Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 12:54:30 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: OReilly@FOXNews.com  (Read 6464 times)
serenitys

Activity: 126
Merit: 101

Be Here Now

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 02:43:06 AM

Fox is a joke and so are its numbers.

They LIE about everything that comes out of their mouths. If you believe ANY of it, including the idiotic idea they're the highest rated/viewed show, you're part of the problem in society.

Fox is for idiots. Period.

You say "anti government" like that's a bad thing...

Unfortunate times will bring out the best in good people and the worst in bad people
AJ99

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 21, 2014, 01:37:07 AM

sounds like a little crybaby , waawaaa, now go and get ur food stamps and obama phone and be 'happy' that u r a child that needs gov't to help you breast feed ......
news stations don't report the facts anymore , they just do messed up sound bites and go for the instant emotional response from child like minded pple like the baby that posted above me
the worst thing for this country is intelligent people who don't follow ALL of the sides of story and yet and be so dumb in their actions based on half-truths .....
just make this country like Greece, oh wait we are in so much DEBT that it will NEVER be paid off!! we are better off if we just get rid of the Dumacrats , return sanity to the FREE MARKET SYSTEM
AJ99

Activity: 8

View Profile
April 21, 2014, 03:10:49 AM

the only idiots are stupid people who want to push 'gay marriage' up my butt, more idiots who don't realize that ILLEGAL immigrants r breaking the law, more than stupid is people who actually believe that 'not believing in God' is a group effort-hey let's get together for something we don't believe, and more than retarded is obama and those that cling to every word it says as "truth"- obama divides the country -AH the 'Art of War'... divide and conqueror -that is the only thing this president is worthy of =destroy America because osama bin ladin couldn't do it with destruction so do it with financial collapse = raise the national to be almost $18,000,000,000,000 and Americans will pay more in taxes than they do on food/housing combined = so each American is on the hook for over $58,000 !! good luck paying that off/don't forget the interest on that if not paid today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
thefrenchrat

Activity: 1

View Profile
April 21, 2014, 03:19:39 AM

the only idiots are stupid people who want to push 'gay marriage' up my butt, more idiots who don't realize that ILLEGAL immigrants r breaking the law, more than stupid is people who actually believe that 'not believing in God' is a group effort-hey let's get together for something we don't believe, and more than retarded is obama and those that cling to every word it says as "truth"- obama divides the country -AH the 'Art of War'... divide and conqueror -that is the only thing this president is worthy of =destroy America because osama bin ladin couldn't do it with destruction so do it with financial collapse = raise the national to be almost $18,000,000,000,000 and Americans will pay more in taxes than they do on food/housing combined = so each American is on the hook for over $58,000 !! good luck paying that off/don't forget the interest on that if not paid today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Calm down, or you'll get reported. There are plenty of good places for idiotic rants, but not here.
Beliathon

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

https://youtu.be/PZm8TTLR2NU

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2014, 05:05:51 AM

The plus is that he has a lot of viewers.
The negative?
How about the fact that Bill O'Reilly is a fucking moron, a rich selfish conservative asshole. He would probably never support cryptocurrency, until the dollar collapse anyway.

This guy is a nationalist dinosaur nutjob. He probably thinks bitcoin = terrorism or some other ass-backward shit.

Bill and his viewers don't deserve Bitcoin. They have a vested interest in ignorance, so let them be ignorant and poor.

Remember Aaron Swartz, a 26 year old computer scientist who died defending the free flow of information.
Bitcoin-hotep (OP)

Activity: 308
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 04:00:58 PM

The plus is that he has a lot of viewers.
The negative?
How about the fact that Bill O'Reilly is a fucking moron, a rich selfish conservative asshole. He would probably never support cryptocurrency, until the dollar collapse anyway.

This guy is a nationalist dinosaur nutjob. He probably thinks bitcoin = terrorism or some other ass-backward shit.

Bill and his viewers don't deserve Bitcoin. They have a vested interest in ignorance, so let them be ignorant and poor.

He got Tesla stock. So as long as something is making money, he will buy stock.

weisoq

Activity: 720
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 05:14:31 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NXbCwq4ewBU&t=2m1s
Bitcoin-hotep (OP)

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 05:26:37 PM

Lol

Bitcoin-hotep (OP)

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 07:39:39 PM

He's going to be on tonight, flood the shit out of his twitter. Even if just to annoy him.

beetcoin

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 07:45:42 PM

o'reilly has the number one news show, with average 409k viewers in 25-54 demographic. so the attack on his viewers is an attack on the majority...do you really think that you are better than most people? hint: you aren't.

he is always balanced, great show

an attack on 409k viewers is the majority... you'd have to be braindead to make that argument. in other words, you'd have to be a bill o'reilly viewer.

besides, it's a false argument.. just because something is the most popular does not make it the best. quantity vs. quality.
Bitcoin-hotep (OP)

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 08:19:03 PM

Everyone should tweet

@TYTNetwork BITCOIN

vpitcher07

Activity: 342

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 08:23:33 PM

o'reilly has the number one news show, with average 409k viewers in 25-54 demographic. so the attack on his viewers is an attack on the majority...do you really think that you are better than most people? hint: you aren't.

he is always balanced, great show

This is the funniest thing I've read all day. Thank you... ( I sincerely hope you're joking).

Bitcoin: The currency of liberty
1HBJSf3Lm9i8KxjZ7fuoN9FJ8hniniFbv4
keithers
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1001

This is the land of wolves now & you're not a wolf

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 10:24:25 PM

Not really too into this guys demeanor and the way he goes about reporting the issues.   Something about him just doesn't sit well with me.   Given how conservative they are...I don't think BTC will be very popular amongst their news
Bitcoin-hotep (OP)

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 05:47:08 PM

Everyone Tweet @FoxNews & @OreillyFactor "I would watch the Factor if Bill wore a dress"

Also send it in Email.

aztecminer
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 09:01:02 PM

The LAST thing I want is to see what Bill O'Reilly has to say about Bitcoin.  He will make NO effort whatsoever to actually learn anything about it and will make a knew-jerk reaction based upon what he has heard so far, and most of that is probably FUD and just wrong. 

Then, he'll report that as "news" and since he said it there will be that many more people that have to unlearn what they have been "taught", and only because "well, I heard Bill O'Rilly say"...

if bill oreilly starts talking about bitcoin he will turn it into some kind of religious argument and we will feel like we are at church.
beetcoin

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 09:02:50 PM

If someone watches Fox news on a daily basis I'm not interested in getting them into Bitcoin.

Most coiners are libertarian, soo... Kinda fighting a losing battle there.

No, the most vocal coiners are libertarian.

The "new paradigm" weirdos and the ones who think it will completely replace the dollar are but a drop in the bucket. The real potential for growth lies in the millions and millions of young people in America and other developed/developing nations worldwide.

Aside from the point: Real Libertarians don't watch Fox News. To their credit, they take a pretty neutral stance on a lot of issues. They don't impose their personal beliefs on others or sign them into law. On a political level, they don't really give a fuck about pot legalization or gay marriage or most social issues - they just defer those votes to individual states and rely on the constitution for everything else.

I'd have been okay with Ron Paul in office.

i'm not sure how many of of those wackos are around relative to everyone else, but i do know there are a shitload of them. i had an encounter with one guy who told me that bitcoin was going to overtake currency, and he linked me to a roger ver video that had little to do with his point.
Bitcoin-hotep (OP)

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 09:13:32 PM

I am not sure how many people sent in things about O'Reilly wearing a dress, but he isn't on tonight and he is being replaced by the Five, which is half men and half women. So I think FOX has been getting a lot of messages about dresses.

beetcoin

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 09:33:18 PM

call me crazy, but i have a little more respect for bill o'reilly than i do for guys like glen beck, rush limbaugh, or any other republican/fox noise person. bill bullshits almost all the damn time, but he's good at audaciously spinning anything.. so, even if most of what he says is bullshit, at least he's smart.
slaveforanunnak1

Activity: 743
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 10:11:54 PM

FUCK IT.. LETS DO IT LIVE!
Bitcoin-hotep (OP)

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 12:22:49 AM

Keep sending things in to him. And say things like "Did you Bitcoiners used to vote Libertarian" so he wants to talk about it.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: