Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 04:22:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [SCAMMER] TheGambler  (Read 8275 times)
Neonecrox13

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

SAD - no longer active

View Profile
February 23, 2015, 12:34:19 AM

I'd like to get a hold of whoever this is. This fucking whore if he did this needs to be fucking shot. I hope you die today. Thats not soon enough.

The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
waterpile

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 23, 2015, 09:06:56 PM

he steals bitcoins to feed his gambling addiction. Didn't know that Spodermen is a low life
Neonecrox13

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

SAD - no longer active

View Profile
February 26, 2015, 11:15:21 AM

I hope you and your family die you worthless fucking whore. You can't win at gambling so you have to steal from other ppl. You just a fucking loser.

Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2298

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 05:24:09 AM

From the looks of it TheGambler is infecting people with malware via the Coinichiwa chat
-snip-

The webaddress is www dropbox com s hbosomsnyicqxtf 999dice.exe?dl=0 <--malware

Like I said though, it says Link not found at dropbox. They have took it off there I imagine.
No, this all started when someone in Coinichiwa posted what they said was a 999dice.exe script. I downloaded it. That very same day is when the money in fortune jack got stolen. I was online when all this was happening too. It was like they was using teamviewer to control my computer. I didn't have enough in Cryptsy for them to withdraw, but my fortunejack records still show what addresses they sent the stolen funds to if that may help some.
IP address (likely a proxy/VPN)

This is not confirmed however it fits his MO

How did you make a link from me to the dropbox URL? Did someone use TheGambler in chat or did you just decide to frame me lol

More than happy to take responsibility for this because YOLO. I did it, that's my IP Cheesy

LOVE how Quickseller thinks everything he says, goes. All of your bs opinions aren't the truth but based on your thoughts which I find hilarious. Because other people know it, but you and I both know half the shit you say here (like me hacking that guys account) was a complete load of garbage.
You say you have nothing to do with the hack yet you previously admitted to being behind the hack.

I would like to ask you what exactly you are smoking that makes you think your claim of innocence has any kind of merit? I also want to know where you are getting it because I want some. ;(
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2298

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 05:36:42 AM

From the looks of it TheGambler is infecting people with malware via the Coinichiwa chat
-snip-

The webaddress is www dropbox com s hbosomsnyicqxtf 999dice.exe?dl=0 <--malware

Like I said though, it says Link not found at dropbox. They have took it off there I imagine.
No, this all started when someone in Coinichiwa posted what they said was a 999dice.exe script. I downloaded it. That very same day is when the money in fortune jack got stolen. I was online when all this was happening too. It was like they was using teamviewer to control my computer. I didn't have enough in Cryptsy for them to withdraw, but my fortunejack records still show what addresses they sent the stolen funds to if that may help some.
IP address (likely a proxy/VPN)

This is not confirmed however it fits his MO

How did you make a link from me to the dropbox URL? Did someone use TheGambler in chat or did you just decide to frame me lol

More than happy to take responsibility for this because YOLO. I did it, that's my IP Cheesy

LOVE how Quickseller thinks everything he says, goes. All of your bs opinions aren't the truth but based on your thoughts which I find hilarious. Because other people know it, but you and I both know half the shit you say here (like me hacking that guys account) was a complete load of garbage.
You say you have nothing to do with the hack yet you previously admitted to being behind the hack.

I would like to ask you what exactly you are smoking that makes you think your claim of innocence has any kind of merit? I also want to know where you are getting it because I want some. ;(

I took the blame because for starters I didn't think I would make a return here, for seconds at that time I took responsibility for more than 5 different scam acts only one (NextPonzi) did I actually commit

You know it wasn't me, and with that proof it shows it wasn't me...It isn't possible that it was me lol
Well kets hope that you have been stocking up on cigarettes and anal lube because you are going to need both in the hopefully very near future.

We both know that you have been scamming consistently all year from a number of HYIPs but haven't had any high level account to vouch for it because I had tagged them all.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: