Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 07:26:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 [332] 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][AC]AsiaCoin - Relaunch  (Read 400973 times)
derrend

Activity: 707
Merit: 505

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2014, 02:08:42 AM

Take a look at Dmann's post history on his bitcointalk forum profile here.
Repeatedly states in his early posts that he's new to crypto, asks questions about chart patterns, wants to know what the video would require in order to get the bounty, etc.
If he really is the dev then he's done a great job at pretending not to be for the last two weeks whilst nobody was watching him.

Chances are he isn't the dev imho.
jaayruu

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 02:11:23 AM

I am Dallas Solomon Urban. For the record, I had nothing to do with the AsiaCoin scam. If any of you try to find me or take any action towards me or any member of my family I will take legal action for defamation of character. What I did was simply make a video for AsiaCoin, I found out it was a scam with the rest of you.

Lol definitely not an attorney. Stick to "videos".

I am most definitely not an attorney, but I know that if you try to stick me with something that I am not responsible for that I can take counter actions. Guys, the DEV is probably long gone but i really do wish you the best of luck in trying to get your lost money back. The bastard who scammed us all is a shame on humanity and the crypto world. I actually thought when I got into AsiaCoin that I had found the right coin at the right time but now I'm seeing that I just have shit for luck lol

i dont understand why this is so funny to you. Why wish us best of luck when you lost an asset in this ASIAcoin scam  aswell correct? weird how you can just laugh this off but at the same time state you wouldnt have done work with them if they were scammers. sounds like you dont give a fuck.
Dmann

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 02:11:34 AM

Repeatedly states in his early posts that he's new to crypto, asks questions about chart patterns, wants to know what the video would require in order to get the bounty, etc.
If he really is the dev then he's done a great job at pretending not to be for the last two weeks whilst nobody was watching him.

EVERYONE is free to look at my history and come to their own conclusion. Additionally you can message me or ask me questions on here. I have nothing to hide. Smiley
jaayruu

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 02:12:24 AM

jeeeeeeeeeeeeez, did you say a whole 2 weeks?! that must take some skill
jaayruu

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 02:12:59 AM

EVERYONE is free to look at my history and come to their own conclusion. Additionally you can message me or ask me questions on here. I have nothing to hide. Smiley

if you dont have anything to hide why lie & delete shit pertaining to asiacoin?

dont state the obvious, everyone already knows & has looked at your history that cares to find out more.
longbv

Activity: 12

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 02:13:50 AM

Great information, please relaunch soon!!!
Dmann

Activity: 56

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 02:14:59 AM

I am Dallas Solomon Urban. For the record, I had nothing to do with the AsiaCoin scam. If any of you try to find me or take any action towards me or any member of my family I will take legal action for defamation of character. What I did was simply make a video for AsiaCoin, I found out it was a scam with the rest of you.

I am most definitely not an attorney, but I know that if you try to stick me with something that I am not responsible for that I can take counter actions. Guys, the DEV is probably long gone but i really do wish you the best of luck in trying to get your lost money back. The bastard who scammed us all is a shame on humanity and the crypto world. I actually thought when I got into AsiaCoin that I had found the right coin at the right time but now I'm seeing that I just have shit for luck lol

i dont understand why this is so funny to you. Why wish us best of luck when you lost an asset in this ASIAcoin scam  aswell correct? weird how you can just laugh this off but at the same time state you wouldnt have done work with them if they were scammers. sounds like you dont give a fuck.

Seeing as I'm new to the crypto scene I didn't invest into AsiaCoin. I received a bounty for making the video and was able to get a little trading experience using that bounty, others received bounties as well. If I need to spell it out to you I will, I was not laughing at you or anyone else for losing money, I was laughing at myself for being naive about AsiaCoin.

You can take your frustrations out on me if you like but know that you have the wrong person.

dont state the obvious, everyone already knows & has looked at your history that cares to find out more.

I haven't lied or deleted anything, you are accusing me of that.
jaayruu

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 02:21:00 AM

i dont understand why this is so funny to you. Why wish us best of luck when you lost an asset in this ASIAcoin scam  aswell correct? weird how you can just laugh this off but at the same time state you wouldnt have done work with them if they were scammers. sounds like you dont give a fuck.

Seeing as I'm new to the crypto scene I didn't invest into AsiaCoin. I received a bounty for making the video and was able to get a little trading experience using that bounty, others received bounties as well. If I need to spell it out to you I will, I was not laughing at you or anyone else for losing money, I was laughing at myself for being naive about AsiaCoin.

You can take your frustrations out on me if you like but know that you have the wrong person.

I haven't lied or deleted anything, you are accusing me of that.

You say you are new to crypto but post this on Dogecoin mining reddit :

"So I was mining LTC using a TC of 8192 just fine and then I tried making another cgminer folder in a folder for dogecoin mining. I transferred over the config info (the settings I had established with my "litecoin" cgminer folder) into the doge cgminer folder and my cgminer started running at a really low hashrate (15ish). After some troubleshooting I determined that it was the TC that was the culprit because after I set it to 4096 my speeds shot up again to where they were (250-330ish) but now I can't set above 12 without HW errors. This also caused my litecoin cgminer to not allow over 4096 either (without severely slow speeds). I'm still a nub so I'm guessing there is some central file or folder somewhere that I didn't know connected the two folders but if anyone knows how I can get back to a TC of 8192 (or even more because I never tried going above) then yeah, that'd be great."

http://www.reddit.com/r/dogemining/comments/232jos/had_8192_tc_now_can_only_use_4096_tc_or_else/

stop playing stupid. for real. you lied about Asiacoin being your "first ever" alt coin. And you lied about deleting shit from your reddit. its clear your email is urbansoldier90@gmail.com. You made a "video" and received a bounty in asiacoin but proceed to laugh about it being a scam.
abel1337
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1145

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2014, 02:22:51 AM

Look everyone, I just spoke to Dallas Solomon on the phone over Facebook. They now have a new option to call your contacts, so that is how I got in touch with him. I spoke with him long enough to know that he isn't even capable of creating a cryptocurrency let alone have the know how to hide code from all peering eyes that look.

This guy is not a crook. This guy is a good kid. Stop harassing him. Seriously. Lets focus on what matters and that is fixing this coin!!!
Join the discussion https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=595999.0

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
jaayruu

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 02:25:52 AM

Look everyone, I just spoke to Dallas Solomon on the phone over Facebook. They now have a new option to call your contacts, so that is how I got in touch with him. I spoke with him long enough to know that he isn't even capable of creating a cryptocurrency let alone have the know how to hide code from all peering eyes that look.

This guy is not a crook. This guy is a good kid. Stop harassing him. Seriously. Lets focus on what matters and that is fixing this coin!!!

And judge judy saves the day with a facebook call! FTW!

i love it. nowadays you can tell if someone is a good person via telephone.
ORiN

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 02:42:13 AM

It's true, i dabbled in litecoin and even doge a little but asiacoin was the first for me to have a little bit more than almost nothing in. I received a 10k AC bounty for making the video so therefore it was my first real venture into crypto.

I understand your frustation, it sucks for everyone involved but I had nothing to do with the AsiaCoin scam aside from creating a video. If I had known it was a scam I wouldn't have done so.

i personally already caught you up in  lies on this very forum. just now. you said you didnt delete anything, you did. you said Asiacoin was your first altcoin, its not. So you arent the Dev for Asiacoin, But you are? amirite?
The dev for AsiaCoin was using the username 'asiacoin' on Reddit.
jaayruu

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 02:45:06 AM

It's true, i dabbled in litecoin and even doge a little but asiacoin was the first for me to have a little bit more than almost nothing in. I received a 10k AC bounty for making the video so therefore it was my first real venture into crypto.

I understand your frustation, it sucks for everyone involved but I had nothing to do with the AsiaCoin scam aside from creating a video. If I had known it was a scam I wouldn't have done so.

i personally already caught you up in  lies on this very forum. just now. you said you didnt delete anything, you did. you said Asiacoin was your first altcoin, its not. So you arent the Dev for Asiacoin, But you are? amirite?
The dev for AsiaCoin was using the username 'asiacoin' on Reddit.

There is one post. http://www.reddit.com/user/asiacoin
ORiN

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 02:46:45 AM

Everyone invested in AsiaCoin are disappointed and frustrated but I think you are going overboard with your accusations. We need to focus back on fixing the source code and repairing the major loss in confidence and reputation.
jaayruu

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 02:49:31 AM

Everyone invested in AsiaCoin are disappointed and frustrated but I think you are going overboard with your accusations. We need to focus back on fixing the source code and repairing the major loss in confidence and reputation.

im not accusing anyone of anything. Just stating facts & asking simple questions. im letting the people form their own opinions.

Not everyone can fix the source code, so having everyone that is invested in Asiacoin focus on repairing the source code is invalid. I want to know who the fuck wad is that keeps giving crypto a bad name. I personally only had 5k AC. im tired of the fuckin scams. people will give up on crypto if this continues.
GoldSeal
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1002

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 03:37:30 AM

Ok folks. Today I'm offering 0.075 BTC for every 1,000,000 AC that you bring me. Thank to everyone who sold me coins yesterday at the 0.1 BTC to 1,000,000 AC rate. However, I'm going to have to further reduce the price that I will buy these to reflect the increasing risk of the unfolding situation. BTW, minimum order for purchase is 150k AC. Please don't bother me with smaller quantities.

Thank you

Moving to Puerto Rico...
abel1337
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2014, 03:51:44 AM

Ok folks. Today I'm offering 0.075 BTC for every 1,000,000 AC that you bring me. Thank to everyone who sold me coins yesterday at the 0.1 BTC to 1,000,000 AC rate. However, I'm going to have to further reduce the price that I will buy these to reflect the increasing risk of the unfolding situation. BTW, minimum order for purchase is 150k AC. Please don't bother me with smaller quantities.

Thank you

my offer of 1 million coins for .1 btc stands if this guy is lowering his buying price. You can get more for your money if you come to me. Pm me

█████████████████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
bluebit25

Activity: 1680
Merit: 292

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2014, 03:54:08 AM

Thank you

I have over 500,000 AC, I spent over $4000 to buy mine, and you want to offer me $168? Seems way too low. Why do you want to buy all the Asiacoins? I'd rather do a trade than sell.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
jaayruu

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 04:02:00 AM

Thank you

I have over 500,000 AC, I spent over $4000 to buy mine, and you want to offer me $168? Seems way too low. Why do you want to buy all the Asiacoins? I'd rather do a trade than sell.

they are going to resell them with the new relaunched patched version. Just hold your coins if you invested 4k. AC will be back most likely just sit tight
abel1337
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2014, 04:02:56 AM

You are exactly right. It is way too low. I cant believe anyone even sold their coins for that low to be honest. They must have been some ducks for real!

█████████████████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
GoldSeal
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1002

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 04:11:31 AM

Thank you

It's less than $168 actually, because the transaction fees on both sides come out of your end. BTW, you don't have to sell them to me. You are welcome to find a better offer. However, I'm only going to be offering less later if this situation doesn't improve. So, if you want to hold out for a better price, I wish you the best of luck. There are others that are owning up to their mistaken investment in this coin and are taking their lumps and moving on with their lives.

For me this coin is a pure speculative bet. I'll either make 20 - 100x on my money or lose it all. I'm sure you understand why you aren't going to get a better price. This is one of the first major altcoins to blow up and uncertainty creates opportunity. I have serious doubts that this relaunch crap will be successful. You've already lost all your money on this. I'm just here to offer you a few bucks for a lotto ticket.

Moving to Puerto Rico...
Pages: « 1 ... 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 [332] 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 »
  Print  

Jump to: