goldkingcoiner
Legendary

Activity: 2926
Merit: 3131
HoDL
|
 |
October 09, 2026, 06:59:12 PM |
|
I know most casinos have this self-exclusion feature, the longest I’ve seen on the casinos I’m using is 1 year. I’m referring to the local casinos.
So here’s the scenario, what if you were gambling that time, you lost a lot of money and out of emotion you then thought of putting your account into self-exclusion. And since you really like gambling but you cannot access that local casino anymore, you feel like you regretted your move.
Has it ever happened to any of you here?
I have never used the self exclusion feature but I can understand what it is like to lose a lot of money just because emotions were running high... It is not a good feeling. Making decisions "in the moment" is not a good idea. Take a deep breath, take a good nights sleep and think it over the next day. Unfortunately not everyone has the self discipline to go through with my advice...
|
|
|
|
|
Doan9269
|
 |
October 09, 2026, 07:01:36 PM |
|
So here’s the scenario, what if you were gambling that time, you lost a lot of money and out of emotion you then thought of putting your account into self-exclusion. And since you really like gambling but you cannot access that local casino anymore, you feel like you regretted your move.
Has it ever happened to any of you here?
There are gamblers that are going for self exclusion just for a little while and not a long time decision that they will still maintain to afford it, since you are the one that first decided to go on self-exclusion in gambling and also wanted to reinstate back your position to gamble the more, I will only advise that we should be more careful and also set a limit to what we stake and maintain a responsible gambling experience. It has never occult to me to go for self-exclusion in gambling and if in case this happened to anyone, I don't think there is much difficulty in handling the issue, w***** easily shift from a physical gambling casino to online casinos and enjoy gambling but under a regulated atmosphere this time.
|
|
|
|
Junii
Full Member
 
Online
Activity: 350
Merit: 174
Not chasing hype just accumulating freedom
|
 |
October 09, 2026, 07:03:13 PM |
|
Has it ever happened to any of you here?
First of all it does not happened to me. Secondly if any person especially after a loss putting his/her account into self exclusion and after that regretting like why they put there account into self exclusion now they are not betting anymore then the issue is not in self exclusion but it was the addiction of gambling because if a person is on losing streak on some point he think like it is over now i have to put my account into self exclusion to stop the loss but after sometime when his emotions cool down he think like now i have to start again so because of this the feature of self exclusion is available as it stops u from reverses your decision. So if anyone regretting on self exclusion then he should think about the reason behind the gambling like if they are enjoying those emotions or if there is a hope of winning.
|
|
|
|
|
sotelorene
|
 |
October 09, 2026, 07:04:55 PM |
|
Becoming emotional through gambling is a very natural process because the gambler can become emotional after losing a large amount of money, which can lead to the gambler voluntarily stop gambling. If the gambler really wants to keep himself completely free from gambling, then it is not right to regret starting self-exclusion, the gambler should refrain from doing things that can increase the tendency to gamble. I have never faced such a situation because I gamble with money that I can lose, as a result of which I can keep myself calm and control myself from making emotional decisions.
We don't only become emotional when we lose money but rather we can also become emotional when we make a huge profit in gambling and sometimes our emotions when we make profit can be worst than the emotions when we lose because you will be feeling like you now understand the secret in winning not knowing the profit was due to luck and when you play and make loss sometimes you will be tempted to try one more time and that is how it will continue till one loss everything so sometimes winning can be bad especially when something like this happen.
|
|
██ ██ ██████ | R |
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄ ████████████████ ▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████ ████████▌███▐████ ▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████ ████████████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀ | LLBIT | ██████ ██ ██ | ██████ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██████ | ██████████████ THE #1 SOLANA CASINO
██████████████ | ██████ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██████ | ████████████▄ ▀▀██████▀▀███ ██▄▄▀▀▄▄█████ █████████████ █████████████ ███▀█████████ ▀▄▄██████████ █████████████ █████████████ █████████████ █████████████ █████████████ ████████████▀ | ████████████▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████ █████████████ ▄████████████ ██▄██████████ ████▄████████ █████████████ █░▀▀█████████ ▀▀███████████ █████▄███████ ████▀▄▀██████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████ ████████████▀ | [ [ | 5,000+ GAMES INSTANT WITHDRAWALS | ][ ][ | HUGE REWARDS VIP PROGRAM | ] ] | ████ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ████ | ████████████████████████████████████████████████ PLAY NOW ████████████████████████████████████████████████ | ████ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ████ |
|
|
|
|
Cantsay
|
 |
October 09, 2026, 07:07:49 PM |
|
Why would I regret an action taken for my own good? After all, gambling wins are not certain, so there is nothing to regret since there are higher chances of losing than winning. Those who follow gambling prediction channels might regret it if some predictions during their self-exclusion period had won. They will assume that they would have joined other winners if they had not taken that step.
I have always avoided gambling anytime I observe that I am losing control. And I have always appreciated my decision to avoid gambling for some time to avoid addiction.
If you have been addicted to gambling, then you would understand the regret he is referring to. For the most part, when you try to exclude yourself, there is no way you are going to do it that you won't feel like you made the wrong decision; any little thing that serves as a trigger would always make you feel like you are missing out, while in actuality you are doing the right thing.
|
| | | | | | | ███▄▀██▄▄ ░░▄████▄▀████ ▄▄▄ ░░████▄▄▄▄░░█▀▀ ███ ██████▄▄▀█▌ ░▄░░███▀████ ░▐█░░███░██▄▄ ░░▄▀░████▄▄▄▀█ ░█░▄███▀████ ▐█ ▀▄▄███▀▄██▄ ░░▄██▌░░██▀ ░▐█▀████ ▀██ ░░█▌██████ ▀▀██▄ ░░▀███ | | ▄▄██▀▄███ ▄▄▄████▀▄████▄░░ ▀▀█░░▄▄▄▄████░░ ▐█▀▄▄█████████ ████▀███░░▄░ ▄▄██░███░░█▌░ █▀▄▄▄████░▀▄░░ █▌████▀███▄░█░ ▄██▄▀███▄▄▀ ▀██░░▐██▄░░ ██▀████▀█▌░ ▄██▀▀██████▐█░░ ███▀░░ | | | | |
|
|
|
|
Mr_Brilliant$
|
 |
October 09, 2026, 07:19:58 PM |
|
A person who uses self-exclusion does so because they don't really need it, and if they do use it, there shouldn't be any regret. Therefore, if someone uses the self-exclusion function, it's normal for the player to feel regret afterward, and the casino shouldn't activate it until the self-exclusion is fulfilled. That's what should be respected; besides, it's a good thing to do for the player. In the end, what matters is the player's well-being.
Your first statement is confusing. You said someone that uses self exclusion doesn't really need it. Maybe you mean something else. But I'll just reply to what I am seeing. If someone does self exclusion, it means the person has acknowledged within him that he has over stepped and needs a break. And that's good. Why because, we all does not have self will as others. So seof exclusion was created for that kind of people. The person later regretting it, is the persons emotions at play. I mean, you could make a right decision and still regret even though within you it's beneficial. That's just human. And there's nothing wrong in regretting. All you have to put in mind is that you are doing the right thing.
|
|
|
|
BALIK
Copper Member
Hero Member
   

Activity: 2954
Merit: 638
🍓 BALIK Never DM First
|
 |
October 09, 2026, 07:21:14 PM |
|
Has it ever happened to any of you here?
Actually I haven't experienced anything like that. That is because I know very well how to manage my money and control my emotion. However, I’ve seen many people like you IRL. After losing huge amount, they activate one year self exclusion in a fit of rage. But once they cool down and their urge to gamble strike again then they kick themselve, thinking, Damn! I made mistake. This is a very common trait in psychology of gambler.
|
|
|
|
|
Versatile_choice
|
 |
October 09, 2026, 07:36:48 PM |
|
Yes! It has happened to me several times. And what I did was to look for a different reputable casino, not that I was worried about the losses I incurred. I felt bored and couldn't find something that will give me the entertainment that I want if not gambling, so I have no option than to go look for a different casino. But I didn't take it serous like before, I stopped setting high expectations.
Although there are some set of gamblers that doesn't regret it after they self include themselves from gambling, and sometimes it might be due to high expectations maybe they just realized that they can't possibly achieve their expectations due to how the game is going.
|
|
|
|
Swordsoffreedom
Legendary

Activity: 3640
Merit: 1235
Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform
|
 |
October 09, 2026, 07:42:32 PM |
|
And since you really like gambling but you cannot access that local casino anymore, you feel like you regretted your move.
Simply put, even though you claim to be healed and recovered, your behavior suggest otherwise. If you had truly broken free from grip of gambling then you wouldn't be regretting closure of your casino account. This very regret prove that self exclusion feature was right decision made at right time for you. System did its job correctly but greed within you is now telling you that your decision was mistake!
|
|
|
|
|
Joeboy
|
 |
October 09, 2026, 07:45:47 PM |
|
~snip~
Your first statement is confusing. You said someone that uses self exclusion doesn't really need it. Maybe you mean something else. But I'll just reply to what I am seeing. If someone does self exclusion, it means the person has acknowledged within him that he has over stepped and needs a break. And that's good. Why because, we all does not have self will as others. So seof exclusion was created for that kind of people. The person later regretting it, is the persons emotions at play. I mean, you could make a right decision and still regret even though within you it's beneficial. That's just human. And there's nothing wrong in regretting. All you have to put in mind is that you are doing the right thing. I feel that these regrets mostly stems from addiction..Coz having incurred huge losses should even be enough reason to take that break for probably a long period of time and then use that period to reconsider their gambling habits . But when it seems difficult or there happens to be some form of regrets after taking that decision then it is obvious that the gambler in question can't stay without gambling, which is similar to that of an addict... Honestly that is why self exclusive is always a good idea for gamblers..I know for sure that it could seem hard at times for regular gamblers even when they aren't addicts...But then again, the hardest decision are sometimes the best ones to make even when one dosen't enjoy doing so...Also, one don't even have to be losing before implementing self exclusion...It could even be used when folks notices that their urge for gambling is becoming stronger ..And with self exclusion, that urge could could get normalized...
|
|
██ ██ ██████ | R |
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄ ████████████████ ▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████ ████████▌███▐████ ▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████ ████████████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀ | LLBIT | ██████ ██ ██ | ██████ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██████ | ██████████████ THE #1 SOLANA CASINO
██████████████ | ██████ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██████ | ████████████▄ ▀▀██████▀▀███ ██▄▄▀▀▄▄█████ █████████████ █████████████ ███▀█████████ ▀▄▄██████████ █████████████ █████████████ █████████████ █████████████ █████████████ ████████████▀ | ████████████▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████ █████████████ ▄████████████ ██▄██████████ ████▄████████ █████████████ █░▀▀█████████ ▀▀███████████ █████▄███████ ████▀▄▀██████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████ ████████████▀ | [ [ | 5,000+ GAMES INSTANT WITHDRAWALS | ][ ][ | HUGE REWARDS VIP PROGRAM | ] ] | ████ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ████ | ████████████████████████████████████████████████ PLAY NOW ████████████████████████████████████████████████ | ████ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ████ |
|
|
|
|
JoyMarsha
|
 |
October 09, 2026, 07:52:09 PM |
|
It hasn't occurred to me once to put myself in self-exclusion from gambling due to the amount lost. I haven't even thought about such a feature existing. If it does, I hardly take note of it because the way I gamble is not something I am stressing myself about to the point of gambling extensively.
|
|
|
|
|
EluguHcman
|
 |
October 09, 2026, 08:00:09 PM |
|
I know most casinos have this self-exclusion feature, the longest I’ve seen on the casinos I’m using is 1 year. I’m referring to the local casinos.
So here’s the scenario, what if you were gambling that time, you lost a lot of money and out of emotion you then thought of putting your account into self-exclusion. And since you really like gambling but you cannot access that local casino anymore, you feel like you regretted your move.
Has it ever happened to any of you here?
To start with, I have not used the self exclusion in the gambling before and it was even from this platform I learnt there is such feature which the exclusion feature conditions varies where you can cancel it yourself or you unconditionally wait until the applied duration is expired. I think this is really how principled the casinos with the exclusion feature should be to help the gambler control their emotions in the hard way. So even when the gambler tends to feel regrets of their actions, they can not reverse it and have to wait until the duration elapses. I can also tell you for free that there are also gamblers that enters such regretting temptations that also need to be thought how to keep disciplines with their decisions.
|
| █▄ | R |
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄ ████████████████ ▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████ ████████▌███▐████ ▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████ ████████████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀ | LLBIT | ▀█ | THE #1 SOLANA CASINO | ████████████▄ ▀▀██████▀▀███ ██▄▄▀▀▄▄█████ █████████████ █████████████ ███▀█████████ ▀▄▄██████████ █████████████ █████████████ █████████████ █████████████ █████████████ ████████████▀ | ████████████▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████ █████████████ ▄████████████ ██▄██████████ ████▄████████ █████████████ █░▀▀█████████ ▀▀███████████ █████▄███████ ████▀▄▀██████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████ ████████████▀ | ........5,000+........ GAMES ......INSTANT...... WITHDRAWALS | ..........HUGE.......... REWARDS ............VIP............ PROGRAM | . PLAY NOW |
|
|
|
|
Jaycoinz
|
 |
October 09, 2026, 08:09:27 PM |
|
I have used this feature before and I didn't regret it because at that point I started seeing major improvements after I took thay step. Before putting yourself in self exclusion it means that gambling is beginning to cause more harm than good for you and taking that decision would help you quit or control the addiction. A lot of players that regret making that decision are actually indecisive about quiting
One thing I have learnt over the years is that it's not just about self exclusion, you could do that and open a new gambling account, it is about fixing your mindset.
|
| █▄ | R |
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄ ████████████████ ▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████ ████████▌███▐████ ▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████ ████████████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀ | LLBIT | ▀█ | THE #1 SOLANA CASINO | ████████████▄ ▀▀██████▀▀███ ██▄▄▀▀▄▄█████ █████████████ █████████████ ███▀█████████ ▀▄▄██████████ █████████████ █████████████ █████████████ █████████████ █████████████ ████████████▀ | ████████████▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████ █████████████ ▄████████████ ██▄██████████ ████▄████████ █████████████ █░▀▀█████████ ▀▀███████████ █████▄███████ ████▀▄▀██████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████ ████████████▀ | ........5,000+........ GAMES ......INSTANT...... WITHDRAWALS | ..........HUGE.......... REWARDS ............VIP............ PROGRAM | . PLAY NOW |
|
|
|
Smack That Ace
Legendary

Activity: 2646
Merit: 1155
Assalamu Alekum from Pakistan ~ 🇵🇰
|
 |
October 09, 2026, 08:09:33 PM |
|
I know most casinos have this self-exclusion feature, the longest I’ve seen on the casinos I’m using is 1 year. I’m referring to the local casinos. So here’s the scenario, what if you were gambling that time, you lost a lot of money and out of emotion you then thought of putting your account into self-exclusion. And since you really like gambling but you cannot access that local casino anymore, you feel like you regretted your move.
You are referring to one year limit imposed by local casino. However for those of us who monitor crypto and centralized or decentralized casino platform, we see that self exclusion option range from one month to lifetime, depending on specific platform. So real tragedy, though is that even if any gambler gets their account blocked at one casino, thousand of other alternative casino remain accessible across internet. If you find yourself restless because you cannot access any local casino then it indicate that no genuine change has occurred in your lifestyle only your access to that specific platform has been cut off.
|
|
|
|
|
Su-asa
|
 |
October 09, 2026, 08:13:33 PM |
|
I know most casinos have this self-exclusion feature, the longest I’ve seen on the casinos I’m using is 1 year. I’m referring to the local casinos.
So here’s the scenario, what if you were gambling that time, you lost a lot of money and out of emotion you then thought of putting your account into self-exclusion. And since you really like gambling but you cannot access that local casino anymore, you feel like you regretted your move.
Has it ever happened to any of you here?
Well it's normal; most people regret it after taking action. However, self-exclusion is a good decision to make whenever you feel like you are gambling excessively, but feeling regret after excluding yourself from gambling is just the urge to continue gambling that makes you feel the regret. Actually, if someone excluded himself or herself from gambling because of the excessive losses and then regret later, I don'tt think it's a wrong decision because, if not doing so, the losses would have increased, but if the gambler really finds it very difficult to stay without gambling, then it's a sign that the person is addicted to gambling and he or her realy needs a break from gamble.
|
|
|
|
|
Jubilee58
|
 |
October 09, 2026, 08:32:30 PM |
|
I know most casinos have this self-exclusion feature, the longest I’ve seen on the casinos I’m using is 1 year. I’m referring to the local casinos.
So here’s the scenario, what if you were gambling that time, you lost a lot of money and out of emotion you then thought of putting your account into self-exclusion. And since you really like gambling but you cannot access that local casino anymore, you feel like you regretted your move.
Has it ever happened to any of you here?
I have not placed myself on self exclusion before, though I have been responsible in my gambling lifestyle, and therefore see no need to place myself on self exclusion. Nevertheless, for someone who looses good amount of money in gambling, there is need for self exclusion to enable you give attention to other things too. One should not be upset placing himself on self exclusion because is another way somebody can be free from spending much money. Gamblers looses much money gambling, and this is the main reason why some of this platforms incorporate self exclusion into their platforms, the reason is to enable some addicted gamblers manage their gambling lifestyle properly. Some people gamble on daily bases chasing losses, and is really something that requires great concern. Self exclusion is good , and I encourage every gambling platform to incorporate it.
|
|
|
|
|
DanWalker
|
 |
October 09, 2026, 08:35:24 PM |
|
I know most casinos have this self-exclusion feature, the longest I’ve seen on the casinos I’m using is 1 year. I’m referring to the local casinos.
So here’s the scenario, what if you were gambling that time, you lost a lot of money and out of emotion you then thought of putting your account into self-exclusion. And since you really like gambling but you cannot access that local casino anymore, you feel like you regretted your move.
Hearing this logic of your it seems like after having already resolved your issue, you are now looking to fall right back into same trap! What you are labeling as wrong decision and regret is actually nothing more than your brain's dopamine seeking behavior. Instead of regretting account closure, you should view it as opportunity to safeguard your financial stability. Rather than blaming casino's self exclusion feature, focus on managing emotion associated with gambling and controlling your bankroll. Otherwise whether you self exclude for month or year, you will likely lose everything on very first day the period ends and end up full of regret all over again!
|
| ..Stake.com.. | | | ▄████████████████████████████████████▄ ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██ ▄████▄ ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██ ██████ ██ ██████████ ██ ██ ██████████ ██ ▀██▀ ██ ██ ██ ██████ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██████ ██ █████ ███ ██████ ██ ████▄ ██ ██ █████ ███ ████ ████ █████ ███ ████████ ██ ████ ████ ██████████ ████ ████ ████▀ ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██ ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██ ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███ ██ ██ ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████████████████████████████████████ | | | | | | ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄ █ ▄▀▄ █▀▀█▀▄▄ █ █▀█ █ ▐ ▐▌ █ ▄██▄ █ ▌ █ █ ▄██████▄ █ ▌ ▐▌ █ ██████████ █ ▐ █ █ ▐██████████▌ █ ▐ ▐▌ █ ▀▀██████▀▀ █ ▌ █ █ ▄▄▄██▄▄▄ █ ▌▐▌ █ █▐ █ █ █▐▐▌ █ █▐█ ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█ | | | | | | ▄▄█████████▄▄ ▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄ ▄█▀ ▐█▌ ▀█▄ ██ ▐█▌ ██ ████▄ ▄█████▄ ▄████ ████████▄███████████▄████████ ███▀ █████████████ ▀███ ██ ███████████ ██ ▀█▄ █████████ ▄█▀ ▀█▄ ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄ ▄▄▄█▀ ▀███████ ███████▀ ▀█████▄ ▄█████▀ ▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀ | | | ..PLAY NOW.. |
|
|
|
|
Dogedegen
|
 |
October 09, 2026, 08:48:11 PM |
|
I know most casinos have this self-exclusion feature, the longest I’ve seen on the casinos I’m using is 1 year. I’m referring to the local casinos.
So here’s the scenario, what if you were gambling that time, you lost a lot of money and out of emotion you then thought of putting your account into self-exclusion. And since you really like gambling but you cannot access that local casino anymore, you feel like you regretted your move.
Has it ever happened to any of you here?
If you regret using measures that are supposed to protect you from an addiction, then you are very addicted to the action. In this case you are already more addicted than you would like to admit to yourself. A person who is not addicted and gambles for entertainment will never come into a scenario such as the one you have described. It is simply logically not possible. It is like saying a person who is not addicted to drugs will find themselves on a 2 day drug binge with cocaine and heroin. It can happen, but it happens only to people who are already addicted to some amount at least. A lot of addicts regret quitting for some time or taking measures to restrict these addictions, and this can last for quite some time. Depending on how strong the addiction was, they can even be depressed for months after removing the activity! This tells you not to listen to feelings, they are wrong. Do the thing that is right, and in this case it is quitting.
|
|
|
|
|
angrybirdy
|
 |
October 09, 2026, 08:51:48 PM |
|
What if I tell you that I'm already healed. So now I'm regretting that I used that 1 year self-exclusion when it could have been a shorter time, like one month. And suppose that self-exclusion was a solution to the problem, now I see it as a problem because I could not open the account.  Doesn't it sound fishy that a gambler healed himself after just 1 month? For me it looks more like an excuse from a compulsive gambler to return to his previous habits, without feeling guilty for that. I've never seen anyone recovering from an addiction in such short period of time. Even after 1 year, the person shouldn't consider himself healed yet, because relapses are a constant real threat if the individual doesn't watch himself in daily basis. Maybe it depends on what type of gambler OP is. Some people can move on really quickly because they are not that deeply involved in gambling. What I mean is that they are not heavily addicted to it, which is why they can recover in just a month. However,for those who have been gambling for a long time, it can be much more difficult to move on for them. No matter how hard they try, they may struggle to let go of the habit and possibly relapsed. You also have a point about it possibly being an excuse to return to gambling and try other gambling sites... We really don't know for sure, but sometimes, those assumptions can be true.
|
|
|
|
r_victory
Legendary

Activity: 2814
Merit: 1048
|
 |
October 09, 2026, 09:09:21 PM |
|
I just replied to a thread about this. It's a great resource for someone determined to quit, and at the same time, a gambler can request self-exclusion because they are angry or stressed about a loss but don't necessarily have financial problems or a gambling addiction. However, once they request it, it may not be possible to recover the account...
|
|
|
|
|