Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 11:33:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 [133] 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 ... 349 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][AC]AsiaCoin - Relaunch  (Read 400973 times)
blofoma

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 05:35:30 PM

to asiacoin founder, we need asia coin Promotional graphics

+1 Like

thanks

another images

donate : ASiaCAa995BHcQG6jjsX5gJsGac7A9W

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cjp007

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 05:37:59 PM

BTW - most of the MP have already done their dumping

Waffle has zero (they do have 3,000,000 WC though  Shocked )
Coinshift has zero
Hashcows has 25,000
Clevermining - Doubt they have any
crypto_bull

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 05:38:13 PM

My open letter to the AsiaCoin dev team:

First off, I want to say great job so far! You've really nailed a near perfect launch and there is tons of interest in this coin. I'm very bullish long term as you can tell from my article (https://medium.com/crypto-articles/7fce4b2279c7) but the purpose of this is not to pat ourselves on the back but openly discuss the work that needs to be done to take this coin to 100K.

Before I get into that I just want to say it would be nice to receive a bounty for the work I've done already. I sent you an email via the contact form on the website 3 days ago and haven't heard back. No worries, I'm sure you are busy, but it does kinda irk me when I spend 6 hours researching and writing up a post that brings in hundreds more followers to this community only to not receive a bounty, but see you giving away 500AC to people who did jack shit. But I digress...

There is so much attention on this coin right now and whispers of a pump coming next week. Whether we hit 3, 5, or 10K - the coin will crash hard and eventually fizzle out if you don't put out a detailed roadmap with transparency. Do you want to see AsiaCoin become like 90% of the other coins out there? What we need from you:

1) A calendar of major events. For example, POW expected to end on X/X/XXX. Multipool announcement to be given on X/XX/XXXX. Anouncement about traction with asian miners to be given sometime in May. You get the idea. Even for things that aren't set in stone it's okay to put out a date range. What this does is prevent this coin from rolling back to 8-10 after a big run because old and new investors have something to put their faith in. When designing this calendar of events you need to space everything 1-2 weeks apart to give enough time for the coin to cool off and consolidate before the next run up. I can help you design this if you'd like my help.

2) An innovative multipool announcement - not just another standard MP with a stupid twist like on fluttercoin. A TRULY different MP. For example, an AUTO arbitrage function... yes that would incredible and send this thing soaring. WE NEED TO BE DIFFERENT. Right now Asiacoin has great branding, great launch, and lot of other nice things going for it. But we need to define ourselves on something solid enough that people say - "yeah they brought that to the table" and all other coins will start copying us..

3) Keep up the high level of branding - I don't know if I need to say this but please don't ever consider putting out some conspiracy theory document like the zetacoin nutjobs. It's very easy for anyone with intelligence to see that their manifesto is garbage and people are going to get shit on very soon. You have a great site, great marketing. When you announce things please make sure you continue with a high level of polish and professionalism. Again, I am offering my services to help you if needed.

4) PR is essential. We need to keep a solid stream of news up - from the number of asian miners around the world joining our cause to the new advancements you are making to the coin. Again, not to say you are going to sqrew this up, but it needs to be planned out WELL in advance so we don't have a community of people going well that kinda sucked... major selloff. Once a coin crashes hard like Fluttercoin or Blackcoin it's so much harder to climb back to the top.

I'm a director of marketing and have been doing PR for years. I offered all of these services to you through the contact form on the website and haven't heard back so I'm taking this letter to the forums in hopes that you may see it here in case your inbox is flooded.

To the community reading this - if you agree with this post please +1 it so the developer has a higher chance of seeing it. I know the moon pictures are bound to cover this up and I don't want it to be forgotten. Also, if you have other ideas for things you'd like to see improved please speak now and add to the list.

Don't think I'm trying to troll - we are doing so fantastic right now. This coin is going to jump very soon. My goal is we get this to 100 so I can quit my job and get into trading full time. This coin isn't perfect, but it's the best thing out there right now that has the possibility of reaching 100. Let's all come together to see this thing succeed.

Cheers

CB
jorrr

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 05:43:18 PM

First off, I want to say great job so far! You've really nailed a near perfect launch and there is tons of interest in this coin. I'm very bullish long term as you can tell from my article (https://medium.com/crypto-articles/7fce4b2279c7) but the purpose of this is not to pat ourselves on the back but openly discuss the work that needs to be done to take this coin to 100K.

Before I get into that I just want to say it would be nice to receive a bounty for the work I've done already. I sent you an email via the contact form on the website 3 days ago and haven't heard back. No worries, I'm sure you are busy, but it does kinda irk me when I spend 6 hours researching and writing up a post that brings in hundreds more followers to this community only to not receive a bounty, but see you giving away 500AC to people who did jack shit. But I digress...

There is so much attention on this coin right now and whispers of a pump coming next week. Whether we hit 3, 5, or 10K - the coin will crash hard and eventually fizzle out if you don't put out a detailed roadmap with transparency. Do you want to see AsiaCoin become like 90% of the other coins out there? What we need from you:

1) A calendar of major events. For example, POW expected to end on X/X/XXX. Multipool announcement to be given on X/XX/XXXX. Anouncement about traction with asian miners to be given sometime in May. You get the idea. Even for things that aren't set in stone it's okay to put out a date range. What this does is prevent this coin from rolling back to 8-10 after a big run because old and new investors have something to put their faith in. When designing this calendar of events you need to space everything 1-2 weeks apart to give enough time for the coin to cool off and consolidate before the next run up. I can help you design this if you'd like my help.

2) An innovative multipool announcement - not just another standard MP with a stupid twist like on fluttercoin. A TRULY different MP. For example, an AUTO arbitrage function... yes that would incredible and send this thing soaring. WE NEED TO BE DIFFERENT. Right now Asiacoin has great branding, great launch, and lot of other nice things going for it. But we need to define ourselves on something solid enough that people say - "yeah they brought that to the table" and all other coins will start copying us..

3) Keep up the high level of branding - I don't know if I need to say this but please don't ever consider putting out some conspiracy theory document like the zetacoin nutjobs. It's very easy for anyone with intelligence to see that their manifesto is garbage and people are going to get shit on very soon. You have a great site, great marketing. When you announce things please make sure you continue with a high level of polish and professionalism. Again, I am offering my services to help you if needed.

4) PR is essential. We need to keep a solid stream of news up - from the number of asian miners around the world joining our cause to the new advancements you are making to the coin. Again, not to say you are going to sqrew this up, but it needs to be planned out WELL in advance so we don't have a community of people going well that kinda sucked... major selloff. Once a coin crashes hard like Fluttercoin or Blackcoin it's so much harder to climb back to the top.

I'm a director of marketing and have been doing PR for years. I offered all of these services to you through the contact form on the website and haven't heard back so I'm taking this letter to the forums in hopes that you may see it here in case your inbox is flooded.

To the community reading this - if you agree with this post please +1 it so the developer has a higher chance of seeing it. I know the moon pictures are bound to cover this up and I don't want it to be forgotten. Also, if you have other ideas for things you'd like to see improved please speak now and add to the list.

Don't think I'm trying to troll - we are doing so fantastic right now. This coin is going to jump very soon. My goal is we get this to 100 so I can quit my job and get into trading full time. This coin isn't perfect, but it's the best thing out there right now that has the possibility of reaching 100. Let's all come together to see this thing succeed.

Cheers

CB

+1!
lamosty

Activity: 111
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 05:43:26 PM

Cheers

CB

+ 1. Your article is really insightful and one of the reasons I invested into this coin.
cjp007

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 05:44:10 PM

Cheers

CB

+1 This guy should be added to the Dev team! Your article was also the one I referenced this morning - an incredible piece of research
BITCOINBLUES

Activity: 28

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 05:46:22 PM

WTF are you talking about - Poor old Doc (hi Doc) and other AC "hopefulls' don't have any choice now, but to hold!
Apart from sitting on the exchange picking off buyers before the MP's do.
By the time bagholders can finally get out of AC when MP's supply dry up (which could take weeks, months) Bagholders will basically take over the MP's role trying to escape.
Not to mention AC will be long forgotten by then, because charts stay flatlined by MP's pushing away investment!

I've never seen anything like it!
Its quite remarkable and a worthy education on what MP's can do once they have their teeth sunk in.
Unfortunately AC was the precedent and lessons must be learnt!

If I was a bag holder I would cut my losses and start picking right now! Because In the meantime while your waiting indefinitely, price could lower even more.
And time is money! You could have risen your capital on other stock whilst waiting.
Its checkmate for AC I'm afraid to say. Like I've said hope is what breaks you in this game, but carry on believers, it will be eventually broken!
Also guys be wary of fresh faces coming on spruiking hype - Highly likely they are wolfs in sheep's clothing from the MP's trying to keep the forum positive so idiots keep buying!
lamosty

Activity: 111

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 05:48:42 PM

WTF are you talking about - Poor old Doc (hi Doc) and other AC "hopefulls' don't have any choice now, but to hold!
By the time bagholders can finally get out of AC when MP's supply dry up (which could take weeks, months) Bagholders will basically take over the MP's role trying to escape.
Not to mention AC will be long forgotten by then, because charts stay flatlined by MP's pushing away investment!

Its quite remarkable and a worthy education on what MP's can do once they have their teeth sunk in.

If I was a bag holder I would cut my losses and start picking right now! Because In the meantime while your waiting indefinitely, price could lower even more.
And time is money! You could have risen your capital on other stock whilst waiting.
Its checkmate for AC I'm afraid to say. Like I've said hope is what breaks you in this game, but carry on believers, it will be eventually broken!
Also guys be wary of fresh faces coming on spruiking hype - Highly likely they are wolfs in sheep's clothing from the MP's trying to keep the forum positive so idiots keep buying!

Just buy your fucking AC and don't try to push it lower so you can buy cheaply and fuck us all. Multipools has already dumped their coins (mining reward was halved two days ago).
jorrr

Activity: 588

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 05:48:59 PM

are you finally done with your newbie remarks? nobody is taking it seriously anyway
cjp007

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 05:49:45 PM

WTF are you talking about...

Whats with the double postings? Your clogging the thread with crap
cjp007

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 05:50:31 PM

Cheers

CB

+1 Again to flush the shit out...
HEISENAIR

Activity: 490

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 05:50:39 PM

Cheers

CB

+1

WELL SAID SIR!!

This is exactly what is needed. I asked a similar question before (just not as well worded!) The response was "the plan is in the OP". Whilst the initial plan is there, we need more of a plan for the future in the direction of marketing. At present I'm feeling the DEV is just "riding the wave". I'm sure he/they are busy, but with such strong attention they need to strike whilst they do have that attention.

Hopefully the Dev reads this and give a little more than the usual few word answers. You have some very loyal holders here who would appreciate what we are doing that puts us ahead of the competition. The potential is bloody huge!!
BITCOINBLUES

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 05:51:16 PM

I just like seeing the MP's wriggle when the truth is told!

Will be updating what I've said constantly so noobs don't get burnt!
BoscoMurray

Activity: 450
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 05:52:59 PM

Cheers

CB

+1

The least the AC team can do is accept some friendly advice from a keen investor, and this dude has plenty
cjp007

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 05:54:00 PM

I just like seeing the MP's wriggle when the truth is told!

Will be updating what I've said constantly so noobs don't get burnt!

Can you please do it elsewhere... you used to be completely bullish on AC...
BITCOINBLUES

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 05:55:29 PM

Repeat of big positive posts, are sure sign they are trying to push back my thread and up the B.S.
Seen this happen so many times, its rhetoric!
blofoma

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 05:56:40 PM

Cheers

CB

+1 great man Smiley
GIBZORS

Activity: 85

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 05:57:16 PM

BTW - most of the MP have already done their dumping

Waffle has zero (they do have 3,000,000 WC though  Shocked )
Coinshift has zero
Hashcows has 25,000
Clevermining - Doubt they have any

Where are you getting these numbers from?

AsiaCoin: Af4Yixiz9qn76HocgCoBAt7rUpRQaUrZ7z
Dmann

Activity: 56

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 05:58:40 PM

Cheers

CB

+1 We as a community can really get this going, the devs can only do so much and they play there part of posting things officially but we are the boots on the ground and we can help spread the information out there

We can do this!
rudius

Activity: 84

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 05:59:53 PM

Cheers

CB

+20000

I hope the devs will hear you.
Pages: « 1 ... 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 [133] 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 ... 349 »
  Print  

Jump to: