Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 10:40:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Minion ASIC - free samples and up to US$20000 discount  (Read 11020 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
marto74

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2014, 06:17:02 AM

I personally do not have anything against WASP project  and never commented on them until Bick started in march to post against us.
I was silent for more than a month and when started to answer the things escalated to a stupid war.
BIck went too far and started to openly declare that his goal is to destroy our business.
even the moderators had to be involved.
But putting  a negative trust rating on somebody for posting different than your opinion is ridiculous.
I thing enough is enough. Bick stop this!!!!!!

http://technobit.eu
tips : 12DNdacCtUZ99qcP74FwchaCPzeDL9Voff
dropt
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 06:31:42 AM

I personally do not have anything against WASP project  and never commented on them until Bick started in march to post against us.
I was silent for more than a month and when started to answer the things escalated to a stupid war.
BIck went too far and started to openly declare that his goal is to destroy our business.
But putting  a negative trust rating on somebody for posting different than your opinion is ridiculous.

I had no idea that he had set a goal to destroy your business; the guy's losing it.
loshia
Legendary

Activity: 1610

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 07:47:36 AM
Last edit: June 02, 2014, 08:12:12 AM by loshia

I personally do not have anything against WASP project  and never commented on them until Bick started in march to post against us.
But putting  a negative trust rating on somebody for posting different than your opinion is ridiculous.

I had no idea that he had set a goal to destroy your business; the guy's losing it.
At the end we all have the option to open a thread and asking all folks here who believe that Bick has put himself in a god position to judge and rete him with NEGATIVE rating. I am wandering what his trust gonna be Grin
Personally I will wait a little bit more to see if he is going to change it and I will open a thread to rate Bick.
Then we will see if he is a god or he just suffers from mental disorder Grin
Bick it is about time to rate you famous WASP partner called AMT Grin
Do you think so Grin
Oh I forgot amt KNOWHOW can put second blinking led on your PCB Grin Grin which will double the LICENSE FEE for your "OPEN SOURCE" project Grin  
Just make sure you let the community know what is going on with AMT especially US folks. it is about time right? Grin
It is just a pice of cake to rate BKK NG marto and many others but AMT?
None owns you nothing Bick is it so hard to understand?

Please help the Led Boy aka Bicknellski to make us a nice Christmas led tree and pay WASP membership fee here:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=643999.msg7191563#msg7191563
And remember Bicknellski is not collecting money from community;D
joeventura

Activity: 854

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 05:49:51 PM

Only judge people based on evidence.

Like this:

fractal02

Activity: 504

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 05:59:24 PM

Don't forget to open source it.... whoops.

$ per gh/s for a finished unit?

Delivery date?

Please Bick...don't even start competing against Marto...
He have a long track record about HardWare BTC miners (and now even Scrypt !).

You : A LED blinking board...ROFL...
After this post Bick put a negative trust rating on you ..... ROFL
Judge Bick pronunced his judgment Cheesy
I think this is pathethic and the things gone a little bit too far , don't you think , BICK ?

Thank you Marto (you know for what ) Wink

How pathetic...I don't like Bick and his behavior but i don't put negative feedback on him...i'm not a child.
joeventura

Activity: 854

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 12:27:16 AM

Joe ,
you are off here.
The blackmail is still on I see.
And the screenshot you post is fake in the same time.
I see you get better with photoshop
Go hug your pall Bick

Just like the results of the latest hardware you photoshopped? I heard you have 40% error rate on your hardware.

No one has to wonder whether I photoshopped anything I have links in all my posts for reference to your trust and your poll.
My stuff is 100% accurate

Look here, then look at Martos trust, perfect match

marto74

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2014, 12:49:04 AM

4 chip minion board testing
@ about 400 W @ the wall

*greetings Bick Cheesy

bobsag3

Activity: 546

Owner, Minersource.net

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 01:11:36 AM

@ about 400 W @ the wall

*greetings Bick Cheesy

Got pics of the board?
marto74

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2014, 01:12:46 AM

tomorrow i upload them too

Bicknellski

Activity: 924

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 02:32:18 AM
Last edit: June 13, 2014, 08:31:22 AM by Bicknellski

Don't forget to open source it.... whoops.

$ per gh/s for a finished unit?

Delivery date?

Please Bick...don't even start competing against Marto...
He have a long track record about HardWare BTC miners (and now even Scrypt !).

You : A LED blinking board...ROFL...
After this post Bick put a negative trust rating on you ..... ROFL
Judge Bick pronunced his judgment Cheesy
I think this is pathethic and the things gone a little bit too far , don't you think , BICK ?

The WASP project is a bit a joke at this point, but I (mostly) let Bicknelski keep dreaming his dream.  Bringing their progress, or lack thereof really doesn't add much to the conversation short triggering one of his rage fuelled rants.  Probably best just to ignore the whole situation.

I respect your appraisal but disagree.

In terms of hate fuelled rants. You can have a look at who is doing all that particularly Loshia.

If you can't reimburse people you have taken money from then you deserve to be called out.

Unfortunately Marto74 doesn't want to play by those rules. Notice he never responds to those questions about what he owes with yes sorry give me your address and I will send you the BTC right now. Never and that is the difference here my friends. I have held coin for others. I have refunded people. I have made errors and I have apologized to customers. Marto74 is definitely not like me. He takes your money and if things go a little sideways he looks to cover his own ass first. If you want to do business with people like that fine you are welcome to do business with him. Where this all comes to a head for me is that he starts railing against me and the WPC in an effort to deflect the focus off his bad deeds. Again if you want to ignore his crimes fine. But I don't have to.

I was polite and I respectfully declined Loshia offer for competition with Marto74 on this very thread. Why because we are not in competition and I told them just worry about your customers there are number of them with complaints and they started this shit slinging campaign that continues on today all over bitcointalk. They threatened to 'end me' in no uncertain terms in PM's so this is what you get when push me. I won't be backing down till they make good on all the people who have had a legitimate complaint of fraud and misappropriation of funds against Marto74 and Technobit. My reputation from those who have done any business with me is clear and above board and never once resulted in people never wanting to do business with me again.

I am quite a reasonable person and the 55 members of the WPC are all quite reasonable people. The hardware and software engineers working on boards are reasonable people and again if our dreams do not meet the expectations of the community that is not really our concern cause we do this internally not taking the communities money. One thing is sure we won't be out here to rip anyone off like Marto74. He can try to deny it, the evidence is available in the forums for all to see, and shout down people and pay off people make positive posts or attacks on me or the WPC that is fine it doesn't really affect me or the WPC really.

The only way this ends now is if he makes people he stole from whole. He is ruining his own business with his own practices and his campaign to negate my voice. Pointing out his lack of ethical behavior doesn't take a lot of effort and that is why I will from this point forward ONLY post about Marto74 and his troll like followers in the Technobit Fucks Us Over thread to save everyone anyone more distractions. Now I suggest you will not see the same thing from Marto et al. You will continue to see him campaign against me in pretty unflattering ways. But again no matter this game only ends for me when he fully refunds everyone.

Dogie trust abuse, spam, bullying, conspiracy posts & insults to forum members. Ask the mods or admins to move Dogie's spam or off topic stalking posts to the link above.
blackarrow (OP)

Activity: 532

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2014, 03:03:06 AM

@ about 400 W @ the wall

*greetings Bick Cheesy

Congratulations!

We manufacture Bitcoin ASICs and Bitcoin mining equipment.
http://www.blackarrowsoftware.com
loshia
Legendary

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 04:28:29 AM
Last edit: June 13, 2014, 04:39:16 AM by loshia

led boy,
Do you believe you have 55 members?
And no one from them dares to comment what is your connection with amt and Josh Zipkin on this thread?
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=647962.msg7257365#msg7257365
About Technobit fucks us over again it very easy to moderate the thread about other company?
Hahaha
Epic
As I said welcome in amt fucks us over again and post there. this thread is not moderated.
The nice part is that Christmas is coming led boy Wink go back to your LEDs Bick
 Grin
As you see Bick people do appreciate Technobit work EVEN black arrow himself saluted marto.

Where is your work led boy with 55 slaves paying you the member ship fee. Grin
Congrats marto nice work as always Cheesy

Please help the Led Boy aka Bicknellski to make us a nice Christmas led tree and pay WASP membership fee here:
marto74

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2014, 07:09:15 AM

Photos and after a few hours

marto74

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2014, 07:16:29 AM

Blinking LEDs Smiley
For Bick

http://youtu.be/f77YAriM9Uw

http://youtu.be/wXhMkG_r1_s

ZBC3

Activity: 361
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 10:00:22 AM

Do you hear that Marto74? That's the sound of minions knocking on your door! Looks like you'll be getting a lot of chips in the mail from soon to be happy customers.
Beastlymac

Activity: 630
Merit: 501

Miner Setup And Reviews. WASP Rep.

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 10:24:04 AM

led boy,
And no one from them dares to comment what is your connection with amt and Josh Zipkin on this thread?

Not that I want to get involved in this but I want to say that from my knowledge no connection is present between the two parties or AMT and the WASP. Again this is my view and I don't want to be a part of what is going on between all parties.

Regards, Beastlymac

Message me if you have any problems
BenTuras

Activity: 826
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 10:28:59 AM

led boy,
About Technobit fucks us over again it very easy to moderate the thread about other company?
Hahaha
Epic
As I said welcome in amt fucks us over again and post there. this thread is not moderated.
The nice part is that Christmas is coming led boy Wink go back to your LEDs Bick
 Grin
As you see Bick people do appreciate Technobit work EVEN black arrow himself saluted marto.

You can call Bick whatever you like, but don't get personal with the other members of the WPC.
We are not slaves, we joined and paid the membership fee voluntarily.

I am selling in stock OneStringMiner boards, based on the Bitfury chips. Have a look here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=495536.0
loshia
Legendary

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 12:55:15 PM

led boy,
Hahaha
Epic
 Grin

You can call Bick whatever you like, but don't get personal with the other members of the WPC.
We are not slaves, we joined and paid the membership fee voluntarily.

Thanks Ben
I like the fact that you PAID VOLUNTARILY  which is just the opposite Bick statements that "we do not collect money from community" . besides the word paid involves money as I understand it?
So back to you Ben do you fill to be a part of this community or you feel to be a part from WASP ONLY?
Thank you in advance Ben

BenTuras

Activity: 826
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 01:20:48 PM

Thanks Ben
I like the fact that you PAID VOLUNTARILY  which is just the opposite Bick statements that "we do not collect money from community" . besides the word paid involves money as I understand it?
So back to you Ben do you fill to be a part of this community or you feel to be a part from WASP ONLY?
Thank you in advance Ben
It's probably a language thing, but if you become a member of a group that requires a membership to be paid, you pay that membership if you want to become a member.
I became a member of that group, so it was normal for me to pay.

I am also a member of the bitcoin community here on bitcointalk, but that membership has nothing to do with me being a member of the WPC nor has it anything to do with paying for the membership.

What Bick means is that the WPC is not collecting money from the bitcoin community for a pre-order scam or whatever else scams that are going on here. And I am not pointing to anyone, although I had my issues with some.
The WPC has collected money for the membership, something that has been agreed on by all members.

If you want to communicate any more about this subject, please open another thread. I don't want to pollute this thread any more than I already did.

I am selling in stock OneStringMiner boards, based on the Bitfury chips. Have a look here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=495536.0
blackarrow (OP)

Activity: 532

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2014, 05:02:34 PM

Photos and after a few hours

Why are you running them only at 900Mhz? They can easily run at 1200Mhz with 0.81V - 0.85V with no hardware errors.

We manufacture Bitcoin ASICs and Bitcoin mining equipment.
http://www.blackarrowsoftware.com
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: