Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 04:39:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best energy drink  (Read 21077 times)
ChekaZ
Legendary

Activity: 1884
Merit: 1005

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 09:25:12 AM

I really like MonsterEnergy (Green one) and Redbull Smiley

BTC: 1Ges1taJ69W7eEMbQLcmNGnUZenBkCnn45
FTC: 6sxjM96KMZ7t4AmDTUKDZdq82Nj931VQvY

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Don007
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1007

Live like there is no tomorrow!

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 01:13:32 PM

Energy drinks with added hemp oil is the new trend!

Seeds of discord: Popularity of energy drinks made with hemp oil stirs debate

http://www.rep-am.com/news/local/808063.txt

We've got these in The Netherlands from quite a long time. It does contain a very very very small part of extract from hemp.  No, you won't experience any effects from this.

I think it's just a marketing plan for youngsters, who want to be "cool" with their energydrinks and think everything about Cannabis is "cool".   However, I've tried these too. The taste isn't bad, it's just one of the Red Bull alternatives..

{Curently quite inactive as I'm really busy in my private life. I will get back soon!}

-> Your line here during my inactivity? Feel free to PM <-
MICRO
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1037

CEO @ Stake.com and Primedice.com

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2014, 02:35:03 PM

We've got these in The Netherlands from quite a long time. It does contain a very very very small part of extract from hemp.  No, you won't experience any effects from this.

I think it's just a marketing plan for youngsters, who want to be "cool" with their energydrinks and think everything about Cannabis is "cool".   However, I've tried these too. The taste isn't bad, it's just one of the Red Bull alternatives..

Lol. I would love to try that one.
Red bull is not the best by my opinion, it only has best marketing.

▄▄████████▄▄
   ▄████████████████▄
 ▄█████▀▀       ▀▀████     ████                  ████
▄████▀            ████    ████▌                 ▐████
█████           ▄████▀   ▐████                  ████▌    ▄▄
█████           ▀▀▀▀    ▄█████████▀            ▐████   ▄███▀
 █████▄           ▄▄███████████▀▀   ▄▄▄▄       ████  ▄███▀
   ▀█████▄▄       ▀████▀████▀     ▄████▀███   ▐███████▀▀        ▄▄▄▄
      ▀███████▄        ▐████    ▄████  ▐██▌   ███████        ▄███▀ ██▌
         ▀▀██████▄▄    ████    ▄███▀   ███   ▐███▌███      ▄███▀  ▄██▌
    ▄▄▄▄     ▀▀█████  ▐████    ████   ▄███   ████ ▐███    ▐████▄▄███▀
  █████▀▀      ▀████▌ ▐████▄▄██████▄▄█████▄▄█████  ▀███   ████
 ████▀          ████▌  ▀████▀▀  ▀████▀  ▀██▀ ███▀   ▀███  ▀████▄▄▄▄██
████▌          █████        ▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄ ▄▄ ▄ ▄▄ ▀███   ▀▀████▀▀
████▄       ▄▄████▀       ▄█▀   ▀ ▄█▀  ▀█▄ ██▀▀██▀▀██▀███▄▄      ▄▄██
 ██████████████▀▀  ▄███▄  ██▄     ██▄  ▄██ ██  ██  ██   ▀▀█████████▀▀
   ▀██████▀▀▀      ▀███▀   ▀████▀  ▀████▀  ██  ██  ██

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀▐▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀    ▄▀█████▀     ▀█▄
▄█▄    █        ▀▄   ███▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▄       ▄▀▀▀▀▀███▄
████      ▀▄▄▄▄▄▀       ███
███     ▄▄███████▄▄     ▄▀█
█  ▀▄ ▄▀ ▀███████▀ ▀▄ ▄▀  █
▀█   █     ▀███▀     ▀▄  █▀
▀█▄▄█▄      █        █▄█▀
▀█████▄ ▄▀▀ ▀▀▄▄ ▄▄███▀
▀█████        ████▀
▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀

● OVER 1000 GAMES
● DAILY RACES AND BONUSES
● RAKEBACK & VIP RANKS
● 24/7 LIVE SUPPORT
izanagi narukami
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1028

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 06:39:43 AM

my Energy drink

Smiley
bryant.coleman (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1217

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 10:33:44 AM

Oh you are lucky, as you reside in the Netherlands. Where I live, the possession of cannabis (even in minute quantities) is a criminal offense. Looks like I'll never get a chance to try out this drink.  Angry
onlinepro

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 05:02:10 PM

We've got these in The Netherlands from quite a long time. It does contain a very very very small part of extract from hemp.  No, you won't experience any effects from this.

I think it's just a marketing plan for youngsters, who want to be "cool" with their energydrinks and think everything about Cannabis is "cool".   However, I've tried these too. The taste isn't bad, it's just one of the Red Bull alternatives..

Oh you are lucky, as you reside in the Netherlands. Where I live, the possession of cannabis (even in minute quantities) is a criminal offense. Looks like I'll never get a chance to try out this drink.  Angry

Cannabis Energy Drink does not contain any THC or other psychoactive substances.
So I don't think it is illegal anywhere.

You can see from their faq:

IS CANNABIS ENERGY DRINK LEGAL?
Absolutely! Although in 2001 the Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA) announced a worldwide embargo on selling all foodstuffs based on hemp and oils, this decision was reversed in 2004 after a successful appeal to the ninth US Circuit Court of Appeals in San Francisco , CA. A product that contains a hemp seed extract must have a THC count of 10ppb (parts per billion) or less. This is such a small amount that it is considered non -measurable.

And

DOES CANNABIS ENERGY DRINK CONTAIN ANY ILLEGAL SUBSTANCES?

Absolutely not. If you were to translate ‘Cannabis Sativa’ from Latin you would learn that it loosely translates in something like "useful hemp." The confusion (and concern) can be attributed to the fact that hemp seeds / oil is derived from the Cannabis Sativa plant, which is linked to marihuana. Marihuana contains large amounts of THC. The amounts of THC in hemp seeds and oil are so small that they can be considered non- measurable.

Link to full faq: http://www.cannabisenergydrink.com/faq

You can buy it from there: http://www.amazon.com/Cannabis-Energy-Drink/dp/B00CNXCRLC/ref=pd_sim_sbs_hpc_3?ie=UTF8&refRID=0V5YVMPPVMKQSG6EYQH4

Don007
Legendary

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 10:37:43 PM

Oh you are lucky, as you reside in the Netherlands. Where I live, the possession of cannabis (even in minute quantities) is a criminal offense. Looks like I'll never get a chance to try out this drink.  Angry

Cannabis Energy Drink does not contain any THC or other psychoactive substances.

You can see from their faq:

IS CANNABIS ENERGY DRINK LEGAL?
Absolutely! Although in 2001 the Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA) announced a worldwide embargo on selling all foodstuffs based on hemp and oils, this decision was reversed in 2004 after a successful appeal to the ninth US Circuit Court of Appeals in San Francisco , CA. A product that contains a hemp seed extract must have a THC count of 10ppb (parts per billion) or less. This is such a small amount that it is considered non -measurable.

And

DOES CANNABIS ENERGY DRINK CONTAIN ANY ILLEGAL SUBSTANCES?

Absolutely not. If you were to translate ‘Cannabis Sativa’ from Latin you would learn that it loosely translates in something like "useful hemp." The confusion (and concern) can be attributed to the fact that hemp seeds / oil is derived from the Cannabis Sativa plant, which is linked to marihuana. Marihuana contains large amounts of THC. The amounts of THC in hemp seeds and oil are so small that they can be considered non- measurable.

Link to full faq: http://www.cannabisenergydrink.com/faq

You can buy it from there: http://www.amazon.com/Cannabis-Energy-Drink/dp/B00CNXCRLC/ref=pd_sim_sbs_hpc_3?ie=UTF8&refRID=0V5YVMPPVMKQSG6EYQH4

It does contain "hemp extract" (I think that's the right word for it) according to the back of the can. I've got one in the fridge now, I might take a photo of it later on (as it's night over here and I'm not in the mood to leave my bedroom). Atleast, it Always has contained that.  But that's not THC indeed.

It's in Dutch, but I quote:
[Cannabis Energy Drink bevat voornamelijk natuurlijke ingrediënten zoals onder andere Hennep extract]

Translation: "Cannabis Energy Drink contains many natural ingredients like, for example, hemp extract.".  I don't think that's illegal. The Dutch website says that it's sold in United States, Netherlands, United Kingdom, Spain, Portugal, Belgium, Germany, Switzerland and Bulgaria.

You might notice the difference between the different hemp plants; you've got hemp plants with really less THC where also ropes and clothes are made from (that's where I think this extract comes from), and cannabis like "Cannabis Indica" where you can get your weed (and hash) from.

{Curently quite inactive as I'm really busy in my private life. I will get back soon!}

IamCANADIAN013

Merit: 503

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 11:04:23 PM

The only energy drink I will ever touch is Nos Energy Drink, original flavor.

I probably only drink 1 or 2 a year.  I try to avoid energy drinks as much as possible.  I used to drink Vodka Red Bulls back in the day, and they started to mess me up pretty bad.

Apparently I'm strange though, as my friends think it is the most disgusting energy drink out there, LOL!
trand

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2014, 01:02:01 AM

i think no one energy drink can give u more extra energy pure
because most of them have lots side effect due to the very high levels of caffeine
so much better not use energy drink if you not really need for your healthy  Roll Eyes

if must choice i have drink gatorade before

waterpile

Activity: 602

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 02:06:03 AM

Monster energy drink for is better  Cool
bryant.coleman (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 03:18:25 AM

I live in Asia, and you will face criminal prosecution even if you possess 0.1 mg of cannabis. So if I am going to order the drink from the Netherlands, there is a chance that the customs authorities will make my life terrible.  Grin
IamCANADIAN013

Merit: 503

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 04:53:40 AM

I live in Asia, and you will face criminal prosecution even if you possess 0.1 mg of cannabis. So if I am going to order the drink from the Netherlands, there is a chance that the customs authorities will make my life terrible.  Grin

Seriously, thats just messed up.  The police pretty much turn a blind eye to cannabis here.  As long as you're not being a dick about it and keep it on the down low, they don't care.  Anything under an ounce in Vancouver, and it's a simple ticket.
BlackFurry

Activity: 74
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 05:39:25 AM

This energy drink looks great. Unfortunately this is not available in my place. What is the effect of this?

My current favorite right now is redbull.
Don007
Legendary

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 11:15:07 AM

This energy drink looks great. Unfortunately this is not available in my place. What is the effect of this?

My current favorite right now is redbull.

Read my post(s) above yours. It doesn't bring any side effects because it contains a very small quantity of hemp extract (read: not cannabis, which contains THC). The effects are thus the same as all the other energy drinks. The taste is a bit different from Red Bull but not much. A bit like all the other Red Bull alternatives.. 

It has a serious promotion team though. For pictures check http://www.cannabisenergydrink.nl/fotos.  And oh, it's made (-> produced) in Austria.

sana8410

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 11:26:22 AM

Lol. I would love to try that one.
Red bull is not the best by my opinion, it only has best marketing.
Cannabis Energy Drink is nothing more than a caffeinated drink. The ingredient list is packed with common ingredient, which the company claims is common because the best ingredients are used over and over again by good companies.

RENT MY SIG FOR A DAY
CounterStrike

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 12:50:01 PM

Red bull is the best in my country
anujjain

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 01:04:20 PM

Coffee is best drink for energy.
onlinepro

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 01:11:09 PM

This is only energy drink that contains thc.
They are selling  it at Colorado now.
They even have cannabis coffee at Colorado Tongue

But that drink we talked earlier is completely legal, everywhere.
As you can read from their faq.

negafen

Activity: 218
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2014, 04:20:26 PM

Hot green tea.

Keep me awake when tire. So that is the best energy drink for me.
bryant.coleman (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 05:00:38 AM

This is only energy drink that contains thc.
They are selling  it at Colorado now.
They even have cannabis coffee at Colorado Tongue

I would really love to try out cannabis coffee. Will be the perfect energy drink for me. But right now I don't have the means to travel to Colorado or Uruguay. Is that stuff legally available anywhere in Asia?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: