kick against post bursting and other similar habits not to police how exactly people post.

Also, what is an acceptable or non suspicious pattern? This one looks to have days of no post, some of 1,2,3 or 4, which seems normal to me.

Rhetorics like that and the reply right above will push people to post more unnaturally and create more spam.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████▄████▄████████
███▀█████▀█▄███▄█▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀█▄██▀▀▀██▄█▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████████████████████████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄█▀██▄▄▄██▀█▄██▄████
████▄████▄█▀███▀█▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀███▀███▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
███████████████████████████
.
.Duelbits..REWARDING, BEYOND LIMITS...
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
███████████▀▀░░▀█▄░░▀████
████████▀░░░░░░░░▀█▄░████
███████░░░░▄▄░░▄░░░▀█████
██████░░░░░▀▀▄██▀░░░░████
█████░░░██░▄██▀▄▄░░░█████
████░░░░░▄██▀░░▀▀░░██████
█████▄░░▀█▀░██░░░░███████
████░▀█▄░░░░░░░░▄████████
████▄░░▀█▄░░▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀░░▀░███████████
████████░░░▄░█░██████████
███████████▌▐██░█████████
███████████░███▌▐████████
██████████░█████░████████
██████▀░▄░▀███▀░▄░▀██████
█████░▄▀░░░░█░▄▀░░░░█████
█████░░░░░░░█░░░░░░░█████
██████▄░░░▄███▄░░░▄██████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█

█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█

  PLAY NOW  
DubemIfedigbo001
Hero Member
*****
Online Online

Activity: 1176
Merit: 744


Let love lead


View Profile WWW
Today at 09:25:14 AM
 #8

Do I really have to force myself trying to be like other people who have extensive knowledge about Bitcoin or are good at finding alt accounts/scammers to be considered as giving contribution to the forum?
About extensive knowledge, you can learn and up your game, some people who you feel have extensive knowledge are products of consistent learning, if you think there's some concepts you've to learn to know more about Bitcoin, then why not?

I think you were becoming too comfortable with not knowing much about Bitcoin. This is bitcointalk forum, you should have some good knowledge about Bitcoin. You really don't need extensive knowledge to contribute on Bitcoin topics and earn merits.

It's good your sigban was reduced to 30 days, I believe it's the first of its kind, you're lucky on this, I wish you well.

 
█▄
R


▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT▀█ 
  THE #1 SOLANA CASINO  
████████████▄
▀▀██████▀▀███
██▄▄▀▀▄▄█████
█████████████
█████████████
███▀█████████
▀▄▄██████████
█████████████
█████████████
█████████████
█████████████
█████████████
████████████▀
████████████▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████
█████████████
▄████████████
██▄██████████
████▄████████
█████████████
█░▀▀█████████
▀▀███████████
█████▄███████
████▀▄▀██████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
████████████▀
........5,000+........
GAMES
 
......INSTANT......
WITHDRAWALS
..........HUGE..........
REWARDS
 
............VIP............
PROGRAM
 .
   PLAY NOW    
xLays
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 2492
Merit: 853


SHUFFLE.COM


View Profile WWW
Today at 09:34:01 AM
 #9

I think this could be one of the reasons why you got sigbanned. The graph shows how consistent your posting pattern is, especially how you tend to make a certain number of posts everyday and then stop once you've reached your usual target.
Not replying to this case in particular cause I have seen similar graphs elsewhere, why has this posting pattern become popular to be used to judge users, or was it always so, but I just did not notice it?
As a forum we should judge people purely on subject of the content they put out and if we are to judge posting pattern it should be to kick against post bursting and other similar habits not to police how exactly people post.

Also, what is an acceptable or non suspicious pattern? This one looks to have days of no post, some of 1,2,3 or 4, which seems normal to me.

Rhetorics like that and the reply right above will push people to post more unnaturally and create more spam.

Graph or the data stat doesn't lie. If someone's posting pattern changes in a certain way, then there may be something behind it.

Of course, it could be different story with new accounts or newbie members since there's not enough historical data to establish a pattern.

I'm not saying that the graph alone proves anything, but if the pattern is unusually consistent over a long period, I don't think it's unreasonable for it to raise some questions.

██████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████
.SHUFFLE.COM..███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
.
...Next Generation Crypto Casino...
Mahdirakib
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 2786
Merit: 1233


In Search of Incredible


View Profile
Today at 09:35:45 AM
 #10

This is a valid point but how is it possible to know if you've been making informative posts if you don't receive merits for them?
I was a bit surprised when I noticed that 'Bitinity' has received signature ban. 'Bitinity' is a genuine gambler and he shares his real gambling experience in different casinos ANN thread. I believe none of the active gamblers of this forum will deny this. But the lack of earned merits really matters here. Maybe it is because the gambling board doesn't have enough merit sources who read users posts across different casinos ANN thread.

If you observe the yearly merit data of the gambling board, then you will find out most of the merits were sent to the casino representative's account. And users receive merit most of the time by making replies in some certain casinos ANN thread.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
███████████████████▄█████
█████████████████████████
███████████▀█████████████
█████████▀███▀██████▀████
██████████████████▄██████
█████████▄▄█▄▄███████████
██████████▄▄▄████████████
███████████████████▀█████
████████████████▀▀███████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
 
 EARNBET 
|⚽ 🏀
 
🏈 🏓
 
🎯 🥊
 
⚾ 🎾
 
⛳ 🏐
 
🏏 🏎️
|


███████▄▄███████████
████▄██████████████████
██▄▀▀███████████████▀▀███
█▄████████████████████████
▄▄████████▀▀▀▀▀████████▄▄██
███████████████████████████
█████████▌████▀████████████
███████████████████████████
▀▀███████▄▄▄▄▄█████████▀▀██
█▀█████████████████████▀██
██▀▄▄███████████████▄▄███
████▀██████████████████
███████▀▀███████████

....HIGHEST....
VIP REWARDS

 ✔ G U A R A N T E E D  
| 
 🜲 
KING OF
THE CASTLE

$200K in prizes
| 
..PLAY NOW..
Upgrade00
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 2898
Merit: 2976


Community Manager - Brand Promotions ✅


View Profile WWW
Today at 09:46:05 AM
Last edit: Today at 01:36:41 PM by Upgrade00
 #11

I'm not saying that the graph alone proves anything, but if the pattern is unusually consistent over a long period, I don't think it's unreasonable for it to raise some questions.
Questions about what? If someone has a real life job and recreationally visit the forum during their free times, they will inevitably have a posting pattern around the times they are free. This does not suggest anything else besides that. Patterns does not suggest that the actions are done mindlessly or solely to reach a target. I just think it is very easy to look at a post history and determine if its pure drivel without needing other factors.

About historical data, here is the full graph;


What does it suggest and what should a normal one look like?

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████▄████▄████████
███▀█████▀█▄███▄█▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀█▄██▀▀▀██▄█▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████████████████████████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄█▀██▄▄▄██▀█▄██▄████
████▄████▄█▀███▀█▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀███▀███▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
███████████████████████████
.
.Duelbits..REWARDING, BEYOND LIMITS...
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
███████████▀▀░░▀█▄░░▀████
████████▀░░░░░░░░▀█▄░████
███████░░░░▄▄░░▄░░░▀█████
██████░░░░░▀▀▄██▀░░░░████
█████░░░██░▄██▀▄▄░░░█████
████░░░░░▄██▀░░▀▀░░██████
█████▄░░▀█▀░██░░░░███████
████░▀█▄░░░░░░░░▄████████
████▄░░▀█▄░░▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀░░▀░███████████
████████░░░▄░█░██████████
███████████▌▐██░█████████
███████████░███▌▐████████
██████████░█████░████████
██████▀░▄░▀███▀░▄░▀██████
█████░▄▀░░░░█░▄▀░░░░█████
█████░░░░░░░█░░░░░░░█████
██████▄░░░▄███▄░░░▄██████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█

█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█

  PLAY NOW  
Don Pedro Dinero
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 2184
Merit: 2839


No to Euro CBDC


View Profile
Today at 09:47:26 AM
 #12

If you observe the yearly merit data of the gambling board, then you will find out most of the merits were sent to the casino representative's account.

I was just thinking about this when I read the following:

No. There's plenty of ways to earn merits. Merits are ideally given for good posts, regardless of the section of the forum. So the best way to earn more merits would be to write better posts. According to TryNinja's Signature Ban dashboard, the average merits per post for all sigbanned users is 0.04, which is the equivalent of 1 merit every 25 posts. Since the introduction of the merit system, you are earning less than that, at 0.037 merits/post. The average merits/post for the Gambling board, where the majority of your posts are, is 0.10.

Sometimes, when we look at figures in the abstract, we overlook part of the reality. But that doesn't matter so much now, that the signature ban has been reduced.


███████▄▄███▄███▄
███▄▄████████▌████▄
▄██████████████▐███▌
██▄███████████▌████▌
████████▀███████▐▌█
███████████████▌█▌▐
████████▄████████▐▐
██████████████████▌
███████████████▄██▄
██████████████▀▀▀
█████▀███▀▀▀

█▄▄▄██████▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
████████████████████████████
████▌█████▀███▌█████▀▀███████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▌█████▄███▌█████▄███▐███████████████████▄
▐████████████▀███████▄██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▀
▐████████████▄██▄███████████▌█████████▄████▀
▐█████████▀██████████▌█████████████▄▄████▀
██████████▄█████▀████████▐███▌██▄██████▀
██████████████▀███▐███▌██████████████████████
████▀██████▀▀█████████▌███▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▌
 
      P R E M I E R   B I T C O I N   C A S I N O   &   S P O R T S B O O K      

█▀▀
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

  98%  
RTP

 
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▀▀█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀▀▀

█▀▀
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

 HIGH 
ODDS

 
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▀▀█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀▀▀
 
..PLAY NOW..
SuperBitMan
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 812
Merit: 704



View Profile
Today at 11:12:32 AM
Last edit: Today at 12:07:01 PM by SuperBitMan
 #13

I think this could be one of the reasons why you got sigbanned. The graph shows how consistent your posting pattern is, especially how you tend to make a certain number of posts everyday and then stop once you've reached your usual target.
Not replying to this case in particular cause I have seen similar graphs elsewhere, why has this posting pattern become popular to be used to judge users, or was it always so, but I just did not notice it?
As a forum we should judge people purely on subject of the content they put out and if we are to judge posting pattern it should be to kick against post bursting and other similar habits not to police how exactly people post.

Also, what is an acceptable or non suspicious pattern? This one looks to have days of no post, some of 1,2,3 or 4, which seems normal to me.

Rhetorics like that and the reply right above will push people to post more unnaturally and create more spam.

Sometimes I really don’t understand if we are still in a forum or we are in an exam room that we most follow a particular steps given by the examiners to avoid failing.

Why will a member be judged or seen as a bad poster because of the number of posts he or she decides to be making daily.

I have seen that this forum don’t even care about the content of the post people make, for you to be called a quality poster you need to earn merit and earning merit makes them believe you are a good poster and that is why you see witch hunters everywhere in this forum because the more you witch hunt the more merit you get.

In this forum for you to get huge amount of merit is either you are a technical poster, you are witch hunter or you have friends.

Having merit or not having merit should not be a criteria for giving someone a signature ban.
the number or pattern of post should not be a criteria for giving someone a signature ban.

what should be a criteria is the content of one’s post.


█████████████████████████████
███████████▀▀██▀█████████████
███████▀▀████▄▄████▀█████████
█████████▄▄██████▄▄█▄▄███████
████████▀▀████████████▀▀█▀▀██
████████████▀▀█▀▀▄██████▄████
███████▄▄████████████▀███████
███████████▄███████▄▄█▄▄█████
███████▀▀████████████████████
███████████▀█████▀▀█▀▀███████
███████▄▄██████████▄▄████████
███████████▄▄██▄▄████████████
█████████████████████████████
 
 
 🕶 NO KYC 
|🜲 
VIP ❯❯❯❯
TRANSFER
| 
WEEKLY
RAKEBACK
|
| 
  PLAY NOW   
ryzaadit
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3346
Merit: 1571



View Profile WWW
Today at 11:18:21 AM
 #14

I also wouldn't be surprised if this made someone suspect that you might be operating an alt account. A lot of recent users who got sigbanned were later found to have alt accounts and some of them had very similar posting patterns with this graph.
People who are handling alt accounts are not gonna bother with at least gambling a lot, and they're greedy as well (will chase maximum payout). FYI, it turns out that after reading the part of the OP thread, he claims he doesn't chase posts and comment Don Pedro Dinero regarding that part. I decided to check on his previous campaign (EARNBET) spreadsheet. Turnout Bitinity is indeed getting invited with special deals, same as Mahdirakib, with a maximum of 30 post/maximum 120$.

I checked that he joined the campaign from W#14 - #W52 and never once reached the maximum payment (30 post).
  • The highest number of posts he made weekly was around 20-27 (only 7 weeks counted manually from the spreadsheet).
  • The rest he usually post around 10-15 weekly.
  • The highest total post: 27. W#15
  • The lowest total post: 9. W#25

Since most of us know someone who handles alt-accounts is greedy, that's why they have multiple accounts to gain more and more money BTC, they will chase maximum payout. And the quality of the post is also becoming less and less IQ too. Would you be so kind as to compare it with the history of posts he made, $ he earn/weekly, activity from his gambling habits (you can see from the picture gambling as well, he share), and other posts he created, maybe in typical spammy threads except the heatmaps? What do u think?

Not replying to this case in particular cause I have seen similar graphs elsewhere, why has this posting pattern become popular to be used to judge users, or was it always so, but I just did not notice it?
As a forum we should judge people purely on subject of the content they put out and if we are to judge posting pattern it should be to kick against post bursting and other similar habits not to police how exactly people post.
-snip

Graph or the data stat doesn't lie. If someone's posting pattern changes in a certain way, then there may be something behind it.
-snip
I'm not saying that the graph alone proves anything, but if the pattern is unusually consistent over a long period, I don't think it's unreasonable for it to raise some questions.

Regarding the comment for heatmaps, I also have similar opinions like @Upgrade00. However, heatmaps can be considered to be shared once, maybe after we looks from typical post, and history post habits they're created. Heatmaps post could be be taken just as minor decision, main factor, and judging we still need to lock on history post habits (did he post like bots, or maybe someone like handling alt-account). If we taken a lots the view from heatmaps, people or someone who are having alt-account farm, will start to make a system random post for their account.

I was a bit surprised when I noticed that 'Bitinity' has received signature ban. 'Bitinity' is a genuine gambler and he shares his real gambling experience in different casinos ANN thread.
This is the definition of a gambler knowing another gambler. Grin



I guess Bitinity becoming the first member got reduce for lower the bans right? Or could I be wrong? A 30-day ban maybe can be used by OP for a thinking phase. Judging from last thread he was created on Gambling Board and based on how he setup the thread. He have some potential to grow, maybe the difficult for him is the topic selection or resource to created a post/thread. Hope he can figured it out by him self, maybe start freshly with some topic are not to heavy.

JeromeTash
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3024
Merit: 1602


Heisenberg


View Profile
Today at 12:43:41 PM
 #15

Graph or the data stat doesn't lie. If someone's posting pattern changes in a certain way, then there may be something behind it.
No, sometimes the so-called stats just give you the one-sided picture.
There is life outside the forum. People have jobs, family and other responsibilities. Not everyone has the full time to access the forum and can make 10-20 posts every day, and this shouldn't translate to someone having alts. Are we now going to police people just because they didn't log in for a couple of days, and when they did log in, they made a certain number of posts that you don't like?
We are now reaching a point where logging into the forum and having to post in a certain way is becoming an obligation  Grin

If Bitinity was the greedy one, as most alt account owners are, then he would go full maximum payable posts every week, which he wasn't even doing.



I guess Bitinity becoming the first member got reduce for lower the bans right? Or could I be wrong?
I think this might be the second case if i recall well.

PostQuantumBTC
Full Member
***
Offline

Activity: 378
Merit: 168


Bitz.io Best Bitcoin and Crypto Casino


View Profile
Today at 12:58:55 PM
 #16

I'm not saying that the graph alone proves anything, but if the pattern is unusually consistent over a long period, I don't think it's unreasonable for it to raise some questions.
Questions about what? If someone has a real life job and recreational visit the forum during their freetimes, they will inevitably have a posting pattern around the times they are free. This does not suggest anything else besides that. Patterns does not suggest that the actions ate done mindlessly or solely to reach a target. I just think it is very easy to look at a post history and determine if its pure drivel without needing other factors.
I can see three different very good posters that have very good reputations on the forum that have similar way of posting, they are visiting the forum for almost the same time daily and they are also making almost the same number of posts like 5 posts daily, but what they are posting are very good and helpful. They are one of the members that give very quality posts that most other members can not give. If someone is not posting in a good way, that will be when they will see some excuses which might not be the reason someone was sigbanned. Very reputed members that have similar patterns that are contributing good and interacting with other reputable members that are posting are not affected. To summarize what I mean, you are right.

Rikafip
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 2632
Merit: 8497



View Profile
Today at 03:49:10 PM
Merited by Little Mouse (2)
 #17

No. There's plenty of ways to earn merits. Merits are ideally given for good posts, regardless of the section of the forum. So the best way to earn more merits would be to write better posts. According to TryNinja's Signature Ban dashboard, the average merits per post for all sigbanned users is 0.04, which is the equivalent of 1 merit every 25 posts. Since the introduction of the merit system, you are earning less than that, at 0.037 merits/post. The average merits/post for the Gambling board, where the majority of your posts are, is 0.10.
To be honest, he does earn more merit in Gambling than the average member and that average of 0.1 merit per post is kinda misleading as casinos attract big chunk of merit that's been shared there. Majority of regular members have much lower merit per post ratio.

If you look at 30 days period (the one you shared), out of 641 members that were active there, 114 received merit. Out of those 114, he was ranked 14th, and if you remove all those casinos and various managers accounts (which will always earn merit easily), he is probably around top 5.

If you expand it to last 120 days to get somewhat clearer picture, he is ranked 23rd out of 219 that received merit, and again he would be ranked much higher if you remove above mentioned accounts.

Pages: [1]
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!