Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 09:04:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Project Bitcoin Island - Bali - Indonesia  (Read 55477 times)
nutshell26

Activity: 89
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 08, 2015, 01:57:16 AM

i still think it's better to wait for the government to settle down some rules for cryptocurrencies before we take the next step... Even if the governments can't meddle with bitcoin directly, they can ban it like what Russia did and their citizen would begin to fear bitcoin again
the Indonesian government has always lagged in their various fields.. there has to step 100, we here still 10.
suck ..
they always selfish

that goes not only for Indonesian government. Other countries as well too.

Well at least, UK is spending their money to study more about cryptocurrencies before they decide to say anything about it so I guess that's a start  Cheesy

doing research, huh? perhaps they're thinking about how to stop Bitcoin from being used for money laundering etc... haha as if fiat money never did something like that before

yeah well I honestly think that governments are scared when it comes to cryptocurrencies because they really can't control it like how they usually control money. It's not even because bitcoin is more likely to be used for money laundering, it's just because if their people start going to bitcoin, then the governments will start to lose their position

well you can always launder with physical cash too.
blame the users, not the technology.

exactly. This is what upsets me the most. And now they're even blaming Bitcoin for ISIS even when the organization only had like 3 bitcoins and the rest of their funds is in us dollars
ISIS huh?
meh. why even extends to that organization? they have strong enough evidence to prove the ISIS using bitcoin ?

I'm not sure about the evidence but it's all over the news because the US Government decided to say something about Bitcoin and how it can be used by ISIS. I'll post the article for you when I find it again

rayhan

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

be your self

View Profile
April 08, 2015, 02:48:55 AM

I'm not sure about the evidence but it's all over the news because the US Government decided to say something about Bitcoin and how it can be used by ISIS. I'll post the article for you when I find it again
too wasted time i take care of such things ...
honestly i dont really care about them. unless they nudging on my family or my friends  Smiley

St-ly_T

Activity: 101

View Profile
April 08, 2015, 09:57:17 AM

too wasted time i take care of such things ...
honestly i dont really care about them. unless they nudging on my family or my friends  Smiley

Yes, too much time wasted.

Like I said, as if banning bitcoin would wipe out ISIS.

They will surely find other ways to transfer money

How about banning all weapon manufacturers ? But surely ISIS will find ways to kill people.

And Bali is a great place, many entrepreneur too. Entrepreneurs who don't depend on government regulation to make a living

Jeremycoin
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1003

𝓗𝓞𝓓𝓛

View Profile
April 08, 2015, 10:28:45 AM

Actually, what do you guys think about Indonesia Huh

faucet used to be profitable
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 08, 2015, 01:31:28 PM

Nice place for promoting bitcoin, especially in Bali. Bali is like a obligatory place which you must visit if you want to take vacation in Indonesia Cheesy
Jeremycoin
Legendary

𝓗𝓞𝓓𝓛

View Profile
April 08, 2015, 02:53:15 PM

Nice place for promoting bitcoin, especially in Bali. Bali is like a obligatory place which you must visit if you want to take vacation in Indonesia Cheesy
Yes I know, I just curious for the people who don't believe the fact that Bali is a good place for BTCitcoin.

nutshell26

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 05:02:16 AM

Yes I know, I just curious for the people who don't believe the fact that Bali is a good place for BTCitcoin.

maybe those people just worry too much about the regulation?  Huh

freeyourmind

Activity: 364
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 10:52:19 PM

I've been to Bali twice and it's one of my favourite places to travel.  Haven't been to anywhere else in Indonesia.  Was thinking to go to the Gili Islands, but I had such a great experience in Ubud, that I just stayed there.

Seems like a good spot to adopt Bitcoin as there are a lot of cash transactions.
mayabitcoin

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 10, 2015, 07:09:34 AM

I've been to Bali twice and it's one of my favourite places to travel.  Haven't been to anywhere else in Indonesia.  Was thinking to go to the Gili Islands, but I had such a great experience in Ubud, that I just stayed there.

Seems like a good spot to adopt Bitcoin as there are a lot of cash transactions.

ubud had a great bitcoin community there. I heard that they were the one who created the bitcoin film festival in Ubud a few months ago  Cheesy
freeyourmind

View Profile
April 10, 2015, 05:57:33 PM

ubud had a great bitcoin community there. I heard that they were the one who created the bitcoin film festival in Ubud a few months ago  Cheesy

I was just there in December, and I wasn't particularly looking out for bitcoin, but didn't see anything at all related to it.  I also had issues where my bank card was frozen, so it was difficult and frustrating to be able to withdraw spending money there.  It would be great to be able to use bitcoin there, to not have to deal with banks at all.
nutshell26

View Profile
April 11, 2015, 01:13:32 AM

I was just there in December, and I wasn't particularly looking out for bitcoin, but didn't see anything at all related to it.  I also had issues where my bank card was frozen, so it was difficult and frustrating to be able to withdraw spending money there.  It would be great to be able to use bitcoin there, to not have to deal with banks at all.

really?? but I saw in coinmap there are like at least 15 merchants that are accepting Bitcoin, and one of them was this huge five-star hotel called Viceroy.

freeyourmind

View Profile
April 11, 2015, 01:56:10 AM

really?? but I saw in coinmap there are like at least 15 merchants that are accepting Bitcoin, and one of them was this huge five-star hotel called Viceroy.

From what I'm reading here, it looks like there are and I'm not doubting that.  I'm just saying while I was there, I didn't see anything bitcoin related, however I didn't go out of my way to search for it.
rayhan

be your self

View Profile
April 11, 2015, 03:29:48 AM

From what I'm reading here, it looks like there are and I'm not doubting that.  I'm just saying while I was there, I didn't see anything bitcoin related, however I didn't go out of my way to search for it.
it because bitcoin in Bali may not be too crowded and only a few stores that accept bitcoin as a means of payment
it's kinda difficult indeed, but it is not likely to be more shop, service accepted bitcoin

nutshell26

View Profile
April 13, 2015, 03:34:09 AM

it because bitcoin in Bali may not be too crowded and only a few stores that accept bitcoin as a means of payment
it's kinda difficult indeed, but it is not likely to be more shop, service accepted bitcoin

I agree, it's not like they're making a big deal out of it when they're starting to accept Bitcoins. Perhaps you even have to spend extra time looking for the bitcoin accepted here stickers or ask them whether they accept BTC or not to know that you can pay with bitcoins

malassu

Activity: 39

View Profile
April 14, 2015, 01:51:52 AM

I agree, it's not like they're making a big deal out of it when they're starting to accept Bitcoins. Perhaps you even have to spend extra time looking for the bitcoin accepted here stickers or ask them whether they accept BTC or not to know that you can pay with bitcoins

bali is getting quite a huge media coverage because of bitcoin though... I hope more merchants will notice that bitcoin is growing and the benefits that they get from accepting btc
rayhan

be your self

View Profile
April 14, 2015, 03:00:09 AM

bali is getting quite a huge media coverage because of bitcoin though... I hope more merchants will notice that bitcoin is growing and the benefits that they get from accepting btc
someday, after their eyes familiar with bitcoin ..
many of them are lazy with bitcoin with all sorts of reasons, need more guidance to show that bitcoin is very practical in use

nutshell26

View Profile
April 15, 2015, 02:53:51 AM

even if they do, as long as the regulation is still hazy, i think it's going to be hard for them to grow...

bitislands

Activity: 6

View Profile
April 16, 2015, 02:28:04 AM

Royal Kriyamaha Villa is now accepting Bitcoin!

Royal Kriyamaha Villa offers 6 units of two-bedroom villas and 3 units of three-bedroom villas. Located in Nyanyi area, natural environment by the river and closely located by the Nyanyi beach. The Location offers natural rice field scenery, a more sophisticated atmosphere than the hustle and bustle of nearby Kuta or seminyak.

All of their villas offer decent facilities, design and services. Privately atmosphere with private pool and private livingroom to enhance the privacy inside the villas.

Inclusion :
Exclusive use of the whole villa and listed services and facilities
Ala Carte Daily breakfast for two persons
Welcome Drinks and Refreshment
Turndown Service
24 hr Security and CCTV
24 Hr in house Butler Service
Private Swimming Pool
Complimentary Unlimited Wi-Fi (Unlimited Quota)
Complimentary Coffee and Tea with Daily Refill

Additional Services :
Familly BBQ Dinner
Ala Carte Lunch at The Villa
Half or Full Day Island Tour
Romantic Traditional Balinesse Custome for Couple
Transportation Rental (Scooter and Private Car)
Any Special Request for Romantic Surprise Set up

Special Occasion :
Familly Gate Away
Adventure Occation
Special Occation or Celebration
Wedding

Perfect Location :
9 minutes from Tanah Lot Temple
10 Minutes from Nirwana Bali Golf Club
12 Minutes from White Sand Echo Beach
29 Minutes from Kuta Square Shopping Center
29 Minutes from Pantai Kuta and Beachwalk Bali
37 Minutes from Sukawati Tradisional Art Market
40 minutes from Ngurah Rai International Airport
47 Minutes from Ubud

Contact

Phone: +62 361 479 0550
Address: Pantai Nyanyi Street No. 8, Tabanan, Bali Island, Indonesia
Email: info@royalkriyamahavilla.com

http://www.royalkriyamahavilla.com/photo/photo1428457981edited%20IMG_7677.jpg
http://www.royalkriyamahavilla.com/photo/photo1428458613edited%20IMG_7708.jpg
http://www.royalkriyamahavilla.com/photo/photo1428457931edited%20IMG_7670.jpg
http://www.royalkriyamahavilla.com/photo/photo1428457725edited%20IMG_7659.JPG
http://www.royalkriyamahavilla.com/photo/photo1428457825edited%20IMG_7669.jpg
Jeremycoin
Legendary

𝓗𝓞𝓓𝓛

View Profile
April 16, 2015, 01:50:54 PM

Royal Kriyamaha Villa is now accepting Bitcoin!

Wow, it's starting now. This is very-very-very great, it will attract customers who used BTCitcoin. I hope there will be more service will accepting BTCitcoin Smiley

bitcoinuts

Activity: 57

View Profile
April 17, 2015, 01:37:39 AM

that villa looks awesome! But is it expensive though??  Huh
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: