Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 02:46:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: What anonymous coin will succeed?  --still adding new coins, PM me details if you miss some coin here--    DO NOT MISS MY NEW POLL, loking for altcoin badboys here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=723764.0    Buy FTC now
Anoncoin [ANC]
Darkcoin [DRK]
Fedoracoin [TIPS]
Other
Bytecoin [BCN]
Zerocash
Monero [XMR]
HoneyPenny [HP]
Libertycoin [XLB]
Quazarcoin [QCN]
Fantomcoin [FCN]
Pinkcoin [PC]
Cryptcoin [CRYPT]
Orangecoin [OC]
Cinnicoin [CINNI]
Vericoin [VRC]
BitcoinDark [BTCD]
Cloakcoin [CLOAK]
XCurrency [XC]
VootCoin [VOOT]
Vertcoin [VTC]
Supercoin [SUPERCOIN]
Credits [CRD]
MammothCoin [MAMM]
Boolberycoin [BBR]
Aerocoin [AERO]
Stealthcoin [XST]
Synccoin [SYNC]
Incognitocoin [IGC]
Keycoin [KEY]
Lockcoin [LOCK]
Boomcoin [BOOM]
[NEM]
Shadowcoin [SDC]
NEOS
Feathercoin [FTC]

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [Poll] What anonymous coin will succed?  (Read 90273 times)
MaleVoiceJohn

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 06, 2014, 12:25:00 PM

SUPERCOIN  Wink
The only super coin is Bytecoin, dude.
nomad13666
Legendary

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 06, 2014, 07:39:23 PM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=618552.0

T.Stuart

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

One Token to Move Anything Anywhere

View Profile
July 06, 2014, 08:41:57 PM

nice advertisement for those three coins

You know any other? I will add to poll...

duckNotes!!!

Please add...

This anonymous crypto has got enormous growth potential  Wink

███████████████▄▄▄                     ▄█▄     ▀█████▄                     ▄█████▀
████████████████████▄                ▄█████▄     ▀█████▄                 ▄█████▀
              ▀▀█████▄             ▄█████████▄     ▀█████▄             ▄█████▀
                 █████▌          ▄█████▀ ▀█████▄     ▀█████▄         ▄█████▀
                 ▐█████        ▄█████▀     ▀█████▄     ▀█████▄     ▄█████▀
                 █████▌      ▄█████▀         ▀█████▄     ▀█████▄ ▄█████▀
              ▄▄█████▀     ▄█████▀     ▄█▄     ▀█████▄     ▀█████████▀
████████████████████▀    ▄█████▀     ▄█████▄     ▀█████▄     ▀█████▀
███████████████▀▀▀     ▄█████▀     ▄█████████▄     ▀█████▄     ▀█▀
                                    ▀███████▀
                                      ▀███▀
                                        ▀
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
.◆ ◆ ◆ ONE TOKEN TO MOVE ANYTHING ANYWHERE ◆ ◆ ◆.
▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
youngmike

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 01:04:41 PM

Supercoin will succeed in making stupid-looking banners and ads. Cloak will succeed in new groundbreaking technologies.
ozkraut

Activity: 522
Merit: 266

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 01:22:24 PM

Supercoin will succeed in making stupid-looking banners and ads. Cloak will succeed in new groundbreaking technologies.

+ many. But stay away just yet so I can get some more cheap Cloak. We've got a fork atm anyways. You wouldn't want to risk it....

Monero - Wir sind die Leute vor denen uns unsere Eltern gewarnt haben!
lohveh

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 01:48:59 PM

Didn't you supported super 2 days ago and bashed cloak ? Schizophrenic ?
youngmike

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 02:55:51 PM

not as much as you  Wink
stormia

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 10:20:09 PM

not as much as you  Wink

You are both despicable trolls who rep the coins you are momentarily invested in for a quick P&D and then when you dump you immediately switch to FUDing that same coin because you can't stand the idea of seeing a coin go above the point that you got out of it at. Learn to behave and trade like adults, not 13 y.o. spoiled whiny brats.
illodin

Activity: 966
Merit: 1003

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 12:04:36 AM

Going forward, "darkshit" aims to improve the anonymity features anyway so this is still just the beginning.

Evan Duffield just posted the latest development update, where he introduced the first improvement to the Darksend, calling it "Darksend+". Now an individual masternode can't know both the sender and the receiver.

https://darkcointalk.org/threads/development-updates-july-7th.1735/

superresistant
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1130

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 09:07:22 AM

Going forward, "darkshit" aims to improve the anonymity features anyway so this is still just the beginning.
Evan Duffield just posted the latest development update, where he introduced the first improvement to the Darksend, calling it "Darksend+". Now an individual masternode can't know both the sender and the receiver.
https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/qdMZqI-3ji7mM9OR50eH-CgrvPngu4ECG0CmjbKBxnyl9pjM5icf8WA6a3z4lMhvv2CNeUoylVVnDqsqUnKdMRh3qBDNPdvRuK70n4q8p4IbqAmc5N1CUql55biWM8YNgw

Haha so full of shit.

This creates a much more anonymous solution than we’ve had in the past.

There is no more of less anonymous. It is anonymous or it is not.

Masternode 1 cannot know the address of the receiver (...) Masternode 2 is unable to determine the addresses from which the original funds were sent.

Evan Duffield just admitted that he lied. Darkshit is not anonymous and never been. You can know the address of the sender and receiver.
Everything is just transparent. How can you be so naive ? He now add some mixing but that doesn't change anything.

This was obvious. Mixing does not provide anonymity and never will. Stop being naive. Grow up and educate yourself. You're not gonna get a Ferrari from buying Darkshit with your daddy's money.

Ozziecoin

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2014, 09:12:12 AM

https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/qdMZqI-3ji7mM9OR50eH-CgrvPngu4ECG0CmjbKBxnyl9pjM5icf8WA6a3z4lMhvv2CNeUoylVVnDqsqUnKdMRh3qBDNPdvRuK70n4q8p4IbqAmc5N1CUql55biWM8YNgw

Haha so full of shit.

Masternode 1 cannot know the address of the receiver (...) Masternode 2 is unable to determine the addresses from which the original funds were sent.

Evan Duffield just admitted that he lied. Darkshit is not anonymous and never been. You can know the address of the sender and receiver.
Everything is just transparent. How can you be so naive ? He now add some mixing but that doesn't change anything.

This was obvious. Mixing does not provide anonymity and never will. Stop being naive. Grow up and educate yourself. You're not gonna get a Ferrari from buying Darkshit with your daddy's money.

Seriously - name calling?  So juvenile for someone supposedly "intelligent".

Non-technical coin. Use OZC to intro coins to everyday aussies: http://ozziecoin.com
superresistant
Legendary

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 09:39:43 AM

Haha so full of shit.

This thread is full of scammers or trolls. You have to speak up for truth or get eaten.
Ozziecoin

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2014, 12:22:48 PM

Haha so full of shit.

This thread is full of scammers or trolls. You have to speak up for truth or get eaten.

Truth is subjective. That's why there are four versions of the Gospel.

Non-technical coin. Use OZC to intro coins to everyday aussies: http://ozziecoin.com
superresistant
Legendary

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 12:48:26 PM

Truth is subjective. That's why there are four versions of the Gospel.

I know that. Truth is just a concept and doesn't exist.
From experience among humans I know that repeated lies become "truth".
I try to counter others lies with my own lies.
Replace "lies" by "ideas" as you wish to understand.
Lie to exist / Spread ideas to exist : could that be the true nature of human existence ? What do you think ?

Brilliantrocket

Activity: 826

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 01:30:53 PM
Last edit: July 08, 2014, 01:40:57 PM by Brilliantrocket

Superresistant, I'm confident that no one will be getting Ferraris from their Monero investments. It's a coin that's broken beyond belief. I mean look at the thread. The problems that people deal with on a daily basis are hilarious. Getting any reasonable anonymity out of CN creates so much bloat that we can assume CN is dead on arrival. These shitcoins (all CN junk) are barely functioning with a minimal level of transaction volume. I actually want you guys to get a GUI quickly, so that people will see just what an impractical joke CN coins are. You invested in something that will never amount to more than a science project.

Darkcoin may not be as anonymous as CN on the highest setting (4?), but that level of mixing will never be practical. So you can just stop acting self righteous. Your coin may be more anonymous on paper, but that is utterly meaningless. Darkcoin is a FAR (cannot stress this enough) more practical solution for people who want privacy.
Anonymint covers this in one of his posts, where he states that CN can theoretically achieve decent anonymity, but that this creates MASSIVE bloat in the process. This cannot be pruned.  Using exclusively light wallets is not a solution, as that is centralization. Enjoy your science project.

Also, not sure what you're try to do with your false dichotomy (it's either anonymous or not). No matter what you do, you're always one out of X users. So you can never be "truly" anonymous, only by degree. Even then, it is well known that much of our hardware/software has backdoors, so it's a moot point in the end.
superresistant
Legendary

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 01:40:15 PM

You invested

tldr
Nope I didn't invest. I just make pool and provide support for noobs.

I actually want you guys to get a GUI quickly

There's 2 wallet already. The next one will be I2P wallet.

this creates MASSIVE bloat in the process

Nope. About 4-5 times bigger than Bitcoin compared to the same period of time and level of use. Not a problem at all.

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=harddrive+500G
Brilliantrocket

Activity: 826

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 01:45:59 PM

You invested

tldr
Nope I didn't invest. I just make pool and provide support for noobs.

I actually want you guys to get a GUI quickly

There's 2 wallet already. The next one will be I2P wallet.

this creates MASSIVE bloat in the process

Nope. About 4-5 times bigger than Bitcoin compared to the same period of time and level of use. Not a problem at all.

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=harddrive+500G

Whenever I need entertainment, I hop over to the Monero thread and watch neophytes deal with problems that Bitcoin hasn't had in 4 years. I think you're living in a world of delusion if you think that Monero will be anywhere near ready for mass market in under a year. Remember that the most technically advanced project doesn't always win. Far more often, it's the one that comes first and gets the greatest momentum. The Monero team has done almost nothing outside of improving some pool related things. Darkcoin has I believe 6 developers on its team with core changes coming out about once a month.
superresistant
Legendary

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 01:53:21 PM

Whenever I need entertainment, I hop over to the Monero thread and watch neophytes deal with problems that Bitcoin hasn't had in 4 years. I think you're living in a world of delusion if you think that Monero will be anywhere near ready for mass market in under a year. Remember that the most technically advanced project doesn't always win. Far more often, it's the one that comes first and gets the greatest momentum.

I like helping noobs. Make me feel good like I'm doing something useful.
I don't care about market adoption. It will come when it will come.
illodin

Activity: 966
Merit: 1003

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 11:58:07 PM

That's a fallacy.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anonymity#Mathematics_of_anonymity
Anonymity is not an absolute. That is, the degree of anonymity one enjoys may vary.

It has always been anonymous, the degree of anonymity is just constantly being raised while the development goes further. With the latest improvements, it is anonymous for all practical purposes. You can NOT know the address of the sender and receiver.
blade87

Activity: 644

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 12:18:50 AM

If XC Rev 2.0 delivers what it says it will, then I have to say that one takes the lead by a fair amount. Having a trustless system that comes built in with every wallet will make their entire network anon, and 100% decentralized. I'm not sure how everything else that is centralized or even semi-decentralized can compete with that. It's not really possible to make anon any better within the network itself. Another different option for anon is cross chain trading which BlackHalo now offers because in that case you'll just end up with dead ends on both chains that have no connection between the two.

Also, on DRK is it just me or does Masternode 2 know both the sender and receiver in their most recent flow diagram? I was under the impression that "random change addresses" are still tied to your personal private key.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  

Jump to: