Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 04:07:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Hashcoin [HASH] - X11 ~ Animated Logo ~ DGW ~ Fast ~ Exchanges!  (Read 31676 times)
Propulsion

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

The Buck Stops Here.

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 10:45:53 PM

Is there any truth to what scam_exposer has said?  

It's pretty much spot on (with a slight hateful tone). There's really no reason to waste any hashing power on such a failed launch. As soon as the price goes up even a bit, people will dump this coin.

I'm going to have to agree with you.  After looking into scam_exposers claims I have come to the conclusion that they were for the most part correct.  There is no way that this coin has any future with the huge instamine that the dev wants everyone to just overlook.  Answering legitimate questions with "lol" is not acceptable.  This isn't some game.  At least not to me.  That attitude alone is a red flag.

Darkcoin had the same difficulty issues in the beginning but the dev was able to fix it.  There was still a significant amount of coins mined that people are complaining about today.  The only reason Darkcoin is able to ride out the storm is because of Evan Duffield the full time developer and creator of DGW and Darksend.  People know he's a competent developer not a copycat.  This coin has nothing and is just waiting to copy Evan Duffields work.

I'll pass in hashcoin.

Good luck

Okay the amount of hate here actually pisses me off, because I work just as hard as any other coin developer on these trash-talking forums. Hashcoin isnt just a copy paste from Darkcoin, if it is was the simple to make coins there would be a lot more than 230+ coins...Hashcoin utilizes several top of the line features from different coins not just Darkcoin, Also I am not sure why the random guy above is ranting about DGW being broken? DGW V2 was implemented from the start and has worked just fine, The only reason a fix was released was to patch up any possible bugs after block 34,000...I am not a scammer or whatever you guys have all these nicknames for. I have been into crypto since Bitcoin was $5.00 USD a coin. I am a developer, I might not have a degree like Evan or other devs, but I still know what I am doing and how to fix/add new solutions. The coin isn't just waiting to copy Darkcoin's work either, this coin is already stable enough to be left alone forever, but the whole reason Darkcoin was mainly created was for DarkSend (Anonymous Transactions), which wouldn't be a bad idea to add to Hashcoin, and no it wouldn't be very complex to integrate either. X11 and Darksend are the future of cryptos, so why do you think Hashcoin would sit back and let itself become outdated? Well its not, It will continue to progress forward.

I talked a lot of shit to scam_exposer, because for one it was my first time being on these forums in a long time with my first coin release, I then saw him trolling the hell out of my threads. I am not some pussy highschooler, so yes I threatened and told him what the hell was up, because it seemed to be representing this forum in a whole and obviously needed to be put in his place as he does not know me, I do not know him, he didn't even try to give this coin a chance, hes flamed it from the beginning like a little troll. No respect for him or anything he has to say, he obviously does need a good smacking around to learn not to talk to people that way. Most people talk shit on the internet, but keep it at reddit or facebook, not on a forum that should be professional and liable to each other.

I feel like there is so much hate on Hashcoin because I created something you all couldn't and you are mad that I have the ability to create something from nothing and it actually works. The people that are whining are most likely people that came late with big miners and can no longer instamine, or users that would rather hurt the community in general than help by making false accusations and trying to deface other peoples work. This community is a joke and I have no respect towards the assholes on this forum.

Im not going anywhere, I post more than most devs do, and show the trolls even more respect than a lot do. Im not some fly by night coin dev. Shit, Scam_Exposer is such a douchebag he even posted a real life picture of me and my information all over my last thread, which I could actually take major legal action against bitcointalk and scam_exposer if I wanted to, but I am not, and as you can see from my picture, if you talked shit to me in real-life you better be ready to throw down.

Off with the fakes, trolls, and haters. Where is all the love at? Hashcoin is going stronger and is growing stronger everyday even with the hate! Smiley

http://www.hashcoin.me/news/2500-hash-for-a-new-logo/ - Contest for a new coin logo is still going, Win 2,500 HASH!

Hashcoin is here forever and aint going anywhere. HASH ON!

On and I live in America, so as a professional, or as a coin developer. I really don't have to follow any rules, so unlike other developers if you talk shit, you will get shit back. I dont put up with little ranting trolls that have nothing better to do than whack it, judge coins, and their developers; instead of just talking directly and actually asking legit questions.

Your professionalism is incredible! Real nice dude.
ralexvalex

Activity: 256
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 10:49:05 PM
Last edit: April 13, 2014, 11:03:16 PM by ralexvalex

EDIT: Fuck this.

If you have an actual legit and polite question contact me via PM or post in this thread and I will reply. As for the trolls, go back to bridges im done with you.

Hashcoin is running strong and is here to stay! Smiley

Oh and BTW I am single person not a corporation or some group of investors. I actually hate corporations so Hashcoin will always be free of company-related strings and puppets. This is a no bullshit coin.

Dev, I think you are right about big hashers being late to the party. I mined from the start with one 6850, that gives me 1m in X11. Found about 30k coins. I know a lot of blocks were found during first 3-4 hours, but was this instamine? I don't think so, this was one of the best ninja lunches where small hashers had a chance. I do feel sorry for $10k rig farmers. Their equipment costs as much as a car and they are forced to pick crumbles now . Of cause they are pissed. Please don't forget that coin concentrated in hands of the few is worth nothing. Just ignore these insults, true followers are just quietly mining. I am one of those.

edit: BTW not selling for a couple of months at least
mickey_miner

Activity: 910

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 11:11:39 PM

If you have an actual legit and polite question contact me via PM or post in this thread and I will reply. As for the trolls, go back to bridges im done with you.

Oh and BTW I am single person not a corporation or some group of investors. I actually hate corporations so Hashcoin will always be free of company-related strings and puppets. This is a no bullshit coin.

Dev, I think you are right about big hashers being late to the party. I mined from the start with one 6850, that gives me 1m in X11. Found about 30k coins. I know a lot of blocks were found during first 3-4 hours, but was this instamine? I don't think so, this was one of the best ninja lunches where small hashers had a chance. I do feel sorry for $10k rig farmers. Their equipment costs as much as a car and they are forced to pick crumbles now . Of cause they are pissed. Please don't forget that coin concentrated in hands of the few is worth nothing. Just ignore these insults, true followers are just quietly mining. I am one of those.

I'm not a big hasher.  I was going to mine this coin, looked at the ANN, asked about some issues that were raised, and ended up getting an immature rant as a reply.

You might have 30k coins good for you.  Nobody wants to but them so you have no other choice but to hold onto them.  It's obvious that all the cheerleaders are the people that instamined this coin.  You want to believe that the coins that you are holding are going to make you some money.  So do the holders of those other 4 million coins that nobody wants to buy. 

Good luck  is all I can say.

I'll leave you're thread since you can't handle the truth.

,gaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaag,
           ,aP8b    _,dYba,       ,adPb,_    d8Ya,
         ,aP"  Yb_,dP"   "Yba, ,adP"   "Yb,_dP  "Ya,
       ,aP"    _88"         )888(         "88_    "Ya,
     ,aP"   _,dP"Yb      ,adP"8"Yba,      dP"Yb,_   "Ya,
   ,aPYb _,dP8    Yb  ,adP"   8   "Yba,  dP    8Yb,_ dPYa,
 ,aP"  YdP" dP     YbdP"      8      "YbdP     Yb "YbP  "Ya,
I8aaaaaa8aaa8baaaaaa88aaaaaaaa8aaaaaaaa88aaaaaad8aaa8aaaaaa8I
`Yb,   d8a, Ya      d8b,      8      ,d8b      aP ,a8b   ,dP'
  "Yb,dP "Ya "8,   dI "Yb,    8    ,dP" Ib   ,8" aP" Yb,dP"
    "Y8,   "YaI8, ,8'   "Yb,  8  ,dP"   `8, ,8IaP"   ,8P"
      "Yb,   `"Y8ad'      "Yb,8,dP"      `ba8P"'   ,dP"
        "Yb,    `"8,        "Y8P"        ,8"'    ,dP"
          "Yb,    `8,         8         ,8'    ,dP"
            "Yb,   `Ya        8        aP'   ,dP"
              "Yb,   "8,      8      ,8"   ,dP"
                "Yb,  `8,     8     ,8'  ,dP" 
                  "Yb, `Ya    8    aP' ,dP"   
                    "Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "       

Free TON

PEER-TO-PEER MULTY-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬TON SURF - OFFICIAL WALLET.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
HASHX11 (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2014, 02:38:10 AM

I completely agree. Thanks for this post, it was an enjoyment to read! Send me your HASH address for a nice tip! Smiley Thanks for the support!

^^^ Said by someone who doesn't read all the troll posts and follows the leader. This guy came up with a real-actual conclusions and actual legitimate facts. This is a prime example of how people should talk to each other and a prime example of how Hashcoin isn't anything these trolls say.

Also just got word a nice fellow here added Hashcoin to his CPU Coin List: http://cpucoinlist.com/

minedout

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 04:07:26 AM

Still hashing away here!
HASHX11 (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2014, 05:04:44 AM

Still hashing away here!

Yep! Diff. is low right now as well ONLY 0.594 Wink Everyone might want to start mining if they aren't get some quick HASH right now! Smiley
ymer

Activity: 308

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 05:42:32 AM

Why did you make a new ANN Thread?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=560955.0
HASHX11 (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2014, 06:33:48 AM

Why did you make a new ANN Thread?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=560955.0

To be able to update the OP. My original account was banned because I posted a giveaway, tried sending in appeals, never got a reply and its been weeks, hence the new thread. Smiley
chaoscoin

Activity: 128
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 09:11:05 AM

I posted a chinese topic.
The url: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=571328.0

minedout

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 03:49:26 PM

This needs a new logo SO bad.
HASHX11 (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2014, 05:45:20 PM

I agree! The contest is still up for 2,500 HASH here: http://www.hashcoin.me/news/2500-hash-for-a-new-logo/

Someone gave a really good suggestion we should make an 11 blade fan with an H in the center? Anyone agree? (Fan because of CPU/GPUs etc.)
HASHX11 (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2014, 05:11:27 AM

Bump this up! Smiley
minedout

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 05:16:17 AM

I agree! The contest is still up for 2,500 HASH here: http://www.hashcoin.me/news/2500-hash-for-a-new-logo/

Someone gave a really good suggestion we should make an 11 blade fan with an H in the center? Anyone agree? (Fan because of CPU/GPUs etc.)

Yes, I agree. Sent PM.
platorin

Activity: 392

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 10:52:23 PM

Good luck, Guys!
ralexvalex

Activity: 256

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 11:23:10 PM

I completely agree. Thanks for this post, it was an enjoyment to read! Send me your HASH address for a nice tip! Smiley Thanks for the support!

HUgm1z26UEgwHfx4K5WEmyZJq9utM8r7og
Thanks
Prolifik

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 11:25:43 PM

Don't waste your time mining or purchasing this coin.

It was instamined.

minedout

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 01:21:33 AM

It was instamined.

Proof? Nobody hashing = lower diff. Welcome to the world of mining.
ning_aric

Activity: 826
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 01:23:03 AM

so popular,lets buy more

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
HASHX11 (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2014, 06:33:40 AM

It was instamined.

Proof? Nobody hashing = lower diff. Welcome to the world of mining.

Exactly. lol I love all these posts about instamine, with no proof whatsoever there wasen't a premine and there wasen't a instamine. I feel like Hashcoin is just so badass and had such a good launch people choose to not believe it because they are all so negative.
HASHX11 (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2014, 05:55:15 PM

Bump this up!
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: