Bitcoin Forum
July 08, 2024, 06:26:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: What anonymous coin will succeed?  --still adding new coins, PM me details if you miss some coin here--    DO NOT MISS MY NEW POLL, loking for altcoin badboys here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=723764.0    Buy FTC now
Anoncoin [ANC]
Darkcoin [DRK]
Fedoracoin [TIPS]
Other
Bytecoin [BCN]
Zerocash
Monero [XMR]
HoneyPenny [HP]
Libertycoin [XLB]
Quazarcoin [QCN]
Fantomcoin [FCN]
Pinkcoin [PC]
Cryptcoin [CRYPT]
Orangecoin [OC]
Cinnicoin [CINNI]
Vericoin [VRC]
BitcoinDark [BTCD]
Cloakcoin [CLOAK]
XCurrency [XC]
VootCoin [VOOT]
Vertcoin [VTC]
Supercoin [SUPERCOIN]
Credits [CRD]
MammothCoin [MAMM]
Boolberycoin [BBR]
Aerocoin [AERO]
Stealthcoin [XST]
Synccoin [SYNC]
Incognitocoin [IGC]
Keycoin [KEY]
Lockcoin [LOCK]
Boomcoin [BOOM]
[NEM]
Shadowcoin [SDC]
NEOS
Feathercoin [FTC]

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [Poll] What anonymous coin will succed?  (Read 90274 times)
superresistant
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1130

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 09:54:01 AM

Please correct this if you can :

BitMonero [MRO(BMR)]

It is Monero [XMR]

Thanks

Repaired.
Is this final version?

Yes it is.
thelonecrouton
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 09:55:27 AM

Darkcoin. Already has $5,000,000 worth of Masternode infrastructure behind it.

superresistant
Legendary

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 09:56:14 AM

lol I realised that NONE of these coins is anonymous.

Anonymous crypto doesn't exist yet.

The first anonymous crypto will be Monero [XMR] when the I2P implementation will be complete.

All the rest is bullshit for pump&dump and naive people.
CoinBuzz

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 10:04:41 AM

You guys are not aware about Vertcoin Stealth Address which is launched today ??

Join ASAP: FREE BITCOIN
splawik21
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005

DASH is the future of crypto payments!

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 10:36:56 AM

DRKcoin - why? The name tell everything.
We got all that is needed to be annonymous. We are annonymous.
DRKCOIN is the future of crypto.

BE SMART, USE DASH ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Ozziecoin

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2014, 10:55:29 AM

The first anonymous crypto will be Monero [XMR] when the I2P implementation will be complete.

I think darkcoin is anonymous. But we can have different views on that. I can't seem to trust the monero blockchain tech. It's not tested like bitcoin has been. Or am I wrong on that? Not trying to start any arguments, just want to know the facts.

Non-technical coin. Use OZC to intro coins to everyday aussies: http://ozziecoin.com
dow1135

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 11:31:11 AM
Last edit: July 01, 2014, 11:42:30 AM by dow1135

I think darkcoin is anonymous. But we can have different views on that. I can't seem to trust the monero blockchain tech. It's not tested like bitcoin has been. Or am I wrong on that? Not trying to start any arguments, just want to know the facts.

XC is anonymous, Rev 1.5 was out awhile ago and there was a bounty to crack it but no one could. Rev 2 will be released on July 7 with an even bigger bounty to crack it. The thing is that XC has sooo much more going for it other then just anonymous transactions.

Recent Announcements:
(organized for any who missed them)

XC Roadmap (short-term):

"You'll find some big news in here. The ingenuity of our development team has resulted in a trustless multi-path solution, which I'm sure you'll find to your taste. You'll also find less momentous news, like the fact that XC's development plan is rationalised into successive steps: first xnodes, then multipath, then TOR, then secure private messaging, then UI, branding, and documentation, culminating in the official launch of XC."

***REV2 Release date: July 7th, 2014 (8 days from now)***

XC TOR Stick!
Yes, the XC wallet is now ultraportable and has TOR to obfuscate your IP address. Privacy just got even more private.

Press release:

Official XC Multipool:

(supports scrypt, x11, sha256)
JakeThePanda

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 12:06:15 PM

And to think I actually thought you knew what you were talking about at one point. Roll Eyes  XC is already anonymous and decentralized.  We actually know who the developer is.  Shocked

superresistant
Legendary

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 12:32:19 PM

And to think I actually thought you knew what you were talking about at one point. Roll Eyes  XC is already anonymous and decentralized.  We actually know who the developer is.  Shocked
https://i.imgur.com/JtPNrTT.gif

Lol XC is the same as darkshit. It rely on nodes for the mixing. If you own enough nodes you can totally cancel the mixing.
That's the reason darkshit made the node paying but that doesn't solve anything.

See my answer above.

Let me add something : with these node mixing, not only you can retrace transaction but you can find the IP address of the sender directly by owning the first node that get the beginning of the transaction mixing.
It's a bit the same kind of flaws that you find in the TOR network.
dragnar

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 12:34:28 PM

polls are super easy to manipulate on bitcointalk

i can give any one of those coins 10.000 vote,s in a mather of hours LOL

lol no ty
Ozziecoin

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2014, 12:44:30 PM

Lol XC is the same as darkshit. It rely on nodes for the mixing. If you own enough nodes you can totally cancel the mixing.
That's the reason darkshit made the node paying but that doesn't solve anything.

See my answer above.

Let me add something : with these node mixing, not only you can retrace transaction but you can find the IP address of the sender directly by owning the first node that get the beginning of the transaction mixing.

No, pretty sure you're wrong on that. Sorry bud but your bias is showing. Nodes definitely work even if they are hostile. It would require collusion between node owners to reveal your transaction if you run darksend multiple times. A bit disappointed you used the word "darkshit". I used to respect you but this causes me to reassess.

Non-technical coin. Use OZC to intro coins to everyday aussies: http://ozziecoin.com
JakeThePanda

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 12:45:55 PM

See my answer above.

Ok, I will give you 1 btc if you can retrace a transaction in XC. I believe the XC dev had an open contest and nobody could solve it. Consider yourself officially called out. Now is the time to show you really know what you are talking about. Gogogogogoooooo! Make that btc.  Do you want me to have a contest set up just for you?
superresistant
Legendary

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 12:52:17 PM

Ok, I will give you 1 btc if you retrace the transaction from the open contest in the XC thread.  Consider yourself officially called out. Now is the time to show you really know what you are talking about. Gogogogogoooooo! Make that btc.

I'll not waste time and money to prove that you're just running into an other pump & dump like there are 1000 of these per month.

To retrace your Tx, I would require a LOT of VPS running node (your 1BTC price is not enough). I don't have time and money for this but be warned that NSA has if your coin get on a darkmarket.

JakeThePanda

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 12:56:18 PM

Ok, I will give you 1 btc if you retrace the transaction from the open contest in the XC thread.  Consider yourself officially called out. Now is the time to show you really know what you are talking about. Gogogogogoooooo! Make that btc.

I'll not waste time and money to prove that you're just running into an other pump & dump like there are 1000 of these per month.

To retrace your Tx, I would require a LOT of VPS running node (your 1BTC price is not enough). I don't have time and money for this but be warned that NSA has if your coin get on a darkmarket.

Fine, 2 btc.  What's your price?
Ozziecoin

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2014, 12:59:40 PM

Someone is a monero monkey. I won't say who. But it's pretty obvious.

illodin

Activity: 966
Merit: 1003

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 01:01:54 PM

You can make a node based system to mix it 10 times and then you'd need to control a huge percentage of the nodes to have even a slight chance of having all those 10 nodes to be yours. And as each "darkshit" node requires 1000 coins, it's entirely possible that you just couldn't buy that many nodes as people wouldn't sell.

Going forward, "darkshit" aims to improve the anonymity features anyway so this is still just the beginning. And, wrt IP traceability:

I think I have a better solution than that, I want to turn the masternodes into I2P relays for darkcoin. So your client will pick one when you start, then relay any messages through that one. It encrypts all of the traffic, removes the connection between IP and address and it the blockchain is still a complete fog. Plus it'll be a private I2P, so it'll be super fast. Masternodes are going to be awesome  Grin
superresistant
Legendary

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 01:24:28 PM

Fine, 2 btc.  What's your price?

Don't you have other things to do ? Because I have things to do.

Yes, they are people like rpietila, Anon136, tacotime, Wolf0 ...fucking monkeys.

You can make a node based system to mix it 10 times and then you'd need to control a huge percentage of the nodes to have even a slight chance of having all those 10 nodes to be yours. And as each "darkshit" node requires 1000 coins, it's entirely possible that you just couldn't buy that many nodes as people  wouldn't sell. would totally sell.

...and it's just a matter of price. You run a masternode for the money, not for the beauty of it.
So the dark masternode anonymous system rely on the believe that greedy people would refuse money ?

Going forward, "darkshit" aims to improve the anonymity features anyway so this is still just the beginning. And, wrt IP traceability:
I think I have a better solution than that, I want to turn the masternodes into I2P relays for darkcoin. So your client will pick one when you start, then relay any messages through that one. It encrypts all of the traffic, removes the connection between IP and address and it the blockchain is still a complete fog. Plus it'll be a private I2P, so it'll be super fast. Masternodes are going to be awesome  Grin

Turning the masternode into I2P relay is a good idea but if the DarkCoin wallet do not connect through I2P it will remain a partial anonymous solution.

sdersdf2

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 01:55:53 PM

Fine, 2 btc.  What's your price?

Don't you have other things to do ? Because I have things to do.

Yes, they are people like rpietila, Anon136, tacotime, Wolf0 ...fucking monkeys.

You can make a node based system to mix it 10 times and then you'd need to control a huge percentage of the nodes to have even a slight chance of having all those 10 nodes to be yours. And as each "darkshit" node requires 1000 coins, it's entirely possible that you just couldn't buy that many nodes as people  wouldn't sell. would totally sell.

...and it's just a matter of price. You run a masternode for the money, not for the beauty of it.
So the dark masternode anonymous system rely on the believe that greedy people would refuse money ?

Turning the masternode into I2P relay is a good idea but if the DarkCoin wallet do not connect through I2P it will remain a partial anonymous solution.

Your response seems to implicitly acknowledge that XC's anon tech is costly and time-consuming to crack. Not 100% secure, but significantly better than the BTC status quo. Dont have a dog in this fight - just trying to figure out where the future is headed in this anon race. I've been skeptical about XC too (as well as DRK's approach) but am very curious that one of XMR/MRO's chief devs couldnt level a stronger challenge here against XC, or rather take the challenge.
Conqueror (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1354
Merit: 1020

I was diagnosed with brain parasite

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 02:38:42 PM

Try to keep it civilized please. We all have our favourites.
Instead of bashing another coins please let us know about your favourite coin advantages or different approach!
bc_wwang

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 02:40:16 PM

Qora will succeed in the future.   Qora is the NO.2 generation coin from scratch. It will add anonymous.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  

Jump to: