Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 01:43:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 [104] 105 106 107 108 109 110 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [NRS|NoirShares] POW ENDING at 50k | DACs | MANDATORY WALLET UPDATE 6/23/2014  (Read 141576 times)
blackxx1977

Activity: 64
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 04:07:00 PM

BARWIZI, honestly, do you think nrs will have a future? The price has come down a lot now, what will change with noirlotto and noirmerge?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TheTrollUHate

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 05:41:16 PM

BARWIZI, honestly, do you think nrs will have a future? The price has come down a lot now, what will change with noirlotto and noirmerge?

You should know by now Barwizi is not an honest person and therefore you will never receive an honest answer to that question.

NoirGroup is in shambles, that much is obvious.  Look at the recent post from "noirtalk"...prime example that he, as the member in charge of marketing, has no clue what to say at this point...

I would assume that the recent post from Barwizi is nothing but a drunken idea he came up with during one of his late night binge sessions. 

Remember this from July, 2? 

...all concerns about our financials shall be answered very soon, i have already compiled a list, with tx ids and recipients that was submitted to the CFO for review he will publish it and his findings soon enough. If that is not satisfactory, then i doubt much else can convince anyone.

It's been a month and a half and still no accounting!!!  If everything was accounted for, why does it take over a month to publish?  Even NRSLogan hasn't bothered to show up to support the team at this point...although I doubt he'd want to post a ledger just based on Barwizi's word, I know I wouldn't.  I do suggest that when this ledger is made public that everyone take a step back and think about how easy it is to create multiple addresses and send coins around.  I can guarantee this ledger will not contain any solid PROOF these premine coins were sent to anyone except Barwizi, or are you going to continue to take his word for it?
LemonAndFries

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 12:46:45 AM

I would like a refund from my GF holdings share.
thisisausername

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 06:20:19 PM

Are noirbitstalk.org/noirtalk.com ever coming back?
barwizi
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 07:25:44 PM

Are noirbitstalk.org/noirtalk.com ever coming back?

The forum was lacking activity and management. Once we get a viable manager, we will have it again.
LemonAndFries

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 03:02:21 AM

Barwizi: I pm'd you and you have yet to reply.  I would like a full refund from the GF investment I made.
pvkpgp

Activity: 189
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 06:51:57 AM

Barwizi: I pm'd you and you have yet to reply.  I would like a full refund from the GF investment I made.

To this day, do not want NRS to have a better future, that is a fool!!!
We must have a sober understanding!!!

MY GPG ID (Public Key): f32e3973
LemonAndFries

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 07:44:42 AM

To this day, do not want NRS to have a better future, that is a fool!!!
We must have a sober understanding!!!

I have no idea what you are talking about.

I just want a refund from this failed project.
Billyboy402

Activity: 599
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 11:05:32 PM

there not alot od talk about the DAC launch tomorrow - is it still happening ?

THIS ACCOUNT WAS HACK > SORRY FOR ANY ONE THAT HAS DEALT WITH THIS ACCOUNT.
Billyboy402

Activity: 599

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 11:27:01 PM

Guys can we please change the color scheme on a few thing

https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.freenode.net
http://www.reddit.com/r/noirshares

At lets face it - THEY LOOK SHIT . every person would need to adjust there screen just to read it.
Black backgrounds with even darker black texts

2nd
We really need some updates  at least once a month

both Twitter and Facebook are both dead with no activity in over 2 months. (i have ask if i could join the team and help if you need media feedback)

3rd

What happening with the DAC is the biggest thing in the NRS history and we haven't heard any thing about it.
You can clearly see from the Price charts that there less interest then a dog breakfast

PTS are launching their 2nd DAC in a months time and more people know more about it then NRS first DAC.

Lets work together and try to rebuild the community Smiley 

THIS ACCOUNT WAS HACK > SORRY FOR ANY ONE THAT HAS DEALT WITH THIS ACCOUNT.
barwizi
Legendary

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 08:41:46 AM

Guys can we please change the color scheme on a few thing

https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.freenode.net
http://www.reddit.com/r/noirshares

At lets face it - THEY LOOK SHIT . every person would need to adjust there screen just to read it.
Black backgrounds with even darker black texts

2nd
We really need some updates  at least once a month

both Twitter and Facebook are both dead with no activity in over 2 months. (i have ask if i could join the team and help if you need media feedback)

3rd

What happening with the DAC is the biggest thing in the NRS history and we haven't heard any thing about it.
You can clearly see from the Price charts that there less interest then a dog breakfast

PTS are launching their 2nd DAC in a months time and more people know more about it then NRS first DAC.

Lets work together and try to rebuild the community Smiley  

Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley

sorry, when i am working, i forget there are people waiting on me.

New look for the wallet. I will be integrating the Lotto on top of NRS as you can see. Also , in the second phase we will have a "Business Suite" in the wallet.

Now would be a good time to move your NRS and NRB to your local wallet, this quarter's snapshots are just three days away

I'm on freenode today in #NoirShares

Let's discuss the coming few weeks.

NRS update is ready, i am just waiting for the snapshot date and our CFO.
anticlimax
Legendary

Activity: 1050

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 09:12:23 AM

Looks good Barwizi!
Is the nrb block chain up and running?
I have about 100k+ nrb stuck on cryptsy.

twitter @antiiclimax
baigreen

Activity: 625
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 09:42:57 AM

Good work.

barwizi
Please tell the all the exchanges for the snapshot.
Like btc38.com

Thanks.
barwizi
Legendary

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 09:54:50 AM

28/08/14 CDO update

Since early two months ago, i took development directly into my own hands. A lot has happened since and i'ts time i showed my progress to the community, as well as outline what i'll be doing the next time i go quiet.

Here its a truncated changelog

Code:
Added Dynamic Loading/Unloading of wallets
Adapted and added Encrypted Messaging
Added Invoicing and Receipting functions
Fixed rpcconsole history
Fixed memory exhaustion
Refactored Stake Checks
Modified Stake Subsidy Calculation
Enable User specification of wallet files
Show addresses in list unspent
fixed Get Balance
Added optional Size parameter for krypoolrefill
P2SH related RPC improvements
New redeemscript and decodescript RPC calls (validate address now provides redeem script)
Optimized peer handling
Added Zerocoin sources
Added mininput=value (allows users to select minimal input)
Added LevelDB Files (to be implemented with Phase 2)
Added RPC calls dumpwallet, importwallet, mergecoins, importaddress, listunspent  and createmultisig
Drastic UI changes to allow expansion of features and addition of phase 2 and phase 3 features and improvements.
Import/Dump wallet integration to UI
Prepare code (in advance) to disconnect rogue peers, we would want the same problem anymore
Minor GUI changes for further development.
Changed stake to Unlimited maxage
Added Support for Wacth only Addresses

Known issues

Lotto suspended (it is in the dev branch (unpublished) ) I noticed some very odd behaviour that needs further investigation. (will update, maybe i can make it in time for launch.)

Donate suspended (this will come with lotto integration)

Icons (the icon set i used has....issues)

Blockchain size (this will become evident later) It tends to bloat due to the addition of a plethora of functions.

Please , if you notice and other issues open an issue report on github once the update is made available.

Community involvement and rewards Programme

There will be a 5 NRS reward for all valid issue reports. This is to encourage the community to help with improving the software.

There will be rewards for submitting bug fixes categorized as follows

GUI  5 - NRS - 100 NRS
Wallet  100 NRS - 1000 NRS
Database 100 NRS - 1100 NRS
Critical - 300 NRS - 4000 NRS
Minor - 50 NRS - 500 NRS
Documentation - 10 NRS each fix

If you feel the need for other tags, please feel free.

The (Coming soons)

Most of the work has already been done and maybe some of them will be part of the first phase, they have been temporarily labelled as such due to some of the sensitive areas they affect in the code, or in the business model. Transactions are what hold the blockchain together, as a result any modification to the structure and behaviour needs thorough testing, and even after it can be prone to problems.

Without making too much of a promise, i will just say i am making frantic efforts to get everything working , before launch. Depending on the Shareholder group, (if they vote in the affirmative) I may delay launch by a few days, to make sure i get the lotto working.

What's Next?

Well, first off, gotta get everything working. Then I will begin investigating recent developments in the crypto sphere to get a general idea of what to do next.

I have already looked at "Dual netting" and "Colored coins", and they may factor into Phase 2 of the NRS update.

Why In NRS ? Why no new coins/shares?

My recent conversations with prominent business minds and crypto buffs has lead me to believe that my approach towards DACs needs modifying. One of the key issues is the "extended" alt-coin spring. A new coin is scoming out every few hours , maybe in some cases with a few new ideas, (most of them never implemented), i have resolved that NRS platform is not saturaed yet, as a result, releasing a new "token/coin" without fully exhausting the NRS platform is wasteful and rather narrow minded. This means that any and all ideas that can be added to NRS without as huge a change as i had to do this time, will be done on top of NRS. No new unnecessary coins/shares/tokens, without just cause.

When to expect new coins/shares/tokens?

Only when a completely new chain is required to implement the features, and NRS WILL feature prominently with a huge % of the overall money supply.

Questions can be posted here, in Skype group or on freenode #NoirShares
barwizi
Legendary

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 09:57:26 AM

Looks good Barwizi!
Is the nrb block chain up and running?
I have about 100k+ nrb stuck on cryptsy.

I am setting up a few nodes to facilitate the process. I will update later today on my progress. If not , we will ask the exchanges to handle the swap.
barwizi
Legendary

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 09:59:19 AM

Good work.

barwizi
Please tell the all the exchanges for the snapshot.
Like btc38.com

Thanks.

Yes, we will definitely contact all exchanges and partners.
barwizi
Legendary

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 10:01:03 AM

how to exchange the nrb.i have so many nrs.

NRS are best in your wallet. We are looking for solutions to the NRB issue now.
anticlimax
Legendary

Activity: 1050

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 11:29:47 AM

Sounds good.
Please keep us updated.
I've got nrb in a wallet also, so I want to make sure they are swapped over.
Thanks

twitter @antiiclimax
JakeThePanda

Activity: 644

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 11:58:35 AM

I just want to get this straight.  Lotto will be inside the NRS wallet?  So that means General Fund holders won't get any shares of the Lotto DAC because it will be on the NRS blockchain, right?  Doesn't that basically screw general fund investors?  General Fund investors funded miners and now development of NRS and get nothing.
barwizi
Legendary

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 12:36:59 PM

I just want to get this straight.  Lotto will be inside the NRS wallet?  So that means General Fund holders won't get any shares of the Lotto DAC because it will be on the NRS blockchain, right?  Doesn't that basically screw general fund investors?  General Fund investors funded miners and now development of NRS and get nothing.

Yes the lotto and anything else I develop/fork/adapt/copy/invent/dream, will go into the NRS wallet, so long as it can be done safely without any further chain swaps***. No it does not mean that GF share holders will not get shares of the Lotto DAC, it just means that their shares (in the lotto DAC) will be interchangeable with NoirShares. Their shares will be part of the money supply to ensure simplicity and liquidity, which have been lacking on the original investment offer. GF shareholders always have the upper hand, this will be explained to ALL GF shareholders once some of the kinks are worked out.

My not speaking about their benefits is simply because I am not ready since i have not completed the spec around those factors , as you can see from the screenshot , the lotto is not activated yet.  GF shareholders are free to check the skype thread where possible methods of redeeming their shares have been discussed.

***the introduction (if i get it right) of Colored coins, may be the only reason to do a full chain swap.
***Releasing new coins and giving shareholders new coins is a rather wasteful approach. Investment from new comers will be diluted over many products, resulting in mediocre performance of the company as a whole. I believe that the best way is as follows

1) Release Sharebase  -> 2) Develop Services and Apps on top of ShareBase 3) Complete the DAC and leave in maintenance mode

What does this do for you as an investor? 1) First come, first serve. I am not about to start development of something else without fufilling as much as i can on your investment in the group and NRS. 2) You are guaranteed a permanent income from this DAC, ie your initial drop + % of profits/claims relevant to your investment.  3) Because (being dveloped) it is hard coded into NRS or any new Sharebases, even when the CFO, COO and CEO are not available, you still get your income, (completely trustless system) because it is handled by the client.
Pages: « 1 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 [104] 105 106 107 108 109 110 »
  Print  

Jump to: