Bitcoin Forum
October 09, 2026, 04:59:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 31.1 [Torrent]
 
   Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you set a fixed bankroll before gambling?  (Read 649 times)
Dunamisx
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 1736
Merit: 610


View Profile
October 08, 2026, 10:56:44 AM
 #41

I've been wondering how many people actually set a limit before they start playing. Some people seem to decide their budget beforehand while others just deposit whenever they feel like playing.

Very possible that you set your limit for Bankroll before gambling and later discover that the enticement in playing keeps you going and before you realize it, you've already gone beyond your budget with gambling, some things are easier said than done and that is why it can be predictable the moment we start gambling as to what we can do and not, remember this is all about having fun and the more we are enjoying it the higher we go in playing even if it's takes to go beyond our limit or budget.
Obim34
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 1120
Merit: 902



View Profile WWW
October 08, 2026, 11:03:25 AM
 #42

I've been wondering how many people actually set a limit before they start playing. Some people seem to decide their budget beforehand while others just deposit whenever they feel like playing.
I'm not good with setting budgets, either weekly or monthly, It is not something I build as a habit. I deposit whenever I have the money and feel like gambling, or check the leagues and see important games to bet on. My budget is exactly what I can afford at the time, I don't do either the 2% or 5% of my income, I gamble, seeing I have enough to spare.

Bitcoin Maxi
Member
**
Offline

Activity: 206
Merit: 49

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!


View Profile
October 08, 2026, 11:06:29 AM
 #43

I've been wondering how many people actually set a limit before they start playing. Some people seem to decide their budget beforehand while others just deposit whenever they feel like playing.

Very possible that you set your limit for Bankroll before gambling and later discover that the enticement in playing keeps you going and before you realize it, you've already gone beyond your budget with gambling, some things are easier said than done and that is why it can be predictable the moment we start gambling as to what we can do and not, remember this is all about having fun and the more we are enjoying it the higher we go in playing even if it's takes to go beyond our limit or budget.
If anyone set a bankroll and could not follow it the way it supposed to be, that can be assume that the gambler is having problem with being disciplined. Someone that is not discipline will always give excuses to why they were not able to follow the rules which should keep them up and doing and this is also applied to any financial instruments we are involving ourselves.
Gambling can take your money and that is why gamblers need to be prepared for the worse that can happen and also to be disciplined.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
● PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPIN ║ BITVEST ║ PLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
As-Soon-As
Sr. Member
****
Offline

Activity: 994
Merit: 331


Bitz.io Best Bitcoin and Crypto Casino


View Profile
October 08, 2026, 11:06:33 AM
 #44

I've been wondering how many people actually set a limit before they start playing. Some people seem to decide their budget beforehand while others just deposit whenever they feel like playing.

Setting a budget is very important in gambling, I deposit money for gambling and from there I save money like sports betting or playing slot games. Because I never spend more than my budget, if I violate my budget once then I can blow this amount of money in a month. And I have to spend the whole life in a state of reluctance so I don't want to gamble by ignoring my budget, because I set my money in a way that I like to gamble for a long time.
 Because I enjoy gambling because I don't enter gambling to earn money, that's why I divide my money properly.

███ 
███████▄▄███▄███▄
███▄▄████████▌████▄
▄██████████████▐███▌
██▄███████████▌████▌
████████▀███████▐▌█
███████████████▌█▌▐
████████▄████████▐▐
██████████████████▌
███████████████▄██▄
██████████████▀▀▀
█████▀███▀▀▀
Bitz.io███ ████████▄████▄▄▄█████▄▄
██████▄████████▀▀██▀▀
█████▀▀█████▀▀▄▄█
███████████▄▀▀███
████████████████▐▌
████████████████▐▌
███▄▄█████▄▄█▄▄█████▄▄
█▄█████████████████████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
██
███████████████████████
▀██
█████████████████████▀
█▀████
█████████████████▀
███▀▀████▀▀██▀▀█████▀▀
98%
RTP
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄███████████████
██████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
HIGH
ODDS
 ███
█████████   ██

......PLAY NOW......

██   █████████
███ 
Karl_3000
Full Member
***
Offline

Activity: 434
Merit: 213


I’m drunk on bitcoin


View Profile WWW
October 08, 2026, 11:07:46 AM
 #45

Personally, I do deposit an amount based on what I feels like playing since gambling is not originally part of my spending so I don’t give it much importance on my budgeting. I just have a limits on how much I should spend on gambling in general.
I was spending too much on gambling when I was doing this but I changed because of what some people have been posting about this on the forum, you know this kind of topic is not new as it is repeated several times, maybe it will be helpful to some other people too. I prefer to have fixed amount of money that I deposit on gambling site. Since I started doing that, I gamble responsibly better.

Betwrong
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 4158
Merit: 2346



View Profile
October 08, 2026, 11:23:57 AM
 #46

I've been wondering how many people actually set a limit before they start playing. Some people seem to decide their budget beforehand while others just deposit whenever they feel like playing.

I usually deposit something that is enough for several gambling sessions at least. Normally, for more than ten sessions. I always remember that losing more than $10 during one session is what I can't afford, and, fortunately, I go beyond that limit really rarely, one or two times per year, maybe.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
███████████████████▄█████
█████████████████████████
███████████▀█████████████
█████████▀███▀██████▀████
██████████████████▄██████
█████████▄▄█▄▄███████████
██████████▄▄▄████████████
███████████████████▀█████
████████████████▀▀███████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
 
 EARNBET 
|⚽ 🏀
 
🏈 🏓
 
🎯 🥊
 
⚾ 🎾
 
⛳ 🏐
 
🏏 🏎️
|


███████▄▄███████████
████▄██████████████████
██▄▀▀███████████████▀▀███
█▄████████████████████████
▄▄████████▀▀▀▀▀████████▄▄██
███████████████████████████
█████████▌████▀████████████
███████████████████████████
▀▀███████▄▄▄▄▄█████████▀▀██
█▀█████████████████████▀██
██▀▄▄███████████████▄▄███
████▀██████████████████
███████▀▀███████████

....HIGHEST....
VIP REWARDS

 ✔ G U A R A N T E E D   
| 
 🜲 
KING OF
THE CASTLE

$200K in prizes
| 
..PLAY NOW..
Odusko
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 1778
Merit: 569


Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform


View Profile WWW
October 08, 2026, 11:27:42 AM
 #47

I've been wondering how many people actually set a limit before they start playing. Some people seem to decide their budget beforehand, while others just deposit whenever they feel like playing.
Gambling need alot of planing, and projections, because you are going to be risking your money in it,  if you are gambling for fun; you still need to make adequate planing and execution that keep you at base in other not to get any bad financial implications from your gambling time, alot of gambler's who failed to make budget and financial management often have the worst of experience from gambling and that makes it important for us to first of all, set our boundaries right before we kick off our gambling journey.

Before you make a deposit into your casino account, you have to set a clear budget; for example, I set aside 5% to 10% max for my gambling activities weekly out of my weekly income.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████
▀▀███████▀████████████████████████████████████████
██████████
▀██▄▄████▄██▐████▀▀███████████▀▀████████████████████
█████████
▌██▐██████▌██████▌█▐█████████████▐███████████████████
█████████
▌█████████▄▄▄██████▀▀▀▀███████▌█████▀████████████████
██████████
▄███▀███████▀▀██████▄██████████▐█▀█▄███▀▀███████████
████████████
▄▄███▀▀██▄▄▄▄██▐███▀██▄█▐█▌██▀█▄██▀██▄▄███████████
████████████████
▄▄███▀██▌███████▄█▌███████▐██▌███▀█▄██████████
██████████
▀███▄███████████▐██▌█▐████████▐██▐████▄██▀██████████
█████████
▌██▄███████████▄████▄████▄██▄██████▀▄█████▄▀█████████
█████████
▌██▀███▀▀███▄█████████████████████▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▄█████████
██████████
▄██████▄▄██████████████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

 🎰  🎲 ..Play Smarter.. 🏀  ⚽ ..Play Now..
Filicius
Sr. Member
****
Offline

Activity: 770
Merit: 462


ENG>SPA translator


View Profile
October 08, 2026, 11:31:14 AM
 #48

If I had to choose one and only one golden rule of the kind I apply when playing, setting a maximum budget and sticking to it would always be the first without a doubt.

There are others that are also very important, such as avoiding playing at odd hours or from the mobile phone, or when I am tired or not feeling well emotionally, but as long as a preset amount is not exceeded in a moment of lucidity and calm, everything else is secondary.

RAZED | 100%  
WELCOME
BONUS
│
█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████████████▀░░░░▀███████
██████████▀░░▄▀▀▄░░▀█████
██████████▄▄██▄▄██▄░▀████
█████▀░░░░░░░▀██░░█░░████
████░░████▀▀█░░██▀░░▄████
████░░████▄▄█░░█░░▄██████
████░░█▀▀████░░██████████
████░░█▄▄███▀░░██████████
█████▄░░░░░░░▄███████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
████████▀░░▄▄█░░▀▄░░█████
██████▀░░▄█████▄░░▀░░████
█████░░▄████▄▀░░█▄▄░░████
████░░▄███▄▀░░▄▀██▀░░████
████░░▀▀██░░▄▀███▀░░█████
████░░▄░░▀█████▀░░▄██████
█████░░▀▄░░█▀▀░░▄████████
██████▄▄░░░░░▄▄██████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████
|
NO
KYC
│███████████████████████
 RAZE THE LIMITS   ►PLAY NOW
███████████████████████
TheUltraElite
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3752
Merit: 1484


Fellow Indian members are welcome in our Local :)


View Profile
October 08, 2026, 11:40:25 AM
 #49

I keep something like 50$ when I am feeling lucky and know it would not hurt me to spend it in case I lose it all. I also keep a limit of time played because time is also money and the more you play the more chances you are going to end up getting addicted.

A third limit on the max win or loss, like 3x would be a target if reached, would mean an immediate stop and withdrawal of funds.

You can set your own limits because someone might feel that these numbers are being a pussy, I dont mind that at all. Tongue

 
█▄
R


▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT▀█ 
  THE #1 SOLANA CASINO  
████████████▄
▀▀██████▀▀███
██▄▄▀▀▄▄█████
█████████████
█████████████
███▀█████████
▀▄▄██████████
█████████████
█████████████
█████████████
█████████████
█████████████
████████████▀
████████████▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████
█████████████
▄████████████
██▄██████████
████▄████████
█████████████
█░▀▀█████████
▀▀███████████
█████▄███████
████▀▄▀██████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
████████████▀
........5,000+........
GAMES
 
......INSTANT......
WITHDRAWALS
..........HUGE..........
REWARDS
 
............VIP............
PROGRAM
 .
   PLAY NOW    
Cointxz
Copper Member
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1349


Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform


View Profile WWW
October 08, 2026, 11:44:56 AM
 #50

Personally, I do deposit an amount based on what I feels like playing since gambling is not originally part of my spending so I don’t give it much importance on my budgeting. I just have a limits on how much I should spend on gambling in general.
I was spending too much on gambling when I was doing this but I changed because of what some people have been posting about this on the forum, you know this kind of topic is not new as it is repeated several times, maybe it will be helpful to some other people too. I prefer to have fixed amount of money that I deposit on gambling site. Since I started doing that, I gamble responsibly better.

I do that approach when I’m still new on gambling to resolve my excessive gamble but over time I developed already a natural control on my gambling without relying on fixed bankroll or controlling it seriously.

Having fixed bankroll is indeed a great a help if you still lack of self control. Experience will teach later on to play naturally.  It’s nice to hear that you manage to control now your gambling activity.

Been gambling for more than 10 years which makes me control properly.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████
▀▀███████▀████████████████████████████████████████
██████████
▀██▄▄████▄██▐████▀▀███████████▀▀████████████████████
█████████
▌██▐██████▌██████▌█▐█████████████▐███████████████████
█████████
▌█████████▄▄▄██████▀▀▀▀███████▌█████▀████████████████
██████████
▄███▀███████▀▀██████▄██████████▐█▀█▄███▀▀███████████
████████████
▄▄███▀▀██▄▄▄▄██▐███▀██▄█▐█▌██▀█▄██▀██▄▄███████████
████████████████
▄▄███▀██▌███████▄█▌███████▐██▌███▀█▄██████████
██████████
▀███▄███████████▐██▌█▐████████▐██▐████▄██▀██████████
█████████
▌██▄███████████▄████▄████▄██▄██████▀▄█████▄▀█████████
█████████
▌██▀███▀▀███▄█████████████████████▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▄█████████
██████████
▄██████▄▄██████████████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

 🎰  🎲 ..Play Smarter.. 🏀  ⚽ ..Play Now..
bakasabo
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1327



View Profile
October 08, 2026, 11:54:33 AM
 #51

Gambling without deciding how much you can allow to lose is a shortcut to financial issues. As I am a person who is used to do financial planning, I have a fixed amount that I spend on gambling as well as have an amount, that if I reach it with winnings, I am stopping playing and withdrawing. Even though I can allow to myself to increase expenses on categories I have divided my budget while planning, I always keep in mind potential maximum amount I can spend on those categories. Gambling is no exception. I know how much I allow myself to spend today, how much time I have and from that I adjust my gameplay.

 
█▄
R


▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT▀█ 
  THE #1 SOLANA CASINO  
████████████▄
▀▀██████▀▀███
██▄▄▀▀▄▄█████
█████████████
█████████████
███▀█████████
▀▄▄██████████
█████████████
█████████████
█████████████
█████████████
█████████████
████████████▀
████████████▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████
█████████████
▄████████████
██▄██████████
████▄████████
█████████████
█░▀▀█████████
▀▀███████████
█████▄███████
████▀▄▀██████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
████████████▀
........5,000+........
GAMES
 
......INSTANT......
WITHDRAWALS
..........HUGE..........
REWARDS
 
............VIP............
PROGRAM
 .
   PLAY NOW    
Tetu100
Full Member
***
Online Online

Activity: 420
Merit: 162


Consistence keeps you more relevant in life.


View Profile
October 08, 2026, 12:43:37 PM
 #52

I'm not good with setting budgets, either weekly or monthly, It is not something I build as a habit. I deposit whenever I have the money and feel like gambling, or check the leagues and see important games to bet on. My budget is exactly what I can afford at the time, I don't do either the 2% or 5% of my income, I gamble, seeing I have enough to spare.
I know that there are people like this in the gambling space that doesn't normally map out their budget plan, but always conscious of their spending when gambling. However, i prefer putting down everything so I wouldn't be making any mistakes of gambling above my limit.

There was this friend of mine that has been wounded by irresponsible gambling habits. This guy I'm talking about can gamble the whole day without taking a break and I have been talking to him about it several times but he has refused to listen to my advice. But of recent, he lost significantly. Probably a very huge amount he's supposed to be doing something very important with it. However, what I'm trying to say is that assuming this guy heard my advice and stick to a specific budget plan, this wouldn't be happening to him as we speak.

Fortify
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3542
Merit: 1299



View Profile WWW
October 08, 2026, 12:58:42 PM
 #53

I've been wondering how many people actually set a limit before they start playing. Some people seem to decide their budget beforehand while others just deposit whenever they feel like playing.

When playing poker I had a fixed bankroll, but it was often nowhere near the 50x-100x big buy ins which was that recommend amount for the level of play. If you're playing $10 tables that would mean having $500-1000 deposited, but I usually played with $100 to start. If you're a professional player it makes more sense to have the higher amount because natural variance even if you're playing your hands correctly will see your balance fluctuate. Having the right bankroll means you think less about the dollar amount and more about the action, it helps if it's not your only cash as well because desperation can lead to poor choices.outaide of poker it doesn't make any sense to thought too much about bank roll because the odds are usually outside your control and weighted against you. At best it's how do you split your wallet balance over x amount of sports bets.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
███████████████████▄█████
█████████████████████████
███████████▀█████████████
█████████▀███▀██████▀████
██████████████████▄██████
█████████▄▄█▄▄███████████
██████████▄▄▄████████████
███████████████████▀█████
████████████████▀▀███████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
 
 EARNBET 
|⚽ 🏀
 
🏈 🏓
 
🎯 🥊
 
⚾ 🎾
 
⛳ 🏐
 
🏏 🏎️
|


███████▄▄███████████
████▄██████████████████
██▄▀▀███████████████▀▀███
█▄████████████████████████
▄▄████████▀▀▀▀▀████████▄▄██
███████████████████████████
█████████▌████▀████████████
███████████████████████████
▀▀███████▄▄▄▄▄█████████▀▀██
█▀█████████████████████▀██
██▀▄▄███████████████▄▄███
████▀██████████████████
███████▀▀███████████

....HIGHEST....
VIP REWARDS

 ✔ G U A R A N T E E D   
| 
 🜲 
KING OF
THE CASTLE

$200K in prizes
| 
..PLAY NOW..
abel1337
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1151


Vave.com - Crypto Casino


View Profile WWW
October 08, 2026, 01:40:48 PM
 #54

After getting addicted from gambling and recovered from it, I strictly use a fix amount of budget each time I play. I strictly forbid myself to deposit again even if I'm chasing a bonus or a wager. Chasing a bonus was the one who rekt me before by so many times and I learned from it.

I don't wanna be flat broke again by thinking that I still have funds that I can spend on gambling, it's a bad habit actually and I got rid of those after many realizations about my gambling habit. I also play moderately now compared before.

We all have different personal opinions and capability about our gambling money but what I recommend to any is to control themselves and always set a budget on this vice.

.VAVE.COM.
.NO KYC.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

..PICK YOUR..
PROMO CODE

.
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.VAVESPINS.
.VAVESPORT.

█▀▀
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

..JOIN..
NOW

.
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▀▀█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀▀▀
mak013
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3248
Merit: 1013


★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!


View Profile
October 08, 2026, 01:47:24 PM
 #55

I've been wondering how many people actually set a limit before they start playing. Some people seem to decide their budget beforehand while others just deposit whenever they feel like playing.
I set two limits when I visit a land-based casino: a time limit and a spending limit. I usually go to casinos on vacation, as part of a trip, so getting carried away can cost me too much.

In online casinos, I mostly bet on sports, so I only limit my bet size. When I play slots, I sometimes set a time limit. I play to relax with a minimal bet size, so whether I lose or win, I don’t care.

║
★
║
.
.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]
║
★
║
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀
║
★
║
║
★
║
✔ Rainbot
✔ Daily Quests
✔ Faucet
CryptoHeadlineNews
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1041


Want to run a Signature Campaign? Contac: @Hhampuz


View Profile WWW
October 08, 2026, 01:55:00 PM
 #56

I've been wondering how many people actually set a limit before they start playing. Some people seem to decide their budget beforehand while others just deposit whenever they feel like playing.
Not everybody has the same risk tolerance when it comes to spending while gambling, which is why some individuals might budget right from time how much they intend to gamble with at that particular session and stick to it, whereas some other people might just choose to deposit small amounts of money into a casino for gambling and then decide to either redeposit or quit depending on the outcome of the bet, inasmuch as it's still within the range of how much they can afford to lose that day. And when it comes to me, i'm that type of gambler who always fiix a specific amout and deposit into my casino account for gambling.

 
█▄
R


▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT▀█ 
  THE #1 SOLANA CASINO  
████████████▄
▀▀██████▀▀███
██▄▄▀▀▄▄█████
█████████████
█████████████
███▀█████████
▀▄▄██████████
█████████████
█████████████
█████████████
█████████████
█████████████
████████████▀
████████████▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████
█████████████
▄████████████
██▄██████████
████▄████████
█████████████
█░▀▀█████████
▀▀███████████
█████▄███████
████▀▄▀██████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
████████████▀
........5,000+........
GAMES
 
......INSTANT......
WITHDRAWALS
..........HUGE..........
REWARDS
 
............VIP............
PROGRAM
 .
   PLAY NOW    
Nathrixxx
Sr. Member
****
Offline

Activity: 672
Merit: 300


Bitz.io Best Bitcoin and Crypto Casino


View Profile
October 08, 2026, 01:55:52 PM
 #57

Very possible that we set a fix ed banktoll right before we start gambling, but how many gamblers can withstand not going beyond their budget in gambling, this is where emotional control set in and how disciplined we are in gambling, it is not about just playing games randomly and enjoying having fun, but do we have the abilities that requires us to maintain our stance on any experience we have in gambling.

███ 
███████▄▄███▄███▄
███▄▄████████▌████▄
▄██████████████▐███▌
██▄███████████▌████▌
████████▀███████▐▌█
███████████████▌█▌▐
████████▄████████▐▐
██████████████████▌
███████████████▄██▄
██████████████▀▀▀
█████▀███▀▀▀
Bitz.io███ ████████▄████▄▄▄█████▄▄
██████▄████████▀▀██▀▀
█████▀▀█████▀▀▄▄█
███████████▄▀▀███
████████████████▐▌
████████████████▐▌
███▄▄█████▄▄█▄▄█████▄▄
█▄█████████████████████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
██
███████████████████████
▀██
█████████████████████▀
█▀████
█████████████████▀
███▀▀████▀▀██▀▀█████▀▀
98%
RTP
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄███████████████
██████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
HIGH
ODDS
 ███
█████████   ██

......PLAY NOW......

██   █████████
███ 
Sanitough
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 3556
Merit: 803



View Profile
October 08, 2026, 02:23:32 PM
 #58

I've been wondering how many people actually set a limit before they start playing. Some people seem to decide their budget beforehand while others just deposit whenever they feel like playing.

The right way here is to have a fixed bankroll for gambling.

And I hope you are not thinking about slots, because even if you have a fixed bankroll, you can still lose in the long run since the house edge is much higher.

For sports betting, this is very applicable. Having a fixed bankroll can help you stay disciplined because you can plan your bets ahead of time. The real challenge is sticking to your bankroll management, because it is easy to say “2% per stake” on paper, but in actual betting, you might struggle to follow it, especially when you experience a losing streak.

Hatchy
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1284


Bitcoin Hatchy...


View Profile WWW
October 08, 2026, 03:25:42 PM
 #59

I've been wondering how many people actually set a limit before they start playing. Some people seem to decide their budget beforehand while others just deposit whenever they feel like playing.
I do have a specific amount that I normally deposit into my casino account whenever I want to gamble. It helps me minimize the emotional losses we sometimes experience when we are on a losing streak. I know it may not always be easy for a gambler to control themselves, but with continuous practice, it is definitely possible. You just have to know when to stop. For me, I make sure I don't use up my entire bankroll in one gambling session. If my last session was a complete mess, I don't want to come back and deposit more money just to keep playing. So until I completely exhaust the money from my last deposit, I won't deposit any more money into my casino account.

R


▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
||.
|
▄▄████▄▄
▀█▀
▄▀▀▄▀█▀
▄▄░░▄█░██░█▄░░▄▄
▄▄█░▄▀█░▀█▄▄█▀░█▀▄░█▄▄
▀▄█░███▄█▄▄█▄███░█▄▀
▀▀█░░░▄▄▄▄░░░█▀▀
█░░██████░░█
█░░░░▀▀░░░░█
█▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█
▄░█████▀▀█████░▄
▄███████░██░███████▄
▀▀██████▄▄██████▀▀
▀▀████████▀▀
.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
████████████░███████▀▄▀
████████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
████████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▀▄███░░░▀████░███▄▀██▄
███░████░░░░░▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄░░░░▀░████░███
███░████░███▄░░░░████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄░░███▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
SOUTHAMPTON FC
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
Showlove01
Sr. Member
****
Offline

Activity: 616
Merit: 258



View Profile
October 08, 2026, 03:36:42 PM
 #60

I've been wondering how many people actually set a limit before they start playing. Some people seem to decide their budget beforehand while others just deposit whenever they feel like playing.

I only make deposit whenever I have predicted my games because it helps me know how much I should play a particular game which means that after predicting, I will be entering different amount to see the potential win and if it is okay for me ( if I can afford to lose that amount of money) then I will go ahead and make my deposit and bet and then wait for the result. Though I still make deposit before I predict but it has been long I try that shit however, the most important thing is that you are gambling with what you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!