Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 04:03:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 [105] 106 107 108 109 110 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [NRS|NoirShares] POW ENDING at 50k | DACs | MANDATORY WALLET UPDATE 6/23/2014  (Read 141576 times)
JakeThePanda

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 12:39:33 PM

I just want to get this straight.  Lotto will be inside the NRS wallet?  So that means General Fund holders won't get any shares of the Lotto DAC because it will be on the NRS blockchain, right?  Doesn't that basically screw general fund investors?  General Fund investors funded miners and now development of NRS and get nothing.

Yes the lotto and anything else I develop/fork/adapt/copy/invent/dream, will go into the NRS wallet, so long as it can be done safely without any further chain swaps***. No it does not mean that GF share holders will not get shares of the Lotto DAC, it just means that their shares (in the lotto DAC) will be interchangeable with NoirShares. Their shares will be part of the money supply to ensure simplicity and liquidity, which have been lacking on the original investment offer. GF shareholders always have the upper hand, this will be explained to ALL GF shareholders once some of the kinks are worked out.

My not speaking about their benefits is simply because I am not ready since i have not completed the spec around those factors , as you can see from the screenshot , the lotto is not activated yet.  GF shareholders are free to check the skype thread where possible methods of redeeming their shares have been discussed.

***the introduction (if i get it right) of Colored coins, may be the only reason to do a full chain swap.
***Releasing new coins and giving shareholders new coins is a rather wasteful approach. Investment from new comers will be diluted over many products, resulting in mediocre performance of the company as a whole. I believe that the best way is as follows

1) Release Sharebase  -> 2) Develop Services and Apps on top of ShareBase 3) Complete the DAC and leave in maintenance mode

What does this do for you as an investor? 1) First come, first serve. I am not about to start development of something else without fufilling as much as i can on your investment in the group and NRS. 2) You are guaranteed a permanent income from this DAC, ie your initial drop + % of profits/claims relevant to your investment.  3) Because (being dveloped) it is hard coded into NRS or any new Sharebases, even when the CFO, COO and CEO are not available, you still get your income, (completely trustless system) because it is handled by the client.

Thanks for that quick reply.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Frigga77

Activity: 379
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 03:11:43 PM

My not speaking about their benefits is simply because I am not ready since i have not completed the spec around those factors , as you can see from the screenshot , the lotto is not activated yet.  GF shareholders are free to check the skype thread where possible methods of redeeming their shares have been discussed.
Please send an email to the GF holders with the contents of this thread. Their emailaddresses were gathered at some point and I did not give it in vain, so won't be too hard to inform those that don't have skype. Maybe you can also integrate a GF shareholders Skype with the new wallet.
Also don't you need testers for the new wallet?
And what about the questions of the GF shareholders about the financial status? Where is NRSlogan with the financial news? 
Were those questions also answered in Skype? Then please again send emails to the GF holders about that. Or post it somewhere in the blockchain, with the newest technology it won't be so hard to make a real DAC that holds those documents and you would not have to worry again about GF shareholders asking the same questions over and over again.

For the record: Seeing is believing. Did not see anything substantial for over 6 months now. Impossible to believe anything will happen at this point, would have happened long time ago if it ever was going to happen. Lost my faith in miracles. Only 3 coins/DACs I really believe have future at this point, and NRS is not one of them.
anticlimax
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 03:35:51 PM

I'd say the price reflects everything negative that has been said.
The situation with the angel investors needs to be resolved, if they aren't happy that is a major issue which will stop any traction from being gained.

Though remind yourselves, there was a point when GF shares were going for 8x the initial value.. You all had an opportunity to sell for a profit, did you not?

That is more than can be said for half the coins in existence.

At least Barwizi is trying, or so it seems with the looming update.

twitter @antiiclimax
Frigga77

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 03:54:21 PM

The situation with the angel investors needs to be resolved, if they aren't happy that is a major issue which will stop any traction from being gained.

Though remind yourselves, there was a point when GF shares were going for 8x the initial value.. You all had an opportunity to sell for a profit, did you not?

If all GF shareholders would have sold their share then other people would be holding those shares and be duped now. We did not buy a share for selling, but for holding a stake in the company. Only that stake turned out to be empty. Nothing substantial has come out of it for 6 months now. And what is promised now is only a copy of LTS and Talkcoin. Still have to see it work, did not see it yet and the screenshots can be made in an advanced paint clone.
And trying? Maybe yes. But not for our benefit.
lajz99

Activity: 756

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 04:13:25 PM
Last edit: August 28, 2014, 04:59:47 PM by lajz99

And what is promised now is only a copy of LTS and Talkcoin.

HAHAHAHAHA.  Not surprised this is another clone!!!!

Why the long face, caught cloning AGAIN??

anticlimax
Legendary

Activity: 1050

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 04:22:16 PM

If all GF shareholders would have sold their share then other people would be holding those shares and be duped now. We did not buy a share for selling, but for holding a stake in the company. Only that stake turned out to be empty. Nothing substantial has come out of it for 6 months now. And what is promised now is only a copy of LTS and Talkcoin. Still have to see it work, did not see it yet and the screenshots can be made in an advanced paint clone.

You did not buy for selling haha.

You think holding for eternity will make you money?

Obviously if you sold, someone else gets stuck holding the bag, are you that much of an ideologist that you think something will just keep rising?

Speculation made the price rise and you didn't sell.
It happens everyday, being bitter and blaming the dev doesn't help your GF stake increase in value.

Learn to sell with profit and ride free money.

I got 17k nrs free of charge this way, meanwhile someone else lost their shirt buying my coins.

If you are worried about hurting someone by selling, you are in the wrong game, my friend.

This is crypto, be ruthless or go hungry.

twitter @antiiclimax
Frigga77

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 05:18:25 PM

Obviously if you sold, someone else gets stuck holding the bag, are you that much of an ideologist that you think something will just keep rising?

It happens everyday, being bitter and blaming the dev doesn't help your GF stake increase in value.

I got 17k nrs free of charge this way, meanwhile someone else lost their shirt buying my coins.

If you are worried about hurting someone by selling, you are in the wrong game, my friend.

Lol of course I thought I would make money of the GF, by having profit of it like holding Angelshares with Bitshares brought me profit and will bring me profit in future. And I am a bit of an idealist, I like to invest in  small projects I believe can become big. The idea of DAC made me very enthusiastic and to be honest it still does. Only not for NRS. I made money with NRS coins in the good times.
I made more profit with other coins then you give me credit for Wink of course I make profit while someone might be loosing. But the fact is that it all depends on a lot of factors, maybe that person buying will make profit later with the same coins.
But I have my standards, and I like to keep them high and I hope that others will do that too (although I know well enough that is not the case). The developer of NRS did not meet up to my expectations of that standard, because he has a hidden agenda and is not honest with the people that give him their trust.
degel_x

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 05:41:00 PM

Ok i sold a while ago, take this as a loss, i will miss this project move on!!!

..C..
........What is C?.........
...........ICO            Dec 1st – Dec 30th............
       ............Open            Dec 1st- Dec 30th............
...................ANN thread      Bounty....................

barwizi
Legendary

Activity: 882

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 05:45:48 PM

Please send an email to the GF holders with the contents of this thread. Their emailaddresses were gathered at some point and I did not give it in vain, so won't be too hard to inform those that don't have skype. Maybe you can also integrate a GF shareholders Skype with the new wallet.
Also don't you need testers for the new wallet?
And what about the questions of the GF shareholders about the financial status? Where is NRSlogan with the financial news? 
Were those questions also answered in Skype? Then please again send emails to the GF holders about that. Or post it somewhere in the blockchain, with the newest technology it won't be so hard to make a real DAC that holds those documents and you would not have to worry again about GF shareholders asking the same questions over and over again.

For the record: Seeing is believing. Did not see anything substantial for over 6 months now. Impossible to believe anything will happen at this point, would have happened long time ago if it ever was going to happen. Lost my faith in miracles. Only 3 coins/DACs I really believe have future at this point, and NRS is not one of them.

NRSlogan has been unavailable, hopefully we'll catch up with him soon.
Or post it somewhere in the blockchain, with the newest technology it won't be so hard to make a real DAC that holds those documents and you would not have to worry again about GF shareholders asking the same questions over and over again.

Very nice, while it would be great, this is more likely to be part of the second sharebase.

Seeing is believing Quite true, so....you'll see.

Lost my faith in miracles. lol, it would be a miracle if this came out of the blue, but since it has been discussed, delayed and delayed, it just becomes a "long" awaited arrival.
barwizi
Legendary

Activity: 882

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 06:04:18 PM

Lol of course I thought I would make money of the GF, by having profit of it like holding Angelshares with Bitshares brought me profit and will bring me profit in future. And I am a bit of an idealist, I like to invest in  small projects I believe can become big. The idea of DAC made me very enthusiastic and to be honest it still does. Only not for NRS. I made money with NRS coins in the good times.
I made more profit with other coins then you give me credit for Wink of course I make profit while someone might be loosing. But the fact is that it all depends on a lot of factors, maybe that person buying will make profit later with the same coins.
But I have my standards, and I like to keep them high and I hope that others will do that too (although I know well enough that is not the case). The developer of NRS did not meet up to my expectations of that standard, because he has a hidden agenda and is not honest with the people that give him their trust.

Do tell, hidden agenda?

I'm sure SpreadCoin will meet your standards.  Tongue
Frigga77

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 07:58:24 PM

Barwizi, if you finish NRS Lotto and NRS merge, and if the financial stuff is open to see for everyone, I will admit I was wrong about you and had no right to doubt you. But only then. If you can do this, then show us by making it happen. I know negative energy can keep people from performing. But at the same time you have made promises and have generated high expectations and you must live up to them. At this moment I only see you trying to save your face and not succeeding. If you can turn that around, you have all my respect. But for now, I still think investing in NRS is not a good idea until there are some visible changes.
lajz99

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 09:25:22 PM

Barwizi, if you finish NRS Lotto and NRS merge, and if the financial stuff is open to see for everyone, I will admit I was wrong about you and had no right to doubt you. But only then. If you can do this, then show us by making it happen. I know negative energy can keep people from performing. But at the same time you have made promises and have generated high expectations and you must live up to them. At this moment I only see you trying to save your face and not succeeding. If you can turn that around, you have all my respect. But for now, I still think investing in NRS is not a good idea until there are some visible changes.

It doesn't matter what financial information is provided, he will never be able to PROVE what was done with the premine coins and BTC that was used to buy into the General Fund (other than buying the miners which were a complete waste).  As has been stated in the past, simply posting transaction ID's is NOT proof these coins were used to benefit the general fund, it simply shows they were sent to another address (most likely controlled by Barwizi).

There must be tangible PROOF these funds were used to benefit the GF and that will never be able to be provided.  Being the COO of NoirGroup from inception I will state outright that I was NEVER aware of premine funds being used for ANYTHING.  There was never mention of paying for marketing, bounties, or anything else, however, Barwizi claims that's where the funds went.  I call bullshit and still challenge Barwizi to PROVE there are people other than himself who received these funds for any type of services.  Just not gonna happen...

P.S. - Take a look at the btc address the mining op payouts should be going to: https://blockchain.info/address/1PfS1BM8radJj3b2mR6bCEzJ26uZkJU3NK.  No information on wtf is going on and payments stopped being sent to this address on 8/15. 

chocobo

Activity: 540

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 09:51:55 PM

Hey guys,

I have recently accepted an officer position with Noir Group. I have been an investor since December, and have followed it closely.
Believe me I understand your frustration as I was not happy about certain decisions and delays from NG, but I would not be here if
I didn't think NG is going to get better. I will be writing a bigger post attempting to explain what went wrong and what needs to change. I will tell you this,
barwizi has not abandoned this coin. Far from it. He has been making changes, and adding features.

We have decided to delay the snapshot for two reasons. The first being that we have a little surprise to release beforehand. The second reason is that I would prefer to give you guys a week
to move coins. So you will get a one week notice when we are ready.

Feel free to ask me any questions. Smiley
lajz99

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 09:56:15 PM

Hey guys,

I have recently accepted an officer position with Noir Group. I have been an investor since December, and have followed it closely.
Believe me I understand your frustration as I was not happy about certain decisions and delays from NG, but I would not be here if
I didn't think NG is going to get better. I will be writing a bigger post attempting to explain what went wrong and what needs to change. I will tell you this,
barwizi has not abandoned this coin. Far from it. He has been making changes, and adding features.

We have decided to delay the snapshot for two reasons. The first being that we have a little surprise to release beforehand. The second reason is that I would prefer to give you guys a week

First question....WHY WASN'T THIS POSITION VOTED ON BY THE GENERAL FUND?!?!  ALL POSITIONS ARE TO BE VOTED ON AS THEY HAVE BEEN IN THE PAST!!!

Seems Barwizi is appointing his cronies rather than letting investors decide what is best.  Here we go again...

chocobo

Activity: 540

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 10:02:44 PM

Hey guys,

First question....WHY WASN'T THIS POSITION VOTED ON BY THE GENERAL FUND?!?!  ALL POSITIONS ARE TO BE VOTED ON AS THEY HAVE BEEN IN THE PAST!!!

Seems Barwizi is appointing his cronies rather than letting investors decide what is best.  Here we go again...

The GF investors can kick me out whenever they please. I think they will appreciate my contributions though.
LemonAndFries

Activity: 462

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 10:43:55 PM

BARWIZI:

WHY HAVEN'T YOU REPLIED TO MY PM?

I WANT A REFUND!

I AM A GENERAL FUND INVESTOR AND YOU HAVE JUST IGNORED ME.

SOMEONE PLEASE QUOTE ME SO HE CAN SEE IT, HE IS IGNORING ME.
kyma

Activity: 479

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 11:02:23 PM

no progress here since the wallet update back in june...

know when to hold them and when to fold them

noirtalks (OP)

Activity: 147
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 11:03:17 PM

What do you guys think of this screenshot of new wallet in progress

LemonAndFries

Activity: 462

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 11:16:57 PM

What do you guys think of this screenshot of new wallet in progress

THIS IS FAR FROM WHAT WAS PROMISED TO THE GENERAL FUND INVESTORS.

THIS IS A JOKE.

I WANT MY REFUND!
Billyboy402

Activity: 599

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 12:51:14 AM

Can the OP be updated with details and time for NEW DAC .

what the finial block and time we need to be holding NRS in our wallet ?

THIS ACCOUNT WAS HACK > SORRY FOR ANY ONE THAT HAS DEALT WITH THIS ACCOUNT.
Pages: « 1 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 [105] 106 107 108 109 110 »
  Print  

Jump to: