Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 02:26:58 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [PRE-ANN] [kFC] Futurecoin|Groestl-Skein-SHA256|IPO end in 1 HOUR!  (Read 30680 times)
crimealone

Activity: 644
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 21, 2014, 12:25:21 AM

You won't even get enough btc to bribe mintpal. Cause it's unfair for late investors. Too long maturity. People won't even get a chance to sell their coins before it's dead. Why don't you give bonus for different phase investors and reduce the maturity time? It's not the time of economic bubble and people have lost confidence in coins without great innovations. If you want to survive in this hard time, you should adjust your strategy and find out what investors and miners think.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
dzarmush
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 21, 2014, 12:52:03 AM

You won't even get enough btc to bribe mintpal. Cause it's unfair for late investors. Too long maturity. People won't even get a chance to sell their coins before it's dead. Why don't you give bonus for different phase investors and reduce the maturity time? It's not the time of economic bubble and people have lost confidence in coins without great innovations. If you want to survive in this hard time, you should adjust your strategy and find out what investors and miners think.

Then be early investor. What's the problem?

thefuturecoin (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 21, 2014, 02:55:53 AM

We have plenty of positive feedback. We only promise what we can deliver.

Maturity is essential to the long term success of the coin. If more people invest in later phases then phase 1 investors will get a lower share. I believe that this is a fair way to distribute these coins. If the current investors want something changed I would be more than happy to change it however changing things now would be unfair.

It seems that all you do is criticize coins because you did not get in on the ground floor. If you do not like this coin please do not invest.

We want to restore confidence in IPO coins because they generally last longer and have more support. We want to break the bad image caused by stackcoin and edgecoin.
strideknight

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 21, 2014, 06:22:40 AM

How is this anything other than an inferior clone of Myriad with a scammy IPO?
procrastinationtm

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 21, 2014, 11:49:57 AM

how they are going to scam? only escrow

myriad most unfair launch ever
AfrikaMan

Activity: 63

View Profile
April 21, 2014, 12:00:36 PM

Myriad had 0% pre-mine and and had pre-announcement (admittedly it was short). Wallets and source code on launch. You can still mine Myriad because of the slow distribution. How is that the "most unfair launch ever"?
thefuturecoin (OP)

View Profile
April 21, 2014, 07:21:20 PM

Myriad had 0% pre-mine and and had pre-announcement (admittedly it was short). Wallets and source code on launch. You can still mine Myriad because of the slow distribution. How is that the "most unfair launch ever"?

3 out of the 5 algos did not have optimized miners on launch. Pools did also not exist for these algos so only people with enough hashpower could mine these algos on launch. The launch heavily favored people with large rigs and people who know how to make GPU miners. Lack of stable and reliable pools at launch meant that people solo mining less popular algos made much more than people who did not.
AfrikaMan

View Profile
April 21, 2014, 07:52:01 PM
Last edit: April 21, 2014, 08:06:05 PM by AfrikaMan

3 out of the 5 algos did not have optimized miners on launch. Pools did also not exist for these algos so only people with enough hashpower could mine these algos on launch. The launch heavily favored people with large rigs and people who know how to make GPU miners. Lack of stable and reliable pools at launch meant that people solo mining less popular algos made much more than people who did not.

Untrue. 4 of the 5 algos had optimised miners (Skein and Qubit already had GPU miners).

procrastinationtm

View Profile
April 21, 2014, 08:22:02 PM

Untrue. 4 of the 5 algos had optimised miners (Skein and Qubit already had GPU miners).

they werent compiled i know a guy that mined 4 millino cuz he dominated skein and groestl and qubit in like 2 days.
AfrikaMan

View Profile
April 21, 2014, 08:27:36 PM

they werent compiled i know a guy that mined 4 millino cuz he dominated skein and groestl and qubit in like 2 days.

They were compiled for weeks/months before. You could use the miners from Skeincoin and Qubitcoin.

thefuturecoin (OP)

View Profile
April 21, 2014, 08:47:08 PM

They were compiled for weeks/months before. You could use the miners from Skeincoin and Qubitcoin.

There were no pools. The point remains that lots of people who wanted to mine couldnt during launch.
AfrikaMan

View Profile
April 21, 2014, 09:11:26 PM

There were no pools. The point remains that lots of people who wanted to mine couldnt during launch.

The first pool was available less than an hour after launch. So your only complaint is that you couldn't insta-mine within the first hour. With the quick difficulty adjustment, instamining was also limited.

You could also solo-mine perfectly well for the first couple of days.

Well, good luck with your pre-mined, pre-sold IPO, clone-coin. Just try to keep the lying and FUD about Myriadcoin to a minimum.
procrastinationtm

View Profile
April 21, 2014, 09:17:08 PM

The first pool was available less than an hour after launch. So your only complaint is that you couldn't insta-mine within the first hour. With the quick difficulty adjustment, instamining was also limited.

Well, good luck with your pre-mined, pre-sold IPO, clone-coin. Just try to keep the lying and FUD about Myriadcoin to a minimum.

no thanks

if myriad slogan is fair mining

why first 2 weeks were completely not fair mining? dev did not do enough to promote equal mining on all algo and smart user take advantage. i am 90% of qubit hashrate for first 3 days. skein/groestl someone compile gpu miner and no release.

besides myriad shit talk came here first.

i will shit talk back cuz i like the idea of this coin.

thefuturecoin (OP)

View Profile
April 21, 2014, 09:21:30 PM

Not for all the algos. I will even support my claim with evidence.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=483515.msg5337656#msg5337656
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=483515.msg5360183#msg5360183
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=483515.msg5368605#msg5368605

These were all posted 1-2 days after launch.
AfrikaMan

View Profile
April 21, 2014, 09:22:38 PM

no thanks

why first 2 weeks were completely not fair mining? dev did not do enough to promote equal mining on all algo and smart user take advantage. i am 90% of qubit hashrate for first 3 days. skein/groestl someone compile gpu miner and no release.

So you moan about the first two weeks of Myriad mining (which was open to all), but you support a coin with more than 2 weeks worth of mining PRE-MINED. Lol.
procrastinationtm

View Profile
April 21, 2014, 09:23:47 PM

no thanks

So you moan about the first two weeks of Myriad mining (which was open to all), but you support a coin with more than 2 weeks worth of mining PRE-MINED. Lol.

it was not open to all? r u stupid? in theory it was open to all but only a few poeple had softawre to mine the new algos
AfrikaMan

View Profile
April 21, 2014, 09:24:47 PM

no thanks

it was not open to all? r u stupid? in theory it was open to all but only a few poeple had softawre to mine the new algos

Untrue. The skein and qubit miners were available for months.
procrastinationtm

View Profile
April 21, 2014, 09:25:53 PM

no they fucking werent

people didnt even know HOW to mine skein/qubit/groestl

it only got popularized AFTER it got instamined
foodies123

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 21, 2014, 09:28:13 PM

there's a difference between fair mining and distribution and spoonfeeding everyone. there were enough resources for everyone to mine with a fair chance.

nope
AfrikaMan

View Profile
April 21, 2014, 09:28:22 PM

no they fucking werent

people didnt even know HOW to mine skein/qubit/groestl

it only got popularized AFTER it got instamined

Nonsense. Here's the thread explaining how to mine skein, 3 months BEFORE myriad.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=322828.msg4092927;topicseen#msg4092927

Same for Qubit, go look it up.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: