Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 08:00:09 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: PiratCoin Give away crazy promo 0.01 btc free  (Read 15442 times)
Rulishix

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 02:33:20 AM

Not gonna compare piratcoin to John K but they are both legit and having troubles. Just give him time.
jodybay

Activity: 266

if you want something do something!!!

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2014, 04:29:20 AM

people specialy those newbies is so impatience no one knows what happend to pirat maybe he is end up in the hospital or something or just waiting for the btc there is a lot of reason why he is not active right now but he will never scam people here

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
PRIMEDICE
The Premier Bitcoin Gambling Experience - PRIMEDICE 3 COMING 9TH AUGUST @PrimeDice
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Nerazzura

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 08:41:42 AM

Username: blackandblue
it seems he is not online now
pirat last login was 3 days ago
Last Active: April 22, 2014, 10:31:17 AM

Not gonna compare piratcoin to John K but they are both legit and having troubles. Just give him time.
who is John K ?
badaovodich

Activity: 265
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 08:58:16 AM

I think he not scam. I joined last bonus.

I will join crazy bonus when he come back. Cheesy

Everyone need patient.
catlove

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 03:16:03 PM

i think that pirat not scam us ,maybe he is busy ,so we don"t say it
for me i believe he will come back soon!
longly pirat!
coinnewbit

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 03:17:36 PM

Username: blackandblue
it seems he is not online now
pirat last login was 3 days ago
Last Active: April 22, 2014, 10:31:17 AM

who is John K ?
I believe John K is a member of the staff of BCT and is holding a thousand btc in escrow for BCT
correia57

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 03:40:21 AM

yeah, i know i was stupid before. i'm sorry for that, but i'm new to this crypto currencies stuff. the BTC that i invested was and is my only BTC.

and it never arrived in my acount.

so, yeah i'm frustrated because ther's no answer from pirat. i should not be rude but i was, i could not control myself yesterday.
i'll try to be more pacient.
but i would love to get my Bitcoins back. i'ts not much but it's all i have. i  don't care about the bonus anymore, just want my investment back, that's all.

sorry if i offended you guys.
Bit_Happy
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1040

A Great Time to Start Something!

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 04:09:28 AM

...just want my investment back, that's all....

Are withdrawals automated?
I have no idea, but am curious if we need to wait again for that part.
Have you tried to withdrawal, to get BTC back without the bonus?

coinnewbit

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 04:24:31 AM

...just want my investment back, that's all....

Are withdrawals automated?
I have no idea, but am curious if we need to wait again for that part.
Have you tried to withdrawal, to get BTC back without the bonus?
Withdrawals are automated,  but deposits are automatically moved to a cold wallet. Piratcoin will have to manually move the bitcoin back to the hot wallet before it start automating and processing the withdrawals
kstar

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 04:25:18 AM

hmmmmm .... whats the catch?
coinnewbit

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 04:54:06 AM

The question no one want to ask
Bit_Happy
Legendary

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 04:58:48 AM

In the past he has done promos/freebies to advertise his site, and there was no catch.
Currently "the catch" is we have to wait to find out why pirat is having issues with delays.
Hope he is OK.

Zyborg

Activity: 476
Merit: 256

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 12:55:23 PM

So this turned out to be a scam eh? Op is having "issues" and therefore not paying people? Smiley
jodybay

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2014, 12:59:23 PM

So this turned out to be a scam eh? Op is having "issues" and therefore not paying people? Smiley

nope this is not a scam un fortunately you all guys need to wait for pirat there must be a serious problem that he need to attended first he have a lot of previous promotion before everybody got their bonus and double their money

PRIMEDICE
The Premier Bitcoin Gambling Experience - PRIMEDICE 3 COMING 9TH AUGUST @PrimeDice
Zyborg

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 01:23:24 PM

nope this is not a scam un fortunately you all guys need to wait for pirat there must be a serious problem that he need to attended first he have a lot of previous promotion before everybody got their bonus and double their money
It kinda sounds like a Ponzi though, but whatever. Smiley
jodybay

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2014, 01:27:26 PM

seems like but this is direct advertise and with ponzi you have no guarantee about your moneyback with pirat your money is safe as you can withdraw it anytime once the balance is showing up in your piratcoin account you have your full control to your money unlike ponzi that the operator has the control and can run anytime they want

PRIMEDICE
Zyborg

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 01:37:32 PM

seems like but this is direct advertise and with ponzi you have no guarantee about your moneyback with pirat your money is safe as you can withdraw it anytime once the balance is showing up in your piratcoin account you have your full control to your money unlike ponzi that the operator has the control and can run anytime they want
Ah I see, thanks. Smiley
jodybay

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2014, 01:40:03 PM

Ah I see, thanks. Smiley

just wait for pirat to sort things out im sure he will comeback and maybe you guys can have a more bonus for this mess and im sure he will never scammed all of you

PRIMEDICE
Rulishix

Activity: 406

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 03:49:03 PM

72 Hours and Still waiting for the bonus , if sunday nothing bonus arrived to my pirat account i will withdraw all my PC to BTC

He's not paying out withdrawals, either. You know that, right?
Bit_Happy
Legendary

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 04:00:35 PM

just wait for pirat to sort things out im sure he will comeback and maybe you guys can have a more bonus for this mess and im sure he will never scammed all of you

You are correct he has been dependable before.
No one knows why he didn't take minute to give a general message (for example...something simple), "Issue with family, I'll be away sorry about the delay".

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: