Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 02:42:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][STD] StandardCoin - BUILT-IN EXCHANGE - Permanently Rising Rate  (Read 25310 times)
ghibly79
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1006

Crypto entrepreneur and consultant

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 12:23:13 PM

Also edited my previous reply, removing the last line where I stated new investors selling back before the others will get 375 or 500 btc: it was wrong, I was thinking about 400 mil std instead of 200 mil. They'll always get 250 btc back unless some more new investors come buying again dumped STD (dumped by miners and/or ipoers thus rising GER).
Main argument still valid, but for the sake of precision.
hucker

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 12:59:29 PM

It is not difficult. Just click on the word "trust" below username TheRealStandard.
On this trust page scroll down, enter the risked amount of BTC, enter your comment and click submit.
That is all.

Which has bugger all effect unless you are a chosen one.
ghibly79
Legendary

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 01:33:30 PM
Last edit: April 17, 2014, 02:42:57 PM by ghibly79

And before I forget: the "anti pump & dump" part is also false. You can pump and dump just fine at exchanges, you will just pump the price over ger and then dump back at ger, just not to zero.
As a side note Wink
hucker

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 01:44:15 PM

Any news on the STD multipool?
I'm already warming up my gridseeds.

Do you know of any ASICS that do better than a Radeon R9 290 at scrypt?
Kreativekrypto

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 01:48:12 PM

Cannot believe this conversation is still ongoing. Dev you should a made a moderated thread this is absolutely ridiculous. Guys remember this always, winning on the internet is like winning the special Olympics, even if you win you're still retarded. Let...it...rest...
ghibly79
Legendary

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 02:00:17 PM

I will gladly Krypto but they keep attacking me directly. Hope I cleared my position once and for all, even wrote to Jomay in pm (the only one which is at least reading) to continue there if there is the need and not in the main thread.
hucker

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 02:03:15 PM

Cannot believe this conversation is still ongoing. Dev you should a made a moderated thread this is absolutely ridiculous. Guys remember this always, winning on the internet is like winning the special Olympics, even if you win you're still retarded. Let...it...rest...

Agreed.  I don't know what ghibly's saying as he's blocked, but I can see a lot of messages marked as blocked.  He's not STILL going on is he?  I was in danger of falling asleep at my desk reading his inane drivel.
TheRealStandard (OP)

Activity: 7

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 03:20:42 PM

Still working hard on it Smiley
TheRealStandard (OP)

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 03:44:06 PM

I don't think a moderated thread is fair for everyone. Just ignore the kids that can't learn to do math and everything is fine like I did with ghibly.
There is an ignore button under the username, just press it.
I ignored ghibly after I told him to learn math and he gave me a negative review for that.
I know exactly how the system work, I know it's good. And soon, people will realize it. They just need time. There is no rush at this point. A single negative feedback from a kid can't do any harm to the system.
sameev29

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 03:49:42 PM

Any other plans to make a good supportive community?

Also why arent there more investors?
ghibly79
Legendary

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 04:04:09 PM
Last edit: April 17, 2014, 04:19:32 PM by ghibly79

I don't think a moderated thread is fair for everyone. Just ignore the kids that can't learn to do math and everything is fine like I did with ghibly.
I ignored ghibly after I told him to learn math and he gave me a negative review for that.
I know exactly how the system work, I know it's good. And soon, people will realize it. They just need time. There is no rush at this point. A single negative feedback from a kid can't do any harm to the system.

Get lost retarded scammer, your problem is the opposite: that somebody can do the math.

I know exactly how the system work, I know it's good.

Yep, you forgot to add the "for me" part.
hucker

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 04:08:45 PM

Someone needs to give ghibly some negative trust, since he ABUSED the feedback system by pretending he'd traded with you when he hadn't (which amounts to FRAUD), but the feedback system on this site is crap so hardly anybody gets a vote.  He needs his childish ego deflated.  Imagine if a newspaper printed an outright lie?  They'd be in serious trouble.
TheRealStandard (OP)

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 04:09:13 PM

I can't tell you why there are no more investors. Maybe people can't understand the system yet. I think I didn't make my words clear since English is not my native language, it would be great if someone can help me rewrite the documents and make a white paper.
But honestly, I don't think many bitcoin users can understand the bitcoin the protocol clearly. They just use it because it works.
hucker

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 04:10:39 PM

I can't tell you why there are no more investors. Maybe people can't understand the system yet. I think I didn't make my words clear since English is not my native language, it would be great if someone can help me rewrite the documents and make a white paper.
But honestly, I don't think many bitcoin users can understand the bitcoin the protocol clearly. They just use it because it works.

There are about 200 altcoins and not enough investors to go round.  Only the strong coins will survive, unfortunately there are new ones every minute!
nbphuoc

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 04:13:01 PM

There are about 200 altcoins and not enough investors to go round.  Only the strong coins will survive, unfortunately there are new ones every minute!
So I guess StandardCoin may survive because it has a strong back up built-in exchange.
ghibly79
Legendary

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 04:18:04 PM

I can't tell you why there are no more investors. Maybe people can't understand the system yet.

Or maybe they understood better than you expected. That's why Wink
Kay0r

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 08:43:05 PM

I just bought 2 of these.
The problem is that those do only vanilla scrypt, not scrypt-n or scrypt-jane.
Oh, and there's the knc titan incoming

If the above post was helpful, please consider donate BTC to 1F6BBUcpJLbGoXuftGYa9YSZkCCVHYdHAP
-gagapool.pw-  Multialgo/Multicoin payout. The first of its kind.
Kay0r

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 08:47:55 PM

Very good! You're the man!

Quote from: TheRealStandard
I can't tell you why there are no more investors. Maybe people can't understand the system yet.

They will Wink

If the above post was helpful, please consider donate BTC to 1F6BBUcpJLbGoXuftGYa9YSZkCCVHYdHAP
-gagapool.pw-  Multialgo/Multicoin payout. The first of its kind.
hucker

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 10:23:44 PM

I just bought 2 of these.
The problem is that those do only vanilla scrypt, not scrypt-n or scrypt-jane.
Oh, and there's the knc titan incoming

I'm not sure if I should go for ASICs.  I've always used graphics cards, because they are always graphics cards - i.e. at end of mining life, they can be sold to play games on.  Out of date ASICs are worthless.  What is this scrypt-n & scrypt-jane?  Does that mean I can't mine certain coins?  I currently use multipool, I don't really want to stick to one coin.  Also will GUIMiner (Windows 7/8) run ASICs?
hucker

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 10:38:31 PM

ghibly is now leaving negatives on us aswell as the original poster.  ghibly, you've been reported to the moderator.  Now grow up or go spam another forum.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: