Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 12:24:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  
Author Topic: SCAM Darkcoin instamine 2 millions DRKs (50% of darkcoin in circulation)  (Read 82582 times)
luke997

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 05:57:29 PM

What a poor smear campaign attempt on Darkcoin.
Did you even check where several of the top wallets belong? Cryptsy. In fact ~500.000
So keep telling stories.

You don't realise one simple thing. Investors - people with money - are not stupid kids. They know the full story.
I won't even go into details what are the facts. If you're too lazy to read, your fault.
So if you think people will suddenly start dumping or stop mining - you're delusional.

Too anyone with a brain, such attempts and trolling is a clear sign of which coin is successful.

So write all the stories you want, but when the dust settles and all the silly, clone, scam coin die, only the serious, innovative crypost will stay. Such as Darkcoin.

P.S. Let me guess, soon we'll have private messages:

"I'll stop posting $hit about your coin when you send me BTC"

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ymer

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 06:00:21 PM

Talk about personal attacks and ignoring the fact that DRK was instamined.
ErrorId

Activity: 133

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 06:15:25 PM

hehe they will accuse anyone to hide their scam...

LET THEM ARGUE WITH THESE FACTS

1.  The block reward was 500 every couple seconds at launch!  Not 20 or 50 coins every 2.5 minutes as listed.  There was also no windows wallet so only linux users could mine.  This allowed about 1.7-2 million Darkcoins to be instamined in the first 24hours.  Representing about 50% OF ALL DARKCOINS CURRENTLY IN EXISTENCE!!!  All mined in the first 24hours by just a few wallets.  Then the rules were changed increasing the block time to 2.5 minutes and eliminating the 500 block reward, (but only after the instaminers had claimed 2 million or so coins first.)

2.  Today many of those day 1 instamined coins have already been sold and right now approx 24% of all Darkcoins are held in just 10 wallets.  This could be 10 people or it could be simply Evan with 10 different wallets.

3.  My opinion is that it is unfair and unfortunate that this occurred and IMO it represents a very real risk to Darkcoin in that there is an opening for a good dev to make an Identical X11 coin that has all the attributes of Darkcoin, plus a few more features, and have a truly fair and equitable launch.  The instamining will continue to be brought up as it currently represents about a 10% premine given the Dev recently reduced the total coins that will ever be in existence to around 22million!

noob fools saying i think it is nice people mining early get more coins...lol you silly noobs.

you would all be crying when a coin comes out with no wallet and a HUGE HUGE HUGE % of minting is mined in 24hours that you will never have a chance at you silly people.

keep quiet over thing you don't understand.

Just print this to anything they say!!!!!!

1.  The block reward was 500 every couple seconds at launch!  Not 20 or 50 coins every 2.5 minutes as listed.  There was also no windows wallet so only linux users could mine.  This allowed about 1.7-2 million Darkcoins to be instamined in the first 24hours.  Representing about 50% OF ALL DARKCOINS CURRENTLY IN EXISTENCE!!!  All mined in the first 24hours by just a few wallets.  Then the rules were changed increasing the block time to 2.5 minutes and eliminating the 500 block reward, (but only after the instaminers had claimed 2 million or so coins first.)

2.  Today many of those day 1 instamined coins have already been sold and right now approx 24% of all Darkcoins are held in just 10 wallets.  This could be 10 people or it could be simply Evan with 10 different wallets.

3.  My opinion is that it is unfair and unfortunate that this occurred and IMO it represents a very real risk to Darkcoin in that there is an opening for a good dev to make an Identical X11 coin that has all the attributes of Darkcoin, plus a few more features, and have a truly fair and equitable launch.  The instamining will continue to be brought up as it currently represents about a 10% premine given the Dev recently reduced the total coins that will ever be in existence to around 22million!

the more they try to justify or excuse it the more people get to read about the scam..............

in the end they will accept it is best to shut up about it and hope people forget.

So why don't you clone it and launch a fair one and see how you do?
luke997

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 06:16:40 PM

Did you even read what happened and what's the current situation?
99% of what was mined got sold and given away.
Now we have a great coin with a perfect distribution.
No need for hundreds of BTC daily to keep the price.
No big bag holders to dump.
Only a serious coin and serious investors.

You're not going to get free coins, you're not going to damage Darkcoin, so just get a life.

Or, if you think you can do better, launch a better coin, I'm sure everyone will get on it.

P.S. I was late. I mined late. I bought late. I'm not a sore whining looser.
ymer

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 06:20:02 PM

99% of what was mined got soldand given away.

You're not going to get free coins, you're not going to damage Darkcoin, so just get a life.

Or, if you think you can do better, launch a better coin, I'm sure everyone will get on it.

Was the instamine Sold? definitely

Given away... to whom ?
Terzo

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 07:42:38 PM

99% of what was mined got sold and given away.

Give us proof of your words! Or you just came up with this stuff ?
kaene

Activity: 784
Merit: 1005

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 08:36:17 PM

hehe they will accuse anyone to hide their scam...

LET THEM ARGUE WITH THESE FACTS

1.  The block reward was 500 every couple seconds at launch!  Not 20 or 50 coins every 2.5 minutes as listed.  There was also no windows wallet so only linux users could mine.  This allowed about 1.7-2 million Darkcoins to be instamined in the first 24hours.  Representing about 50% OF ALL DARKCOINS CURRENTLY IN EXISTENCE!!!  All mined in the first 24hours by just a few wallets.  Then the rules were changed increasing the block time to 2.5 minutes and eliminating the 500 block reward, (but only after the instaminers had claimed 2 million or so coins first.)

You have a serious understanding problem, 500 XCO per block was part of the specifications

Currently the reward formula is controlled by 2222222/(((Difficulty+2600)/9)^2), but originally was controlled by (1111 / (diff+1 ^ 2)) with a maximum cap of 500, so the reward was 500 until diff got to 0.49+ (do your math) as per coin specifications.

Code:

int64 static GetBlockValue(int nBits, int64 nFees)
{
    double dDiff =
        (double)0x0000ffff / (double)(nBits & 0x00ffffff);

int64 nSubsidy = (1111 / (pow((dDiff+1),2)));
    if (nSubsidy > 500) nSubsidy = 500;
    if (nSubsidy < 1) nSubsidy = 1;
    nSubsidy *= COIN;

return nSubsidy + nFees;
}

And if you follow the thread, some weeks after launch, once diff was always high, seeing that the coin was getting popular and with that formula the reward was going to be misery amount soon, dev updated the reward formula to something that would deliver a more fair amount of coins even a lot of new miners join, that's when 2222222/(((Difficulty+2600)/9)^2) was added (and finally replaced the old one because diff wasn't going to be low enough anymore), just to make it more fair!

There was a problem with difficulty adjustment, this is something that many coins have at launch, diff wasn't adjusting quick enough, and where most devs just ignore the problem, he pushed an update to fix it.

And "All mined in the first 24hours by just a few wallets", go check the block chain, there were more than 1k wallets mining the coin at launch.

I won't deny the first 24 hours produced an important percentage of the total coins (about 2% when cap was 84M and about 9% with the cap at 22M), no one is trying to deny this, but call this scam? This was always public knowledge, not intended and no one lied about it, so everyone who invested or is investing (money or mining) knew and knows this, read the first 10 pages of the thread, it's all there.

Now go and read the first 10 pages of the thread, then read the rest of the thread, and then go find any other coin with a dev dedicating 1/10th of the time DRK's dev is dedicating to deliver more and more features and trying to make it as fair as possible, and then come back and reply.

Please, leave facts when you reply, because we all know you will reply, I'm just hoping this time is something different.

Btw, you are still in time to buy some coins, so please, do it, I'll be happy for you once you see profit in a couple of months.
eizh

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 09:00:55 PM

kaene, cryptohunter is a 16 year old kid (yes really, self-admitted). Hardly worth the effort.

Don't want DRK? Don't mine it. Trolling for a competitor is counterproductive since it just leaves a bad taste in the public's mouth.
ZeroBarrier

Activity: 140

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 10:32:53 PM

You have a serious understanding problem, 500 XCO per block was part of the specifications

Currently the reward formula is controlled by 2222222/(((Difficulty+2600)/9)^2), but originally was controlled by (1111 / (diff+1 ^ 2)) with a maximum cap of 500, so the reward was 500 until diff got to 0.49+ (do your math) as per coin specifications.

Code:

int64 static GetBlockValue(int nBits, int64 nFees)
{
    double dDiff =
        (double)0x0000ffff / (double)(nBits & 0x00ffffff);

int64 nSubsidy = (1111 / (pow((dDiff+1),2)));
    if (nSubsidy > 500) nSubsidy = 500;
    if (nSubsidy < 1) nSubsidy = 1;
    nSubsidy *= COIN;

return nSubsidy + nFees;
}

And if you follow the thread, some weeks after launch, once diff was always high, seeing that the coin was getting popular and with that formula the reward was going to be misery amount soon, dev updated the reward formula to something that would deliver a more fair amount of coins even a lot of new miners join, that's when 2222222/(((Difficulty+2600)/9)^2) was added (and finally replaced the old one because diff wasn't going to be low enough anymore), just to make it more fair!

There was a problem with difficulty adjustment, this is something that many coins have at launch, diff wasn't adjusting quick enough, and where most devs just ignore the problem, he pushed an update to fix it.

And "All mined in the first 24hours by just a few wallets", go check the block chain, there were more than 1k wallets mining the coin at launch.

I won't deny the first 24 hours produced an important percentage of the total coins (about 2% when cap was 84M and about 9% with the cap at 22M), no one is trying to deny this, but call this scam? This was always public knowledge, not intended and no one lied about it, so everyone who invested or is investing (money or mining) knew and knows this, read the first 10 pages of the thread, it's all there.

Now go and read the first 10 pages of the thread, then read the rest of the thread, and then go find any other coin with a dev dedicating 1/10th of the time DRK's dev is dedicating to deliver more and more features and trying to make it as fair as possible, and then come back and reply.

Please, leave facts when you reply, because we all know you will reply, I'm just hoping this time is something different.

Btw, you are still in time to buy some coins, so please, do it, I'll be happy for you once you see profit in a couple of months.

You talk about fairness after the flash mine, as if it carried any weight after the fact. You can't possibly think everyone here is that daft.
IloveAnonCoin (OP)

View Profile
April 23, 2014, 10:06:53 AM

I won't deny the first 24 hours produced an important percentage of the total coins (about 2% when cap was 84M and about 9% with the cap at 22M), no one is trying to deny this, but call this scam? This was always public knowledge, not intended and no one lied about it, so everyone who invested or is investing (money or mining) knew and knows this

I don't think everyone knew about this  Shocked
kaene

View Profile
April 23, 2014, 10:31:43 AM

I won't deny the first 24 hours produced an important percentage of the total coins (about 2% when cap was 84M and about 9% with the cap at 22M), no one is trying to deny this, but call this scam? This was always public knowledge, not intended and no one lied about it, so everyone who invested or is investing (money or mining) knew and knows this

Wrong. You and a couple more are trying so hard to leave negative comments about DRK instead of taking care of your own endeavors that anyone interested knows all the details about the coin by now (gotta thank you, awesome promotion, lol).

But just in case, if anyone still wants to know about the coin, check the details here:

https://darkcointalk.org/threads/the-birth-of-darkcoin.162/

Oh, thanks for the opportunity to, by the way, let everyone know about the Release Candidate 1 recently released, you can read more about it here:
"DarkCoin Price Jumps More Than 40% As Developers Unveil First Release Candidate of Anonymous Payment Technology, Darksend"
http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/04/prweb11781530.htm

(oh, price went UP 15-20% since yesterday)

Again, thanks, there is no such a thing as bad publicity Smiley

IloveAnonCoin (OP)

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 07:22:48 PM

Wrong. You and a couple more are trying so hard to leave negative comments about DRK instead of taking care of your own endeavors that anyone interested knows all the details about the coin by now (gotta thank you, awesome promotion, lol).

But just in case, if anyone still wants to know about the coin, check the details here:

Oh, thanks for the opportunity to, by the way, let everyone know about the Release Candidate 1 recently released, you can read more about it here:
"DarkCoin Price Jumps More Than 40% As Developers Unveil First Release Candidate of Anonymous Payment Technology, Darksend"

I just quote your comment and tell all people who want to get involve with Darkcoin know about the dev's instamine. What's wrong with that ?
kaene

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 07:38:17 PM

I just quote your comment and tell all people who want to get involve with Darkcoin know about the dev's instamine. What's wrong with that ?

Awesome, thanks bro. If there is a confirmation of a coin doing well is when people keep coming back to complain and troll. Now that the price is moving UP there you are, and you are not the only one, the official thread got some more.

Hopefully you won't mind if I leave a screenshot (hint: search for the green number):

Beautiful:

IloveAnonCoin (OP)

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 07:44:01 PM

Awesome, thanks bro. If there is a confirmation of a coin doing well is when people keep coming back to complain and troll. Now that the price is moving UP there you are, and you are not the only one, the official thread got some more.

Hopefully you won't mind if I leave a screenshot (hint: search for the green number):

Beautiful:

It is just another pump and dump, the devs has 50% of all coins, what do you think about that ? he can make it 0.00005 tmr if he wants.
BTCsovjet

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 07:53:55 PM

Instamined or not. It's still pretty much the only new altcoin that brought us something new and useful.
IloveAnonCoin (OP)

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 08:12:47 PM

Instamined or not. It's still pretty much the only new altcoin that brought us something new and useful.

New ? Is coinjoin new ? If you want to discuss, please PM gmaxwell you will know whether it is new or not. 
kaene

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 09:29:07 PM

New ? Is coinjoin new ? If you want to discuss, please PM gmaxwell you will know whether it is new or not. 

- First coin to implement a modified and improved version of coinjoin that solves its flaws.
- First X11 (this wouldn't be important if it wasn't because it's becoming very popular and most new coins are using it).
- DGW as an improvement of the buggy KGW.
- Masternodes as 2nd generation PoS (this is just awesome!).

... oh, and it's only 3 months old, yeah, right, nothing new/useful Smiley

Seriously, your last statement is saying that "Anoncoin doesn't have innovation if it implements Zerocoin because it was designed by Matt Green", is this what you are saying?

I think you are now taking the wrong direction questioning DarkCoin's innovation Smiley
IloveAnonCoin (OP)

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 10:16:58 PM

- First coin to implement a modified and improved version of coinjoin that solves its flaws.
- First X11 (this wouldn't be important if it wasn't because it's becoming very popular and most new coins are using it).

Seriously, your last statement is saying that "Anoncoin doesn't have innovation if it implements Zerocoin because it was designed by Matt Green", is this what you are saying?

I think you are now taking the wrong direction questioning DarkCoin's innovation Smiley

1. Flaw is from "Design" not implementing.
2. X11 is not ASIC-Resistent since day one, the dev also know about that.
3. DGW is just simple moving average.
4. Masternodes as backdoor for NSA

kaene

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 10:43:39 PM

1. Flaw is from "Design" not implementing.
2. X11 is not ASIC-Resistent since day one, the dev also know about that.
3. DGW is just simple moving average.
4. Masternodes as backdoor for NSA

1. Agreed, that's what DarkSend solves, thanks for helping me clarifying.
2. Who is claiming it's ASIC resistant? I haven't, I agree with dev, long term is desirable to have ASICs.
3. Yeah, that's why it works so well and any new coin launched is using it (AnonCoin would add it if it was profitable enough to be mined by multipools).
4. Just like NSA cracking Zerocoin secret key and being able to see all the "anonymous" blockchain as an open book (and we wouldn't even know).
othe

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 11:58:42 PM

Thats bullshit.

If the NSA can crack the key used by zerocash the WHOLE internet is fucked.

If that crypto can be cracked - which i totally doubt - we are all totally screwed, nothing would be secure anymore - thats simply not a valid claim.

And you are addressing flaws in KGW...but DGW and Digishield have the same flaws, basically every difficulty adjustment which works per 1 block has it....

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  

Jump to: