Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 09:58:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Project Bitcoin Island - Bali - Indonesia  (Read 55475 times)
buffett

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 12, 2014, 12:15:27 PM

lol no, your just a pseadunym right now..

i can easily say "i am the indonisia exchange owner give me money".. in fact i just did..

you say you are number 1..
well then, this weekend get to bali. make some videos of you convincing merchants to accept bitcoin. allow them to sign up their bank details with your exchange. you do not need a physical office for this.
you CAN and SHOULD do this even without investment.

this will prove you have a business plan and not just an idea.

do not get me wrong, i do like the idea, and support the plan you have mentioned. but for proper financial trust, people like to see more then just a idea.

Thank you, we will keep our progress documented.
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
nuff

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 12, 2014, 12:44:59 PM

Another  newbie account scammer with a so called "visionary" idea  to be launched soon on crypto stocks and then fail and disappear after getting rich off your coins.

Haven't u guys learnt enough? Cheesy

That's quite a heavy accusation there cosmo. You may not know, but here in this part of the world we're quite an enthusiastic bunch.  We have weekly gatherings where local bitcoiners meet and just talk bitcoin, we have events and conferences promoting the understanding of bitcoin, we have campaigns giving out free bitcoins to spread awareness. We prefer to have optimism, something that is sorely missing in the bitcoin world now
franky1
Legendary

Activity: 4214
Merit: 4475

View Profile
April 12, 2014, 01:04:22 PM

Another  newbie account scammer with a so called "visionary" idea  to be launched soon on crypto stocks and then fail and disappear after getting rich off your coins.

we have learnt. but the subtle way of doing it is to ask thm to prove themselves.. if a scammer they will shoot themselves in the foot and hobble away with their lack of evidence. if legit then the business can prosper.

but before any funds are handed over we need to see if they hobble away or jump at the chance to expand. one thing is for sure statements like "we will keep you updated" are meaningless. lets all wait for actual evidence and not worded 'update' statements

I DO NOT TRADE OR ACT AS ESCROW ON THIS FORUM EVER.
Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at
Bit_Happy
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1040

A Great Time to Start Something!

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 07:58:48 AM

That's quite a heavy accusation there cosmo. You may not know, but here in this part of the world we're quite an enthusiastic bunch.  We have weekly gatherings where local bitcoiners meet and just talk bitcoin, we have events and conferences promoting the understanding of bitcoin, we have campaigns giving out free bitcoins to spread awareness. We prefer to have optimism, something that is sorely missing in the bitcoin world now

We prefer to have optimism..
Optimism and a good plan can do almost anything.  Smiley

BitOnyx

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

Cryptocurrencies Exchange

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2014, 10:40:15 AM

If Indonesia won't worry about it Wink

I wonder how long will it take for me to get there Grin

bcmine

Activity: 1014
Merit: 1055

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 11:42:36 AM

We prefer to have optimism..
Optimism and a good plan can do almost anything.  Smiley

Thank you @bit_happy .

We will setup one website starting this May to update about this Bitcoin Island Project . We will use video as franky1 suggestion. I think it really is good suggestion. Thank you @franky1

Very interesting project. It has to grow more, I guess, to be legit for fundraising. In this early step of developing, your idea can fail very fast. Even if you are legit, I would wait for investing money into it or spend as much I can lose. Keep on working  Smiley
dewacoin

Activity: 5

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 11:50:35 AM

Go.....

Bitcoin On Bali...

Saya Berdomisili di Bali...

Ada yg bs dibantu ?

gagalady
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 21, 2014, 12:46:32 PM

Good luck with this project, I'm sure you would get ALOT of tourist to your bitcoin Island as it's just something totally new that people never heard before of. I would be curious to visit it too.  Cheesy
rachoon

Activity: 6

View Profile
April 21, 2014, 01:42:57 PM

Great project, semoga semakin banyak turis yang datang ke indonesia dengan adanya proyek ini.
kota lain kapan menyusul?
Mungkin karena telalu banyak 0 pada rate tukar bitcoin jadi orang indonesia masih belum banyak yang menggunakan bitcoin  Grin. teman-teman saya banyak yang belum mau menggunakan bitcoin karena hal ini, sebaiknya rate exchanger indonesia jangan menggunakan rate per BTC tapi mBTC biar nol-nya lebih sedikit  Grin .

VampiricElder

Activity: 495
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 22, 2014, 07:06:45 PM

0.05 btc per share is alot of money in Indonesia, but I have a question:

Your cryptostocks listing says dividends will be paid on the last friday of each month, so will you be making the first dividend payment this friday 25th April?
dewacoin

Activity: 5

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 01:46:48 PM

Go.....

Bitcoin On Bali...

Saya Berdomisili di Bali...

Ada yg bs dibantu ?

halo dewacoin,

Lets we meet up in first week of May Cheesy Our target for first week of May is settle down our office in Bali. Please check your PM, I send you my HP number so we can communicate easier.

Thank you

Hello;

already had event meetup on ubud, come on joint us...

http://www.meetup.com/Ubud-Breakfast-with-Bitcoin/events/177217002/
thiec

Activity: 854
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 02:04:00 PM

Good job guys. I also from Indonesia.  Wink

Lets make the world hear more about us and Bali is a very smart start

turnip628

Activity: 17

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 10:58:57 AM

Hi VampiricElder  

Yes, we will issue the first dividend base on last month performance by tomorrow Smiley  Our exchange revenue is still small currently but we will keep it professional. But we are confident with this Project Bitcoin Island, our trading volume (and revenue) will grow exponentially so it will make the dividend bigger Smiley

Hi Funchiestz,
I already followed your journey since you establish BTCID.
and I have no doubt on your professionalism and your breakthroughs in introducing BTC to Indonesian market.

but ummm,
you should be pay the 1st dividen today at 15.00 UTC+7
and I haven't received my dividen. you already missed about 3 hours.. but still acceptable.

however,
I'm fully support all your effort and plan to promoting bitcoin in Indonesia.

go BTCID Smiley
VampiricElder

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 06:26:05 PM

no dividend paid, no announcement made, not professional.
turnip628

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 04:04:48 AM

1 day passed, still no dividend and no announcement.
VampiricElder

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 04:32:56 AM

if anyone is interested in buying a btcid share from me today i will transfer to your cryptostocks account for .04 btc. otherwise i will just wait til the ipo is lifted and il sell it then
edysalim

Activity: 1

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 05:31:04 PM

Dear All Members

We would to thank you for buying our shares as token appreciation for supporting our Bitcoin Island Project. We also already paid the dividend as agreement.

Here is the summary transaction for our exchanges:
Period : 1 March 2014 - 31 March 2014

Volume Bitcoin Trading in Rupiah                                             Rp  2,522,224,177.00
Trading Fee Income in Rupiah                                                 Rp       15,133,345.06
Shares Percentage                                                                                        5.00%
Total Dividend for Cryptostocks Investors                                 Rp            756,667.25
Latest Bitcoin price in IDR                                                      Rp         5,150,000.00
Total Dividend for Cryptostocks in BTC  (10,000 shares)                            0.14692568

Dividend per Shares in BTC    0.00001469
Total Shared Held Publicly     98
Total Dividend Paid              0.001439872

We know our dividend is still small in the moment. But we believe our trading volume will be increase by multiple times after our project launch this May 2014 and it will increase the dividend as well.

Best Regards

Bitcoin.co.id - Indonesia Bitcoin Exchange

If per share dividend is 0.00001469 BTC compared to the investment 0.05 BTC, the return is very micro 0.02938%. I think you hv wrongly valuate your company. Investor will expect annual return above the traditional market (mutual fund, stock, deposit, ...)

turnip628

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 02:20:15 AM

If per share dividend is 0.00001469 BTC compared to the investment 0.05 BTC, the return is very micro 0.02938%. I think you hv wrongly valuate your company. Investor will expect annual return above the traditional market (mutual fund, stock, deposit, ...)

indeed. wrongly valuate and price per stock also quite high compared to other portfolio in cryptostocks.
there are lots of things that need to be fixed. but I still believe in them. hopefully they can meet their investors expectation in the coming months.

btw, is the IPO already lifted? no?
VampiricElder

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 10:20:27 AM

I have one share and i am already desperate to sell it
nwfella
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1000

Well hello there!