Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 07:06:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 [503] 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 ... 634 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] (WC) | WhiteCoin | BIG NEWS: Foundation, investors & more ☯ whitecoin.info  (Read 759175 times)
Oizopower

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 24, 2014, 04:15:28 PM

In addition, the MUN is from 1-2 weeks at least pay a coin in X11, and mining results in a negative financial result.
MUN instead of DRK?  chunky have had people mining muniti instead of dark coin the last two weeks?

I wish that were not the case. The X11 multipool is actually a Munitipool as I have previously pointed out but my posts were crowded out by the staff, seemingly intentionally I may add.

We do not employ tactics like that at Chunkypools. Sorry if your messages got missed, it has been a very busy and chaotic couple of weeks. We're looking into this now.

The only reason I mine on your pool is because its the only one. There seems to be problems with payouts and the front end always going down. Still better than nothing

Hello Ownski,

There are currently 3 multipools, please look at the updated start post.
You can choose between: Coinking, Hashcow s and Chunky

http://www.richlist.eu for all your cryptocoin distribution list

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Iffy

Activity: 116
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 24, 2014, 04:32:31 PM
Last edit: May 24, 2014, 04:59:35 PM by Iffy

It all ended about here, feel free to browse: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=568517.msg6891888#msg6891888
Investors do not always suggest stuff you wish to hear .. no need to treat them like crap and start trying to lie about them.

You raised this issue yesterday while making it sound like it was raised weeks ago. After a review of these posts, we see no chunky staff member interacting with you on this subject.

Chunkypools does not equal WhiteCoin. We do not have investors, and we do not lie to people. If you have an issue with us or how we operate our site, you're encouraged to contact our support staff over email or join us in #chunkyhelp on freenode.

It comes across as all one and the same. I have sent an apology via PM. Smiley

EDIT: Although it was 3 days ago (21st) and not just yesterday as you claim that I first mentioned the X11 pool issue as I was surprised it was not picked up by your/wc team.

Radix
chunkypools

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 24, 2014, 04:36:08 PM

It all ended about here, feel free to browse: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=568517.msg6891888#msg6891888
Investors do not always suggest stuff you wish to hear .. no need to treat them like crap and start trying to lie about them.

You raised this issue yesterday while making it sound like it was raised weeks ago. After a review of these posts, we see no chunky staff member interacting with you on this subject.

Chunkypools does not equal WhiteCoin. We do not have investors, and we do not lie to people. If you have an issue with us or how we operate our site, you're encouraged to contact our support staff over email or join us in #chunkyhelp on freenode.

It comes across as all one and the same. I have sent an apology via PM. Smiley

Hey no worries! These things happen, and it's a totally understandable situation. Thanks so much for hearing us out, and sorry for any confusion.

We're working on adding new x-11 & sha-256 coins asap over the weekend.
CryptoFanboy

View Profile
May 24, 2014, 05:30:16 PM
Last edit: May 24, 2014, 05:47:00 PM by CryptoFanboy

Hello at all,

i think we need more hashpower perhaps we can gain more hashes by tuning our settings.
it cant damage something if we list our gpus and the setting.

I have some Workstations running:

Scrypt on Chunkypools.com/WC

6950 @CGminer -w 256 -I 18 @ 450 KHash/s
R9 270 @CGminer -w 256 -I 18 --thread-concurrency 24000 --gpu-memclock 1450 --gpu-engine 1100 --gpu-powertune 18 @ 430 KHash/s
2x Quadro 5000 @cudaminer -i 0  -C 2  @ 250 KHash/s
2x Quadro K5000 @cudaminer -i 0  -C 2  @ 450 KHash/s

X11 on Chunkypools.com/WC
XEON CPU @minerd-core-avx-i -a X11 -t 7 @ 420 KHash/s

14 miners in sum on chunky

Ownski

Activity: 180

View Profile
May 24, 2014, 05:35:42 PM

In addition, the MUN is from 1-2 weeks at least pay a coin in X11, and mining results in a negative financial result.
MUN instead of DRK?  chunky have had people mining muniti instead of dark coin the last two weeks?

I wish that were not the case. The X11 multipool is actually a Munitipool as I have previously pointed out but my posts were crowded out by the staff, seemingly intentionally I may add.

We do not employ tactics like that at Chunkypools. Sorry if your messages got missed, it has been a very busy and chaotic couple of weeks. We're looking into this now.

The only reason I mine on your pool is because its the only one. There seems to be problems with payouts and the front end always going down. Still better than nothing

The front end problems were due to the many DDOS's Chunky suffered surrounding the timewarp attack, hashes were very rarely impacted at all. We took some pretty big hits trying to protect the blockchain before the fix was implemented, (even after, we continued to experience attacks for some time, though they have now stopped). If your payout issues are related to being on the X-11 port, it could be due to the coin we were mining for the testing phase. We're looking into this today.

If you're mining scrypt, we suggest you have a look at our above posts regarding the difference between "false live buying" and performing actual daily trades on whitecoin.

There are of course two other WC multipools listed in the op now, feel free to give them a try and tell us about your experience. Our goal is to constantly improve, but we're not a megacorp, so these things take time.

Happy mining!

Awesome, thanks for the reply. Keep up the good work.

Money is the oldest magic trick in the book.
chunkypools

View Profile
May 24, 2014, 05:56:09 PM

MUN instead of DRK?  chunky have had people mining muniti instead of dark coin the last two weeks?

The front end problems were due to the many DDOS's Chunky suffered surrounding the timewarp attack, hashes were very rarely impacted at all. We took some pretty big hits trying to protect the blockchain before the fix was implemented, (even after, we continued to experience attacks for some time, though they have now stopped). If your payout issues are related to being on the X-11 port, it could be due to the coin we were mining for the testing phase. We're looking into this today.

If you're mining scrypt, we suggest you have a look at our above posts regarding the difference between "false live buying" and performing actual daily trades on whitecoin.

There are of course two other WC multipools listed in the op now, feel free to give them a try and tell us about your experience. Our goal is to constantly improve, but we're not a megacorp, so these things take time.

Happy mining!

Awesome, thanks for the reply. Keep up the good work.

No, thank you! Just as an update, we've heard back from the trade team re the x-11 list posted previously: http://bit.ly/1kA6lx9

The current hash on the X-11 port would see a block time of well over a day for most of the coins on that list, for example, Darkcoin has 101.45 GH at the present on their network, and X11 coin has 60 GH. To get a block every day on either of those coins, we'll need at least 300 MH & 200 MH respectively. Givecoin's hash has recently lowered in the last 24 hours to put it as a good contender to replace muniti, as it has roughly the same daily volume.

To explain a little bit about block times:

In principal, all miners are supposed to get the same average rewards over a long period of time whether they are on a big or small pool. Larger pools get frequent blocks, but those blocks are split up among larger amounts of users, resulting in more frequent small increment payouts. On smaller pools, rather than finding blocks every minute, it can take hours or days.... but, with a smaller amount of miners, your reward is proportionally higher.

However, to many miners this is something they're not willing to gamble on. If we did add darkcoin or another very high volume coin on a lower hash, we'd need to make sure all of our customers were comfortable with the fact that we'd be dealing with a very high block time.

Hope that clears things up, if you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask. We will be starting the process of adding new X-11 coins today, Givecoin is looking like our best short term candidate.

Edit: typos in gh/mh
Oizopower

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 24, 2014, 06:15:49 PM

If you haven't already, please vote for WC on https://www.coinpayments.net/vote
Merchants who have integrated this platform will be able to accept payments in WC.

http://www.richlist.eu for all your cryptocoin distribution list
mymenace
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1061

Smile

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 12:23:58 AM

can I submit a logo here

http://postimg.org/gallery/1p2f2t30/db272510/

Grin
pooler1122

Activity: 91

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 12:38:33 AM

i have a suggest ,  when we are coding new WC wallet  , can we add the anonymous trade , that is a Optional , i think many people like this , maybe that function is popular .
birddog

Activity: 103

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 12:50:01 AM

can I submit a logo here

The official logo submission form is located here: http://whitecoin.info/news/official-logo-contest/logo-contest-voting/

Thanks!
Khelgaar

Activity: 109

"If you are going through hell, keep going"-Sir WC

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 01:04:30 AM

MUN instead of DRK?  chunky have had people mining muniti instead of dark coin the last two weeks?

Happy mining!

Wooow chunkypools. Finally someone has spoken  Cheesy Cheesy

I want to share with you the impressions gained so far.

I would first like to thank everyone for their time and effort in the recovery of WhiteCoin after what happened with the original developer. Support and follow the newly established community of that moment and I have to tell you that you are all awesome  Cool. I would not have recited the names , not to skip someone, and to whom it relates, will recognize themselves Smiley

As Chunky concerned, it is true that there are occasional problems with the front page of the site or page does not load, DDOS's, etc. ... However , I must admit that, as far as Scrypt algorithm ( X11 port nevertheless has problems with Muniti and poorer earnings ), Chunky is on par with much larger and stronger multipools, such as Wafflepool, CleverMining , TMB ... and I even think that the HashCows equally similar if not the same or better Wink
I say this because I've mined all the aforementioned pools ( except HashCows ) and now Chunkypool . One can see how projection BTC / 1MH / Day looks like at these pools and you'll notice that even this strong pools are not making a lot more money at the end. Sometimes less Wink

Else I pointed out, and concerns Chunky, is that lack of communication with the miners. It's too quiet in Chunkypool if you know what I mean . There must be an interaction between admins and miners. The miners are the ones who need to function Chunkypool, thereby earning and surviving. I ask for when it planned update the news page? Last news is Chunky Challenge which is posted in early May by mogonzo  Huh. How is planning to attract new miners to Chunkypool for mining other coins, like Doge you mentioned? In what way is intended to persuade miners to convert earnings to WhiteCoin, assuming that everything works as it should? Maybe organize some bonuses for the miners ( Bonus awards in WhiteCoin for the time period of mining on Chunky, for example ) ...? I leave you to come up with a suggestion... What's going on with the payments, manual and automatic? Do they work? If you have a problem with a payment, why no news on the site or the ticker on the front page? Specifically, yesterday I gave the manual payment to my wallet address but still did not receive any of 4.9k WhiteCoins. Still on personal account on Chunky  Wink

Do not get me wrong. I try to act constructively and point out some details that might be at the moment less important but for someone who wants to mine on Chunkypool, and not with us since the beginning of the foundation, in my opinion you are not agile enough. Each multipul requires quickly response to any change... Certainly we need more hash power to reinforce, as much as possible, buying pressure  Smiley

Everyone, keep up the good work and wish you all well

Sorry for my bad English, it`s very late, 3:00 AM, and I almost fell asleep on my keyboard  Grin

Cheers
B.
surfguy72

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 02:57:38 AM

Man that metal one is solid!

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
                         ▄▄██████████████████▄▄
                       ▄███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▄
                     ▄█████▄▄██████████████▄▄█████▄
        ██████  █████████▄████████████████████▄█████
        ██████  ███████▄████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▄████
                      ▄██████▀████████████▀██████▄████
███████   █████████████████████████████████████████████
███████   █████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████
     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████
     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████
                     █████████████████████████████████
            ██████████▀██████▄████████████▄██████▀████
            ███████████▀████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄███
                    █████▀████████████████▄▀██████▄
                     ▀█████▀▀██████████████▀██▀██████▄
                       ▀███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀▀▀
                         ▀▀██████████████████▀▀
                             ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
QUIFAS                     
                    ███
 █              ███ ███
 █              ███  █
███          █  ███
███         ███  █
███  █      ███  █
    ███  █  ███  █
    ███ ███  █   █
     █   █   █
     █       
adoress

Activity: 227
Merit: 103

SINTEZ LLC

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2014, 05:37:30 AM

Can anybody cpumine on coinking ? It cant work for me . Failed to connection

CRYPT by SINTEZ - Nextgen of WEB monetization - SINTEZ.IO
malbee

Activity: 237

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 06:02:44 AM

I love where you are going with these....  Not sure if you are open to suggestions....but... Smiley

If you took the metal one and made the "W" white like it was made out of white enamel...that would be awesome looking.
CryptoFanboy

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 09:34:09 AM

Happy mining!

Wooow chunkypools. Finally someone has spoken  Cheesy Cheesy

I want to share with you the impressions gained so far.

I would first like to thank everyone for their time and effort in the recovery of WhiteCoin after what happened with the original developer. Support and follow the newly established community of that moment and I have to tell you that you are all awesome  Cool. I would not have recited the names , not to skip someone, and to whom it relates, will recognize themselves Smiley

As Chunky concerned, it is true that there are occasional problems with the front page of the site or page does not load, DDOS's, etc. ... However , I must admit that, as far as Scrypt algorithm ( X11 port nevertheless has problems with Muniti and poorer earnings ), Chunky is on par with much larger and stronger multipools, such as Wafflepool, CleverMining , TMB ... and I even think that the HashCows equally similar if not the same or better Wink
I say this because I've mined all the aforementioned pools ( except HashCows ) and now Chunkypool . One can see how projection BTC / 1MH / Day looks like at these pools and you'll notice that even this strong pools are not making a lot more money at the end. Sometimes less Wink

Else I pointed out, and concerns Chunky, is that lack of communication with the miners. It's too quiet in Chunkypool if you know what I mean . There must be an interaction between admins and miners. The miners are the ones who need to function Chunkypool, thereby earning and surviving. I ask for when it planned update the news page? Last news is Chunky Challenge which is posted in early May by mogonzo  Huh. How is planning to attract new miners to Chunkypool for mining other coins, like Doge you mentioned? In what way is intended to persuade miners to convert earnings to WhiteCoin, assuming that everything works as it should? Maybe organize some bonuses for the miners ( Bonus awards in WhiteCoin for the time period of mining on Chunky, for example ) ...? I leave you to come up with a suggestion... What's going on with the payments, manual and automatic? Do they work? If you have a problem with a payment, why no news on the site or the ticker on the front page? Specifically, yesterday I gave the manual payment to my wallet address but still did not receive any of 4.9k WhiteCoins. Still on personal account on Chunky  Wink

Do not get me wrong. I try to act constructively and point out some details that might be at the moment less important but for someone who wants to mine on Chunkypool, and not with us since the beginning of the foundation, in my opinion you are not agile enough. Each multipul requires quickly response to any change... Certainly we need more hash power to reinforce, as much as possible, buying pressure  Smiley

Everyone, keep up the good work and wish you all well

Sorry for my bad English, it`s very late, 3:00 AM, and I almost fell asleep on my keyboard  Grin

Cheers
B.

nice post thx.
i will switch some x11 miners from chunky to other pools to benchmark for a few days.
Gxname

Activity: 119

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 10:04:33 AM

I love where you are going with these....  Not sure if you are open to suggestions....but... Smiley

If you took the metal one and made the "W" white like it was made out of white enamel...that would be awesome looking.

This is a beautiful picture, very creative.

NXT:NXT-9KQF-4JBZ-XFEH-9H2NB
NTXCoin - 20%Free+75%IPO Next Exchange System address:13725504716929486253
alibabacool

Activity: 139

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 10:36:52 AM

Man, I checked your posts. You make nice logos for coins. If you add this logos to voting I'll definitely vote for them.
CryptoSEO

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2014, 10:38:07 AM

Awesome, such great creativity Smiley

WC - WU6UWL8mjj1TMjzzT7CnEL2GDcP1nUsLc3
Captain-Karacho

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 10:47:56 AM

good job, but to me it looks like there is someone with open legs in the middle of the logo... Cheesy
CryptoSEO

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2014, 10:52:38 AM

Submitted Smiley - http://whitecoin.info/news/official-logo-contest/logo-contest-voting/ Smiley

WC - WU6UWL8mjj1TMjzzT7CnEL2GDcP1nUsLc3
Pages: « 1 ... 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 [503] 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 ... 634 »
  Print  

Jump to: