Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 06:08:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 494 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [PND]Pandacoin | First Hybrid Wallet | 5000% Faster Blockchain Download | Instant Sync  (Read 1358873 times)
iamdd

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 04:30:10 PM

PND!!!to the moon!
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
gg234

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 07:34:23 PM

Sorry is this the same wolong panda coin or some one else behind this and i am really scared to invest my hast after what happened to wolong pandacoin scam
pandacoin-official (OP)

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 07:45:49 PM

Sorry is this the same wolong panda coin or some one else behind this and i am really scared to invest my hast after what happened to wolong pandacoin scam

This is a thread about PND, the coin that was created in order to offer a proper alternative to wolongs scamcoin with actual community and active support.

Please consider reading the section "A Brief History of PandaCoin (PND)" in the OP for a more detailed description.

gg234

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 08:00:43 PM

Thanks for your reply and i can understand that because i was scammed with stackcoin IPO so good luck guys

This is a thread about PND, the coin that was created in order to offer a proper alternative to wolongs scamcoin with actual community and active support.

Please consider reading the section "A Brief History of PandaCoin (PND)" in the OP for a more detailed description.
pandacoin-official (OP)

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 08:48:42 PM

Thanks for your reply and i can understand that because i was scammed with stackcoin IPO so good luck guys

Thank you.

mtrycz

Activity: 490

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 09:31:51 PM

Love this coin for it's peculiar history and it's comunity.
This coin already succeded in demolishing speculators' plans, but there is so much more to accomplish!
There is so much already, the devs are always kind and available, the comunity is active, the PND multipool is the best multipool I've mined with (both operation and profits).

For my part, I'm developing a service exclusive to PND, which you can find here: 1dash.net

It's a user defined dashboard. What this means is that, instead of having data thrown at you, you choose what data you want to see, and the layout with which you want to see them. It's designed with ease of use in mind, you can just drag&drop and resize your panels whichever way you like.

There is not much functionality for now, but it can already be useful. There are live stats for PND and DOGE, countdowns and live charts (the data includes only MintPal and Swisscex for now).

Please keep in mind that it's not even beta yet, so there will be bugs, but the fixes are coming in almost daily, and you're welcome to try it out.

And once again, a big thanks for the devs for their commitment!

There was a bugfix pushed to 1dash.
The charts have live-update, so you don't have to refresh your page, the data shown is always live, but there was a bug and Mintpal data would update Swisscex plots.

It's fixed now. Let me know if you find any ohter issues-
Have fun!

PND, the cryptocurrency with a plan
Manwe

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 06:54:51 AM

I strongly request to remove PND from Mintpal, it is a scam site, it dumps every coin and pump when they think they have collected enough --  maybe never pump.
bdanyo

Activity: 322

Pandacoin (PND) development team member

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2014, 07:34:07 AM

I strongly request to remove PND from Mintpal, it is a scam site, it dumps every coin and pump when they think they have collected enough --  maybe never pump.

First time I heard of this. Is this just a hunch or something that is well speculated?

barryzand

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

Growcoin Chief

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 07:40:35 AM

No pls dont.... Removing mintpal is like removing the feet of this coin... We need mintpal... we need the big whales to notice PND (although some probably already stacked theirselves with 5/6 liteoshi PND  Wink

It will go down hill when mintpal removes us... even lower then where we are already at....

Yes I dont like mintpals voting system.... Getting massive amounts of free btc for listing a coin, isnt community supported at all! community support coins dont pay mintpal to get added... at least not 5 or 8 btc like we see nowadays... But we still need them I think... It has the most trading volume of PND exchanges... Wink

ap3311

Activity: 476
Merit: 300

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 11:22:56 AM

Good to see this relaunch thread.

Looking like we're stabilising at double figures. Hopefully we'll be re-added against BTC again in the not too distant future!

⚫▶      BUILDERIUM 
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Creating the future you desire, one bid at a time

██
    ██
    ██
    ██
█  ██
█  ██
█  ██
█  ██
█  ██
█  ██
█  ██
YOUR RELIABLE PLATFORM FOR SKILLED &
QUALITY CONSTRUCTION CLIENTS & CONTRACTORS

██
    ██
    ██
    ██
█  ██
█  ██
█  ██
█  ██
█  ██
█  ██
█  ██

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄██████████▀▀▀▀██████▄
▄█████████▀     ███████▄
▄██████████   ███████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▀▀██████████
█████████       ██████████
███████████   ████████████
███████████   ████████████
▀██████████   ███████████▀
▀█████████   ██████████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████ ▀███████     ▀▄███▄
██████   ▀▀█▀▀      ▄█████
███████              █████
████████             █████
█████████▄          ██████
▀████████▀        ▄██████▀
▀███▀▀        ▄▄███████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
▄████████████████▀▀▀███▄
▄███████████▀▀▀      ████▄
██████▀▀▀       ▄    █████
███▄         ▄█▀    ██████
██████▄    ▄█▀      ██████
█████████▄█▀       ███████
▀██████████  ▄     ██████▀
▀█████████ ███▄  ██████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Whitepaper
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
JOIN AIRDROP

manfred87

Activity: 201

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 02:51:18 PM

The Network is very unstable..

I have ten connections, but obviously are disconnected from the "real" network for several hours.. so new solo mined blocks are not transmitted, and the following found blocks are totally useless.. this happend several times yesterday and today.. in the meantime i could mine confirmed blocks, send and sell them.. so no network problems on my local side!?

anything i can do against this?

The Block at 16:02 seems real ( 1 PND of transaction fee ), but could not be submitted in the last 40 minutes.. so my local client creates further blocks which do not include transactions ( no fees )
jommy99

Activity: 575

PND DevTeam

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2014, 03:16:02 PM
Last edit: April 14, 2014, 04:31:54 PM by jommy99

I have some good peers here, perhaps that is all you need as my new wallet works great.

11:10:47

getpeerinfo

11:10:47

[
{
"addr" : "75.86.213.220:22445",
"services" : "00000003",
"lastsend" : 1397488239,
"lastrecv" : 1397488239,
"bytessent" : 11711,
"bytesrecv" : 195696,
"blocksrequested" : 0,
"conntime" : 1397487545,
"version" : 70001,
"subver" : "/Pandoshi:1.6.0/",
"inbound" : false,
"startingheight" : 83267,
"banscore" : 0,
"syncnode" : true
},
{
"addr" : "24.212.228.45:22445",
"services" : "00000003",
"lastsend" : 1397488240,
"lastrecv" : 1397488119,
"bytessent" : 12207,
"bytesrecv" : 176299,
"blocksrequested" : 0,
"conntime" : 1397487562,
"version" : 70001,
"subver" : "/Pandoshi:1.5.5/",
"inbound" : false,
"startingheight" : 83268,
"banscore" : 0
},...

check your pandacoin.conf against http://bamboohouse.info/pandacoin.conf which is updated every minute.  Wink

♝ Pandacoin    ♝ Earn Pandacoin ♝ Irc channel #DigitalPandacoin with tipbot
✬ Earn 2.5% Annual Interest ✬ Seeking Dev Team Help ✬ Blazing Fast Multi Mode Wallet ✬ Android Wallet ✬ No premine or IPO ✬
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆ PANDACOINPND (´(ェ)`) Digital Pandacoin (´(ェ)`) PANDACOINPND ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
pandacoin-official (OP)

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 04:20:02 PM

@manfred87

I've never been able to reproduce this issue. All I can recommend is to check whether or not you're having issue on your local network that might hinder the client from syncing.

@jommy99

Instead of pasting a long list of nodes you might want to consider recommending http://bamboohouse.info/pandacoin.conf which is updated every minute.

cascorp

Activity: 78
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 04:49:11 PM

how many pandas are there ?

YinCoin YangCoin ☯☯First Ever POS/POW Alternator! Multipool! ☯ ☯ http://yinyangpool.com/  Free Distribution! https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=623937
pandacoin-official (OP)

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 04:56:42 PM

how many pandas are there ?

You can view the total number at http://pandachain.net/chain/PandaCoin/q/totalbc. At the time of writing this post it would be 29.4 billion.

jommy99

PND DevTeam

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2014, 06:10:22 PM

Love this coin for it's peculiar history and it's comunity.
This coin already succeded in demolishing speculators' plans, but there is so much more to accomplish!
There is so much already, the devs are always kind and available, the comunity is active, the PND multipool is the best multipool I've mined with (both operation and profits).

For my part, I'm developing a service exclusive to PND, which you can find here: 1dash.net

It's a user defined dashboard. What this means is that, instead of having data thrown at you, you choose what data you want to see, and the layout with which you want to see them. It's designed with ease of use in mind, you can just drag&drop and resize your panels whichever way you like.

There is not much functionality for now, but it can already be useful. There are live stats for PND and DOGE, countdowns and live charts (the data includes only MintPal and Swisscex for now).

Please keep in mind that it's not even beta yet, so there will be bugs, but the fixes are coming in almost daily, and you're welcome to try it out.

And once again, a big thanks for the devs for their commitment!

There was a bugfix pushed to 1dash.
The charts have live-update, so you don't have to refresh your page, the data shown is always live, but there was a bug and Mintpal data would update Swisscex plots.

It's fixed now. Let me know if you find any ohter issues-
Have fun!

Looking good!  What a nice tool, I'll have to learn more and can't wait to see more Smiley
I don't seem to save my chart settings but it is so easy to set them it is not really a problem.
Thanks, many will enjoy this!

✬ Earn 2.5% Annual Interest ✬ Seeking Dev Team Help ✬ Blazing Fast Multi Mode Wallet ✬ Android Wallet ✬ No premine or IPO ✬
jommy99

PND DevTeam

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2014, 06:22:17 PM

No pls dont.... Removing mintpal is like removing the feet of this coin... We need mintpal... we need the big whales to notice PND (although some probably already stacked theirselves with 5/6 liteoshi PND  Wink

It will go down hill when mintpal removes us... even lower then where we are already at....

Yes I dont like mintpals voting system.... Getting massive amounts of free btc for listing a coin, isnt community supported at all! community support coins dont pay mintpal to get added... at least not 5 or 8 btc like we see nowadays... But we still need them I think... It has the most trading volume of PND exchanges... Wink

I agree, big exchanges and Mintpal is getting there quickly can be good for Pandacoin.  Look what is going on over there now with BC, ZEIT and other POS coins with multi-pools heading to the moon and it is not a pump and dump IMHO this time.  I am sure the prices will swing but just watch how they will recover easily for the POS coins after a dump at least that is my bet, no big selling for me on any alt coins. Hopefully just some Bitcoin rebound will help us all out Wink

mtrycz

Activity: 490

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 11:01:59 PM

Looking good!  What a nice tool, I'll have to learn more and can't wait to see more Smiley
I don't seem to save my chart settings but it is so easy to set them it is not really a problem.
Thanks, many will enjoy this!

Thank you for your interest. If you can provide any details about your error, I'll be happy to fix it.

Anyway we had an update tonight. There was downtime, but the site is back up again!

This is a bugfix/UI update.
There were inconsistencies with how chart data was displayed, so It needed a fix. Now you'll see all the chart data in realtime, with YOUR local timezone. I had to recreate the mintpal dataset, hence the downtime.
Please note that Swisscex data isn't updated as often as MintPal, so the blue lines might lag behind.
Also, some markets might take some time to show up.
Since I was fiddling with that part of the site, I added some UI sugar to the charts (alternating bars, axes are labeled 0.000000x and such).

As always, please let me know if something is not working right.

PND, the cryptocurrency with a plan
Doctor_Sauce

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 07:46:01 AM

This is going to be huge...
muhhentuhhen

Activity: 352

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 02:47:15 PM

some pools in the first post are on the wrong blockchain.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 494 »
  Print  

Jump to: