Bitcoin Forum
June 08, 2024, 06:49:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 [333] 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][AC]AsiaCoin - Relaunch  (Read 400973 times)
meelvanchris

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 04:23:16 AM

It's less than $168 actually, because the transaction fees on both sides come out of your end. BTW, you don't have to sell them to me. You are welcome to find a better offer. However, I'm only going to be offering less later if this situation doesn't improve. So, if you want to hold out for a better price, I wish you the best of luck. There are others that are owning up to their mistaken investment in this coin and are taking their lumps and moving on with their lives.

I dont want to be hatin'  or trollin' or nothing. ( I too am stuck holding ac's) However, advocate of the devil... Last known price when exchanges were still up was 5-700 sat (lets say 600) so 500k at that price (3btc) ~ $1300,- // Now Mr Gold here offers about 15% of that,... It is ridiculously low.... yes... but it is something.. Pretty big risk to take for him. If the coin should dissapear he will have lost all of his investment... so risk management, cost return etc....

im not saying you should accept the offer... just saying that i get why he's buying so low...

Edit: scratch that... Smiley i tought we were talking about $168 for 500k ... offer i see = 0.075 BTC for every 1,000,000? so thats like $25,- for 500k?
for that price might as well keep m for paying yourself for frivoulous tasks...

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
   ████████████████████████████████   
     ▀██████████████████████████▀     
        ▀████████████████████▀       
          ████████████████▀         
            █████████████           
            ▀████████████▀           
             ▀██████████▀             
              ██████████             
               ████████               
               ▀██████▀               
                ██████               

trade.io.
██████
██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
██████

▄██████████████████▄
███       ▀███████
███       █████████
███       █████████
███       █████████
███              ██
███   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███
███   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███
███              ███
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
██████████████████▀

▄██████████████████▄
███████████▀ ███████
█████████▀   ███████
███████▀     ██▀ ███
███ ▀▀       █▄▄████
███          █▀▀▀▀██
███ ▄▄       ███████
██████▄     █▄ ▀███
█████████▄   ███▄███
███████████▄ ███████
▀██████████████████▀

▄██████████████████▄
████████████████████
███████████████▀▀ ██
█████████▀▀     ███
████▀▀     ▄█▀   ███
███▄    ▄██      ███
█████████▀      ▄██
█████████▄     ████
█████████████▄ ▄████
████████████████████
▀██████████████████▀
██████
██████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
██████
██████
.Join the Trading Revolution.
BITCOINBITCH

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 04:27:16 AM

I just spoke to Dallas Solomon on the phone over Facebook. They now have a new option to call your contacts, so that is how I got in touch with him. I spoke with him long enough to know that he isn't even capable of creating a cryptocurrency let alone have the know how to hide code from all peering eyes that look.
This guy is not a crook. This guy is a good kid. Stop harassing him. Seriously. Lets focus on what matters and that is fixing this coin!!

Firstly - he is NO KID! Looks like he's in his late 30's
Secondly -  who the fk RU tell everyone he's a good dude? Your probably his brother or bum buddy or probably his bitch!
Thirdly - If you are DUMB ENOUGH to invest in a version 2.0 of this SCAMCOIN, I hope you get severely burnt, like 3rd degree 99% FKD over! Because your RETARDED!
Fourthly - Fix this coin! Lol you must BE JOKING! Its FKD its GONE, its HISTORY! MOVE ON Investors! Their are plenty of REAL and ESTABLISHED coins to choose from!
Fifthly - FK U ASIACOIN! UP YOURS!

I prefer dangerous freedom over peaceful slavery!
Dmann

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 04:31:39 AM
Last edit: May 05, 2014, 05:49:45 AM by Dmann

I just spoke to Dallas Solomon on the phone over Facebook. They now have a new option to call your contacts, so that is how I got in touch with him. I spoke with him long enough to know that he isn't even capable of creating a cryptocurrency let alone have the know how to hide code from all peering eyes that look.
This guy is not a crook. This guy is a good kid. Stop harassing him. Seriously. Lets focus on what matters and that is fixing this coin!!

Firstly - he is NO KID! Looks like he's in his late 30's
Secondly -  who the fk RU tell everyone he's a good dude? Your probably his brother or bum buddy or probably his bitch!
Thirdly - If you are DUMB ENOUGH to invest in a version 2.0 of this SCAMCOIN, I hope you get severely burnt, like 3rd degree 99% FKD over! Because your RETARDED!
Fourthly - Fix this coin! Lol you must BE JOKING! Its FKD its GONE, its HISTORY! MOVE ON Investors! Their are plenty of REAL and ESTABLISHED coins to choose from!
Fifthly - FK U ASIACOIN! UP YOURS!

Firstly - apparently, I look much older with my facial hair than I am, I'm 24.
secondly - He did call me, it was really random.
thirdly - it's hard to say, community could get it going again, why so serious?
fourthly - see thirdly
fifthly - Agreed, UFKC YOU ASIACOIN DEV.
GoldSeal
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1002

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 04:35:24 AM

It's less than $168 actually, because the transaction fees on both sides come out of your end. BTW, you don't have to sell them to me. You are welcome to find a better offer. However, I'm only going to be offering less later if this situation doesn't improve. So, if you want to hold out for a better price, I wish you the best of luck. There are others that are owning up to their mistaken investment in this coin and are taking their lumps and moving on with their lives.

I dont want to be hatin'  or trollin' or nothing. ( I too am stuck holding ac's) However, advocate of the devil... Last known price when exchanges were still up was 5-700 sat (lets say 600) so 500k at that price (3btc) ~ $1300,- // Now Mr Gold here offers about 15% of that,... It is ridiculously low.... yes... but it is something.. Pretty big risk to take for him. If the coin should dissapear he will have lost all of his investment... so risk management, cost return etc....

im not saying you should accept the offer... just saying that i get why he's buying so low...

Here is an independent assessment of the asiacoin situation:
http://www.usacryptocoins.com/thecryptocurrencytimes/uncategorized/the-collapse-of-asia-coin/

Notice the last paragraph:

"This is one of the most horrific things that has happened to a Cryptocurrency in recent memory, though somewhat similar to what happened to White Coin. The developer of Asia Coin says they’re releasing “Asia Coin 2.0′ within 24 hours, which promises to fix the code, getting rid of the premine and 51% attacks, but the damage is done. Asia Coin will likely never recover, and it would be surprising if any major exchange lists Asia Coin for trading again."

Now, if this is how people are interpreting the Asiacoin situation, how could you possibly believe that this would be worth 500 - 700 Satoshi. That's not reality. Reality is that the majority of this market believes this coin is worthless.

I'm offering 0.075 BTC for every 1,000,000 AC today. I don't have an unlimited supply of bitcoin. This offer stops when I'm finished purchasing and I can guarantee that the price I'm offering is probably going to decrease if this situation continues to drag on.

Moving to Puerto Rico...
GoldSeal
Legendary

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 04:39:30 AM

Edit: scratch that... Smiley i tought we were talking about $168 for 500k ... offer i see = 0.075 BTC for every 1,000,000? so thats like $25,- for 500k?

Lol you are right. I wasn't checking your dollar math since I'm doing this as a straight btc AC conversion. So, 500k AC comes out to something like $16.50 USD.

Moving to Puerto Rico...
Collegestudent

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

The blockchain is the future

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 04:44:41 AM

Guys dont sell this cheap AC will survive and look at WC btw, its already stable at 800sats. AC will easily stablise above that and btw heres new thread. Sorry Gold and whoever wants em cheap. No can do, can let u buy em cheap so u sell em cheap.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=595999.new#new
GoldSeal
Legendary

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 04:45:05 AM

Lol you are right. I wasn't checking your dollar math since I'm doing this as a straight btc AC conversion. So, 500k AC comes out to something like $16.50 USD.

If you want to sell yours, I can offer you payment in another altcoin if you wish since BTC transactions take so long to confirm. Just tell me which coin you'd prefer.

Moving to Puerto Rico...
Maxikosw

Activity: 151
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 04:46:16 AM

I can offer 0.045 BTC for 500000 AC. PM me if you are interest.

GröBkAz

Activity: 854

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 04:46:29 AM

I dont want to be hatin'  or trollin' or nothing. ( I too am stuck holding ac's) However, advocate of the devil... Last known price when exchanges were still up was 5-700 sat (lets say 600) so 500k at that price (3btc) ~ $1300,- // Now Mr Gold here offers about 15% of that,... It is ridiculously low.... yes... but it is something.. Pretty big risk to take for him. If the coin should dissapear he will have lost ajll of his investment... so risk management, cost return etc....

http://www.usacryptocoins.com/thecryptocurrencytimes/uncategorized/the-collapse-of-asia-coin/

"This is one of the most horrific things that has happened to a Cryptocurrency in recent memory, though somewhat similar to what happened to White Coin. The developer of Asia Coin says they’re releasing “Asia Coin 2.0′ within 24 hours, which promises to fix the code, getting rid of the premine and 51% attacks, but the damage is done. Asia Coin will likely never recover, and it would be surprising if any major exchange lists Asia Coin for trading again."

Now, if this is how people are interpreting the Asiacoin situation, how could you possibly believe that this would be worth 500 - 700 Satoshi. That's not reality. Reality is that the majority of this market believes this coin is worthless.

I'm offering 0.075 BTC for every 1,000,000 AC today. I don't have an unlimited supply of bitcoin. This offer stops when I'm finished purchasing and I can guarantee that the price I'm offering is probably going to decrease if this situation continues to drag on.

If you think the price will decreasing, why would you buy? I belive,  because of the huge community support, this coin could have a new changed.
Collegestudent

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 04:47:26 AM

I dont want to be hatin'  or trollin' or nothing. ( I too am stuck holding ac's) However, advocate of the devil... Last known price when exchanges were still up was 5-700 sat (lets say 600) so 500k at that price (3btc) ~ $1300,- // Now Mr Gold here offers about 15% of that,... It is ridiculously low.... yes... but it is something.. Pretty big risk to take for him. If the coin should dissapear he will have lost ajll of his investment... so risk management, cost return etc....

If you think the price will decreasing, why would you buy? I belive,  because of the huge community support, this coin could have a new changed.

I know these guys lol, its like selling Gold for a $1. No point giving him ur hard earned moeny for nothing
GoldSeal
Legendary

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 04:53:45 AM

It's a lotto ticket. Think about it. If I think I could get a 20x return on this and I estimate a 1:20 chance of this working out, then the max I should pay for this coin 1/20th of my lowest potential sale price. today, that means 0.075 BTC per 1,000,000 AC. If I am able to take a similar bet on other different opportunities, I have a good chance to come out ahead.

Moving to Puerto Rico...
lihaidong198871

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 04:56:42 AM

doe the coin will relaunch?I have knew it has secret coins.It should be a nice coin,
But now it seems not~~people are not believe the dev . it is so bad~~
GoldSeal
Legendary

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 05:05:28 AM

###############################################################
Lost your job? Wife leave you? House in foreclosure? Are you overrun with medical bills?
###############################################################

Maybe you thought buying AC was a ticket to the high life. Fast cars, loose women, a house on a golf course. Things could have really turned around for you if the coin hadn't exploded, but unfortunately that is not what happened.

Well, I'm here to tell you that their is still some hope left for you folks. For the next 24 hours, I'm offering to pay you 0.075 BTC for every 1,000,000 AC you have to sell. You don't need to keep those worthless coins around as a reminder of past mistakes. Why not turn them into opportunity?!?

Put some cold hard cash in your hand and use it to buy lunch or make a fresh start out on the road to cryptocoin success.

Only 150k AC minimum offers accepted. You are responsible for all transaction fees on both sides. In the event you request payment in an alternate crypto currency, you are responsible for any conversion fees as quoted by Cryptsy.

Moving to Puerto Rico...
Collegestudent

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 05:09:53 AM

Ok so since this guy is doing it i will offer 0.08BTC for 1mill AC coins lmk. PM if ur interested
GoldSeal
Legendary

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 05:14:26 AM

BTW, as a bonus. If you sell me your AC for 0.075 BTC per 1,000,000 AC today, I will give you the option to buy them back from me at 0.75 BTC per 1,000,000 AC anytime during the next 14 days following the sale regardless of market price on any other exchange.

At least this way if they do miraculously repair this coin and the price stabilizes, you can still get them back from me and keep the upside over that price.

Moving to Puerto Rico...
micryon

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2014, 05:19:43 AM

BTW, as a bonus. If you sell me your AC for 0.075 BTC per 1,000,000 AC today, I will give you the option to buy them back from me at 0.75 BTC per 1,000,000 AC anytime during the next 14 days following the sale regardless of market price on any other exchange.

At least this way if they do miraculously repair this coin and the price stabilizes, you can still get them back from me and keep the upside over that price.

You sir, are a smart operator.. Smiley

Anyways guys , i think we're getting pretty close to sorting this out.. see: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=595999.0

Not to rain on Gold's junk bonds business.. (pretty cool i think), but you guys may just want a wait a few days before deciding.

VTC: Vi5NxyF6FPCCEQDrsDcA34P8pXe1Yck21y
PDR: PP3EQsV3oX9bBkjpsnESguMHz3tfMqHXhy PlanetDollar
GoldSeal
Legendary

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 05:23:27 AM

Anyways guys , i think we're getting pretty close to sorting this out.. see: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=595999.0

Not to rain on Gold's junk bonds business.. (pretty cool i think), but you guys may just want a wait a few days before deciding.

I think of myself as more of a Asian Christ Figure, honestly.

Moving to Puerto Rico...
sonysasankan

Activity: 280

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2014, 05:26:07 AM

So, is someone going to report him for fraud?

well; he played that well; & reporting would serve no one Smiley

Don't worry... I have informed Obama about this. He will address it in his next press conference  Roll Eyes

Pinkcoin Donations Address ---> PINK: PB9TmJXZTqzLroz9cLzCQe2cNWzEwJeq5g | BTC: 14Yxxxxko19qtLi3k2yvtWQ54vSQg2mLjB <---
Rent Mining rigs for cheap
nexus2k14

Activity: 490

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 05:51:42 AM

FIRST GOOD NEWS!!!

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=595999.0
jaayruu

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 05:55:45 AM

I think of myself as more of a Asian Christ Figure, honestly.

ROFL

so epic.
Pages: « 1 ... 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 [333] 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 »
  Print  

Jump to: