Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 06:20:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 [135] 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 ... 349 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][AC]AsiaCoin - Relaunch  (Read 400973 times)
richwang

Activity: 605
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 03:30:25 AM

couldn't get your own image?

well you must be really dedicated to your coin.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CryptoSteam

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 03:33:52 AM

Dev, you should see the YellowCoin giveaway method. It seems to be a good way of distribution by calculating the activity level of people who are users on this forum. Just an idea that you could somehow incorporate your next giveaway.
icess

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 03:40:00 AM

Dev, you should see the YellowCoin giveaway method. It seems to be a good way of distribution by calculating the activity level of people who are users on this forum. Just an idea that you could somehow incorporate your next giveaway.

+1
MasterCATZ

Activity: 426

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 04:00:09 AM

Sinking ship Huh
CryptoSteam

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 04:17:04 AM
Last edit: April 26, 2014, 04:30:10 AM by CryptoSteam

Sinking ship Huh

Patience. It's still in the PoW stage and will turn into Proof of Stake very soon. Once that happens, then it should appreciate in price.

And by the way, it's damn cheap right now. I'm buying as many as I can. Just bought 50K today.
icess

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 04:44:01 AM

My open letter to the AsiaCoin dev team:

First off, I want to say great job so far! You've really nailed a near perfect launch and there is tons of interest in this coin. I'm very bullish long term as you can tell from my article (https://medium.com/crypto-articles/7fce4b2279c7) but the purpose of this is not to pat ourselves on the back but openly discuss the work that needs to be done to take this coin to 100K.

Before I get into that I just want to say it would be nice to receive a bounty for the work I've done already. I sent you an email via the contact form on the website 3 days ago and haven't heard back. No worries, I'm sure you are busy, but it does kinda irk me when I spend 6 hours researching and writing up a post that brings in hundreds more followers to this community only to not receive a bounty, but see you giving away 500AC to people who did jack shit. But I digress...

There is so much attention on this coin right now and whispers of a pump coming next week. Whether we hit 3, 5, or 10K - the coin will crash hard and eventually fizzle out if you don't put out a detailed roadmap with transparency. Do you want to see AsiaCoin become like 90% of the other coins out there? What we need from you:

1) A calendar of major events. For example, POW expected to end on X/X/XXX. Multipool announcement to be given on X/XX/XXXX. Anouncement about traction with asian miners to be given sometime in May. You get the idea. Even for things that aren't set in stone it's okay to put out a date range. What this does is prevent this coin from rolling back to 8-10 after a big run because old and new investors have something to put their faith in. When designing this calendar of events you need to space everything 1-2 weeks apart to give enough time for the coin to cool off and consolidate before the next run up. I can help you design this if you'd like my help.

2) An innovative multipool announcement - not just another standard MP with a stupid twist like on fluttercoin. A TRULY different MP. For example, an AUTO arbitrage function... yes that would incredible and send this thing soaring. WE NEED TO BE DIFFERENT. Right now Asiacoin has great branding, great launch, and lot of other nice things going for it. But we need to define ourselves on something solid enough that people say - "yeah they brought that to the table" and all other coins will start copying us..

3) Keep up the high level of branding - I don't know if I need to say this but please don't ever consider putting out some conspiracy theory document like the zetacoin nutjobs. It's very easy for anyone with intelligence to see that their manifesto is garbage and people are going to get shit on very soon. You have a great site, great marketing. When you announce things please make sure you continue with a high level of polish and professionalism. Again, I am offering my services to help you if needed.

4) PR is essential. We need to keep a solid stream of news up - from the number of asian miners around the world joining our cause to the new advancements you are making to the coin. Again, not to say you are going to sqrew this up, but it needs to be planned out WELL in advance so we don't have a community of people going well that kinda sucked... major selloff. Once a coin crashes hard like Fluttercoin or Blackcoin it's so much harder to climb back to the top.

I'm a director of marketing and have been doing PR for years. I offered all of these services to you through the contact form on the website and haven't heard back so I'm taking this letter to the forums in hopes that you may see it here in case your inbox is flooded.

To the community reading this - if you agree with this post please +1 it so the developer has a higher chance of seeing it. I know the moon pictures are bound to cover this up and I don't want it to be forgotten. Also, if you have other ideas for things you'd like to see improved please speak now and add to the list.

Don't think I'm trying to troll - we are doing so fantastic right now. This coin is going to jump very soon. My goal is we get this to 100 so I can quit my job and get into trading full time. This coin isn't perfect, but it's the best thing out there right now that has the possibility of reaching 100. Let's all come together to see this thing succeed.

Cheers

CB

+100

great!

mirorles

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 06:21:34 AM

I Lost 10 BTC In a week ! AC Is Killer ! Where Is pumpers !
icess

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 06:37:32 AM

I Lost 10 BTC In a week ! AC Is Killer ! Where Is pumpers !

wait for the POW end. and the AC MP setup.
icess

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 07:02:08 AM

Hey Dev, what's the status of the multipool? Need beta testers I can throw some hashes at it.

Of course,we need some testers for the bata version.We will contact you  when we need.

count me in
kopam

Activity: 518

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 07:24:34 AM

First off, I want to say great job so far! You've really nailed a near perfect launch and there is tons of interest in this coin. I'm very bullish long term as you can tell from my article (https://medium.com/crypto-articles/7fce4b2279c7) but the purpose of this is not to pat ourselves on the back but openly discuss the work that needs to be done to take this coin to 100K.

Before I get into that I just want to say it would be nice to receive a bounty for the work I've done already. I sent you an email via the contact form on the website 3 days ago and haven't heard back. No worries, I'm sure you are busy, but it does kinda irk me when I spend 6 hours researching and writing up a post that brings in hundreds more followers to this community only to not receive a bounty, but see you giving away 500AC to people who did jack shit. But I digress...

There is so much attention on this coin right now and whispers of a pump coming next week. Whether we hit 3, 5, or 10K - the coin will crash hard and eventually fizzle out if you don't put out a detailed roadmap with transparency. Do you want to see AsiaCoin become like 90% of the other coins out there? What we need from you:

1) A calendar of major events. For example, POW expected to end on X/X/XXX. Multipool announcement to be given on X/XX/XXXX. Anouncement about traction with asian miners to be given sometime in May. You get the idea. Even for things that aren't set in stone it's okay to put out a date range. What this does is prevent this coin from rolling back to 8-10 after a big run because old and new investors have something to put their faith in. When designing this calendar of events you need to space everything 1-2 weeks apart to give enough time for the coin to cool off and consolidate before the next run up. I can help you design this if you'd like my help.

2) An innovative multipool announcement - not just another standard MP with a stupid twist like on fluttercoin. A TRULY different MP. For example, an AUTO arbitrage function... yes that would incredible and send this thing soaring. WE NEED TO BE DIFFERENT. Right now Asiacoin has great branding, great launch, and lot of other nice things going for it. But we need to define ourselves on something solid enough that people say - "yeah they brought that to the table" and all other coins will start copying us..

3) Keep up the high level of branding - I don't know if I need to say this but please don't ever consider putting out some conspiracy theory document like the zetacoin nutjobs. It's very easy for anyone with intelligence to see that their manifesto is garbage and people are going to get shit on very soon. You have a great site, great marketing. When you announce things please make sure you continue with a high level of polish and professionalism. Again, I am offering my services to help you if needed.

4) PR is essential. We need to keep a solid stream of news up - from the number of asian miners around the world joining our cause to the new advancements you are making to the coin. Again, not to say you are going to sqrew this up, but it needs to be planned out WELL in advance so we don't have a community of people going well that kinda sucked... major selloff. Once a coin crashes hard like Fluttercoin or Blackcoin it's so much harder to climb back to the top.

I'm a director of marketing and have been doing PR for years. I offered all of these services to you through the contact form on the website and haven't heard back so I'm taking this letter to the forums in hopes that you may see it here in case your inbox is flooded.

To the community reading this - if you agree with this post please +1 it so the developer has a higher chance of seeing it. I know the moon pictures are bound to cover this up and I don't want it to be forgotten. Also, if you have other ideas for things you'd like to see improved please speak now and add to the list.

Don't think I'm trying to troll - we are doing so fantastic right now. This coin is going to jump very soon. My goal is we get this to 100 so I can quit my job and get into trading full time. This coin isn't perfect, but it's the best thing out there right now that has the possibility of reaching 100. Let's all come together to see this thing succeed.

Cheers

CB
+1
The real proffesional!!!

+1
And not only +1 but if you are serious ( sorry but i personally dont know you so i kinda MUST have some reservations ) and you really have the skills you describe, i would love to see you more involved in the project. And if you are doing the things you say you can i am all for giving a donation towards this. I am sure that with results coming in the community will be also very happy to do that.
Coin funds are very popular this days ... maybe AsiaCoin needs one too ? No idea, but it would be good that the dev gives his thoughts on all of this.

▐▒▄
          ▄▄▌   ▐▒██▒▒▄
       ▄▒███▌     ▀▒███▒▒▄
   ░▒▒██▒▒██▌  ▄▒▄▄   ▀▒███▒▄
   ▐██▒  ▐██▒▒██████▒▄▄   ▐███
   ▐██▌  ▐███▒▀   ▀▀▒██▒   ███
   ▐██▌  ▐██▌       ███   ███
   ▐██▌  ▐██▌       ███   ███
   ▐██▌  ▐██▒▒▄   ▄▄▒███   ███
   ▐██▌   ▀▒███▒▒██▒▀▀   ▐███
   ▐▒███▒▄▄   ▀▒▒▀   ▄▒████▒
       ▀▒███▒▄      ████▒▀
          ▀▀▒███▒   █▀
              ▀▒█
BEXAM
███  █
    █
███  █
    █
███  █
    █
███  █

█  ███
█   
█  ███
█   
█  ███
█   
█  ███

▄████▄
                       ▄▄█████▀▀███
                   ▄▄████▀▀    ███
             ▄▄▄████▀▀   ▄▄   ▐██
         ▄▄█████▀      ▄█▀   ██▌
    ▄▄████▀▀▀      ▄███▀     ██▌
   ████▀       ▄▄████▀      ▐██
    ██████▄▄  ▄█████▀        ██▌
         ▀████████          ▐██
           ▀████▌           ███
            ▀███  ▄██▄▄    ▐██▀
             ███▄███▀███▄   ███
             ▀███▀▀   ▀▀███▄██▌
                         ▀▀█▀▀

▄▄▄██▄▄▄   ▄
    ██▄           ▄████████████▀
    █████▄▄      ▐█████████████▀
     █████████▄▄▄▄▐████████████▌
    █▄█████████████████████████▌
    ▀██████████████████████████
      ▀███████████████████████
      ▐██████████████████████
        ▀██████████████████▀
          ▄▄█████████████▀
    ▀████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄██████████████████████████▄
   ████████████████████████████
   ████████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀██████
   ███████████████      ██████
   ██████████████▌   ▐█████████
   ████████████▀▀    ▀▀▀██████
   ████████████         ██████
   ████████████████████████████
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█  ███
█   
█  ███
█   
█  ███
█   
█  ███

███  █
    █
███  █
    █
███  █
    █
███  █
Xtar

Activity: 625

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 07:52:09 AM

Cheers

CB
+1 and I want to be beta-tester on Multipool
burningzoul

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 08:45:22 AM

Following this...
Cryptocoinrank.com

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2014, 08:53:04 AM

Asiacoin is now listed here: http://www.cryptocoinrank.com/Asiacoin

Please see the guide in this thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=579901.0 if you want to get your Twitter News to work!
Cheers

blofoma

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 08:56:17 AM

Asian Coin price for profit from mining 0.00001115 BTC
GIBZORS

Activity: 85
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 09:32:12 AM

Ive just created 300 articles and put them online, sent the dev a list of links this morning for 150. I did agree the bounty with the dev on day 1. I can only assume that the giveaway is causing them some stress. I did get both my bouties with no problem but I did need to wait for them.

Seems logic you had to wait a bit to receive bounties, there was no premine so Dev had to mine/buy whatever amount of coins needed for the bounties  Smiley

AsiaCoin: Af4Yixiz9qn76HocgCoBAt7rUpRQaUrZ7z
richwang

Activity: 605

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 10:20:31 AM

Cheers

CB
+1 and I want to be beta-tester on Multipool
+200

Xtar

Activity: 625

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 11:09:38 AM

Hey Dev, what's the status of the multipool? Need beta testers I can throw some hashes at it.

Of course,we need some testers for the bata version.We will contact you  when we need.
+1 contact with me too
lamosty

Activity: 111
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 11:29:44 AM

Asian Coin price for profit from mining 0.00001115 BTC

this I wanted to know. Thanks
HEISENAIR

Activity: 490

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 02:05:53 PM

I have a lot so Asiacoins so have a vested interest in this coin.

I have to say however I am not sure why the dev hasn't responded to that brilliant post that was quoted many many times about future plans. Is there really any clear direction about where the road ahead lies. I for one would like to see a little more from the Dev. When a price has fallen so quick, all it takes is a clear plan for the next few weeks and months ahead and the price wouldn't mean as much.

Can you please respond to the previous poster who asked some very important questions. I would suggest using the guy on the team, as everyone would benefit and this coin would blow jut about all the others away.

Don't let this coin suffer the fate of so many. Where art thou??

AsiaCoin (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 02:19:32 PM

I have a lot so Asiacoins so have a vested interest in this coin.

I have to say however I am not sure why the dev hasn't responded to that brilliant post that was quoted many many times about future plans. Is there really any clear direction about where the road ahead lies. I for one would like to see a little more from the Dev. When a price has fallen so quick, all it takes is a clear plan for the next few weeks and months ahead and the price wouldn't mean as much.

Can you please respond to the previous poster who asked some very important questions. I would suggest using the guy on the team, as everyone would benefit and this coin would blow jut about all the others away.

Don't let this coin suffer the fate of so many. Where art thou??

Which questions? We have replied most of the questions!
If anyone has any question about asiacoin,please contact us via PM,email or IRC:freenode/#asiacoin( we're there )
Pages: « 1 ... 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 [135] 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 ... 349 »
  Print  

Jump to: