Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 03:56:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 [488] 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 ... 634 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] (WC) | WhiteCoin | BIG NEWS: Foundation, investors & more ☯ whitecoin.info  (Read 759175 times)
WhiteCoinJesus

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 21, 2014, 01:47:30 PM

Just so people don't think I'm blowing smoke up everyones rear while sitting idle I have been working on a new image for WC. Here is an example of what I can see Whitecoin becoming, its everything Blackcoin failed to be. We don't need cute/retro posters that confuse everyone, we need a single focused image... that image needs to be money/wealth. We want to be the coin that people buy and hold and live of the POS. Sure that might not be the case now but its a image that will attract new investors. Wealth is universally wanted by everyone, its very easy to sell.

I'm working on a new media packet with the potential rebrand but we need a new logo first.

This is very nice ! +1

... Also letting everyone know there's 900$ in a neteller account waiting on the press release draft for mass media distribution.

Gonzo knows how to catch me .

Smiley
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Pantalaimon

Activity: 60

View Profile
May 21, 2014, 01:52:26 PM

I am a bag holder of ~250k WC and would love to see things turn around.

I would use the pool but it is just ridiculous. A multipool with one worthless X11 coin, doesn't seem very multi let alone profitable. And the sCrypt selection is just as poor really. Do you guys mine with your own hardware and electric too or just other peoples? That could explain the abysmal choices to be honest.

As for the rest of the Whitecoin Foundation, just as well your "really at full steam now" or the price would still be going down ... Oh wait.
Any chance of more action and less procrastination on what a damn good job everyone is doing? Yes folk are working their ass off in the back ground we get that. Fix the pool, make it look like folk are working their ass off and the rest of us wont be left wondering if you are using our hashing power to mine profitable coins that are simply not listed on the pool, while you hand out a few worthless coins to the ever faithful.

Other than that I find myself agreeing with Ownski on much of the needed direction.

*Edit: and where is the standalone wallet? Some of us asked quite some time ago about a wallet that we do not have to install for windows, however the said request has simply been ignored, not even a nod.

I agree with you. Whitecoin needs a swift kick in the ass and so far I can't get anyone to do anything. I've been following WC since release and watched it spin into a degenerated mess. I talked to the "dev" team and it doesn't look good honestly. No one has access to any of the websites or social media and seems to lack urgency on basic things like updating the latest wallet on the first page of this thread. I hold 300k WC but at this point I do not expect to see any return. This is a sinking ship, if you recently bought in low cut your loses asap. Even if I rebranded the coin and tried to do another pr campaign I wouldn't be able to because literally no one has access to any of the websites/accounts. I thought it was bad but its far worse. At this point all we can do is hope someone tries to pump the stock and honestly, I doubt that is gonna happen.

This!

We need to show the world something TODAY. We need headlines all over the crypto scene TODAY. I like the professionalism of the whitecoin foundation, but alot of time is lost in the process of forming committees and meetings, time we (imho) can't afford to lose anymore. Like I said before; present a new logo with alot of PR (which I was hoping to see with the new improved wallet, would've made bigger impact...) and get the eyes of potential investors looking our way. We're below 200sat at this moment, so ANY form of attention is better than this....

birddog

Activity: 103

View Profile
May 21, 2014, 01:57:42 PM

I am a bag holder of ~250k WC and would love to see things turn around.

I would use the pool but it is just ridiculous. A multipool with one worthless X11 coin, doesn't seem very multi let alone profitable. And the sCrypt selection is just as poor really. Do you guys mine with your own hardware and electric too or just other peoples? That could explain the abysmal choices to be honest.

As for the rest of the Whitecoin Foundation, just as well your "really at full steam now" or the price would still be going down ... Oh wait.
Any chance of more action and less procrastination on what a damn good job everyone is doing? Yes folk are working their ass off in the back ground we get that. Fix the pool, make it look like folk are working their ass off and the rest of us wont be left wondering if you are using our hashing power to mine profitable coins that are simply not listed on the pool, while you hand out a few worthless coins to the ever faithful.

Other than that I find myself agreeing with Ownski on much of the needed direction.

*Edit: and where is the standalone wallet? Some of us asked quite some time ago about a wallet that we do not have to install for windows, however the said request has simply been ignored, not even a nod.

I agree with you. Whitecoin needs a swift kick in the ass and so far I can't get anyone to do anything. I've been following WC since release and watched it spin into a degenerated mess. I talked to the "dev" team and it doesn't look good honestly. No one has access to any of the websites or social media and seems to lack urgency on basic things like updating the latest wallet on the first page of this thread. I hold 300k WC but at this point I do not expect to see any return. This is a sinking ship, if you recently bought in low cut your loses asap. Even if I rebranded the coin and tried to do another pr campaign I wouldn't be able to because literally no one has access to any of the websites/accounts. I thought it was bad but its far worse. At this point all we can do is hope someone tries to pump the stock and honestly, I doubt that is gonna happen.

There is a team of people working around the clock to get done everything you have mentioned. Rome wasn't built in a day. Have patience  Grin

Time is of the essence! It's hard to believe people are working around the clock when very basic/vital things haven't been done yet. Like I said before there seems to be a lack of urgency. I believe in Whitecoins potential and I am here to help but we have to jump on the gun asap!

I completely agree with you and you point out some very valid critiques.  But in my opinion this is where things start turning around. Things like the new logo and re-image are all in the works. We have turned the corner from the old Whitecoin and the mess that the original devs created to a clean slate with a new team that has just recently been organized to accomplish these tasks. All of the tiny little things like link fixing for instance have been addressed and will be fixed. All I can ask is for people to remain patient and be supportive. For everyone that sells now, there is a new investor that sees the work that is being done and the strong community and potential behind Whitecoin.
malbee

Activity: 237
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 21, 2014, 02:30:29 PM

Just so people don't think I'm blowing smoke up everyones rear while sitting idle I have been working on a new image for WC. Here is an example of what I can see Whitecoin becoming, its everything Blackcoin failed to be. We don't need cute/retro posters that confuse everyone, we need a single focused image... that image needs to be money/wealth. We want to be the coin that people buy and hold and live of the POS. Sure that might not be the case now but its a image that will attract new investors. Wealth is universally wanted by everyone, its very easy to sell.

I'm working on a new media packet with the potential rebrand but we need a new logo first.

This is very nice ! +1

... Also letting everyone know there's 900$ in a neteller account waiting on the press release draft for mass media distribution.

Gonzo knows how to catch me .

Smiley

Yes!  This needs to be job #1. 
Iffy

Activity: 116

View Profile
May 21, 2014, 02:36:38 PM

lmao @ "For everyone that sells now, there is a new investor that sees the work that is being done and the strong community and potential behind Whitecoin. "
If that's the strength of our PR to keep us all holding we are screwed.

Everything being addressed and getting fixed is GREAT news though! So as Ownski pointed out: "Even if I rebranded the coin and tried to do another pr campaign I wouldn't be able to because literally no one has access to any of the websites/accounts. " what is being done on that side of stuff?

Ownski, nice branding ideas and imagery. Somewhat more mature than the drivel I have seen recently, thanks!

Radix
Ownski

Activity: 180

View Profile
May 21, 2014, 02:46:37 PM

lmao @ "For everyone that sells now, there is a new investor that sees the work that is being done and the strong community and potential behind Whitecoin. "

Everything being addressed and getting fixed is GREAT news though! So as Ownski pointed out: "Even if I rebranded the coin and tried to do another pr campaign I wouldn't be able to because literally no one has access to any of the websites/accounts. " what is being done on that side of stuff?

Ownski, nice branding ideas and imagery. Somewhat more mature than the drivel I have seen recently, thanks!

Thanks for the positive feedback. So far the websites/social media have my biggest concern and roadblock to success for WC. We have different logos/wallets/block chains on each website. This is very bad and will only make us lose potential investors. I am currently trying to work with the devs and help them anyway I can. I have lots of ideas that can really push Whitecoin forward but we have to overcome said raid blocks before they can become a reality.

Also regarding the imagery, notice how the limo is black and the airplane is white. Wink

Money is the oldest magic trick in the book.
surfguy72

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 21, 2014, 02:46:54 PM

Access to the websites/accounts is in the new Devs teams hands.  

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
                         ▄▄██████████████████▄▄
                       ▄███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▄
                     ▄█████▄▄██████████████▄▄█████▄
        ██████  █████████▄████████████████████▄█████
        ██████  ███████▄████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▄████
                      ▄██████▀████████████▀██████▄████
███████   █████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████
     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████
                     █████████████████████████████████
            ██████████▀██████▄████████████▄██████▀████
            ███████████▀████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄███
                    █████▀████████████████▄▀██████▄
                     ▀█████▀▀██████████████▀██▀██████▄
                       ▀███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀▀▀
                         ▀▀██████████████████▀▀
                             ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
QUIFAS                     
                    ███
 █              ███ ███
 █              ███  █
███          █  ███
███         ███  █
███  █      ███  █
    ███  █  ███  █
    ███ ███  █   █
     █   █   █
     █       
surfguy72

View Profile
May 21, 2014, 02:48:44 PM

Thanks for the positive feedback. So far the websites/social media have my biggest concern and roadblock to success for WC. We have different logos/wallets/block chains on each website. This is very bad and will only make us lose potential investors. I am currently trying to work with the devs and help them anyway I can. I have lots of ideas that can really push Whitecoin forward but we have to overcome said raid blocks before they can become a reality.

Also regarding the imagery, notice how the limo is black and the airplane is white. Wink

I Need your help!

We are changing the front page of BCT.  We gotta get everything that you've guys have pointed out corrected.  Who wants to help?  This is not smoke up your derrier, I was honestly working with Oizopower to get this done, and something come up last night.  Can we work on a quick list of what all needs changed, or could even start another thread to do a work in process to get our front page corrected.

Also, we'll need people to help coordinate what, on what sites, needs updated.  CARPE DIEM Smiley

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
                         ▄▄██████████████████▄▄
                         ▀▀██████████████████▀▀
                             ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
QUIFAS                     
                    ███
 █              ███ ███
 █              ███  █
███          █  ███
███         ███  █
███  █      ███  █
    ███  █  ███  █
    ███ ███  █   █
     █   █   █
     █       
Iffy

View Profile
May 21, 2014, 02:54:01 PM

ummm BCT? what the hell has that got to do with WC? Get lost

Radix
surfguy72

View Profile
May 21, 2014, 02:56:25 PM

ummm BCT? what the hell has that got to do with WC? Get lost

Lol whaaat?

BCT = BitcoinTalk

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
                         ▄▄██████████████████▄▄
                         ▀▀██████████████████▀▀
                             ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
QUIFAS                     
                    ███
 █              ███ ███
 █              ███  █
███          █  ███
███         ███  █
███  █      ███  █
    ███  █  ███  █
    ███ ███  █   █
     █   █   █
     █       
Ownski

Activity: 180

View Profile
May 21, 2014, 02:57:24 PM

I Need your help!

We are changing the front page of BCT.  We gotta get everything that you've guys have pointed out corrected.  Who wants to help?  This is not smoke up your derrier, I was honestly working with Oizopower to get this done, and something come up last night.  Can we work on a quick list of what all needs changed, or could even start another thread to do a work in process to get our front page corrected.

Also, we'll need people to help coordinate what, on what sites, needs updated.  CARPE DIEM Smiley

Yes I can help. Correcting the thread would be a start. I am in the #wc-dev channel

Money is the oldest magic trick in the book.
Iffy

View Profile
May 21, 2014, 03:01:00 PM

Discussing non WC stuff in a WC thread, not interested regardless.

Radix
gts476

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 21, 2014, 03:04:58 PM

Can the new head dev have his title changed to Grand Dragon of White Coin?
whywefight
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1042

www.explorerz.top

View Profile
May 21, 2014, 03:10:22 PM

so if you guys looking for some media attention, get whitecoin on prypto scratch cards! it would show you are in for longterm! feel free to contact me at whywefight@getprypto.com for more facts  or a little talk about it. how this will work? check -> here

feel free to contact me and ask any question you like. i will check back from time to time

surfguy72

View Profile
May 21, 2014, 03:12:49 PM

Discussing non WC stuff in a WC thread, not interested regardless.

You're a funny guy

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
                         ▄▄██████████████████▄▄
                         ▀▀██████████████████▀▀
                             ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
QUIFAS                     
                    ███
 █              ███ ███
 █              ███  █
███          █  ███
███         ███  █
███  █      ███  █
    ███  █  ███  █
    ███ ███  █   █
     █   █   █
     █       
surfguy72

View Profile
May 21, 2014, 03:42:54 PM

I Need your help!

We are changing the front page of BCT.  We gotta get everything that you've guys have pointed out corrected.  Who wants to help?  This is not smoke up your derrier, I was honestly working with Oizopower to get this done, and something come up last night.  Can we work on a quick list of what all needs changed, or could even start another thread to do a work in process to get our front page corrected.

Also, we'll need people to help coordinate what, on what sites, needs updated.  CARPE DIEM Smiley

After a quick discussion on IRC oizopower and with the assistance of Ownski, going to get some movement on this. Hooray!

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
                         ▄▄██████████████████▄▄
                         ▀▀██████████████████▀▀
                             ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
QUIFAS                     
                    ███
 █              ███ ███
 █              ███  █
███          █  ███
███         ███  █
███  █      ███  █
    ███  █  ███  █
    ███ ███  █   █
     █   █   █
     █       
malbee

Activity: 237

View Profile
May 21, 2014, 04:19:50 PM

I Need your help!

We are changing the front page of BCT.  We gotta get everything that you've guys have pointed out corrected.  Who wants to help?  This is not smoke up your derrier, I was honestly working with Oizopower to get this done, and something come up last night.  Can we work on a quick list of what all needs changed, or could even start another thread to do a work in process to get our front page corrected.

Also, we'll need people to help coordinate what, on what sites, needs updated.  CARPE DIEM Smiley

After a quick discussion on IRC oizopower and with the assistance of Ownski, going to get some movement on this. Hooray!

Just the BCT page or the website too?
ElTomeko27

Activity: 371
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 21, 2014, 04:29:49 PM

Yo fellows, 200 satoshi wall broken..Next stop 100 probably in a few days...

To Da Moon Soon!!
colin012

Activity: 87

View Profile
May 21, 2014, 04:31:02 PM

Ok... so what makes whitecoin special. What is the whitecoin foundation and what does it do?

NXT Organization Marketing
Halofire

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

@halofirebtc

View Profile
May 21, 2014, 04:35:37 PM

i gotta say, i haven't moved too much in position on the richlist since it's inception, even through all the ups and downs of WC. I'm pretty far down on the list, too, so that's surprising. That's a nice sign of stability.

OC Development - oZwWbQwz6LAkDLa2pHsEH8WSD2Y3LsTgFt
SMC Development - SgpYdoVz946nLBF2hF3PYCVQYnuYDeQTGu
Friendly reminder: Back up your wallet.dat files!!
Pages: « 1 ... 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 [488] 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 ... 634 »
  Print  

Jump to: