Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 03:40:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 [220] 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 ... 349 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][AC]AsiaCoin - Relaunch  (Read 400973 times)
goldmann

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

www.xtracoin.cz.cc

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2014, 07:00:12 AM

i have direct contact to a coin developer. he advertised the shit out of two projects he was involved in.
and i just can say that community is ALL when it's about building a solid base for a coin.

somebody was crying that the blockexplorer is horrible. well. maybe thats just because its not
a blockexplorer. it s just an blockcrawler. you don't like it? rent an VPS for 10USD/year and set up your own
blockexplorer. this is the point. nobody is doing something for the coin. Look at other projects.
They even are building sub-teams for the diffrent parts. Android App, dedicated forum, etc. etc.

this can't all be done just by the dev. and i know what i am talking about.

go move you ass and get stuff done. because if nobody participates. there will be no community.
and ppl just crying around "where is the dev", "bad communication", blablablabla are not worth to
be part of this community. please sell your f*** coins and get the **** out of this thread. you just
spreading missinformation, negative emotions and uninteresting facts. instead of wasting your
time with that you could've contacted press-agents, mediaplatforms, etc. if for example
an known pressagency gets 500 mails per day from unique IPs they will for sure have a look on this
project and i am sure that we are able to build this community just how we like it.
we just need to work together

i already participated. i coded a simple priceinformation. so i can use it always and everywhere. it s not needing that resources like connecting to the exchanges. i hope you like it. and i will set up a new dedicated forum for asiacoin. i think its time for that. and just what i am seeing at the moment. there are a lot more crybabies(trolls, fud-spreader) than participating workers(supporters, coders) in this thread..

• realtime
  • autorefresh (30 seconds)
  • smartphone & tablet compatible
  • and many features coming soon.

SHIBE: SQvANmKEkGa5Ypzdg7r94Ldjd5BTnTow6H
http://www.xtracoin.cz.cc
BTC: 1F7wGga1fVD9JJ995K8MiZJjyHSiJYSDPx
goldmann

Activity: 112

www.xtracoin.cz.cc

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2014, 07:03:52 AM

I honestly don't understand why everybody is so concerned about the dev being ever present. I think it was said best that the dev did his job. Now it's up to the community and investors. People expect too much out of coin devs , like they control the world and everything attached to the coin. I'd bet that that's why Satoshi went into hiding, cause i can tell you from experience as a member of a dev team people expect you to control things that are so far out of your hands, and that it is not even mechanically possible let alone humanly possible to do. Best of all they want you to do it for free, for their reward... The only thing the Dev is responsible for is coding and maintaining that code. I could see if there were an issue with the code such as the Whitecoin fiasco, that communication from the dev team should be expected... That being said. The dev does not control the market, is not responsible for your investment decisions, and should not thought to be at your beckon call. It's your choice to invest or get involved in the venture. The dev merely presented you the option to participate. Remember it is your choice to invest...
I don't think some people in cryptoland understand the idea of investment, longterm holding or communal participation.

you talk big but when price drops back to where it was you're gonna be on here whining like the rest of them saying shit like "omg why you let this coin die"

community cant do anything about a coin when there is no communication from dev.

the block explorer is pretty horrible atm btw. cant even tell who are the largest stake holders

Since there was no pre-mine for the Dev and block explorers usually cost money I would suggest a community donation to get a new block explorer with a richest wallets list... earlier I received this communication from unick who was recommended by someone on this former...

Hi, I didn't know about the nice comments, that's cool

I can set up the block explorer with rich list for 0.5 BTC, if you want me to host it also, add another 0.5 BTC for 12 months of hosting (0.25 BTC for 6 months).  I use a dedicated VPS as the host.  If you want to host it your self, I will need access to the server.

If you want to use my hosting but use your domain name with a CNAME (ie explorer.theasiacoin.com) I'll give you the IP of the server so you can set it up in your DNS records. If you prefer using my domain (ac.blockx.info). that's fine too.

Let me know if you want to go forward with this

I will pledge the first 10,000 AC to make this happen, will anyone else join me?

i can ask another dev for doing this for us. and it would be a lil cheaper i think.
i am in with 10k AC.

payment of course AFTER the job is done.

SHIBE: SQvANmKEkGa5Ypzdg7r94Ldjd5BTnTow6H
http://www.xtracoin.cz.cc
BTC: 1F7wGga1fVD9JJ995K8MiZJjyHSiJYSDPx
insanedumps

Activity: 84

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 07:07:34 AM

i have direct contact to a coin developer. he advertised the shit out of two projects he was involved in.
and i just can say that community is ALL when it's about building a solid base for a coin.

somebody was crying that the blockexplorer is horrible. well. maybe thats just because its not
a blockexplorer. it s just an blockcrawler. you don't like it? rent an VPS for 10USD/year and set up your own
blockexplorer. this is the point. nobody is doing something for the coin. Look at other projects.
They even are building sub-teams for the diffrent parts. Android App, dedicated forum, etc. etc.

this can't all be done just by the dev. and i know what i am talking about.

go move you ass and get stuff done. because if nobody participates. there will be no community.
and ppl just crying around "where is the dev", "bad communication", blablablabla are not worth to
be part of this community. please sell your f*** coins and get the **** out of this thread. you just
spreading missinformation, negative emotions and uninteresting facts. instead of wasting your
time with that you could've contacted press-agents, mediaplatforms, etc. if for example
an known pressagency gets 500 mails per day from unique IPs they will for sure have a look on this
project and i am sure that we are able to build this community just how we like it.
we just need to work together

i already participated. i coded a simple priceinformation. so i can use it always and everywhere. it s not needing that resources like connecting to the exchanges. i hope you like it. and i will set up a new dedicated forum for asiacoin. i think its time for that. and just what i am seeing at the moment. there are a lot more crybabies(trolls, fud-spreader) than participating workers(supporters, coders) in this thread..

true
GatorJMT

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 07:10:11 AM

i can ask another dev for doing this for us. and it would be a lil cheaper i think.
i am in with 10k AC.

Thank you goldmann and maybe we can haggle unick down after you price it out with your Dev... unick does really good work.

http://mint.blockx.info/get/chain/MintCoin

http://fac.blockx.info/get/chain/FairCoin

So we got 20,000 pledged or .26 BTC at current market value, getting there fast.  Smiley
johnny_non

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 07:17:52 AM

I honestly don't understand why everybody is so concerned about the dev being ever present. I think it was said best that the dev did his job. Now it's up to the community and investors. People expect too much out of coin devs , like they control the world and everything attached to the coin. I'd bet that that's why Satoshi went into hiding, cause i can tell you from experience as a member of a dev team people expect you to control things that are so far out of your hands, and that it is not even mechanically possible let alone humanly possible to do. Best of all they want you to do it for free, for their reward... The only thing the Dev is responsible for is coding and maintaining that code. I could see if there were an issue with the code such as the Whitecoin fiasco, that communication from the dev team should be expected... That being said. The dev does not control the market, is not responsible for your investment decisions, and should not thought to be at your beckon call. It's your choice to invest or get involved in the venture. The dev merely presented you the option to participate. Remember it is your choice to invest...
I don't think some people in cryptoland understand the idea of investment, longterm holding or communal participation.

you talk big but when price drops back to where it was you're gonna be on here whining like the rest of them saying shit like "omg why you let this coin die"

community cant do anything about a coin when there is no communication from dev.
Not even close, I don't expect others to do for me what i can do for myself. every holder and investor should consider themselves a sales person and advocate for their investment. I made an educated decision getting involved in this coin, as i did with every other coin i have gotten involved in. Where as i can only blame myself for any losses that occur. Only children cry when they get what they asked for and it turns out different than fantasized. I have no delusions, I'm not here for the quick pump and dump. I have projected figures, but that's personal speculation not to be inferred to as anything more than opinion. Fact is this was the smoothest launch i have personally witnessed hands down.  It was a fair launch, well distributed, without a scam IPO, or premine. Now you may cry when things don't go your way. That in itself speaks volumes about your character... However I'm not here for squabbles... I think one major primary objective is a mobile wallet. Crypto is to bound to the computer and too deeply tied to the exchanges. The exchanges don't make the market, They are the wholesales floor, the discount warehouse for retail. A majority of the populous has little idea of whet cryptocurrency is. I feel most are too short sighted to see this. As i said before it's up to every holder and investor to be the salesman, a teacher and advocate to the outside world. Realize you are part of a fledgling industry and can be an integral player to the future growth of this... There is so much more to it than the quick profit. Some of us want to shape the future...

send your strays CAT: 9W4aXggw9bgraD88j77fZg7aT8Lnb4mkTw  Everyone has a Dream: DKDB1yj2ohbakpQQvUZsCEWow6K2CDDggD
icess

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 07:20:40 AM

the block explorer is pretty horrible atm btw. cant even tell who are the largest stake holders

Since there was no pre-mine for the Dev and block explorers usually cost money I would suggest a community donation to get a new block explorer with a richest wallets list... earlier I received this communication from unick who was recommended by someone on this former...

I can set up the block explorer with rich list for 0.5 BTC, if you want me to host it also, add another 0.5 BTC for 12 months of hosting (0.25 BTC for 6 months).  I use a dedicated VPS as the host.  If you want to host it your self, I will need access to the server.

If you want to use my hosting but use your domain name with a CNAME (ie explorer.theasiacoin.com) I'll give you the IP of the server so you can set it up in your DNS records. If you prefer using my domain (ac.blockx.info). that's fine too.

I will pledge the first 10,000 AC to make this happen, will anyone else join me?

i am in with 10k AC.

great, I am in with 600 AC.  I do not have much .
GatorJMT

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 07:23:18 AM

i am in with 10k AC.

20,600.  Great!  Well over 1/4 there in 15 mins.  Cool
Alpinist

Activity: 146
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 07:25:33 AM

I will donate 1000AC.
johntseng

Activity: 84

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 07:26:33 AM

i am in with 10k AC.

I am in with 1000AC.

Nanolite : KStrzPctAn8Qr1QppWDMwhqdG9rzmtQNWV
zmija

Activity: 676
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 07:30:37 AM

i am in with 10k AC.

I am in with 1000AC.
Could use Give Away Coins, what do u think, there r a lot of coins.

▄███████████████▄
       ▄██▀             ▀██▄
    ▄▄██▀                 ▀██▄▄
█████▀▀       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄    ▀▀█████
██          ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▀█▄▄      ██
▐█▌       ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▀▀▀███   ▐█▌
 ██      ▄▀▄▀▄▀▀▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀█ ▄█▀   ██
 ▐█▌    █▄▀▄▀▄█▀▀▀ ▀█▀ ▄▀▄▀█   ▐█▌
  ██    █▄▀▄▀▄▄█▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄▀▄▀█   ██
  ▐█▌ ▀▄█████▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀█  ▐█▌
   ██▌▀████▀██▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█▀ ▐██
    ██▌▀█▀▀█▄▀▀▄▀▀▄▄▀▄█▄▄█▀ ▐██
     ██▌ ▀  ▀███▄▄▄█████▀  ▐██
      ██▄      ▀▀▀▀▀      ▄██
       ▀██▄             ▄██▀
         ▀██▄         ▄██▀
           ▀██▄     ▄██▀
             ▀███▄███▀
               ▀███▀
.DeepOnion.
★ ★ ★ ★ ★  .❱❱❱ JOIN AIRDROP NOW!.
TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED
★  Your Anonymity Guaranteed
★  Your Assets Secured by TOR
★  Guard Your Privacy!
|Bitcointalk
Reddit
Telegram
|                        ▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▀
                    ▄▄██▀█▀▄▀▀▀
                  ▄██▄█▄██▀
                ▄██████▀
              ▄██████▀
  ▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
██████▀▀▀▀▀██████▀
 ▀█████  ▄███████
  ████████████▀██
  ██▀███████▀  ██
  ██ ▀████▀    ██
  ██   ▀▀      ██
  ▀█████████████▀
johnny_non

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 07:41:53 AM

I can donate 1000 Ac to the project

send your strays CAT: 9W4aXggw9bgraD88j77fZg7aT8Lnb4mkTw  Everyone has a Dream: DKDB1yj2ohbakpQQvUZsCEWow6K2CDDggD
GatorJMT

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 07:43:48 AM

That's 24,600 AC pledged guys in under one hour!  I have contacted unick via PM to see if he would accept AC in lieu of BTC.  Will let you know the response.
LisboaKuya

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 07:48:54 AM

Hey is there an update for the Mac wallet, or a build for it?
gysca

Activity: 392

www.DonateMedia.org

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2014, 07:54:48 AM

That's 24,600 AC pledged guys in under one hour!  I have contacted unick via PM to see if he would accept AC in lieu of BTC.  Will let you know the response.

i'm in,  900 AC , please PM me if the project done, so i can send the AC

GatorJMT

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 07:56:43 AM

25,500 or .34BTC Pledged  Smiley
GatorJMT

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 08:11:51 AM

Received a reply from unick he is good to do it for the equivalent AC so that would be about 70,000 at current market price, we are over 1/3 already.

HODL

Pledges up to 26,000 AC.

ahmedjadoon
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 08:15:09 AM

25,500 or .34BTC Pledged  Smiley
You should take atleast two-third before starting the job. Good luck
johnny_non

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 08:18:24 AM

what's the donation address and who's holding the coin?

GatorJMT

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 08:22:46 AM

Johnny I will pay unick from my wallet if I receive the required amount in pledges before any AC is sent, once the block explorer and hosting is completed I will ask for the pledged amounts to be sent to my wallet. 

Does that work for everyone?  If not I am open to suggestions.
johnny_non

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 08:29:33 AM

Johnny I will pay unick from my wallet if I receive the required amount in pledges before any AC is sent, once the block explorer and hosting is completed I will ask for the pledged amounts to be sent to my wallet. 

Does that work for everyone?  If not I am open to suggestions.
That sounds good to me, I'll send you my coins now...

Pages: « 1 ... 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 [220] 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 ... 349 »
  Print  

Jump to: