Bitcoin Forum
June 10, 2024, 09:21:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Flight of the weazle.. The iGotSpots Troll expose  (Read 1222 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Spoetnik (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 12:22:49 AM

The following true story is worth telling for those newer people who were not around pre-October 2013.

iGotSpots,
the guy i busted as the scammer behind TIX / Tickets (with Cryptsy staff's help) was busted scamming people with it. (by me and many others that can back up the claim)
way back for the first time, he got into it with me because i criticized him for posting on this forum that he was going to get his clone coin banned "Spots"
on the exchange it was not on yet.. Cryptsy. This lunatic that has bragged about being a certified Mensa genius last year had made his new clone coin
and had waited maybe a week or two and then out of the blue flipped out and raged hard saying Cryptsy was pure scamming bullshit because they didn't voluntarily
add his new coin yet.. and it had only been about a week and a half and he never even tried to ask them either.
So what did he do ?
He came here to his "Spots coin" ANN topic and informed ALL people who had invested in his coin he was going to tell Cryptsy to keep HIS coin off their exchange !

And i think about a day or two before that me and another guy had iGotSpots banned from the Chat Box that used to exist for spamming the Cryptys chat box
that *used to exist with advertisements for his coin.. me and another guy both had posted here at  the forum he was abusing the Chat box..
So Cryptsy banned him for i think the duration of the day or something i can't recall the exact ban amount.

So he was already starting to get mad at me by that point ..This was all going down back in August 2013.

So when he came here and said HE is not going to allow HIS coin on Cryptsy and said he was going to demand that his coin "Spots"be banned for life
from being added i posted on his ANN topic here that i thought he was out of line making a demand like that and he should consult first with his users / investors..
Commons sense ? no ? Well..
This psychotic lunatic decided he wasn't havin' it.. and lit me up good, Trolling and insulting and attacking me endlessly ..which i have to admit stunned the hell out of me !
i wasn't raging on the guy pr anything.. i politely and simply made a good point and left it at that and his response to me was stunning !
It was pretty clear at this point the guy has massive mental issues and suffers from bouts of extreme rage..
And i was sitting on Cryptsy's chat box when he demanded his coin get banned so i witnessed with my own eyes BitJohn saying directly to him..
YES your coin is NOW banned and it will never be added too the exchange.. he said to iGotSpots.

Then the plot thickens lol

The same day it was banned iGotSpots had a change of heart i guess AFTER his coin was banned by BitJohn and iGotSpots came here
and created a Poll asking everyone if he should have his new coin added to Cryptsy.. copying what i said almost word for word earlier on his ANN topic.
I saw his poll and almost fell over laughing and i said to him.. WTF did you just say to me on your ANN topic ?
And I reminded him of treating me like dirt and attacking me personally and calling me names for posting what he just did AFTER the fact..
So he basically took what i said and copied it and pretended he was now all noble thinking about others now.. which was damage control obviously lol
And i would have appreciated an apology from this mouthy prick but he simply denied it all.. when he couldn't deny any of it because it was all posted publicly.
He knew i was right and it pissed him off and he sure as hell was not going to apologize to me OR any of the users/miners he just jerked around !
imagine investing in a coin and then coming here and seeing this lunatic informing you all he decided HE doesn't want HIS coin on some exchange..
we all know that is a super big priority for any new coin so for him to pull a stunt like that is mind blowing !

So after a day or two, iGotSpots talked to BitJohn (Cryptsy Staff) privately and they came to some agreement that the coin "Spots" would in fact be added to Cryptsy.
I only found out they added it when it was announced on chat after the fact and i laughed sooo hard and i kept saying to all the guys and "BJ" who was on chat
that they have GOT to be joking right Huh and they said no and i looked at the list on the left and their it was..
i was flabbergasted ! WTF ? why would they add that maniacs brand new coin after so little time and sooo much drama ?
And this guy was wrapped up in a Nuggets ANN topic that at the time was 105 pages long that had to be moved the Altcoin section
to the OFF-Topic forum section it got so bad with Vlad and iGotSots fighting (Vlad cloned iGotSPots coin "Nuggets" the first day he got here)
One cloner mad and fighting over a cloner cloning a coin a another cloner cloned LOLOL
(The Nuggets Topic was later after a couple months moved back to Altcoins)
So even dealing with this maniac i think should have been a careful consideration for Cryptsy, but nope.. they were all too happy to pander too the angry psycho freak.

Over the next week or two iGotSpots sat around Cryptsy's chat box contributing nothing but snotty insulting comments to random people as he usually did..
OR going to extreme lengths to try and advertise and promote his new clone coin "Spots" and i occasionally pointed out how he was spamming
which of course enraged him and sent him attacking me endlessly.. all the while Cryptsy staff for months afterwards played dumb about his Trolling on me
and often using multiple account names.. it got so bad that all Chat users would warn me and say oh shit YOUR TROLL is here now Spoetnik hahhaa
and yet Cryptsy staff would when confronted would play dumb and say they never seen any trolling at all.. Which was an obvious out right lie !
They watched the guy harass the shit out of me beyond comprehension.. he had no right to treat me like that an Cryptsy would not defend me in the slightest.. ever !

So around this time iGotSpots decided that not only was he going to Troll on me with attacks and insults randomly out of the blue like a stalker waiting in the shadows
he now decided to pull a whole new level of bullshit on me and started flooding me with unprovoked private messages (i never sent him one first or anything)
and this is what he sent me people..

message no. 1
Slander
« Sent to: Spoetnik on: August 23, 2013, 11:13:04 AM »
Lawyers will be sending you an email this weekend for all your defamation of a legal business entity with no proof. Enjoy the lawsuit coming your way. Believe it or not, it's not that hard to find who you are. I suggest you cease and desist immediately before you get fucked. I will give you until Monday to change your attitude. If you think I'm fucking around, I dare you to keep it up. I literally dare you

Just a friendly warning

message no. 2
Re: Slander
« Sent to: Spoetnik on: August 23, 2013, 06:06:01 PM »
Keep it up

message no. 3
Re: Slander
« Sent to: Spoetnik on: August 24, 2013, 01:09:23 AM »
If you don't believe me feel free to do your own research and look up what s doe subpoena is. We will be requesting them from both Cryptsy and bitcointalk on Monday if you don't stop.

You think this is a joke? Keep it up. We have logs of everything you have slandered us about and will continue to log any and all other misinformation you post.

Final friendly warning before we take it further

So did i defame his business ? Nope. And he was calling his clone coin "Spots" a business too lol .. which is cute ahhaha
All i did was what i said earlier and that was point out how he should have asked his users before getting his own coin banned by request
I never did slandered or defamed his coin ever once !..
And many people will be able to back me up when i say, i even on many occasions backed him up and praised his clone coin for being an effort to do something different.
So i never did slander his coin and i gave him positive credit for it.. he was making that up plain and simple. When i asked for proof he had none...
AND not only did he threaten me with that shit via PM he actually went and tried to get my personal info from Cryptsy staff privately i was told by BigVern (Cryptsy Staff)
and whether Cryptsy handed my info over to the guy or not Cryptsy staff would not tell me..

Meanwhile all along iGotSpots would hide on Cryptsy chat saying nothing waiting for me to show up and talk and then he would troll on me as hard as he could as usual
trying to provoke any kind of response from me while Mods there ALL played dumb endlessly about it even when i'd scroll up a couple lines and look at what he said FIRST
then they would bicth me out an dwarn me and say well we never seen / noticed what he said first..ya right lol (and the stalker would get NO warning at all but i would)
then a hell of a lot they would ban me and never iGotSPots for so called trolling when all i did was try and defend myself from this lunatics harassment campaign.
And this went on for months until Cryptsy staff was startin gto look REALLY bad playing dumb and banning me always and not him when i never started anything ever !
It took them several months to even admit they seen him trolling on me even when for example one time in front of staff i asked iGotSPots why he was doing this to me
and he said word for word "because it's fun to troll on me".

And just when you think it can't get any worse iGotSpots exactly 24 hours after the last PM he sent me earlier went on Cryptsy chat and stalked me again
and woudln't let up and what he did next blew me away.. while he is supposedly actively pursuing a lawsuit for defamation against me he said the following..

I am rich and I can find out who you are and it would be easy to hop on a plane and come get me..

The bloody maniac was threatening to beat me up now LOL

And ladies and gentleman THAT was just the beginning of iGotSpots Bullshit Trolling Drama games and Cryptsy's pandering playing dumb routine.
They banned me over there 10 to 1 vs banning iGotSPots and always said they never seen anything but my reply.. no matter what i replied
and the guy was stalking me online hiding and waiting to pounce 24/7 and had posted attacks on me FIRST every single time.
I knew i was being setup so no i was not starting anything and i was being careful about what i said and always tried to ignore the Trolling brat.
That maniac was to trying to get me banned and his buddies who run Crypsty played along with it all and banned me every chance they could get,
for any reason they could think of.. Such as one time i was banned because i was told "they were not in the mood for me" lol
And in all that time they banned him ONCE for trolling and it was by Horus.. every single other time over months they kept lecturing and banning me
when i never started anything and rarely said anything in return and clearly bent over backwards ignoring the troll stalking me..
People would say why the hell did you ban Spoetnik ? and the Cryptsy staff would say i was trolling..
A lot of the public on chat was disgusted and would usually stick up for me and say that pure bs and i didn't do anything after Cryptsy banned me *again
and then if i ever came here and brought it up like i did (i think 2 topics total) when i finally came back to Cryptsy's chat box later the staff would mock me
and laugh at me for posting here about it.. saying boo hoo what are you gonna do go post more crying on Bitcointalk ?
And Staff would run there mouth at me AFTER i was banned too.. REAL professional exchange operation going on there i thought wow !
Wouldn't you want to say something if a place was run by mouthy brats screwing your over and protecting coin cloners harassing people ?
When i asked BitJohn about this crap he said he had no idea about any of it even though it had been going on for months and he said would look into it..
nothing ever changed and i was never replied back to about the matter and i was clearly bs'd about it and i was told that to make it look good for people watching clearly.
iGotSpots could get away with ANYTHING on chat back then and they would pretend to not be around or didn't notice it.. BUT watched me like a hawk
and laid the ban hammer on my ass as much as they could.. so hell ya i bitched at this forum about the all.. you all would too !
The drama etc goes on and on and on.. i have soooo much dirt and pathetic stories now these loser(s) it's not even funny.
which is why this scammer now cycles through using multiple accounts here trolling me STILL.. it's not just to avoid getting caught trolling.
he has to do it because he has all on his own destroyed his reputation and he sure as hell didn't need me to do that for him hahhaha

Oh and for the record when i asked him a week later when i was getting sued he started saying it was not worth his time because i was a poor Canadian
so he wouldn't make much money from suing me and later when i brought it up occasionally over the months he would just lie and say he never threatened me at all..
and i would have to post the pm's over and over to prove it. And the same with his threats to beat me up.. he denied it 90% of the time and said i was lying for months
except once or twice when he admitted it on Cryptsy's chat box and he would then add more violent threats to me etc.. then go back to denying it later lol
Even when the thing he said is a few lines up to scroll and see he would still lie about it which was stunning lol

The guy is a lunatic and a pathological + compulsive liar.. the biggest i have ever witnessed in my life !
and i have wanted all people every where if you watch all his crap stunts and STILL get involved with him (cough cough Cryptsy Staff)
then your an idiot and deserve what you get.. Such as Cryptsy staff working on making coins with him (which they have done)

So people before passing judgement on me or others consider there may be some back story going on lol
I think many people out there would prob think differently of me or that coin-cloner iGotSpots had they watched the lying coin cloner troll on me non stop for 8 months.
Scammers tend to get pretty pissed off when you expose them time after time lol
And i still have lots of chat logs and screen caps etc and every single minute detail i just said (And WAY More)
is verifiable by probably 100's of people that were on chat who sat there and watched it all play out..

FUD first & ask questions later™
Spoetnik (OP)
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 12:23:09 AM

reserved for story no. 2

Spoetnik (OP)
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 12:23:20 AM

reserved for story no. 3

iGotSpots
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054

CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2014, 12:58:35 AM

I have a new coin coming out soon. Get your pen and paper ready. Next chapter incoming

Spoetnik (OP)
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 01:11:26 AM

Why would i care ? i don't mine all these clones..

i think what i showed here is how unfair i frequently get treated and how people simply assume i'm just a bad guy etc
when all i have done since day one is battle for the little guy.. like saying hey don't you think you should talk to your users before making all their coins worthless ?
what did i get in return for that ? Trolled to death for 8 months while Cyptsy backed you iGoitSPots every step of the way..
Which i might add shows a lot about them too.. but many people know every bit of all that i said already.. they were there watching !

i made a strong effort to keep what i posted here as accurate as i possibly could and it's ALL one percent true !
so does that not tell the new guys here something ?

I don't think a lot of the October / Novernber noobs have the faintest clue at all how scammy cloners are and how much crap they have been caught doing..
they simply play the numbers game and hope to bury any thing bad by spamming the hell out of this place with more crap and causing diversions etc.
meanwhile the big mouths here are usually ultra noobs that just got here spouting off like experts pushing scam coins non stop.. they know nothing ! reality check !

Somebody should keep scammers held accountable..

iGotSpots
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2014, 01:12:13 AM

i made a strong effort to keep what i posted here as accurate as i possibly could and it's ALL one percent true !
so does that not tell the new guys here something ?

Sounds about right. Your words, not mine

I'm also not anonymous, but any means. If I did anything wrong, there are more than a few legal channels to pursue me (or my company) through

Also, I never used shill accounts. The only name I have is iGotSpots and the LotteryTickets name that I used to launch TIX. Never made fake names to troll you, believe it or not

memecoin

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 04:42:17 AM
Last edit: April 10, 2014, 03:39:08 AM by memecoin

Aww.. I'm sad to see this was on the second page. Spoetnik, this is what I'm talking about! Stuff like this makes my heart warm. I have a couple of comments and a question:
  • I believe you said Nuggets was cloned from Spots, in fact, it was the reverse. iGotSpots declared he would create the coin Vlad paid Shakezula to create. All iGotSpots had to do was fix the botched block reward logic.
  • An old Gascoin thread is your friend - Edit: See the quote at the bottom of this post. The good part is in bold: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=262952.msg4153106#msg4153106
  • When can we expect to see more of this stuff??

Here you go, Spoetnik. What I really like is that all within this very quote iGotSpots claims to own a business with GAS coin, yet GAS coin turned out to be r3wt. We all know r3wt didn't own a business. iGotSpots also claims to not be iGotSots. You can't make this stuff up!

Now is when you post some retarded excuse for fucking us and sneaking in a premine. What a piece of shit you are dude. Seriously. Thanks for fucking up one of our solid business plans and making us look stupid

thats what you and vlad get for talking shit on altcointalk.co.uk  i knew it was you and Igotspots the whole time, so fuck both of you. the fact that you had the nerve to ask me to do you a coin after talking shit about me and getting me removed as a mod at altcointalk.co.uk, just shows the kind of two faced fuck you are. go ahead and download the new block chain and client, we fixed your coin. but don't ask me for shit again. you're even more unproffessional than Vlad. never shit talk or out your programmer, ya  fuckin idiot.

I defeneded you for a long time against Vlad acutally, but nice try

I have 1 post on altcointalk and it's to announce Spots, so...keep it up, scammer. Diggin that hole deeper

I assume this is you admitting you scammed GAS Coin?
we went ahead and fixed your coin (subsidy now returns diff*fees*32, you're welcome) new client fixed blockchain, you have to switch over to and download the blockchain to get past the fork. i will admit that i messed up in the original client, and it wasn't on purpose but atleast i did you a solid a fixed your coin. i'm merely pointing to the fact that its karma due to your shit talking me to Zack. i know that you iGotSpots, and Vlad2Vlad are all the same person.

Wow, you really are fucking stupid...I've already made it very clear than GAS Coin and I own two businesses together. Vlad's a fucking idiot, but I believe you are even more delusional if you think I was posting to myself in that thread.

ok, if you aren't Vlad i apologize, its just the timeline of you accusing me of scamming you on this coin and someone accusing me of being a scammer on altcointalk on the same day seems a little to convenient to not be you. you have to understand i've been busy this weekend, i have kids man. i'd love to be here 100 percent of the time for support but i can't. try downloading the new client as i have done and the blockchain that justin provided. if you have any more problems let me know.

Its already beyond fucked. The coins rep is now shit. Which is unfortunate because we have 3 national gas stations we use to give away gas cards for our carpet cleaning customers. They were all ready to accept gas coin for gas cards before we even had planned to launch the coin

the new block chain is working now and from what i can gather, most people are happy with the new reward system. give it a try before you knock it.

http[Suspicious link removed]

Don't you think three different people calling you a scammer means something?  If it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck, well...it's probably not a bear

Reputation is everything when trying to build a new coin. You have successfully made this entire ordeal a clusterfuck. It's dead. Just let it die

nah, 3 different butthurt people who are crying like bitches over spilt milk. i never scammed anyone and i challenge anyone to prove that i have.

Challenge Accepted.

This is from Brady's PM's, I have a bunch on my account, too, from when GAS Coin was talking to you from my account to get around the 6 minute wait time between messages

here is a dump of the block rewards

int64 static GetBlockValue(int nHeight, int64 nFees)
{

int64 nSubsidy = 8 * COIN;The Initial Subsidy of The Genesis Block

int BlockCountA = 2;

if(nHeight == BlockCountA) { nSubsidy = 100000 * COIN; } How much i mined for myself and the team who helped me set up the network split 4 ways, 25000 coins apiece. less than .15% of total coins

else if(nHeight > 5 )
    {
        nSubsidy = .064 * COIN;block 5 to 50, .064 coins
    }
   else if(nHeight > 50 )
    {
        nSubsidy = 1.04 * COIN; block 51-100, 1.04 coins
    }
   else if(nHeight > 100 )
    {
        nSubsidy = 2.48 * COIN;block 101-500 2.48 coins
    }
   else if(nHeight == 500 )
    {
        nSubsidy = 6.4 * COIN; block 500 6.4 coins
    }
   else if(nHeight > 501 )
    {
        nSubsidy = 9.56 * COIN; block 502-1999 9.56 coins
    }
   else if(nHeight > 1999 )
    {
        nSubsidy = 8.32 * COIN; block 2000 - 5000 8.32 coins
    }
   else if(nHeight > 5000 )
    {
        nSubsidy = 6 * COIN; block 5001-10000 6 coins
    }
   else if(nHeight > 10000 )
    {
        nSubsidy = 7.064 * COIN; block 10001 to 20000 7.064 coins
    }
   else if(nHeight > 20000 )
    {
        nSubsidy = 2.096 * COIN; block 20001 to 23000 2.096 coins
    }
   else if(nHeight > 23000 )
    {
        nSubsidy = 4.064 * COIN; block 23001-50000 4.064 coins
    }
   else if(nHeight > 50000 )
    {
        nSubsidy = 3.064 * COIN; block 50001-51000 3.064 coins
    }
   else if(nHeight > 51000 )
    {
        nSubsidy = 7.064 * COIN; block 51002-55000, except for block 51001, 7.064 coins
    }
   else if(nHeight == 51001 )
    {
        nSubsidy = 7000.064 * COIN; milestone block 7000.064 coins
    }
   else if(nHeight > 55000 )
    {
        nSubsidy = 17.064 * COIN; block 55001 to 61000 17.064 coins
    }
   else if(nHeight > 61000 )
    {
        nSubsidy = 4.064 * COIN; block 61001 to 71000 4.064 coins
    }
   else if(nHeight > 71000 )
    {
        nSubsidy = 27.064 * COIN; block 710001-81000 27.064 coins
    }
   else if(nHeight > 81000 )
    {
        nSubsidy = 4.0347 * COIN; block 81000 and on 4.0347 coins
    }
   else nSubsidy = 8 * COIN;

return nSubsidy + nFees;
}

static const int64 nTargetTimespan =  1 * 20; // GAS COIN: 5 block retarget
static const int64 nTargetSpacing = 1 * 4; // GAS COIN: 4 second blocks
static const int64 nInterval = nTargetTimespan / nTargetSpacing

Report To Admin
BTC.sx - Leveraged Bitcoin Trading. Simply use Bitcoin to take advantage of a rising or falling Bitcoin price.
Quote from: BCB on July 17, 2013, 06:18:16 PM
This is bitcoin: Don't believe it until you see 6 confirmations!
r3wt

Activity: 98

THIS IS WHERE I ASKED HIM WHY THE FUCK HE SNUCK IN A PREMINE

View Profile  WWW  Personal Message (Online)
Trust: 0: -0 / +0(0)
Re: (No subject)
« Sent to: GAS Coin on: July 27, 2013, 12:10:43 AM »
Reply with quoteQuote  ReplyReply  Remove this messageDelete  
yeah, i did. its not a large enough premine to matter. no one will say shit about it, trust me. if worse comes to worse, just tell them i did it. you want some coins Smiley i've been mining the shit out of this coin. up to almost 50000 coins
Report To Admin
BTC.sx - Leveraged Bitcoin Trading. Simply use Bitcoin to take advantage of a rising or falling Bitcoin price.
r3wt

THIS IS WHERE I TOLD HIM IT WAS SHADY TO DO AND BULLSHIT TO RUIN MY REP FOR HIS OWN GAIN

« Sent to: GAS Coin on: July 27, 2013, 12:26:15 AM »
« You have forwarded or responded to this message. »
nothing shady about a premine if you put it to good use. you could have premined 2 million coins and no one would bitch. if you would have asked for apremine and made bounties, your coin would be half way to cryptsy by now. as it stands there is 14 m/h on the network. a solid coin launch, despite having Hydroponica trolling your thread and despite being dwarfed by the announcements of neocoin and curecoin coming today. nothing shady about mining 100,000 coins which is about .05% of 200 million. if you want to back out you can, but no one will agree with you that what i did was "shady".

your whole mindset makes me think that you should team up with Vlad to make a coin, since you both seem to have entirely unrealistic expectations. do you not understand how impossible it would be to combine a 5 block retarget with a minimum difficulty of 2 with a block value based on dDiff(the function that declares the current difficulty). we tried it on testnet(yeah, i had to hire testers, what am i supposed to split .4 btc four ways?) they wanted compensation and we took 25 k apiece. no shame in that.

I think you are being unreasonable crying over .05% premine. anyone who doesn't premine a coin is just afraid of standing up to the miners who want it all for themselves, or has a ton of hash(baritus, the dgc dev has over 200 m/h gpu farm, thats why he didn't premine.)
Report To Admin
r3wt

« Sent to: GAS Coin on: July 27, 2013, 01:33:52 AM »
Quote from: GAS Coin on July 27, 2013, 01:22:47 AM
And I agree premines are good for bounties, but who is going to pay them with it? I'm assuming not the 4 people with 25k each...so what good did that premine do except ruin the image we are trying to build here? If you guys plan on using it to help the coin, then I apologize and retract all statements about it.

But what I see is someone cashing the same check twice

cashing the same check twice? i think you must have misunderstood when i said noone works for free. yeah you paid me .4 btc, but it was up to me to figure it out and basically launch teh coin for you. i needed to entice a few miners to help me test on testnet. then i offered another guy to help me start the network when my powersupply went out on my server today. the premine won't ruin your image. the only people who will even care are a few trolls and greedy miners with alot of hashrate who want all the coins for themselves.

i can be your greatest asset or your weakest link? which do you want? to be clear thats not a threat, but i have no time to coddle your ego and manage your expectations. what i can do is build you a solid coin. what i can't do is listen to you bitch. i wouldn't have premined it if i didn't need to thats honest to god truth. you should have premined it as well from a bounty standpoint, because your userbase would be much larger and the chance of it reaching an exchange would be larger. i do like the niche that gas coin could fill, but if you aren't careful it will go the way of Barbecue coin and dissapear.

you're slowly working your way towards the Vlad zone, which is the point where i bail.

-----------

There's a shitload more I can get you if you really want me to. And for the record, I'm not Vlad nor iGotSpots lol that's ridiculous. The only posts I have on your forums, too, is announcing GAS Coin and iGotSpots only announced Spots there, that's it. We got Spots on an exchange in 3 days with no premine. We don't need a premine to build a solid coin. He's trying to save face in the Gas coin thread now, but don't be fooled. He fucked us and will continue to fuck people as long as he is allowed to

Am I spamming? Report me!
iGotSpots
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2014, 04:46:35 AM
Last edit: April 08, 2014, 05:41:38 AM by iGotSpots

Aww.. I'm sad to see this was on the second page. Spoetnik, this is what I'm talking about! Stuff like this makes my heart warm. I have a couple of comments and a question:
  • I believe you said Nuggets was cloned from Spots, in fact, it was the reverse. iGotSpots declared he would create the coin Vlad paid Shakezula to create. All iGotSpots had to do was fix the botched block reward logic.
  • An old Gascoin thread is your friend - Edit: See the quote at the bottom of this post. The good part is in bold: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=262952.msg4153106#msg4153106
  • When can we expect to see more of this stuff??

Screw it. Here you go, Spoetnik:

Now is when you post some retarded excuse for fucking us and sneaking in a premine. What a piece of shit you are dude. Seriously. Thanks for fucking up one of our solid business plans and making us look stupid

thats what you and vlad get for talking shit on altcointalk.co.uk  i knew it was you and Igotspots the whole time, so fuck both of you. the fact that you had the nerve to ask me to do you a coin after talking shit about me and getting me removed as a mod at altcointalk.co.uk, just shows the kind of two faced fuck you are. go ahead and download the new block chain and client, we fixed your coin. but don't ask me for shit again. you're even more unproffessional than Vlad. never shit talk or out your programmer, ya  fuckin idiot.

I defeneded you for a long time against Vlad acutally, but nice try

I have 1 post on altcointalk and it's to announce Spots, so...keep it up, scammer. Diggin that hole deeper

I assume this is you admitting you scammed GAS Coin?
we went ahead and fixed your coin (subsidy now returns diff*fees*32, you're welcome) new client fixed blockchain, you have to switch over to and download the blockchain to get past the fork. i will admit that i messed up in the original client, and it wasn't on purpose but atleast i did you a solid a fixed your coin. i'm merely pointing to the fact that its karma due to your shit talking me to Zack. i know that you iGotSpots, and Vlad2Vlad are all the same person.

Wow, you really are fucking stupid...I've already made it very clear than GAS Coin and I own two businesses together. Vlad's a fucking idiot, but I believe you are even more delusional if you think I was posting to myself in that thread.

ok, if you aren't Vlad i apologize, its just the timeline of you accusing me of scamming you on this coin and someone accusing me of being a scammer on altcointalk on the same day seems a little to convenient to not be you. you have to understand i've been busy this weekend, i have kids man. i'd love to be here 100 percent of the time for support but i can't. try downloading the new client as i have done and the blockchain that justin provided. if you have any more problems let me know.

Its already beyond fucked. The coins rep is now shit. Which is unfortunate because we have 3 national gas stations we use to give away gas cards for our carpet cleaning customers. They were all ready to accept gas coin for gas cards before we even had planned to launch the coin

the new block chain is working now and from what i can gather, most people are happy with the new reward system. give it a try before you knock it.

http[Suspicious link removed]

Don't you think three different people calling you a scammer means something?  If it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck, well...it's probably not a bear

Reputation is everything when trying to build a new coin. You have successfully made this entire ordeal a clusterfuck. It's dead. Just let it die

nah, 3 different butthurt people who are crying like bitches over spilt milk. i never scammed anyone and i challenge anyone to prove that i have.

Challenge Accepted.

This is from Brady's PM's, I have a bunch on my account, too, from when GAS Coin was talking to you from my account to get around the 6 minute wait time between messages

here is a dump of the block rewards

int64 static GetBlockValue(int nHeight, int64 nFees)
{

int64 nSubsidy = 8 * COIN;The Initial Subsidy of The Genesis Block

int BlockCountA = 2;

if(nHeight == BlockCountA) { nSubsidy = 100000 * COIN; } How much i mined for myself and the team who helped me set up the network split 4 ways, 25000 coins apiece. less than .15% of total coins

else if(nHeight > 5 )
    {
        nSubsidy = .064 * COIN;block 5 to 50, .064 coins
    }
   else if(nHeight > 50 )
    {
        nSubsidy = 1.04 * COIN; block 51-100, 1.04 coins
    }
   else if(nHeight > 100 )
    {
        nSubsidy = 2.48 * COIN;block 101-500 2.48 coins
    }
   else if(nHeight == 500 )
    {
        nSubsidy = 6.4 * COIN; block 500 6.4 coins
    }
   else if(nHeight > 501 )
    {
        nSubsidy = 9.56 * COIN; block 502-1999 9.56 coins
    }
   else if(nHeight > 1999 )
    {
        nSubsidy = 8.32 * COIN; block 2000 - 5000 8.32 coins
    }
   else if(nHeight > 5000 )
    {
        nSubsidy = 6 * COIN; block 5001-10000 6 coins
    }
   else if(nHeight > 10000 )
    {
        nSubsidy = 7.064 * COIN; block 10001 to 20000 7.064 coins
    }
   else if(nHeight > 20000 )
    {
        nSubsidy = 2.096 * COIN; block 20001 to 23000 2.096 coins
    }
   else if(nHeight > 23000 )
    {
        nSubsidy = 4.064 * COIN; block 23001-50000 4.064 coins
    }
   else if(nHeight > 50000 )
    {
        nSubsidy = 3.064 * COIN; block 50001-51000 3.064 coins
    }
   else if(nHeight > 51000 )
    {
        nSubsidy = 7.064 * COIN; block 51002-55000, except for block 51001, 7.064 coins
    }
   else if(nHeight == 51001 )
    {
        nSubsidy = 7000.064 * COIN; milestone block 7000.064 coins
    }
   else if(nHeight > 55000 )
    {
        nSubsidy = 17.064 * COIN; block 55001 to 61000 17.064 coins
    }
   else if(nHeight > 61000 )
    {
        nSubsidy = 4.064 * COIN; block 61001 to 71000 4.064 coins
    }
   else if(nHeight > 71000 )
    {
        nSubsidy = 27.064 * COIN; block 710001-81000 27.064 coins
    }
   else if(nHeight > 81000 )
    {
        nSubsidy = 4.0347 * COIN; block 81000 and on 4.0347 coins
    }
   else nSubsidy = 8 * COIN;

return nSubsidy + nFees;
}

static const int64 nTargetTimespan =  1 * 20; // GAS COIN: 5 block retarget
static const int64 nTargetSpacing = 1 * 4; // GAS COIN: 4 second blocks
static const int64 nInterval = nTargetTimespan / nTargetSpacing

Report To Admin
r3wt

THIS IS WHERE I ASKED HIM WHY THE FUCK HE SNUCK IN A PREMINE

« Sent to: GAS Coin on: July 27, 2013, 12:10:43 AM »
yeah, i did. its not a large enough premine to matter. no one will say shit about it, trust me. if worse comes to worse, just tell them i did it. you want some coins Smiley i've been mining the shit out of this coin. up to almost 50000 coins
Report To Admin
r3wt

THIS IS WHERE I TOLD HIM IT WAS SHADY TO DO AND BULLSHIT TO RUIN MY REP FOR HIS OWN GAIN

« Sent to: GAS Coin on: July 27, 2013, 12:26:15 AM »
nothing shady about a premine if you put it to good use. you could have premined 2 million coins and no one would bitch. if you would have asked for apremine and made bounties, your coin would be half way to cryptsy by now. as it stands there is 14 m/h on the network. a solid coin launch, despite having Hydroponica trolling your thread and despite being dwarfed by the announcements of neocoin and curecoin coming today. nothing shady about mining 100,000 coins which is about .05% of 200 million. if you want to back out you can, but no one will agree with you that what i did was "shady".

your whole mindset makes me think that you should team up with Vlad to make a coin, since you both seem to have entirely unrealistic expectations. do you not understand how impossible it would be to combine a 5 block retarget with a minimum difficulty of 2 with a block value based on dDiff(the function that declares the current difficulty). we tried it on testnet(yeah, i had to hire testers, what am i supposed to split .4 btc four ways?) they wanted compensation and we took 25 k apiece. no shame in that.

I think you are being unreasonable crying over .05% premine. anyone who doesn't premine a coin is just afraid of standing up to the miners who want it all for themselves, or has a ton of hash(baritus, the dgc dev has over 200 m/h gpu farm, thats why he didn't premine.)
Report To Admin
r3wt

« Sent to: GAS Coin on: July 27, 2013, 01:33:52 AM »
Quote from: GAS Coin on July 27, 2013, 01:22:47 AM
And I agree premines are good for bounties, but who is going to pay them with it? I'm assuming not the 4 people with 25k each...so what good did that premine do except ruin the image we are trying to build here? If you guys plan on using it to help the coin, then I apologize and retract all statements about it.

But what I see is someone cashing the same check twice

cashing the same check twice? i think you must have misunderstood when i said noone works for free. yeah you paid me .4 btc, but it was up to me to figure it out and basically launch teh coin for you. i needed to entice a few miners to help me test on testnet. then i offered another guy to help me start the network when my powersupply went out on my server today. the premine won't ruin your image. the only people who will even care are a few trolls and greedy miners with alot of hashrate who want all the coins for themselves.

i can be your greatest asset or your weakest link? which do you want? to be clear thats not a threat, but i have no time to coddle your ego and manage your expectations. what i can do is build you a solid coin. what i can't do is listen to you bitch. i wouldn't have premined it if i didn't need to thats honest to god truth. you should have premined it as well from a bounty standpoint, because your userbase would be much larger and the chance of it reaching an exchange would be larger. i do like the niche that gas coin could fill, but if you aren't careful it will go the way of Barbecue coin and dissapear.

you're slowly working your way towards the Vlad zone, which is the point where i bail.

-----------

There's a shitload more I can get you if you really want me to. And for the record, I'm not Vlad nor iGotSpots lol that's ridiculous. The only posts I have on your forums, too, is announcing GAS Coin and iGotSpots only announced Spots there, that's it. We got Spots on an exchange in 3 days with no premine. We don't need a premine to build a solid coin. He's trying to save face in the Gas coin thread now, but don't be fooled. He fucked us and will continue to fuck people as long as he is allowed to

This just helps my case. I killed our coin that had a snuck in premine. I was new and didn't check the source well enough. As soon as I saw a premine was snuck in, I told everyone to stop mining it or they would only be helping the thief

Not sure if you're trying to make me look bad, but if that is your goal, you did the exact opposite just now, rewt

Stop trying to start shit. You have secrets, I don't

HCLivess
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1090

=== NODE IS OK! ==

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2014, 08:28:45 AM

*sipping wine and enjoying the increasing level of elitism and self-importance in this threat*

memecoin

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange

View Profile
April 10, 2014, 03:49:06 AM

@iGotSpots

So the quote above is not iGotSpots claiming to not be iGotSpots? The quote above is also not iGotSpots claiming to be in business with r3wt? To me, it seems like we know everything there is to know about r3wt, and business owner isn't one of his titles unless you count that failed exchange. I'm just trying to determine who is right in this iGotSpots-Spoetnik drama.

@Spoetnik

Still waiting on stories 2 and 3.

Am I spamming? Report me!
iGotSpots
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2014, 03:53:31 AM
Last edit: April 10, 2014, 04:06:24 AM by iGotSpots

@iGotSpots

So the quote above is not iGotSpots claiming to not be iGotSpots? The quote above is also not iGotSpots claiming to be in business with r3wt? To me, it seems like we know everything there is to know about r3wt, and business owner isn't one of his titles unless you count that failed exchange. I'm just trying to determine who is right in this iGotSpots-Spoetnik drama.

@Spoetnik

Still waiting on stories 2 and 3.

That conversation happened. Read it. He snuck in a premine and I killed my own project so he couldn't get away with it. I also got him a scammer tag a year ago because of it and warned people not to use his site because this would happen

If that isn't integrity then I don't know what is. Spunk is just mad I hurt his feelings last year is all

Spoetnik (OP)
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 09:33:59 PM

just thought i'd bump part 1 of my expose of 1 of many cloning lying scammers..
in case some of the new guys missed this (part 1 of ?)

a lot of dirt on a lot of thieves and liars Wink

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: