Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:22:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: **CRYPTOHUNTER A SHILL AND CON-ARTIST...LETS TAKE A CLOSER LOOK.**  (Read 2260 times)
taoway (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 07, 2014, 02:04:43 AM
Last edit: April 08, 2014, 09:04:57 AM by taoway

"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
April 07, 2014, 02:11:35 AM
Last edit: April 07, 2014, 07:16:05 AM by cryptohunter

LOL  he makes no sense at all ....

this part made me laugh "This was done so the darkcoin community would know I was the one spreading fud."

that cracks me up....hehehe

So they 'know' it was you then do they?

the fact you can't grasp elementary english is why you probably think i was contradicting myself.  

If anyone can even work out what he is saying let me know...

You don't even quote where i say i wasn't at the launch after you reminded me?.... none of it makes any sense ....you have to quote the entire thing moron.

Lol why would i say i was not at the launch straight after you mentioned it and we discussed that i was right there on the thread??.... sounds crazy.

QUOTE EVERYTHING I SAID... NOT 'SAY' I SAID SOMETHING... GET THE ENTIRE TEXT COPY AND PASTE IT....

Seriously you have to quote it all.... not "he said" with no proof.... get the entire text so we can all read it and give me the page number where you got it from.

Reference everything.... post the page numbers. You will see you either don't understand what i am saying or are just insane.

There was no propaganda... the threads are still there go and read them.

This person is unstable. One min he hates dark coin then loves it. One of the strangest most confused people i've met.

I still can't fathom if you are a dark coin supporter or hater?

The drkcoin scam thread was conclusive, the dev even comes in ( or claims he was one of the original devs) does not deny the instamine, does not deny the lack of windows qt and that 50% of the minted coins so far were minted in a day ... just says yeah sorry few excuses and that's that end of thread. It's almost on page 2 and you rake it all up again.

Also somehow dropping in on the x11 post with info about the darkcoin launch (that was actually xcoin ) with no windows qt? i hadn't even revisited that thread since i put xcoin out of my mind i mean launching without a windows qt i just wrote it off as instamined scam.....  never really bothered about xcoin again. Then you come up with this info that i had never mentioned on the x11 thread at all and would not have mentioned had you not shown me the quote displaying they launched with no windows wallet.., and so i notice after having on many threads actually tipped drk as a possible good investment (which you can check out) that is actually was a big instamine scam after all. You brought this to my attention fool. I wonder why?

I think you are from some other coin and want to keep raking this up to damage drk coin. There is no need to do that the thread is there for everyone to read and decide.

Why are you making up this new weird scenario to keep attention on drkcoin?  what coin do you really represent or what have they done to you?

Makes no sense.... you converted an x11 thread to a darkcoin instamine scam thread?  and since then have continued to go on and on about it. Even i am bored of the dark coin scam. The dev came and even didn't deny the scam, said he felt bad and gave some away.... i  decided it had been highlighted enough. The threads were sinking. You now use this angle to dredge it up again?

Why? make your own anti dark coin thread if you want - don't hide behind me.

I can't seriously even understand this crazy shit you are trying to explain.  Do it in stages with references to page numbers if you must.... you need to get this off of your chest i guess. Once it is made clear to you that you are just a fool and have got mixed up some how you will obviously feel silly. However proceed if you must.  I await to see the con-artist part Smiley

The even more retarded part is though, you are now trying to say i am anti darkcoin after i already made a dedicated thread about the drkcoin instamine scam straight after you pointed it out to me. So of course that is now obvious.

Nobody probably cares it's too late to change anything now. You have to kill scams when they start not wait for months on end then try.... too many people have time and money invested to want to hear it's a scam by then.

Vicodin

Activity: 226
Merit: 100

Power the World for FREE

View Profile
April 07, 2014, 03:11:40 AM

Holy jesus Batman!!

Shocked

What is really up here. Look out!!

catoshi

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 07, 2014, 03:13:11 AM

CATS RULE - DOGS DRULE!
cryptohunter
Legendary

View Profile
April 07, 2014, 03:27:44 AM
Last edit: April 07, 2014, 03:55:03 AM by cryptohunter

page 15 of the thread Re: These new EFFICIENT x11 algos everyone is talking about ?? BULLSHIT or real?

One reply only... just for you Cryptohunter. I wish I could quote, but its a little difficult when you get locked out.
You can spin it anyway you want. AD Hominem attacks are your specialty. You are trying to distance yourself from your lies as quickly as you can.  Accuse in order to diffuse. Your tactics are childlike for anybody with cognitive function. Do you honestly believe anybody will believe I am a DARKCOIN hater when I post my wallet address? When I post comments supporting the DEV?

YOU CALL ME THE MORON? LOL!!!!!!

YOU ARE SO FUN TO PLAY WITH. I SHOWED THE COMMENTS TO A COUPLE OF MY FRIENDS WHO ARE OVER FOR DINNER TONIGHT. THEY TOLD ME TO STOP, BECAUSE IT WAS LIKE MAKING FUN OF A PERSON WITH A HANDICAP. WHATS THE POINT ASKED MY FRIEND. HE IS OBVIOUSLY STUPID.

You wanted a FAIR discussion about x11, but you just revealed how you feel about it by calling it a scam in the post above.

YOU CALL ME THE MORON?

This forum means nothing to me. For you... its your life. 5000 post!!!!! You can defame me all you want. From what I can see... you are a complete joke. Your precious member rating is more important to a loser with no life than a person to me who can buy you 1000x over.

I AM OFFICIALLY DONE WITH YOU. WHAT MORE CAN I SAY THAT YOU HAVENT ALREADY SAID YOURSELF. SR MEMBER... WHAT A FUCKING JOKE!

lol i just knew you'd be back you determined little soldier you .... Smiley you never let me down....you want to buy 1000 of me? well we can work something out i'm sure.

I call it a scam now because you revealed it was a scam . Nothing more to say.

Well done, don't be sad my friend uncovering scams should make you proud not sorry. The few crumbs of drk you have are nothing compared to doing the right thing.

Your friends sound like great people, tell them to raise a toast there to yourself you deserve it. I would too but sadly as you know i drink through a straw...

I am sad this forum means nothing to you though:(  try to appreciate things a little more.... folks here are great.

stokecrypto

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 07, 2014, 06:11:43 AM

your both acting like 14yo girls. grow up. if you want to flame each other do it in pm's.

stop making war threads clogging up an already clogged up forum
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
April 07, 2014, 08:20:55 AM

that was pretty funny BCX Haahaha

you have made lol for real sooo many damn times here

FUD first & ask questions later™
eightspaces

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 07, 2014, 08:22:19 AM

cryptohunter is the joke of this forum, let him... as long as he doesnt realize it himself just let him continue his bubbledibabbling all day long

LMAO ROFL
Wipeout2097

Activity: 840
Merit: 255

SportsIcon - Connect With Your Sports Heroes

View Profile
April 07, 2014, 09:18:13 PM

I AM OUT OF THIS FUCKING FORUM. NO ADULT IN THEIR RIGHT MIND WILL TAKE CYPTO INVESTING SERIOUSLY WHEN CHILDREN ARE RUNNING THE HOUSE.
This isn't the proper forum for "crypto investing" in the first place.

1) This is a Bitcoin discussion forum, and the alt section is considered a "trashcan"
2) If you invest/speculate with serious money, there are probably better and more specialized resources.

See for example https://cryptocointalk.com/ and http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=67

I don't have an answer to the rest of your post, unfortunately. Cryptohunter behaves strangely, yes.

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██▀       ▀█       ▀████████████        ▀█         █▀       ▀██
██   ▀██▄▄▄█   ██   ████████████   ███   ████   ████   ▀██▄▄▄██
███▄     ▀██       ▄████████████       ▄█████   █████▄     ▀███
██▀▀▀██▄   █   █████████████████   █▄  ▀█████   ████▀▀▀██▄   ██
██▄       ▄█   █████████████████   ██▄  ▀████   ████▄       ▄██
██       ██▀      ▀█████████████    ▀██   █████████████████████
████   ███   ▄██▄   ████████████     ▀█   █████████████████████
████   ███   ████████   ████   █   ▄  ▀   █████████████████████
████   ███   ▀██▀   █   ████   █   █▄     █████████████████████
██       ██▄      ▄███        ██   ██▄    █████████████████████
██████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████                                                             ████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████          ████████████████                                 ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████████
███████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████
███████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
ZeroBarrier

Activity: 140

View Profile
April 07, 2014, 10:15:12 PM

OMG! I was arguing with someone who was younger than my daughter? That makes sense. You catch a teenager in a lie and they lash out like a child. I am officially embarrassed. 17 years old? I have a house, wife, two children... my own business. I spent 3 years in the military. I have a Degree, 8 years living in Asia... and this whole time I was arguing with a fucking kid who lives with mommy and daddy? This little turd hasn't even finished high school? I knew something wasn't right. Teenagers ALWAYS get caught in lies because their MINDS AREN'T FULLY DEVELOPED... Time to bury me head in the sand!

NOW he is on the DARKCOIN THREAD TRYING TO BLACKMAIL THE COMMUNITY. I AM OUT OF THIS FUCKING FORUM. NO ADULT IN THEIR RIGHT MIND WILL TAKE CYPTO INVESTING SERIOUSLY WHEN CHILDREN ARE RUNNING THE HOUSE. I HAVE INVESTED OVER 15K AND CHILDREN WHO DONT EVEN PAY TAXES, RENT, HAVE A FUCKING JOB... ARE BLACKMAILING MY INVESTMENTS?HuhHuhHuhHuh??

No offense, but in the short time since you've been here I've seen you act just as young if not younger than a 17 year old. It's pretty telling that you even choose to type in all caps as if it changes anything your trying to say at all, or perhaps you somehow believe that all caps demonstrates how angry and how loud you're. Well it doesn't; in fact it's just annoying.

Age really is irrelevant when each and every person on these forums is capable to acting with a level of idiocy that seems to have no end; like a bottomless pit of stupid.
Wipeout2097

Activity: 840
Merit: 255

SportsIcon - Connect With Your Sports Heroes

View Profile
April 07, 2014, 10:20:53 PM
Last edit: April 08, 2014, 12:18:22 AM by Wipeout2097

Isn't this what the community wants? People like me who have a job and friends who have finished HIGH SCHOOL? New blood? Resources?
If by "new blood", you mean someone that starts a shitty thread to fight against another shitty thread, no I don't think the "community" needs more of this.

This is an un-moderated part of the forum. The only moderation that exists, is one's own common sense. Giving up of stupid threads, not posting  and preventing their bump, that's a good way to help.

██▀       ▀█       ▀████████████        ▀█         █▀       ▀██
██   ▀██▄▄▄█   ██   ████████████   ███   ████   ████   ▀██▄▄▄██
███▄     ▀██       ▄████████████       ▄█████   █████▄     ▀███
██▀▀▀██▄   █   █████████████████   █▄  ▀█████   ████▀▀▀██▄   ██
██▄       ▄█   █████████████████   ██▄  ▀████   ████▄       ▄██
██       ██▀      ▀█████████████    ▀██   █████████████████████
████   ███   ▄██▄   ████████████     ▀█   █████████████████████
████   ███   ████████   ████   █   ▄  ▀   █████████████████████
████   ███   ▀██▀   █   ████   █   █▄     █████████████████████
██       ██▄      ▄███        ██   ██▄    █████████████████████
██████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████                                                             ████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████          ████████████████                                 ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████████
███████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████
███████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
cryptohunter
Legendary

View Profile
April 07, 2014, 11:01:08 PM
Last edit: April 08, 2014, 12:01:16 AM by cryptohunter

Taoway -  i see you're on youtube now...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nDkoJ1Lpbus

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UPw-3e_pzqU

you're never really going to leave... so don't keep teasing.

hey guys, how's things going? it's awesome to have my own thread. I know you will never stop until you take drk down. Whilst i respect your dedication... soon we must shift focus to other scams too. Don't get fixated on just one.

My friends from school can't believe i'm an internet celebrity at such a young age..

when do i get my own coin?

traumschiff
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1001

180 BPM

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 12:00:53 AM

Taoway -

hey guys, how's things going? it's awesome to have my own thread. I know you will never stop until you take drk down. Whilst i respect your dedication... soon we must shift focus to other scams too. Don't get fixated on just one.

My friends from school can't believe i'm an internet celebrity at such a young age..

As far as celebrity = global retard, yes, you are.

Also a picture of you for reference:

cryptohunter
Legendary

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 12:36:15 AM

Taoway -

Ah no... when i said send a pic of your house... i didn't mean in kit form. Do you have a pic of it with the mud roof on?  i want to see the finished result.

lasciv

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 12:49:00 AM

that guy made some interesting remarks, you didn't.
he pushed them as much as he could, despite having a ton of puppets and shills on his back.

it would be nice to see that overhyped BS and that shitty algo slammed to the ground.

Kiss
wasamata

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 12:52:52 AM

Taoway -

Ah no... when i said send a pic of your house... i didn't mean in kit form. Do you have a pic of it with the mud roof on?  i want to see the finished result.

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/faggot
faggot or esp  ( US ) fagot 1  (ˈfæɡət)

— n

a bundle of sticks or twigs (or a cryptohunter), esp when bound together and used as fuel

cryptohunter
Legendary

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 12:55:12 AM

You win Cryptohunter.

I am an adult, and I am trying to let other adults know that this forum is filled with wild little children who value celebrity status more than being honest.

IF you are an adult and you support his behavior than shame on you.

If nobody stands up to him, he will keep going until he eventually comes for your coin.

I couldn't care less if people call me a child.

He made thread after thread slamming DARKCOIN. Now he is in their forum threatening to bring them down unless his demands are met.

YOU FUCKING IDIOTS SUPPORT THIS?

IS EVERYBODY ON THIS FORUM A CHILD?

I at least have the balls to stand up to him.

THIS is about his behavior you dumb shits! NOT MINE! I am just a schmuck newbie who hates bullies.

HOW CAN YOU SUPPORT A KID WHO LIES, AND THEN USES BLACKMAIL AND EXTORTION?

He and his friends aren't laughing at me. They are laughing at the idiots who support him.

They know I'm too smart to see his BS. I am just playing the role of the villain, or misguided hero. YEP they are laughing at all the dumb shits who think lying, blackmail, extortion, are more important than the truth.

ITS ALL ABOUT BEING A CELEBRITY AND SELFIES.

I'll let some other adults scrap it out with this child.

Btw... I love that scene! Al Pacino was awesome... totally awesome. Like you know? Like... like... you know? Totally... totally awesome.  Beavis... uhuhuh! You said Boner... uhuhuhuh!

Now do you adults understand?

Hey look contain yourself.  Darkcoin was an instamine scam. Don't try to pass the focus to childish behaviour or make light of this fact. Submerge it or cover it with other meaningless details of age, humour or just being a troll.

The truth is the truth, sadly whatever else is said that will remain.  You choose to support a scam, that is your decision.

If a coin was released today without a windows qt, without pools, and was instamined by a few people who then cut the minting back 75% you would be screaming scam wouldn't you.

But since you bought some then now you try to turn it around and prevent others stating the plain and simple truth.  It is an instamine scam. By trying to cover this up are then part of the scam.

It really is that simple.

But i'm a child of 16 apparently so have perhaps i've got it all wrong. Explain it all to me again how it's not a scam.... tell it to me like i'm..... hmmmm 16.

Really if you just tell me yes it's a scam   .... then i promise now that i will lock those threads down and not even start my petition up.

However you have to confess it now to me. If not then i'm sorry but i must continue on as before.

Calling for moderation here will not help. They will not censor the truth.

Simply refute my claims with evidence or else admit to me you know that it was an instamine scam. You really can only have 2 options here.  Take your time.

You really are great at suppyling evidence i'd forgotten, bumping my threads, causing more attention, demanding the instamine facts over and over. Man i bet you have buy orders in for drk at 50% discount.... hehe you crafty devil

cryptohunter
Legendary

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 01:01:23 AM

Taoway -

— n

a bundle of sticks or twigs (or a cryptohunter), esp when bound together and used as fuel

hehe well i'm sorry but although that is kind of funny i guess if that's your brand of amusement.

However please try harder my comments are just way more funny than yours.

I can't play around with you guys if you're not going to put some effort in.

darkproton

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 01:31:11 AM

Taoway -

— n

hehe well i'm sorry but although that is kind of funny i guess if that's your brand of amusement.

Why is crypticohunt so weird?
cryptohunter
Legendary

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 01:35:22 AM
Last edit: April 08, 2014, 01:58:30 AM by cryptohunter

Taoway -

Ah no... when i said send a pic of your house... i didn't mean in kit form. Do you have a pic of it with the mud roof on?  i want to see the finished result.

faggot or esp  ( US ) fagot 1  (ˈfæɡət)

— n

Why is crypticohunt so weird?

dyslexia is a terrible affliction Sad  

let me translate it for everyone else...

why will cryptohunter not stop telling the truth about things that is so weird.

i think that was what you were trying to say right?

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: