Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 08:46:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 [134] 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 ... 349 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][AC]AsiaCoin - Relaunch  (Read 400973 times)
cjp007

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 06:00:36 PM

BTW - most of the MP have already done their dumping

Waffle has zero (they do have 3,000,000 WC though  Shocked )
Coinshift has zero
Hashcows has 25,000
Clevermining - Doubt they have any

Where are you getting these numbers from?

Their sites...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
AltcoinAuthority

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 06:03:47 PM

Just paid out, still going strong!!

★   Smiley    ★   Smiley    ★   Smiley    ★   Smiley    ★   Smiley    ★   Smiley    ★   Smiley    

Asiacoin AC: Central Cryptocurrency of Asia

Article, Video & Giveaway!!
http://altcoinauthority.com/2014/04/asiacoin-ac-central-cryptocurrency-of-asia/

Asiacoin has immense potential, come by and grab some free coins while helping it grow!!

★   Smiley    ★   Smiley    ★   Smiley    ★   Smiley    ★   Smiley    ★   Smiley    ★   Smiley    

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
lamosty

Activity: 111
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 06:04:01 PM

What should be an average cost for AC according to mining reward now? Somebody has calculated that? Thanks.
lamosty

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 06:07:38 PM

What should be an average cost for AC according to mining reward now? Somebody has calculated that? Thanks.

2000SAT+ in the next few days  Cheesy  Speculation of course

And without speculation? According to its age, num. of posts, popularity and liquidity, etc.
aulonocara

Activity: 207

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 06:09:36 PM

And without speculation? According to its age, num. of posts, popularity and liquidity, etc.

Well that would be speculating.
blofoma

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 06:12:24 PM

lamosty

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 06:18:35 PM

2000SAT+ in the next few days  Cheesy  Speculation of course

Let's just say Asiacoin has just about everything going for it and really nothing to complain about. Awesome dev team, smooth launch, no premine, kick-ass 100% PoS interest, multipool coming...

IMHO this has a great chance of following BC's footsteps, however patience is key. I rode BC to 89,000SAT which proves that having a zen-like focus based on fundamentals pays off big time.  Smiley

very nice. I hope you have dumped BC and after PoW of AC will start to pump it with your newly acquired bit coins Cheesy
dukas93

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 06:30:32 PM

My open letter to the AsiaCoin dev team:

First off, I want to say great job so far! You've really nailed a near perfect launch and there is tons of interest in this coin. I'm very bullish long term as you can tell from my article (https://medium.com/crypto-articles/7fce4b2279c7) but the purpose of this is not to pat ourselves on the back but openly discuss the work that needs to be done to take this coin to 100K.

Before I get into that I just want to say it would be nice to receive a bounty for the work I've done already. I sent you an email via the contact form on the website 3 days ago and haven't heard back. No worries, I'm sure you are busy, but it does kinda irk me when I spend 6 hours researching and writing up a post that brings in hundreds more followers to this community only to not receive a bounty, but see you giving away 500AC to people who did jack shit. But I digress...

There is so much attention on this coin right now and whispers of a pump coming next week. Whether we hit 3, 5, or 10K - the coin will crash hard and eventually fizzle out if you don't put out a detailed roadmap with transparency. Do you want to see AsiaCoin become like 90% of the other coins out there? What we need from you:

1) A calendar of major events. For example, POW expected to end on X/X/XXX. Multipool announcement to be given on X/XX/XXXX. Anouncement about traction with asian miners to be given sometime in May. You get the idea. Even for things that aren't set in stone it's okay to put out a date range. What this does is prevent this coin from rolling back to 8-10 after a big run because old and new investors have something to put their faith in. When designing this calendar of events you need to space everything 1-2 weeks apart to give enough time for the coin to cool off and consolidate before the next run up. I can help you design this if you'd like my help.

2) An innovative multipool announcement - not just another standard MP with a stupid twist like on fluttercoin. A TRULY different MP. For example, an AUTO arbitrage function... yes that would incredible and send this thing soaring. WE NEED TO BE DIFFERENT. Right now Asiacoin has great branding, great launch, and lot of other nice things going for it. But we need to define ourselves on something solid enough that people say - "yeah they brought that to the table" and all other coins will start copying us..

3) Keep up the high level of branding - I don't know if I need to say this but please don't ever consider putting out some conspiracy theory document like the zetacoin nutjobs. It's very easy for anyone with intelligence to see that their manifesto is garbage and people are going to get shit on very soon. You have a great site, great marketing. When you announce things please make sure you continue with a high level of polish and professionalism. Again, I am offering my services to help you if needed.

4) PR is essential. We need to keep a solid stream of news up - from the number of asian miners around the world joining our cause to the new advancements you are making to the coin. Again, not to say you are going to sqrew this up, but it needs to be planned out WELL in advance so we don't have a community of people going well that kinda sucked... major selloff. Once a coin crashes hard like Fluttercoin or Blackcoin it's so much harder to climb back to the top.

I'm a director of marketing and have been doing PR for years. I offered all of these services to you through the contact form on the website and haven't heard back so I'm taking this letter to the forums in hopes that you may see it here in case your inbox is flooded.

To the community reading this - if you agree with this post please +1 it so the developer has a higher chance of seeing it. I know the moon pictures are bound to cover this up and I don't want it to be forgotten. Also, if you have other ideas for things you'd like to see improved please speak now and add to the list.

Don't think I'm trying to troll - we are doing so fantastic right now. This coin is going to jump very soon. My goal is we get this to 100 so I can quit my job and get into trading full time. This coin isn't perfect, but it's the best thing out there right now that has the possibility of reaching 100. Let's all come together to see this thing succeed.

Cheers

CB

+1

Great Plan, Great Idea

██
         ████

██████
       ████████
      ██████████

█████  █████
    █████    █████
   █████      █████

█████▄▄▄▄▄   █████        █████
 ████████████▄  █████      █████
██████████████▄  █████    █████
                  █████  █████
                   ██████████
                    ████████
                     ██████

████
                       ██
Azbit
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ROGER VER ADVISOR
  █
  █
  █
  █

███
███

█
  █
  █
  █
● ● ●
● ● ●
● ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ●

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
▄████████████████▀▀▀███▄

▄███████████▀▀▀      ████▄
██████▀▀▀       ▄    █████
███▄         ▄█▀    ██████

██████▄    ▄█▀      ██████
█████████▄█▀       ███████
▀██████████  ▄     ██████▀
▀█████████ ███▄  ██████▀
▀████████████████████▀

▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄██████████▀▀▀▀██████▄
▄█████████▀     ███████▄

▄██████████   ███████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▀▀██████████
█████████       ██████████

███████████   ████████████
███████████   ████████████
▀██████████   ███████████▀
▀█████████   ██████████▀
▀████████████████████▀

▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀▀█████▄

▄█████ ▀███████     ▀▄███▄
██████   ▀▀█▀▀      ▄█████
███████              █████

████████             █████
█████████▄          ██████
▀████████▀        ▄██████▀
▀███▀▀        ▄▄███████▀
▀████████████████████▀

▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
BITCOINBLUES

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 06:34:14 PM

I just like seeing the MP's wriggle when the truth is told!

Will be updating what I've said constantly so noobs don't get burnt!

Can you please do it elsewhere... you used to be completely bullish on AC...

yes I was bullish till MP came along, like I said this is president on a solid coin with great volume!
And for the MP idiot that keeps repeating that MP has ran dry, lol lol lol!

You know what, I really am sick of defending our noobs and now MP attacks.
I haven't got anyone in support here, and what I say is probably way over the top of most people's heads here anyway.
They way the community didn't hold, the way people keep defending instead of helping these noobs not lose their money. Just shows me their is no community here, no leadership, no care.
The flood of pictures with no relevance to AC, is only reiterating the calibre of AC investors
Exactly, this coin is now fucked so wtf am I doing here? I got out just in nick of time, so yeah no worries! Lessons have been learnt, now better educated, and will use that to my advantage!
Hope my advise helped some, may drop in for a coffee now and then!
Goodluck all!
Multipools - DEATH FROM ABOVE!

lamosty

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 06:51:22 PM

yes I was bullish till MP came along, like I said this is president on a solid coin with great volume!

I haven't got anyone in support here, and what I say is probably way over the top of most people's heads here anyway.
They way the community didn't hold, the way people keep defending instead of helping these noobs not lose their money. Just shows me their is no community here, no leadership, no care.
The flood of pictures with no relevance to AC, is only reiterating the calibre of AC investors
Exactly, this coin is now fucked so wtf am I doing here? I got out just in nick of time, so yeah no worries! Lessons have been learnt, now better educated, and will use that to my advantage!
Goodluck all!

Ok, so what is your AC expected price in the following days? Below 800?
abel1337
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145

FOCUS

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2014, 06:56:15 PM

Goodluck all!

Ok, so what is your AC expected price in the following days? Below 800?

I love how this guy is still big on AC regardless of the trashtalker. Bout to buy some? lol
mighty jol

Activity: 98

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 07:17:08 PM

the huge pos rate for the first year i guess

blofoma

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 07:40:40 PM

Asia Coin Profit Calculation

Hash Rate (KH/s): 6500
Difficulty: 191
Block Reward: 5000
Pool Fees %: 1
AC/BTC: 0.00001300
BTC/USD Value: 464.24
Hardware Costs (USD): 20.50/day (hardware rent)

Days to generate one block mining solo: 1.46 Day(s) (can vary greatly depending on your luck)
Days to generate one BTC: 22.48 Day(s) (can vary greatly depending on the current exchange rates)
Days to break even: 1.00 Day(s) (can vary greatly depending on the current exchange rates)

Table

so, the price is determined by your
moonpool

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 08:11:59 PM

ac.miningwith.us

We need your help! Throw some hash at us!

farzin3005

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 08:16:16 PM

my addres is AV4B4wzyz6oUqXDJaemBAkQLHt7SVCC9Un
lamosty

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 08:19:55 PM

my addres is AV4B4wzyz6oUqXDJaemBAkQLHt7SVCC9Un

dont post address here.
lamosty

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 08:22:37 PM

So this coin has been getting a lot of volume, whats so special about it?

I think (as have been mentioned earlier), great launch (no premine, no ipo, good stats, a lot of exchanges and pools), its name, marketing and that it is a PoS coin.
daigitinasam

Activity: 94

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 09:53:03 PM

My open letter to the AsiaCoin dev team:

First off, I want to say great job so far! You've really nailed a near perfect launch and there is tons of interest in this coin. I'm very bullish long term as you can tell from my article (https://medium.com/crypto-articles/7fce4b2279c7) but the purpose of this is not to pat ourselves on the back but openly discuss the work that needs to be done to take this coin to 100K.

Before I get into that I just want to say it would be nice to receive a bounty for the work I've done already. I sent you an email via the contact form on the website 3 days ago and haven't heard back. No worries, I'm sure you are busy, but it does kinda irk me when I spend 6 hours researching and writing up a post that brings in hundreds more followers to this community only to not receive a bounty, but see you giving away 500AC to people who did jack shit. But I digress...

There is so much attention on this coin right now and whispers of a pump coming next week. Whether we hit 3, 5, or 10K - the coin will crash hard and eventually fizzle out if you don't put out a detailed roadmap with transparency. Do you want to see AsiaCoin become like 90% of the other coins out there? What we need from you:

1) A calendar of major events. For example, POW expected to end on X/X/XXX. Multipool announcement to be given on X/XX/XXXX. Anouncement about traction with asian miners to be given sometime in May. You get the idea. Even for things that aren't set in stone it's okay to put out a date range. What this does is prevent this coin from rolling back to 8-10 after a big run because old and new investors have something to put their faith in. When designing this calendar of events you need to space everything 1-2 weeks apart to give enough time for the coin to cool off and consolidate before the next run up. I can help you design this if you'd like my help.

2) An innovative multipool announcement - not just another standard MP with a stupid twist like on fluttercoin. A TRULY different MP. For example, an AUTO arbitrage function... yes that would incredible and send this thing soaring. WE NEED TO BE DIFFERENT. Right now Asiacoin has great branding, great launch, and lot of other nice things going for it. But we need to define ourselves on something solid enough that people say - "yeah they brought that to the table" and all other coins will start copying us..

3) Keep up the high level of branding - I don't know if I need to say this but please don't ever consider putting out some conspiracy theory document like the zetacoin nutjobs. It's very easy for anyone with intelligence to see that their manifesto is garbage and people are going to get shit on very soon. You have a great site, great marketing. When you announce things please make sure you continue with a high level of polish and professionalism. Again, I am offering my services to help you if needed.

4) PR is essential. We need to keep a solid stream of news up - from the number of asian miners around the world joining our cause to the new advancements you are making to the coin. Again, not to say you are going to sqrew this up, but it needs to be planned out WELL in advance so we don't have a community of people going well that kinda sucked... major selloff. Once a coin crashes hard like Fluttercoin or Blackcoin it's so much harder to climb back to the top.

I'm a director of marketing and have been doing PR for years. I offered all of these services to you through the contact form on the website and haven't heard back so I'm taking this letter to the forums in hopes that you may see it here in case your inbox is flooded.

To the community reading this - if you agree with this post please +1 it so the developer has a higher chance of seeing it. I know the moon pictures are bound to cover this up and I don't want it to be forgotten. Also, if you have other ideas for things you'd like to see improved please speak now and add to the list.

Don't think I'm trying to troll - we are doing so fantastic right now. This coin is going to jump very soon. My goal is we get this to 100 so I can quit my job and get into trading full time. This coin isn't perfect, but it's the best thing out there right now that has the possibility of reaching 100. Let's all come together to see this thing succeed.

Cheers

CB
+1
The real proffesional!!!
nexus2k14

Activity: 490

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 11:37:41 PM

Ill hang around for 40000 sats in 30 days.

Cut one ZERO and we all set in prediction about price in one month Smiley
gysca

Activity: 392

www.DonateMedia.org

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2014, 03:01:27 AM

will see the real price at PoS stage,

Pages: « 1 ... 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 [134] 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 ... 349 »
  Print  

Jump to: