Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 09:09:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  
Author Topic: SCAM Darkcoin instamine 2 millions DRKs (50% of darkcoin in circulation)  (Read 82585 times)
Polycoin

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 20, 2015, 04:41:51 PM

Amazing this scam is still around, the world truly is in bad shape

yep..

The dev of darkcoin instamined,and is propping it up with his instamined darkcoins. People actualy buy that, i also instamine darkcoin.

I support darkcoin because i need to sell my instamined coins asap.

Polycoin Troopers, Assemble!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BootstrapCoinDev

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 25, 2015, 02:12:45 PM

yep..

The dev of darkcoin instamined,and is propping it up with his instamined darkcoins. People actualy buy that, i also instamine darkcoin.

Recommend a "Scam Alert" news entry on Darkcoin.io as well. Imo it should be used more to communicate critical non-update related items.
Kienbui

Activity: 478

View Profile
February 25, 2015, 02:45:32 PM

yep..

I love Darkcoin. Please sell them in low price and I will buy!
qwizzie
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1245

View Profile
February 25, 2015, 03:04:06 PM

Honestly guys, if raising 6 months old threads back from the grave is your idea of a ''well-organised'' troll attack on Darkcoin
and its community its rather pathetic.

Now lets keep this threat where it belongs :

Learn from the past, set detailed and vivid goals for the future and live in the only moment of time over which you have any control : now
Polycoin

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 25, 2015, 07:39:51 PM

yep..

I love Darkcoin. Please sell them in low price and I will buy!

Im waiting for pumps to sell 1% of instamined coins. Rest of instamined coins ill keep, other 99%, for a very very very longterm time

Polycoin Troopers, Assemble!
cnerd

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 26, 2015, 11:11:58 AM

Honestly guys, if raising 6 months old threads back from the grave is your idea of a ''well-organised'' troll attack on Darkcoin
The problem with darkcoin fanboys is that they think everything is a "troll attack"... which is kinda funny, when you think of it, because they generate 10 times more spam and useless comments than the trolls
solid12345
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 26, 2015, 05:46:42 PM

The problem with darkcoin fanboys is that they think everything is a "troll attack"... which is kinda funny, when you think of it, because they generate 10 times more spam and useless comments than the trolls

Seriously, type "Darkcoin" into twitter and probably 90% of posts are nothing but spam retweets by sock accounts.
stonehedge
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1002

Decentralize Everything

View Profile
February 26, 2015, 05:56:05 PM

Seriously, type "Darkcoin" into twitter and probably 90% of posts are nothing but spam retweets by sock accounts.

You do your research on twitter?  Lolz!
stopsigningbitch

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 26, 2015, 06:42:01 PM

i jus did, ur right!!. LOLOL
opossum

Activity: 924

View Profile
February 26, 2015, 07:01:53 PM

Scam in capitals means that must be true? Should this not be in scam accusations, i here people raving about DRK coin that it is the next best thing so why is there so much hate for such a small instamine Smiley Reading it though did he not say that would be airdropped to everyone with over 100 drk pretty fair if you ask me.

▄▄█████████▄▄
      ▄█████████████████▄
   ▄████▀            ▀████▄
  █████                █████▄
 ███████████████████████████▄
████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
████        ██████        ████
 ████▄      ██████      ▄████
  ▀████     ██████    ▄████▀
    ▀████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████▀
      ▀▀██████████████▀▀
TIDEX

stopsigningbitch

View Profile
February 26, 2015, 07:03:38 PM

Scam in capitals means that must be true? Should this not be in scam accusations, i here people raving about DRK coin that it is the next best thing so why is there so much hate for such a small instamine Smiley Reading it though did he not say that would be airdropped to everyone with over 100 drk pretty fair if you ask me.

what? 2million, 2,000,000 coins were instamined in less than 1 day. Thats more than 5% of all darkcoins that will ever be made in the hands of 1 or 2 people.
opossum

Activity: 924

View Profile
February 26, 2015, 07:09:38 PM

what? 2million, 2,000,000 coins were instamined in less than 1 day. Thats more than 5% of all darkcoins that will ever be made in the hands of 1 or 2 people.

Sounds like you do not have 100 drk coin to collect your airdrop, if that 2,000,000 is being dropped on everyone holding more than 100 drk that is not going to be in the hands of 1 or 2 is it? So much hate for drk coin guys i like xmr more personally and i hold enough but i guess you guys will have lots to say about xmr aswell, maybe something to say about all coins that you do not hold?

▄▄█████████▄▄
      ▄█████████████████▄
   ▄████▀            ▀████▄
  █████                █████▄
 ███████████████████████████▄
████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
 ████▄      ██████      ▄████
  ▀████     ██████    ▄████▀
    ▀████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████▀
      ▀▀██████████████▀▀
TIDEX

stopsigningbitch

View Profile
February 26, 2015, 07:24:44 PM

Sounds like you do not have 100 drk coin to collect your airdrop, if that 2,000,000 is being dropped on everyone holding more than 100 drk that is not going to be in the hands of 1 or 2 is it? So much hate for drk coin guys i like xmr more personally and i hold enough but i guess you guys will have lots to say about xmr aswell, maybe something to say about all coins that you do not hold?

what bullshit lies are you speaking kid? the "airdrop" that evan said he would do shortly after his instamine was cancelled, it never happened(he was never gonna do that airdrop anyway, it was a publicity stunt). So evan still has all those instamined darkcoins in his possession.

If youre gonna talk shit, at least dont lie.
illodin

Activity: 966
Merit: 1003

View Profile
February 26, 2015, 07:41:08 PM

I believe there were more than 1 other person mining the first day besides me.
stopsigningbitch

View Profile
February 26, 2015, 07:48:12 PM

youre lying. i was at xcoins(darkcoin) very beginnings with cryptohunter and never saw you. there were less than 20 people mining on the linux release with evan and internetape having by far, the highest hashrate and gaining the most coins. Evan knew that the majority of people use windows, and purposely made a linux only release so he could get most of the instamined coins.

and changing your posts from critisizing darkcoins beginnings(like you did) is stupid as every post is recorded on a seperate website that scans bitcointalk.org

Pls, im not some noob, dont try to lie and bullshit with me, youre gonna end up embarrassing yourself and darkcoin even more.
stonehedge
Legendary

Decentralize Everything

View Profile
February 26, 2015, 07:49:31 PM

Yup.  Internetape was one of the beneficiaries of the instamine but he sold up early on at stupidly low prices.

If Evan has such a huge pile of instamined coins that he got for free why does he buy Darkcoins from the community and on exchange?  
stonehedge
Legendary

Decentralize Everything

View Profile
February 26, 2015, 07:50:43 PM

youre lying. i was at xcoins(darkcoin) very beginnings with cryptohunter and never saw you. there were less than 20 people mining on the linux release with evan and internetape having by far, the highest hashrate and gaining the most coins. Evan knew that the majority of people use windows, and purposely made a linux only release so he could get most of the instamined coins.

and changing your posts from critisizing darkcoins beginnings(like you did) is stupid as every post is recorded on a seperate website that scans bitcointalk.org

Pls, im not some noob, dont try to lie and bullshit with me, youre gonna end up embarrassing yourself and darkcoin even more.

Why do you feel that you have to hide your identity?  Your claims would have much more gravitas if you revealed who you are.  Somebody might actually believe you!
stopsigningbitch

View Profile
February 26, 2015, 07:55:48 PM

Why do you feel that you have to hide your identity?  Your claims would have much more gravitas if you revealed who you are.  Somebody might actually believe you!

Lol what? you tryna troll?  go look at darkcoins blockchain if you want to see the instamine or look at the beginnings of darkcoins thread on the alternate bitcointalk site that records all posts permanently(so you can see the true content of the posts even if they were edited later on)
stonehedge
Legendary

Decentralize Everything

View Profile
February 26, 2015, 07:59:03 PM

Of course I know about the instamine..it is well established.   

I am saying that any claim that the devs are hoarding the instamined coins is unprovable bullshit.  Reveal who you are, provide some evidence and maybe people will take you seriously.  Sign out...log back in with your normal BCT account and take it from there...what have you got to hide?

Why do you feel that you have to hide your identity?  Your claims would have much more gravitas if you revealed who you are.  Somebody might actually believe you!

Lol what? you tryna troll?  go look at darkcoins blockchain if you want to see the instamine or look at the beginnings of darkcoins thread on the alternate bitcointalk site that records all posts permanently(so you can see the true content of the posts even if they were edited later on)
illodin

Activity: 966
Merit: 1003

View Profile
February 26, 2015, 07:59:09 PM

Stop talking shit stupid dumbass and claiming I'm the liar. I mined on the very first day, I would show you a screenshot but I don't want to ruin your day as it looks like you're having enough problems as it is already.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  

Jump to: