Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 12:44:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 [515] 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 ... 634 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] (WC) | WhiteCoin | BIG NEWS: Foundation, investors & more ☯ whitecoin.info  (Read 759175 times)
solstoce

Activity: 219
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 09:45:45 PM
Last edit: May 31, 2014, 10:15:47 PM by solstoce

* WhitecoinGames *

What can we offer?
  • 110% return of investment
  • Fully automated, transactions are processed after 1 confirmation
  • Payouts every 3 minutes
  • Minimum 1000 WC
  • Maximum 10000 WC

Here you have it, The first Whitecoin game!  A twist on the ponzi with a few tweaks to make things more interesting.
First, we are offering 110% return of investment and we have set amounts to a minimum of 1000 WC and a maximum of 10000 WC that can be sent.

If your transaction is last on the list for more than 24 hours you lose, Round will reset after 24 hours since last transaction.
We are taking 1% transaction fee.

Promote the site to receive your payments faster!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Subtuppel

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 10:53:21 PM

really? You are not ashamed to copy that as well although most of us think the idea sucks and no coin should connect itself to "ponzi"?
that's true desperation mode as it seems.

surfguy72

Activity: 672

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 10:59:43 PM

* WhitecoinGames *

What can we offer?
  • 110% return of investment
  • Fully automated, transactions are processed after 1 confirmation
  • Payouts every 3 minutes
  • Minimum 1000 WC
  • Maximum 10000 WC

Here you have it, The first Whitecoin game!  A twist on the ponzi with a few tweaks to make things more interesting.
First, we are offering 110% return of investment and we have set amounts to a minimum of 1000 WC and a maximum of 10000 WC that can be sent.

If your transaction is last on the list for more than 24 hours you lose, Round will reset after 24 hours since last transaction.
We are taking 1% transaction fee.

Promote the site to receive your payments faster!

Sweet, thanks for creating this!

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
                         ▄▄██████████████████▄▄
                       ▄███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▄
                     ▄█████▄▄██████████████▄▄█████▄
        ██████  █████████▄████████████████████▄█████
        ██████  ███████▄████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▄████
                      ▄██████▀████████████▀██████▄████
███████   █████████████████████████████████████████████
███████   █████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████
     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████
     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████
                     █████████████████████████████████
            ██████████▀██████▄████████████▄██████▀████
            ███████████▀████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄███
                    █████▀████████████████▄▀██████▄
                     ▀█████▀▀██████████████▀██▀██████▄
                       ▀███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀▀▀
                         ▀▀██████████████████▀▀
                             ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
QUIFAS                     
                    ███
 █              ███ ███
 █              ███  █
███          █  ███
███         ███  █
███  █      ███  █
    ███  █  ███  █
    ███ ███  █   █
     █   █   █
     █       
tevayo

Activity: 620

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 01:03:46 AM

Keep up the good work, while community and DEVs still alive, it is also the currency!
placebo
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 07:32:24 AM

Did whitecoin hit 61 sats??? Not good, not good...
bitaxed

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 07:51:06 AM

Nice to see a coin racing to keep up with Doge. Shocked

Ok, this is funny  Grin

Everyone is aware of the initial WC internal problems. Now we have competing coins that go crazy (Blackcoin) and Bitcoin rising.

I don't blame people that finally decide to sell because recovering a coin takes time.

Doge is killed by its inflation and maintenance costs. WC is very different, it *only* needs work and support. 
WhiteCoinJesus

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 08:50:56 AM

Ok, this is funny  Grin

Everyone is aware of the initial WC internal problems. Now we have competing coins that go crazy (Blackcoin) and Bitcoin rising.

I don't blame people that finally decide to sell because recovering a coin takes time.

Doge is killed by its inflation and maintenance costs. WC is very different, it *only* needs work and support. 

We should premote our subreddit to the shibe's.. Smiley
RobFordWotWot

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

time

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 02:19:37 PM

Ok, this is funny  Grin

We should premote our subreddit to the shibe's.. Smiley

Always wanted to mine dogecoin but can't get the hardware? Buy whitecoin. It's proof of stake which means you can mine more just by hodling it!

There's tons of whitecoin on Ebay! Well, actually, there isn't.. but..

Horses in midstream.
whitecointalk_com

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 05:00:28 PM

Whitecoin Fifa Worldcup 2014 game

How it works:
You make a forecast for all 76 tips (64 matches & 12 questions)
http://www.kicktipp.de/whitecoin/tippspielplan?language=en_GB
TOP 25% of the subscribers get a payout in Whitecoin.

1. Register for Free
2. Make your deposit to the whitecoin addeess below
3 write me a pn with your Username

We make three rounds
Beginner: 10.000 Whitecoins - http://www.kicktipp.de/whitecoin - WUyiFh7cCKY5vYm34mVP8EGatytd9J52ZU
Medium: 100.000 Whitecoins - soon if there is interest on it
High Roller: 500.000 Whitecoins - soon if there is interest on it

Rules:
You get points for every tip:
Example: Tuesday June 12 -> Brasil - Croatia
Your tip 2:1

Result: "2:1" - Tip: "2:1" -> 4 points (correct result + goals)
Result: "3:2" - Tip: "2:1" -> 3 Points (correct result + goaldifference)
Result: "3:1" - Tip: "2:1" -> 2 points (correct result whit out goals)
Result: "1:1" - Tip: "2:1" -> 0 points (wrong result)

special Points if you bet on a draw:
Your tip 1:1
Result: "1:1" - Tip: "1:1" -> 4 Points (correct result + goals)
Result: "3:3" - Tip: "1:1" -> 2 points (correct result whit out goals)
Result: "2:1" - Tip: "1:1" -> 0 points (wrong result)

Points for Questions:
if you answer to a question is right you will get 4 Extra Points

Join TODAY and give me feedback
Questions? Write me a PN

To do list:
- Excel List with all actice users and rounds

eddienova

Activity: 42

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 07:35:28 PM

Hey everyone:

Some thoughts from a Whitecoin investor.

I've been purchasing WC ever since the crisis began and the price started crashing, because I fell in love with the story of the community effort that rallied together and worked together to successfully raise from the ashes a coin that had plenty reason to die - but for the community that rallied behind it. I still love that story even as WC sits at below 100 sats, and it is because of the continued effort and goodwill of the community that I continue to buy WC on a daily basis at what I believe to be a bargain price. Even if the coin falls to below 50 sats, I will consider it an even better bargain and continue buying. I hold most of my WC in my wallet, and for the past couple of weeks I've enjoyed watching it stake again and again.

I am completely unconcerned about the price bottoming out because I am into WC for the long term. In fact, I'm thrilled at the opportunity to continue to buy in to this community effort ... this fabulous story that resonates with me as an embodiment of the very same qualities that made me fall in love with cryptos in the first place, the idea that the people of the world can wrest control of our economies from the corporate conglomerate banking system that by all effects has plunged our world into perpetual war and underwritten the toxification of every aspect of our planet's eco-system - our air, water and food supply. Some may think this is a bit of a stretch, but forgive me for seeing in WC a microcosm of a much bigger drama being played out. WC is the only coin out there that I've seen embody this ... which is why as the price of WC falls, I've sold my other positions and am going all in. At the risk of waxing a bit too poetic, there really is something to believe in here.

It seems that with the price of WC so low and with WC, arguably, well-removed from the spotlight - along with a new logo on the horizon - the coin is, more than ever before, at the Reset stage. Therefore, I think now may be the perfect time to address something that I think is, at the very least, worth addressing. I bring this up because I want to be in for the long, long term. Cryptos, in general, I feel, are a long way from mainstream acceptance and use ... but when that day eventually arrives ... and I am confident that it will ... I hope WC is right there with the best of the coins.

What I'd like to address is the name: Whitecoin

For those outside of the crypto world, those who might be entering for the first time ... those who will probably not know about the blackcoin/whitecoin story and the story of the absentee dev, along with the resurrection of WC ... the name Whitecoin carries with it inescapable connotations of race. We can see examples of this every time someone throws in the phrase "white power" into the discussion, albeit tongue-in-cheek. Although I love the WC story and the community behind it, I have reservations suggesting WC to someone outside of the crypto communities ... newcomers to whom I'd give investment suggestions ... because even saying "Whitecoin" out loud sounds ... alienating ... disenfranchising.

I know that WC was never meant to harbor these subtleties, but I believe the fact remains that this undertone is inescapable ... and for a coin that I'd love to see rise to the top of mainstream acceptance, that's a pretty heavy barrier to break through. Not impossible, certainly ... but a heavy-laden barrier, nonetheless.

Additionally, WC deserves to break free from its association with Blackcoin.

I could very well be completely wrong about this and may be opening a can of worms that only adds additional difficulty at this time. If so, let this comment be buried and forgotten. If not, perhaps there is an easy solution. Perhaps a name change that incorporates the "W" might have support. Perhaps "W Coin". Or perhaps "Webcoin" (although there already exists a Webcoin that seems to have died in 2012).

Anyway, just some thoughts, for what they're worth.
DrxRog

Activity: 79

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 08:42:04 PM

Sad this coin needs to put out a clear message stating why its better than the other alts . and the guy above is right a name change would be good. has it stands just seems like a blackcoin clone. i know people keep claiming this is a long term investment but a drop from 2000 sat + to sub 100 sat is very bad if you factor in the time comunity wasted picking a logo i mean what gives this is money guys and girls not candy . you want investors get more seriouse . make your own comunity pool ect . change the name has suggested above. invest some of your own cash in the coin like some of us have. if coin tanks so low then dont be suprised when it dies completly whilst we busy trying to choose a logo common guys this is a joke?
malbee

Activity: 237

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 08:46:41 PM

Hey everyone:

Some thoughts from a Whitecoin investor.

I've been purchasing WC ever since the crisis began and the price started crashing, because I fell in love with the story of the community effort that rallied together and worked together to successfully raise from the ashes a coin that had plenty reason to die - but for the community that rallied behind it. I still love that story even as WC sits at below 100 sats, and it is because of the continued effort and goodwill of the community that I continue to buy WC on a daily basis at what I believe to be a bargain price. Even if the coin falls to below 50 sats, I will consider it an even better bargain and continue buying. I hold most of my WC in my wallet, and for the past couple of weeks I've enjoyed watching it stake again and again.

I am completely unconcerned about the price bottoming out because I am into WC for the long term. In fact, I'm thrilled at the opportunity to continue to buy in to this community effort ... this fabulous story that resonates with me as an embodiment of the very same qualities that made me fall in love with cryptos in the first place, the idea that the people of the world can wrest control of our economies from the corporate conglomerate banking system that by all effects has plunged our world into perpetual war and underwritten the toxification of every aspect of our planet's eco-system - our air, water and food supply. Some may think this is a bit of a stretch, but forgive me for seeing in WC a microcosm of a much bigger drama being played out. WC is the only coin out there that I've seen embody this ... which is why as the price of WC falls, I've sold my other positions and am going all in. At the risk of waxing a bit too poetic, there really is something to believe in here.

It seems that with the price of WC so low and with WC, arguably, well-removed from the spotlight - along with a new logo on the horizon - the coin is, more than ever before, at the Reset stage. Therefore, I think now may be the perfect time to address something that I think is, at the very least, worth addressing. I bring this up because I want to be in for the long, long term. Cryptos, in general, I feel, are a long way from mainstream acceptance and use ... but when that day eventually arrives ... and I am confident that it will ... I hope WC is right there with the best of the coins.

For those outside of the crypto world, those who might be entering for the first time ... those who will probably not know about the blackcoin/whitecoin story and the story of the absentee dev, along with the resurrection of WC ... the name Whitecoin carries with it inescapable connotations of race. We can see examples of this every time someone throws in the phrase "white power" into the discussion, albeit tongue-in-cheek. Although I love the WC story and the community behind it, I have reservations suggesting WC to someone outside of the crypto communities ... newcomers to whom I'd give investment suggestions ... because even saying "Whitecoin" out loud sounds ... alienating ... disenfranchising.

I know that WC was never meant to harbor these subtleties, but I believe the fact remains that this undertone is inescapable ... and for a coin that I'd love to see rise to the top of mainstream acceptance, that's a pretty heavy barrier to break through. Not impossible, certainly ... but a heavy-laden barrier, nonetheless.

I could very well be completely wrong about this and may be opening a can of worms that only adds additional difficulty at this time. If so, let this comment be buried and forgotten. If not, perhaps there is an easy solution. Perhaps a name change that incorporates the "W" might have support. Perhaps "W Coin". Or perhaps "Webcoin" (although there already exists a Webcoin that seems to have died in 2012).

Very well thought out...and spoken sentiments...thanks eddienova!  A lot of us hear believe the exact same thing...and act the same way by buying in every single day...

I do see your concerns on the name... My personal opinion is that that ship has sailed, but I could be wrong, who knows.  I don't think that people immediately associate the name with race, but since I am "white" (whatever that means) I might not be as sensitive to that.  Of course when I hear blackcoin, I don't think of race their either...
CryptoMan2014

Activity: 336

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 09:53:39 PM
Last edit: June 01, 2014, 11:15:40 PM by CryptoMan2014

What about bloodcoin? Are we gonna have a gangwar in cryptoworld? Can't we all get allong?

Anyway, if this where racial then BlackCoin is the stronger one.
I am white and support both. Why did I even bother to say my color of my skin? I hate that even the race it being brought up. It doesn't make any sense. Fuck that shit.
One thing is for sure,  This coin is still in development

And lets not go that way, I don't think that White/BlackCoin was made to think like that. YellowCoin on the other hand.... just joking. Fuck that shit.

The CxC logo looks like a CxC logo
Minted

Activity: 147

DopeCoin! My Green Goddess!

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 10:36:58 PM

Yes as you said you're completely wrong....never heard so much drivel from a so called investor....."inescapable connotations of race"....give me strength....you've got some serious problems if you immediately associate the colour white with race. We're a coin for gods sake. Do people associate white bread, white cars, white suits, white linen with race. Get a life.

>>>>The future is bright! The future is DOPE!<<<<
>>>>>>>>DopeCoin!     Enough said!<<<<<<<<
eddienova

Activity: 42

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 11:20:17 PM

Yes as you said you're completely wrong....never heard so much drivel from a so called investor....."inescapable connotations of race"....give me strength....you've got some serious problems if you immediately associate the colour white with race. We're a coin for gods sake. Do people associate white bread, white cars, white suits, white linen with race. Get a life.

"white bread, white cars, white suits, white linen" are not brand names.

I certainly don't mind being wrong about this. In fact, I hope I'm wrong. No need for the personal attacks, though.
digitalvacuum

Activity: 78
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 12:11:40 AM

I certainly don't mind being wrong about this. In fact, I hope I'm wrong. No need for the personal attacks, though.

He was too harsh. As you mentioned at one point in your post, the connotations come to light in reference to the cringe-worthy term "white power" being bandied about, which may have a different meaning to different people (cleaning agents anybody?). But you only have to image-search the phrase and be affronted with a slew of nazi iconic propaganda to discover it's factually and irrefutably tied in with white supremacy. Whether or not it's something to be concerned with regarding whitecoin's image, changing names is a drastic measure fraught with problems and in my opinion courting failure. Attempting to reeducate and persuade the minority of nubheads from using such a phrase isn't going to be easy either but has to be the better option.

CTRL ALTcoin DELETE
CryptoSEO

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2014, 12:17:13 AM

http://www.whitecapsfc.com/
http://www.whitepages.ca/
http://www.whitespot.ca/?gclid=CJvlp6H02b4CFUOSfgodF04ARg
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Beatles_%28album%29
http://thewhitebuffalo.com/
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_dwarf
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_Gold
http://www.whiteind.com/precision-bicycle-components.html
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_noise

just a couple of examples

WC - WU6UWL8mjj1TMjzzT7CnEL2GDcP1nUsLc3
RobFordWotWot

Activity: 280

time

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 12:43:32 AM

Horses in midstream.
DrxRog

Activity: 79

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 04:51:15 AM

stay on track guys no need to argue. 

1. how do we get away from blackcoin clone image?. doesnt have to be a name change 
 2. how can we protect coin value right now
 3. how do we get more people to invest in this coin.
 4. choose a logo already lets move on Smiley.   
 5. stay on track to the moon. right now i think we headed for the sun

this are some things for the comunity to consider.
malbee

Activity: 237

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 04:54:56 AM

stay on track guys no need to argue. 

1. how do we get away from blackcoin clone image?. doesnt have to be a name change 
 2. how can we protect coin value right now
 3. how do we get more people to invest in this coin.
 4. choose a logo already lets move on Smiley.   
 5. stay on track to the moon. right now i think we headed for the sun

this are some things for the comunity to consider.

The way to get away from the blackcoin clone image is to embrace it.  There is room for both of us and the sooner we (Whitecoiners) just embrace that fact that we were second to this party, the sooner we put it behind us.  I'll gladly be the Pepsi to Coke, or the Carl's Jr. to McDonalds.  Like it or not, good ideas get imitated...where we will seperate ourselves is through community and a positive image that includes embracing our blackcoin roots. 
Pages: « 1 ... 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 [515] 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 ... 634 »
  Print  

Jump to: