Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 08:03:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 [128] 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 ... 634 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] (WC) | WhiteCoin | BIG NEWS: Foundation, investors & more ☯ whitecoin.info  (Read 759173 times)
zeta93

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 21, 2014, 12:53:32 PM

I cant wait to rise it again to 2k satoshis.

don't wait, sell your WC now and buy again tomorrow at 650 sat, when it will reach 2000 you will make 3 times more

So you don't troll only on BC now are you trolling here ? WTF get a life :p.

Well to be fair, if one were to follow his advice and do it successfully, it would be worth it. But I sure ain't risking my coins trying to get more coins that insanely low
i did that myself, bought at 2000 sold at 1500, will buy again at 650
there are more 90 million WC to be Dumped
need 900 BTC at 1000 sat
do you think this coin will recieve 900 BTC in the next 2 days?

well theres more volume than 900 BTC @ mintpal alone so yea its no problem

as soon as theres a massive dump the buy orders start pilling back up

we speak about new volum new 900 BTC from traders not pumpers,

we just discussing to find the right point of view
if you can convince me that the price will not drop 500 sat, i will put my buy order higher,

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
seattletu

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 21, 2014, 12:54:22 PM

Once again my predictions were spot on.

I wouldn't hope for an immediate recovery once the coin switches to PoS either. When blackcoin switched to PoS, the price went up about 10%, stayed there for a day and then plunged down to 600 from 1400 when nothing happened.

Definitely better opportunities to buy in than now.

Did BC invited 2000 BTC volume on listing? As it currently stands WC is pretty much being mined exclusively by multipools. Its distribution would be far better than BC and hence the support.

If Dev team don't abandon the ship for quick success. This coin is going places.

The majority of people who bought into this pump and dump have got burned so far by the price fall.

Why is the dev going to hang around when he premined a huge amount of the coins for himself? If he's smart he probably dumped them already onto the market at 2000 satoshis.

Maybe he'll stick around but I wouldn't bank on it.

Don't forget the market is also being flooded with Blackcoin clones now. By the end of next week there will be a half a dozen of these things trying to be the "next blackcoin". It's simple logic that's not possible.

Why would the Dev stick around? Because he has 2 million coins of a coin that has huge potential. If you ask me he has plenty of incentive to stick around and help whitecoin be successful
WhiteCoinJesus

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 21, 2014, 12:58:26 PM

I wouldn't hope for an immediate recovery once the coin switches to PoS either. When blackcoin switched to PoS, the price went up about 10%, stayed there for a day and then plunged down to 600 from 1400 when nothing happened.

Did BC invited 2000 BTC volume on listing? As it currently stands WC is pretty much being mined exclusively by multipools. Its distribution would be far better than BC and hence the support.

If Dev team don't abandon the ship for quick success. This coin is going places.

The majority of people who bought into this pump and dump have got burned so far by the price fall.

Why is the dev going to hang around when he premined a huge amount of the coins for himself? If he's smart he probably dumped them already onto the market at 2000 satoshis.

Don't forget the market is also being flooded with Blackcoin clones now. By the end of next week there will be a half a dozen of these things trying to be the "next blackcoin". It's simple logic that's not possible.

Why would the Dev stick around? Because he has 2 million coins of a coin that has huge potential. If you ask me he has plenty of incentive to stick around and help whitecoin be successful

2 million reasons to stick around. Cheesy

@Zeta I think it may hit it.  A good gamble with massive rewards.  I wish you luck and give you my blessing to keep your order in low. 

At that price I will also Double down.
mr_random
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 21, 2014, 12:58:50 PM

If I was the dev I would dump them. That's a big chunk of BTC. What is the wallet address holding the pre-mine? It is transparent or shady? If it's hidden ask yourself why.
seattletu

View Profile
April 21, 2014, 01:00:14 PM

if you can convince me that the price will not drop 500 sat, i will put my buy order higher,

It might go that low, I don't know. But I do know you might be mad at yourself if the price slowly kicks up higher until it gets out of hand and you are forced to buy way higher, or not at all
seattletu

View Profile
April 21, 2014, 01:02:08 PM

If I was the dev I would dump them. That's a big chunk of BTC. What is the wallet address holding the pre-mine? It is transparent or shady? If it's hidden ask yourself why.

Even if dumped it wouldn't ruin the coin. Its less than 1%.
zeta93

View Profile
April 21, 2014, 01:03:44 PM

2 million reasons to stick around. Cheesy

@Zeta I think it may hit it.  A good gamble with massive rewards.  I wish you luck and give you my blessing to keep your order in low. 

At that price I will also Double down.

thank you Jesus, i believe more in my decision now
cindereynolds

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 21, 2014, 01:04:22 PM

coin is forked..

Cryptsy has had deposits frozen for 11 straight hours, investigating a Fork they said.
Can confirm that there has been no fork, and WC is on the correct chain.

I knew that and so did Cryptsy lol
They used it as an excuse to freeze deposits for 12 straight hours.. i was not amused !
I did not think for one second a fork happened..
They would have froze the coin trading if that was *maybe happening like they always have in the last year on other coins.
They also cold have made an announcement about it on their main page twitter feed but they didn't
They also didn't mention it on chat unless i did when HORUS threatened me to not mention it.
Funny if you thought a fork was happening wouldn't you want your clients to protect themselves ?
Anytime there is a fork word spreads quick and i seen no one anywhere saying anything about it so i knew it was pure raw bs from BITJOHN !!!

Cryptsy wanted some White coin LOLOLOLOL
That is all it was i am certain hahhaa

It's for bullshit like that I took everything I had off of craptsy and moved my operation over to mint. Get out while you can.

ʕ•͡ᴥ•ʔʕ•͡ᴥ•ʔʕ•͡ᴥ•ʔ PND bamboo muncher ʕ•͡ᴥ•ʔʕ•͡ᴥ•ʔʕ•͡ᴥ•ʔ
                        PPtd7diYFaKzY11iqVV1xoy6MLLY6mg7Kq
WhiteCoinJesus

View Profile
April 21, 2014, 01:05:35 PM

@Zeta  It is a pleasure my son.

We will both go to hell when my Dad finds out I am gambling. But what the hell right.  YOLO  Tongue
seattletu

View Profile
April 21, 2014, 01:07:08 PM

@Zeta  It is a pleasure my son.

We will both go to hell when my Dad finds out I am gambling. But what the hell right.  YOLO  Tongue

Lol
zeta93

View Profile
April 21, 2014, 01:08:40 PM

It might go that low, I don't know. But I do know you might be mad at yourself if the price slowly kicks up higher until it gets out of hand and you are forced to buy way higher, or not at all

i use numbers for the first time, numbers are telling me, WC will reach 600 before it rise again
my intuition not worked with BC,

_noname_

Activity: 448

View Profile
April 21, 2014, 01:10:38 PM

You are making these statements as matter of fact as if you picked BTC when it was < $10 or BC when it was 500 Satoshi. Stop being so insecure.
seattletu

View Profile
April 21, 2014, 01:11:47 PM

i use numbers for the first time, numbers are telling me, WC will reach 600 before it rise again

Okay but just keep in mind anything can happen, both low and high.
zeta93

View Profile
April 21, 2014, 01:14:18 PM
Last edit: April 21, 2014, 01:24:39 PM by zeta93

Okay but just keep in mind anything can happen, both low and high.

Sure,
now it's more Gambling as Jesus said

and more:
i prefer to wait with my BTC, than wait with a new coin
WhiteCoinJesus

View Profile
April 21, 2014, 01:14:47 PM

I will put a order in at 66666.6666 at 666 satoshi and another 77777.77777 at 777 on cryptsy.

I want to keep the rest of my BTC open to average my spread on the way down as I have been doing since 2000 levels.

We shall see what happens.

cindereynolds

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 21, 2014, 01:15:39 PM

All this FUD you're trying to spread here while flying that blackcoin banner too. Why do you even care? I guess they were right, you don't catch flack until you're over the target.

ʕ•͡ᴥ•ʔʕ•͡ᴥ•ʔʕ•͡ᴥ•ʔ PND bamboo muncher ʕ•͡ᴥ•ʔʕ•͡ᴥ•ʔʕ•͡ᴥ•ʔ
                        PPtd7diYFaKzY11iqVV1xoy6MLLY6mg7Kq
SkyValeey

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 21, 2014, 01:15:48 PM

10k sato in 2-3 weeks ?Smiley
placebo
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 21, 2014, 01:17:53 PM

10k sato in 2-3 weeks ?Smiley

Grin Comparing BC with WC, but you're right, several people are trying to put the price down, so that they can add a lot.
seattletu

View Profile
April 21, 2014, 01:19:19 PM

All this FUD you're trying to spread here while flying that blackcoin banner too. Why do you even care? I guess they were right, you don't catch flack until you're over the target.

A successful whitecoin is good for blackcoin, and vice versa in my opinion
atleticofa

Activity: 406

View Profile
April 21, 2014, 01:23:59 PM

I think we will see 10K-25K satos soon. Just we need some time.
Pages: « 1 ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 [128] 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 ... 634 »
  Print  

Jump to: