Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 12:22:58 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][HEX]HEISENBERG HEX - OFFICIAL THREAD!![HEX]  (Read 53901 times)
marcello2

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 02:29:45 PM

no one heisenberg's pool is working?? shame! Undecided shame!
RJF

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

Online since '89...

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2014, 02:21:00 PM

no one heisenberg's pool is working?? shame! Undecided shame!

Sorry about that! The coin is in the early stages of reorganization. You should be able to mine from the wallet and get a decent return in the mean time...

DNotesVault
“First, they ignore you. Then, they laugh at you. Then, they fight you. Then you win!” – Mahatma Gandhi 
Prepare for your future now, check out CRISP For Retirement and our complete family of CRISP savings plans.
RJF

Online since '89...

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2014, 02:37:48 PM

Everyone:

This would be a great boost for us if we could get the coin added:

http://casheer.net/

You can enter a comment there saying they should add us.

DNotesVault
“First, they ignore you. Then, they laugh at you. Then, they fight you. Then you win!” – Mahatma Gandhi 
Prepare for your future now, check out CRISP For Retirement and our complete family of CRISP savings plans.
criss_sl

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 09:52:35 AM

I thought coin took a second life, but no - finally dies. lost all exchanges! as they say waited all!
RJF

Online since '89...

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2014, 04:02:46 PM

I thought coin took a second life, but no - finally dies. lost all exchanges! as they say waited all!

INCORRECT. Can be traded here:

https://bleutrade.com/exchange/HEX/BTC

https://bleutrade.com/exchange/HEX/LTC

DNotesVault
bangomatic
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

ARK Team likes to ban and delete posts in reddit.

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 01:06:13 AM

INCORRECT. Can be traded here:

https://bleutrade.com/exchange/HEX/BTC

https://bleutrade.com/exchange/HEX/LTC

And kingcoiny too. btc/hex

at swisscex doge/hex and ltc/hex
ThePolo

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 10:26:55 AM

swisscex hex/btc is down temporarely?
bangomatic
Legendary

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 08:13:16 PM

swisscex hex/btc is down temporarely?

No it's down for good or until hex gets some volume.
Chris001

Activity: 448

electroneum.com

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 08:19:01 PM

So this coin never got fully mined?

Or is this a new POW period for the H 2.0 revival?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=186785
Here is the link to my trust settings here on forum. This trust system is very unfair. I make good on every deal Ive ever made. I had many, many deals as you can see and I never scammed anyone. All it takes is a random account to give you negative trust and youre screwed. Tomatocage has never even talked to me ever but when the random acct hit me with negative trust, Tomatocage came right behind him and marked neg trust again so obviously he was the one who did it. You can look at Tomatocage trust and see how many of his compeditors at the currency exchange thread he labeled scammers. I never scammed anyone. My trust was green over 20 before this. I hope it never happens to you because the mods cant help you.
nosf009

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 01:17:45 AM

http://nationalreport.net/vince-gilligan-announces-breaking-bad-season-6/

<OPEN MONEY | Powering Blockchain Acceptance [ICO]
███████████████    ▬▬▬▬▬▬ Blockchain Meets Mainstream! ▬▬▬▬▬▬    ███████████████
Whitepaper  ●  Slack  ●  Facebook  ●  Twitter  ●  Reddit  ●  Telegram>
bangomatic
Legendary

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 11:51:04 PM

Best news I've heard in a while !!!
thesociableme

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2014, 01:36:19 PM

BETA TESTING DICE SITE FOR HEX:

http://BoomDice.com

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆  New AltCoin Dice Site | BoomDice  |  Currently Beta Testing  ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
RJF

Online since '89...

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2014, 01:57:17 PM

How is this project coming along?

DNotesVault
criss_sl

Activity: 322

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 11:29:24 AM

people want to make money right away - I was right! but think for yourself without having invested anything in the coin, and sit and wait for it suddenly grow up without any help - it's not real. then you need to force anyone who wants to be a coin skyrocketed - you need to make an effort each and if possible not forget to help contribute funds!
thesociableme

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2014, 04:07:40 PM

How is this project coming along?

It is running and you can make deposits, withdraws, and gamble....

Have a blast  !!!

Provably fair coming

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆  New AltCoin Dice Site | BoomDice  |  Currently Beta Testing  ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
XXXgames

Activity: 434
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 08:50:29 PM

Boom Dice is a a sweet site. The sports betting is a great idea. If you guys could create a functioning sports gambling site - or perhaps a specialized one -- and use only Hex as the currency then HEX could really take off. For all theses Bitcoin 2.0 projects Bitcoin is still just used as virtually currency. And Bitcoin is inherently no better than HEX -- the whole thing is still a popularity contest.  So some actual use for HEX like an interesting sports betting site could really help it take off
RJF

Online since '89...

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2014, 04:09:37 PM

Boom Dice is a a sweet site. The sports betting is a great idea. If you guys could create a functioning sports gambling site - or perhaps a specialized one -- and use only Hex as the currency then HEX could really take off. For all theses Bitcoin 2.0 projects Bitcoin is still just used as virtually currency. And Bitcoin is inherently no better than HEX -- the whole thing is still a popularity contest.  So some actual use for HEX like an interesting sports betting site could really help it take off

I agree with this 100% but you also have to get the word out. Anyone out there talented enough to make a sports betting site or something similar?

DNotesVault
XXXgames

Activity: 434
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 11:15:19 AM

Maybe it would be good to try to do something out of the blue like trying to move HEX onto the Ethereum platform. It has become obvious that HEX has very little technical support. We started out as an interesting community bc we were all passionate about the Breaking Bad show and we all believed that we could parlay that enthusiasm into something more. But sadly for us - the bag holders - this has not come to pass. Aside from Boom Dice which I maintain is really cool I don't think any techno projects will be heading towards this lifeless coin anytime soon. But we do have a community - even if it is a community of techno-lacking brain-dead couch potatoe Breaking Bad binge watchers - or something like that.  We should do something unexpected - we need a plot twist. Ethereum has an over-abundance of techno know how. And these people do it for free! (Many of them do check out their forum) If we were one of the first coins to try to move onto their platform (it won't be live till at least this winter) we might get all sorts of FREE techno support from those techno people. And HEX might get a boost from being one of the first -if not the first - already established coins to move onto their platform.  And being on their platform we could utilize that free tech support to do things like build HEX sports gambling sites. (Okay let the Ethereum haters come out of the woodwork cause I think they are everywhere lol - but seriously we need to do something out of the blue to bring this coin back to life - I vote let's join the Ethereum community!)
RJF

Online since '89...

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2014, 12:12:26 PM

Maybe it would be good to try to do something out of the blue like trying to move HEX onto the Ethereum platform. It has become obvious that HEX has very little technical support. We started out as an interesting community bc we were all passionate about the Breaking Bad show and we all believed that we could parlay that enthusiasm into something more. But sadly for us - the bag holders - this has not come to pass. Aside from Boom Dice which I maintain is really cool I don't think any techno projects will be heading towards this lifeless coin anytime soon. But we do have a community - even if it is a community of techno-lacking brain-dead couch potatoe Breaking Bad binge watchers - or something like that.  We should do something unexpected - we need a plot twist. Ethereum has an over-abundance of techno know how. And these people do it for free! (Many of them do check out their forum) If we were one of the first coins to try to move onto their platform (it won't be live till at least this winter) we might get all sorts of FREE techno support from those techno people. And HEX might get a boost from being one of the first -if not the first - already established coins to move onto their platform.  And being on their platform we could utilize that free tech support to do things like build HEX sports gambling sites. (Okay let the Ethereum haters come out of the woodwork cause I think they are everywhere lol - but seriously we need to do something out of the blue to bring this coin back to life - I vote let's join the Ethereum community!)

This actually sounds like a workable idea. How, exactly, does one go about joining or requesting or whatever?

DNotesVault
beitris.dwlul

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 03:56:00 PM

Okay, at the mean time I mine some lowdiff-coins  Grin

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: